Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby Miku01 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:41 pm

F A L L O N
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      tagged;; ××× mood;; uneasy
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      soon enough, fallon came across someone like a house - it was big, but she had no idea if anyone was inside. summoning up her axe, she started inside, floating above the ground. the only sounds to be heard from her were the light flaps of her wings.

Y U R I O
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      tagged;; otabek mood;; confused
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      yurio woke in an odd room, his green eyes opening and he automatically looked around frantically. he found otabek across the room, and a wave of worry spread over him immediately. before he would go over to otabek, yurio would most likely look around the room first. he was extremely confused to where he was...
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue May 16, 2017 2:03 pm

Brendan
Male||18||Heterosexual||Crush; ♥||Pokemon oras||Tags; May

Brendan watched the two pokemon create blue and red sparks, which start to fly through the air when they touched. It was very pretty and it helped him relax more. The.." crowd " was pretty amazed as they watch the spark fly. Brendan couldn't help but to smile, the two pokemon look like they where having a ball out there, it was cute...so cute in fact that he started to blush from their cuteness. " You two are looking out there. Minun , try helping hand." Minun, cheerfully started to dance around with his hands glowing brightly and glanced over at plusle

Kari
14|Female| Heterosexual|Digimon Adventure Tri| Crush:|Tags:Kousei, C.C, Corrin

[Waiting ]

Shiemi
Female||Heterosexual ||15||Peach|| blue Exorcist||Crush; ♡||Tags; Lucas

[waiting I suppose]

B
Male||Heterosexual||20||burgundy||HeroWarz||Crush:Painkillers| |Tags: Leana

[Uhh..actually dunno what to post. Need to think this over]

Princess Vivi
Female||20+||aquamarine? ||Heterosexual||One piece ||Crush;None. .yet||Tags; Feral

This wasn't going anywhere, Her clone 's power and speed was the same as hers. Vivi flipped back on one knee, planting her hand firmly on the ground. How was she going to do this..the girl needed to think. The only way was to get her clone by surprise. The desert princess looked her clone in the eyes, charging at her before she juked to the side to grab her slashers. Once she grabbed them, vivi used them to bind her clone's leg, causing her to trip. Vivi took this moment to leap on the clone 's back and stabbed it with the sharp part of her slashers." Looks like I got done before you boys.~" the clone disappeared under her

Zelda
Female||117 [17]||Brown||Loz;Botw||Heterosexual||Crush; ♡||Tags: Link,

Zelda yawned and started to doze off." I'm not sleepy, I'm just a little. .tired. " She didn't feel her head slowly falling on link's shoulder. " I think I'll just close my eyes for abit, then we can...go." his shoulder was so cozy, she actually went to sleep as soon as her head touched his shoulder. She slept better with him around , which wasn't surprising. All those nights sleeping in the ruin castle alone also kept her mind on other things . The princess was now able to get some rest...finally

Yaiba
Male||18-19||ivory||Show by rock||Demisexual||Crush;||Tags;Megami

Now where did that funny boy go? Yaiba looked all over for him, but couldn't find him. Maybe something happened to him? If so, Yaiba felt responsible for the younger boy. Great...he was stuck alone in this maze. . How frustrating. The fox's ears twitched when heard a voice from behind him. He turned around, shifting his glasses on his face " Who I am i? Yaiba is my name. .what's yours?, so hence. " the said. At least someone was here..maybe he disnt have to figure this maze out alone

Sora
Female||17||Dandelion||Digimon Adventures:Tri||Heterosexual ||Crush;||Tags; Gold

Sora sighed and started to get stressed out." Oh great...we might be stuck in this crazy place." Sora spotted a couch and laid Biyomon on the couch. She also smelt some food from behind a door in the room." Well, at least we can take a break from all this mess. Don't know about you, but imma get me something to eat. I have no energy. " the girl looked at Gold before going inside the room with food. There was alot there, might as well get all she could. Sora also needed to prepare good for Biyomon. " by the way gold, can pokemon eat human food? What's there diet?" She asked

Dakota
Male||19|| fuchsia||AOT OC|| Demisexual|| Crush: None||Tags: open

Dakota sighed, pushing his glasses on his his face. He had not idea what was going on here..but this wasn't his normal room. There was no windows and the halls looked very different. The boy thought it was Callie pulling a prank on him, which he deserved, then started to realized that it wasn't the case. The biggest questions on his mind was..where the hell was he? who is this matchmaker guy, what was the deal with the soulmate thing? and how could he get out this strange place. The answers will soon be revealed to him maybe. Dakota inhaled a deep breath before peeking out the door and slowly walked into the halls."H-hello..am i the only here or..." his glasses begin to fog up as he moved down the hall. His heart was also beating against his chest like a drum

Titan
Male|| 18-19||Grape||Show By Rock||Pansexual||Crush:None||Tags: Orion

Titan sighed and started to get irritated, looking at the creature. " There's two ways I'm carrying a panio. One, shrinking it, or make be bigger to carry. I really don't like the last option , so don't do that. Now, I suggest you let us past right now or else imma get extremely mad."

Mirai
Female||16||Carmine || Beyond the boundary||Heterosexual||Crush: None||Tags: Karma

"I'm a spirit warrior, I fight youmu almost everyday ..s-so of course I can fight for my self. " Mirai said with a teasing look on her face." Well, that's good that you can fight. I don't have to hold your hand throughout this place. " Ture she was shy, but Mirai wasn't shared to share what was on her mind." Ok, let's get going already, down thwse stairs we go I guess. " she was prepared to fight if needed..as always. The girl tugged on the sleeve of her oversized coat before walking ahead

AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Ness
Male || 14 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Olive Pairing || Earthbound / Mother 2 || Tagged: Toboe

Watching Toboe run in to attack the bird, he kept his distance for the moment. He could easily keep himself as a ranged fighter and simply use his abilities if he so desired, but he figured this thing wouldn't let him do that and he preferred to get up close and personal anyways. Moving forward quickly, he pushed himself into the air and lifted the bat over his head. Once he was close enough, the electricity sparked from his weapon before colliding with the bird. As he tried to peck at him, he quickly teleported away and reappeared on its back. It was strange to him how he was fighting a huge bird when he knew his own courage had been represented by a humanoid bird in Magicant. Ironic now wasn't it. This thing was nothing like the flying man though and that made it much easier to deal with this thing.

May
Female || 17 || Heterosexual || Crush: <3 || Indigo Pairing || Pokemon || Tagged: Brendan

"Plusle, use echoed voice," she instructed, figuring that she would be better off using a move to go along with the helping hand Brendan had told Minun to use. The little Pokemon nodded her head before opening her mouth and letting out a powerful little squeak. It was amplified by the help of the helping hand and the longer Plusle held it, the louder the crowd seemed to cheer over it. After a moment, the electric Pokemon stopped and gave a small bow to the crowd before looking back up at her trainer who gave her a thumbs up.

Link
Male || 118 (Appears 18) || Bicurious || Crush: <3 || Sapphire Pairing || Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild || Tagged: Zelda

Smiling as she put her head on his shoulder, he leaned back in his seat and closed his own eyes for a moment. He wasn't all that tired at the moment, but if she was going to rest, he might as well rest a bit too or at least close his eyes for a couple of minutes. One of them had to stay awake just in case something did go wrong and needed immediate attention. As a knight, he would take that responsibility for himself. That was probably why he never got much sleep these days. He was always on edge, thinking something bad might happen. It was hard to live with.

Gold
Male || 18 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Dandelion Pairing || Pokemon Special || Tagged: Sora

Tucking his hands into his sweatshirt pockets, he watched her plop down on one of the couches. Wasn't strange that there was even a place like this? It was strange to him at least. He was about to sit on the arm of the couch before he watched Sora take off for the next room, causing him to groan softly. Following after her, he heard her ask about what Pokemon ate and he quirked a brow slightly. "I suppose they could eat human food, but back home they typically eat special Pokemon food and berries," he said.

Hige
Male || 17 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Brown Pairing || Wolf's Rain || Tagged: Feral & Vivi

He heard Vivi speak, but his focus was on his own clone. It lunged at him in attempt to grab him by the collar again though he quickly jumped back. Could this other even change to his wolf form? It didn't seem like it which meant he wasn't as equipped to fight. That was no problem. Jumping at the clone, Hige sunk his fangs into the other arm, pulling the human version of himself down to the ground to try and make it impossible for him to move. That was his mistake though. A foot collided with his stomach and he instantly released his grip only to go tumbling across the ground with blood dripping from his mouth. Hitting the wall on the other side of the room, he huffed. "What a pain."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Tue May 16, 2017 10:37 pm

F A L L O N
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      tagged;; link, zelda mood;; uneasy
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      looking into every room, fallon finally came across a room that had people in it. she hid behind a wall that had the door right next to it and listened. it sorta sounded like zelda, but she wasn't too sure. swinging around the corner, falling lifted her axe just in case. a moment or two later, she dropped it down, making it disappear. "link?" she said aloud, blinking her golden eyes.

Y U R I O
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      tagged;; otabek mood;; confused
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      yurio woke in an odd room, his green eyes opening and he automatically looked around frantically. he found otabek across the room, and a wave of worry spread over him immediately. before he would go over to otabek, yurio would most likely look around the room first. he was extremely confused to where he was...
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Wed May 17, 2017 8:05 am

Korra had made her way downstairs, with Adrien close behind. She was sincerely expecting another fight, and was pleasantly surprised when she found a table instead. "Hey! Look, there's food!" She ran to the table, grinning. "Come on, let's fuel up! Gotta keep our strength up if we're gonna keep going and get out of here."
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP ★

Postby lilymei. » Wed May 17, 2017 2:37 pm

Jyugo || Male || White Pairing (-----) || Nanbaka || Tags: None
Jyugo continued to walk around for a while, hoping to spot a familiar face among the crowd but not finding one he decided to move on from where he was. It wasn't as though he would get anywhere by staying here. And if his friends weren't here, they were most likely home and he had to return to them as soon as possible. Blades taking over his hands and feet, the Nanba prisoner headed towards a staircase near the back of one of the more empty rooms and headed up in a few quick lunges into the next room, shoulders tense. He didn't know what to expect as the last room he remembered hadn't been a very pretty one, especially when he partner... yeah. Shaking his head to clear the thoughts littering his mind, he stared around the entry to see if there was any trap connected to it and spotted a tripwire at his foot. Quickly finding the source, he turned it off and walked into the room, looking around again just to be careful.

Erza Scarlet || Female || Crimson Pairing (Jellal) || Fairy Tail || Tags: Jellal, Ganta, Death the Kid
Listening to the two boys talk in the background, she turned towards Jellal, wanting him to have some input on the situation. "What do you think?" Was all she could ask without making her feel like she was trying to pull the situation in one direction or another before looking back towards the two, still feeling as though the golden-eyed one was still suspicious of her, or at least was just in a bad mood. Or maybe that was his personality, she had met people like that and they weren't exactly 'fun' to be around. "Ah, it's really fine. I guess I should've made myself more clear." She replied quickly, running a hand quickly through her crimson hair as she waited for another response. If she could speak her mind, she would say she didn't like having to carry most of the conversation by herself, but then again, social skills were one of the main aspects needed for taking jobs in the magical world so she knew she shouldn't complain, but still, right now, she felt like she was conversing with a brick wall.
(rip, same X3 let's just wait for Faded and hopefully they'll have something to resurrect this conversation XD)

Karma Akabane || Male || Carmine Pairing (Mirai) || Assassination Classroom || Tags: Mirai
"Youmu? They sound funny. But haha. If anyone needs hand holding, it'll be you." He said, putting a hand on the girl's head before walking in front of her and down the stairs, using the railing as a slide and went down in one swift action. Waiting for the girl at the bottom, he took out one of the many knives from his pocket, sensing another presence in the current room and took a few steps back over each of the steps. Barely maintaining his balance, he looked back to see if the girl would follow. He hated relying on others, but still, even if he was quite independent, working with Nagisa and the others back at the assassination classroom had gotten him used to working with others so it became more of a habit than anything.

Death the Kid || Male || Ruby Pairing (Ganta) || Soul Eater || Tags: Ganta, Jellal, Erza
The male sighed. No one was being helpful here. He knew that the two who had approached them hadn't thought of the idea but wasn't sure if they actually wanted to form a team or not. He didn't really want to be the one to decline, but he knew the situation would go no where if no one spoke up, so being the bratty son of Death he was, he sighed and decided to respond. "Well, I'm sure the simple misunderstanding was nothing we needed to go on about, but if you guys need our assistance, we are fine with joining you as my partner confirmed." He said, keeping from smirking at his planned reply, knowing this would force the other two to either join with them or leave.
(meow, read Erza's for why this post is the same)

C.C || Female || Lime Pairing (Corrin) || Code Geass || Tags: Corrin, Kari, Kousei
C.C. sighed as the others noticed Kousei's hesitation though at Corrin's response, she wasn't sure if the statement would sound forceful for the boy to make a decision. "I'm sure your friend is doing fine. The quicker we get out of here, the quicker she will as well and you two will be able to unite. Of course you don't have to come with us, but if you do, we can ensure both you and your friends safe passage to the end." She said, hoping the offer would sound more appeasing to the male. Her fingers fidgeted with the fronts of her sleeves as she awaited a decision from the boy. At first she hadn't wanted either of them to come with, but now, something seemed different. She almost felt as though it was necessary to protect the two from getting hurt and to be honest, she'd hate to leave this kid behind just because he is trying to find someone he cared for. She knew that feeling all to well. Being left because you're unwanted. Keeping from frowning at these thoughts, she refocused her mind to the question she had asked.

Asada Shino (Sinon) || Female || Sky Blue Pairing (Sebastian) || SAO/SAO2 || Tags: Sebastian, B, Leana
Sensing that the aura of the room had calmed down from being so hostile a moment prior, the girl let her bow disappear in a flash, blue-green particles forming around where the bow had previous been, fading a few a few seconds. "Are you suggesting we team up, B?" She asked, not sure if she was into the idea of having more people she didn't know join them. Of course, it could end up being helpful if they could actually defend themselves, but if they couldn't, they wouldn't get anything out of it and she really wasn't into doing anything that she couldn't get something in return for, this included. And having to trust two other people who she didn't know would be the kind to backstab an ally wasn't something she wished to worry about either, but then again, she was still unsure of Sebastian would be someone she could trust either. Her tail flicking back and forth behind her, she waited for a response, her eyes pinned on B as at the moment, he had been the one to show most hostility towards them.
(I really don't know what to say to move this on -.- sorry)

Megami Saikou || Female || Ivory Pairing (Yaiba) || Yandere Simulator || Tags: Yaiba?
Watching the male turn, her hands clenched into fists though she kept the action as small as she could and looked him up and down now that she could see his front and checked quickly for weapons. The guitar-katana looking object was a bit suspicious, but at the moment, it didn't seem like he was going to attack from his stance. Practically ignoring the male's question, she nodded her head. "Yaiba, and are you a Kemonomimi, cosplayer or what?" She questioned, her tone strict and professional as if giving a job interview. She wasn't thinking about giving her name away yet, she did know the powers of names from many books she had read in her limited free time back at home. She wanted to see how far she could push this guy to answer her questions before he grew suspicious and demanded an answer for more of his own.

Kousei Arima || Male || Pink Pairing (Kari) || Your Lie in April || Tags: Kari, Corrin, C.C.
Realizing everyone had seen his reluctance to continue forwards without Kaori he shook his head quickly without much hesitation. "No, I believe you guys but still, she, means a lot to me. Never mind though, I'm sure, I'm sure I'll see her here eventually. Let's just keep going. I don't want to hold you guys back but I'd prefer knowing that you two are trained in fighting could protect Kari and, if it doesn't sound selfish, myself. So, thank you for the offer, but I'd like to continue forwards with you guys." He said, forcing a small smile while pushing his glasses up to the bridge of his nose again.

Otabek Altin || Male || Khaki Pairing? (Yurio) || Yuri!!! on Ice || Tags: Yuri Plisetsky
Otabek sighed. Having woken up a while ago, he kinda just sat and looked towards the sleeping figure of Yuri for a while before distracting himself by looking around the small room. Looking back to see the Russian tiger had awaken from its slumber, he stood and approached the other skater, taking the note from the desk next to the bed Yurio was on and handed it to him without a word. Hopefully he would read it without immediately screaming, then again, that normally only occurred around Viktor and other Yuuri so he wasn't afraid of his ears being blown to pieces because of the angsty teen's screams.

Yuki Sohma || Male || Purple Pairing (Saralegi) || Fruits Basket || Tags: Saralegi, Inukashi
The purple-haired male sighed, this new fellow was starting to remind him of Kyo, and it was slightly aggravating. "I said we wouldn't leave them even if we didn't find their partner, but if a partner is necessary in the future to complete something, if you still don't want to leave them behind, we have to find someone for them to pair up with." He explained, his hands clenched into fists in his pockets while he looked towards the rest of the dogs, relaxing slightly at the sight of all the creatures. They reminded him of Shigure, the kind dog spirit, and that was more comforting than their owner. Finally looking up towards the two again, he sighed before speaking. "Is that okay with you?" He asked, keeping his voice at a low tone to keep from sounding agitated.

Izaya Orihara || Male || Gold Pairing (Jessica) || Durarara!! || Tags: Jessica, Caitlyn, Urushihara
Spotting Jessica approaching him from the corner of his eye, he batted her off when she was beside him, mostly out of instinct. "Yeah, let's keep moving. It'll probably be for the best to get out of here as soon as possible." He confirmed, hands going to the pocket knife in his pocket again. Internally, he was great for this development, it meant they could actually get somewhere without just standing around here aimlessly for another hour, or however long they had been talking together without any progress. With one hand he adjusted the hood of his jacket around his shoulders and looked towards Urushihara and Caitlyn for one of them to lead. He would've been fine with doing it himself, but still, he was curious on how these two worked together as a pair, who would take the lead and who would stay behind and follow? Of course, he kept these questions to himself and kept a rather straight face while waiting for someone to take the lead.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed May 17, 2017 3:31 pm

Brendan
Male||18||Heterosexual||Crush; ♥||Pokemon oras||Tags; May

Minun had finished with his dance, bowing at the same time as Plusle did. It's been ages since Brendan felt so good about something. Doing this contest lifted his mood even more,which is always a good thing. He almost forgotten about the little sickness growing inside his body..but oh well, he was feeling pretty darn good~" That was so much fun! i missed doing this you!." Brendan gave May a big ol' hug, blushing abit. The boy realized that he had his arms wrapped around her, backing up quickly before kissing her on the cheek."S-Sorry...i don't know what came over me.." he muttered to his self and rubbed the back of his neck."A-Anyway, i guess..we are good to go after we change?"

Kari
14|Female| Heterosexual|Digimon Adventure Tri| Crush:|Tags:Kousei, C.C, Corrin

"Kousei..are you sure? i really don't mind waiting." she said." I know how it feels to wanting someone close to you to be by your side..i wish..i wish Tk was here to be honest." the last part was muttered to his self."But, i won't beg you~ if you want to continue, i'll continue as well. These two seem like really good people and im sure they will try their best to help you find your friend." She was upbeat as always, even if things didn't seem to be in her favor, Kari had always kept her head up. However, there was times where she had gotten down

Shiemi
Female||Heterosexual ||15||Peach|| blue Exorcist||Crush; ♡||Tags; Lucas

[waiting I suppose]

B
Male||Heterosexual||20||burgundy||HeroWarz||Crush:Painkillers| |Tags: Leana

B sighed, looking at the others." If its alright with you all..can we move on? sorry if i sound rude, but i would really like to get out this place as soon as possible." What was the rush? it wasn't like he had anything else to do." Or we can continue to rest."

Princess Vivi
Female||20+||aquamarine? ||Heterosexual||One piece ||Crush;None. .yet||Tags; Feral

[Wating on Feral?]

Zelda
Female||117 [17]||Brown||Loz;Botw||Heterosexual||Crush; ♡||Tags: Link,

Zelda started to have a peaceful dream..she was with link in a beautiful meadow. they where in..white? both where nicely dressed to. In the meadow, they stood on top of a hill, glancing at the reformed lkingdom in the distance. Then, Zelda whispered something in Link's ear and after she did, his face had a look of shock. The knight then hugged Zelda,crying..well,they where both crying in happiness for some odd reason. The princess had woken up in shock, her cheeks where rosey red. Zelda blinked her eyes and glanced down for a moment in confusion, before laying her head back on Link's shoulder. What kind of dream what that?

Yaiba
Male||18-19||ivory||Show by rock||Demisexual||Crush;||Tags;Megami

Yiaba risen his eyebrow in confusion."Huh? i have no idea what that is. Im something called a Myumon, im from a world called sound Planet. I take it your a human, just like that Cyan girl so hence." he said with a calm posture ."

Sora
Female||17||Dandelion||Digimon Adventures:Tri||Heterosexual ||Crush;||Tags; Gold

"Oh really? Well, digimon can eat human food. They dont need food to live,but they need it to evolve." Sora took a seat at the table and watched Gold walk in." Digimon...well, they are strange creatures..they work so strangely, but you cant help to love em'. They are like family and best friends..and yet, people in our world fail to see that. Well, most people anyway."the girl started to eat the food, which was really good."Humm..this is good~ but not as good as my cooking~." Sora teased. She was a good cook and her friends did enjoy the little stuff she made for them

Dakota
Male||19|| fuchsia||AOT OC|| Demisexual|| Crush: None||Tags: open

Dakota sighed, pushing his glasses on his his face. He had not idea what was going on here..but this wasn't his normal room. There was no windows and the halls looked very different. The boy thought it was Callie pulling a prank on him, which he deserved, then started to realized that it wasn't the case. The biggest questions on his mind was..where the hell was he? who is this matchmaker guy, what was the deal with the soulmate thing? and how could he get out this strange place. The answers will soon be revealed to him maybe. Dakota inhaled a deep breath before peeking out the door and slowly walked into the halls."H-hello..am i the only here or..." his glasses begin to fog up as he moved down the hall. His heart was also beating against his chest like a drum

Titan
Male|| 18-19||Grape||Show By Rock||Pansexual||Crush:None||Tags: Orion

Titan sighed and started to get irritated, looking at the creature. " There's two ways I'm carrying a panio. One, shrinking it, or make be bigger to carry. I really don't like the last option , so don't do that. Now, I suggest you let us past right now or else imma get extremely mad." So Miss, would you like to come with me through this maze? i don't think i can get through it alone..although i think this odd music is giving us a hint." the tall fox said."What is your name by the way? and have you seen a younger boy running around here anywhere? seems like i lost him."

Mirai
Female||16||Carmine || Beyond the boundary||Heterosexual||Crush: None||Tags: Karma

Mirai Fixed her hair and huffed as she followed Karma."Teh, we'll see. I bet you i will have to protect you. The princess warrior who saves the frail knight." she teased. Once they entered the next floor, she created a sword from blood and looked around the room."Of course Youmu would be here...Anyway, watch her back please.~" once of the odd looking creatures appeared,jumping at Mirai. The girl slashed at thing and killed it with ease."These things are pretty nasty. Lets hope a powerful one isn't in this room." She saw a few of them revealing their self and prepare to counter strike

Yukio
Male||15||Blue Exorcist||Heterosexual||Crush: None||Tags:Open

Yukio went to grab his glasses , reading the note that was left on desk in his room. He had no idea what was going on about soulmates and stuff, but he really didn't care to much about it. Maybe it was Rin pulling a prank on him..and the others. Well, Sheimi wouldn't come up with something like this right? no.." Rin..are you kidding me? why don't you grow up sometimes.." What the heck kind of room did Rin bring him to? and how did he mange to pull this off? Yukio rubbed his forehead, walking out the room. "Rin! Rin!,where are you?!" Yukio shouted out. There was no reply, but he kept walking down the hallways."This isn't funny.."
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Wed May 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Neko Kuroha || Female || Heterosexual || Brynhildr In The Darkness ||Levi Ackerman || Levi/Mikasa/Eren
Neko tilted her head. Mikasa and Levi seemed to be on bad terms though. Was it because of Eren? "Seems like a close relationship" she chuckles. Oh the irony was strong in this one. Out of the corner of her eye, Neko sees Mako run to an entrance. Her mind filled with all of the things Mako could do. She could collapse all of the entrances to the room, leaving them with no way out. She could slice them all in half. She could...well, a lot of things. However, Mako seemed to be anxious. It was as though she were waiting for something. Neko grumbled something along the lines of "Whatever I guess..." before focusing on where her pills went.
A scream was heard in Mako's direction. Neko whipped her head around and sees the "drassil" holding another girl. Mako had hatched!
Neko, shaking, couldn't move her legs to save the girl. Memories of her own friends hatching come flooding back. Neko begins to go insane from all of the deaths. She couldn't even scream.

Mako Fujisaki || Female || NOW PROUDLY PANSEXUAL || Brynhildr In The Darkness || Konoha/Kuroha || Ava/Obi
"Yes!" she exclaims. There was a snake on Konoha, seemingly interested in the conversation. The headache from earlier comes at full force and Mako starts screaming. "MY HEAD'S GONNA SPLIT IN TWO!" Mako cried out. Her "harnessed" ejects, but her body didn't melt. Instead, Mako falls over on top of Konoha. A greenish-black slime oozes out of the "harnessed". Mako was now just a shell, a dead body. The slime forms into a huge monster with a large mouth. It grabbed Konoha, growling.
[aHHH. MAKO IS NOW DEAD she's technically still alive, but her form isn't anymore]

Elizabeta Héderváry (Hungary) || Female || Bisexual || Hetalia || Vendan Krishnan || Vendan
Elizabeta shrugs, deciding to trust Vendan. "Let's go with whatever you say. I don't think we'll get out alive with my airhead personality" she chuckles a little. Roderich had always flicked her forehead whenever she messed up on something. She missed him. He was family, so was Gilbert and Ludwig and- GILBERT! Elizabeta completely forgot about him. She hoped he was alright, wherever he was.

Gilbet Beilschmidt (Prussia) || Male || Bicurious || Hetalia || Alcor the Dreambender || Alcor
Before his eyes, Alcor popped the creature. Gilbert, mouth wide open, stares at the figure in front of him. "H-how?! Fauchereve was near impossible to-" he clasps his hands around his mouth. Fauchereve was supposed to be imaginary, nothing more than one of Britan's delusions. But if it were, why was it so real? "Oh yeah...this is a dream. Fauchereve isn't real. Are you real Alcor? Is any of this real?" Gilbert begins to laugh quietly. Someone would question his sanity by now if he were back home.

San || Female || Heterosexual ||Nano List || Chrom || Chrom
One of San's eyes turn towards Chrom. She couldn't hear him over the sound of monsters around them. She did catch "exit" though. San's eye focused behind the monsters. There was an opening in the wall, but it might not be a way out. It was worth a shot to go there. "Northeast, there's something in the wall." San yelled. She quickly added "I saw a small light in that direction" Lie, lies, and more lies were being fed to Chrom. San's smacks herself internally, then went back to killing off those strange monsters.
[How about a boss near the end? Would that be ok or do you want to continue to the next floor?]

Kana Tachibana || Female || Heterosexual || Brynhildr In The Darkness || Mercury Black || Mercury
Kana sees Mercury stumbling, rushing to his side. That "maybe" was going to have to stay put. Spike pit death isn't going to happen to Mercury. Being sabotaged would be better. "Hey, you don't trust me, I know, but believe me when I tell you to go here or there" she says softly. Kana was actually hoping that the male didn't hear her, that way, she wouldn't be blamed for his death. She did warn him after all! It's not like she hates him or anything. Mercury's just another soul that needs to be saved. All lives mattered. Kana kept that true to herself after seeing Ryouta's brother get killed. No, before that happened even. She lived by that ever since she was kidnapped by Vingulf for those terrible experiences that cost Kana her movement. Being paralyzed for seven years isn't pretty.

[I think that's all the replies I can update atm. Sorry if I missed one! Spirit, I know about Aerak and Makoto. Just bear with me pls]
~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Thu May 18, 2017 4:08 am

Mercury Black | 20 | Male | Heterosexual | RWBY | Silver Pairing | Tags: Corona
"You can't tell me what to do, girl." He muttered under his breath as he glared at her. "If I follow your word you'll probably just lead me into a pit or something. I'm not stupid, you know." Mercury took small step forward to make sure the floor wouldn't fall from under him. When he was sure, he started a walk a bit faster, his hands out to his sides so he could make sure where the walls were. "Come on, I want to get out of here at some time today."

Hanzō Urushihara / Lucifer | 19 | Male | Bisexual | The Devil Is a Part-Timer! | Orchid Pairing | Tags: Caitlyn, Izaya, Jessica
The boy was slightly disappointed to see Aria disappear from the world and into her capsule, but he kinda understood that the creature was a bit too big to fit down the stairs, so he guessed this was the best way to go. As he quickly began to step down them after Caitlyn he secretly wished that they'd need the help of the Noivern for whatever challenge they were going to face.

Alcor | 20 | Male | Aromatic | Gravity Falls (AU) | Pear Pairing | Tag: Gilbert, Elizabeta
The look on the others face was just enough for the demon, the pure shock on his face. Perfect. Giving a chuckle, his turned to his friend and gave a bow as he listened to his friend's question. Maybe to someone else it would have sounded odd, but to him, it was a perfectly reasonable question. "I am indeed the real Alcor, don't you worry. After all, I'm not called the Dreambender just because it's a cool title, which it is, by the way. Apologises if intruding on your dream was out of bounds, but it seems to me that you were not having a very pleasant one."

Qrow Branwen | 38 | Male | Pansexual | RWBY | Cyan Pairing | Tags: Edward
No, he couldn't stop it, he couldn't not blame himself. How could he? It was always his fault! Every unlucky thing that ever happened to anyone near him was always caused by him, he just knew it. How could Edward just tell him to stop it? He couldn't stop it, it was impossible. Quickly reaching for his flask, he decided a drink would calm his guilt. After all, his semblance had been the reason he'd started drinking in the first place, and it was the reason he kept at it. However, as he attempted to take a swig, all he got was the final drips from the bottle. "Are you kidding me..." He muttered to himself as he put the flask away, hoping he'd be able to find some more soon. "Fine.. Whatever. We're gonna find and antidote, but it'll smash or something because of me." Qrow said bitterly, before stopping through the now open door on the other side of the room. "Just stay away from me."

Feral Heiss | 28 | Male | Heterosexual | Strays Comic | Aquamarine Pairing | Tags: Vivi
The man gave a glance towards Vivi as she defeated her other self, slightly annoyed that he was having such difficulty with his own. Every attack he tried it managed to counter with a weapon of its own. It really was annoying to fight someone who knew all of the moves you could make, and be able to imitate them to near perfection. Then a thought occurred to him as he glanced to Hige, watching him fight as a wolf. This clone is imitating me as a human, so maybe... He shifted, which was enough to catch the other Feral by surprise and gave him an opening to attack, and he went right for the neck, biting in deep, but was soon forced to back off by a well placed kick. Now that the clone was injured, it would be slower, which meant his normal attacks would probably win against it. And so changed back to human once more, and dove towards him with his blade once more, and this time it couldn't block it, and Feral's blade had cut clean through it's chest, leaving it to disappear.

Lena Oxton | 26 | Female | Bisexual | Overwatch | Oynx Pairing | Tags: Gareki
Lena soon followed after him, slightly wondering what had come over her to make her talk so down. She normally didn't talk like that around people. Well, maybe to Emily when she was drunk, but that was different. Maybe there had been something in the tea? No, she must have just been in that kind of mood. That annoying, depressed mood that adults normally went into sometimes. God, sometimes it sucked to be mature. Trying to pump herself back up, the girl skipped besides Gareki as they reached the next floor.

The room seemed normal at first, actually looking kinda similar to the break room that they'd been in just before. However a few seconds after stepping inside, she heard a crackling, which she soon saw was coming from the device on her chest, which somehow seemed to now be damaged, or more like, broken. Dread started to fill in her chest as she held out a hand, her heart jumping as she watching it flicker in and out of existences. "No no no no no..." She murmured, attempting to blink back out of the room, but it wouldn't work, and instead it left her tripping over and landing on the floor.

Hekapoo | Unknown | Female | Pansexual | Star vs the Forces of Evil | Heather Pairing | Tags: Nagisa
"Seems like one strange arrangement you got there, pal." Hekapoo said with a smirk. "I might know a lot about Earth, but I'm pretty sure killing isn't part of the school curriculum." She was going to speak on, however she noticed something out of the ordinary at the end of the corridor, leading her to run forward with a burst of speed and finding a set of stairs at her destination. "Well, looky here." She spoke with interest, not waiting for Nagisa as she run down them.

Madelyn Adelaide | 13 | Female | Heterosexual | TwoKinds | Blush Pairing| Tags: Captain
Maddie had jumped slightly when she heard Captain cry, slightly worried as she saw the wound the ray had caused to him. However, she soon relaxed when he retaliated, not seeming to be too hurt in any way. She giggled, trying not to be phased by all the blood from the men, though made an effort not to get any of it on her fur as she ran around dodging blasts. "You can do it Ness!" The girl cried with a chuckle as she watched him, doing her own work and managing to make one of the soldiers fire at one of his own comrades, as well as knocking over a good few others.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu May 18, 2017 5:58 am

(If the character isn't on here I'm waiting to post for them)

Corrin
Male || 22 || Pansexual || Crush: Maybe || Lime Pairing || Fire Emblem Fates || Tagged: C.C, Kousei & Kari

Nodding at the boy's response, a small smile crossed his lips. "I understand that feeling. I too wish to see my friend, but I problem I currently see is they might have passed by here already and we might have missed them if that was the case so pushing forward is the best option. I'm sure we will come across more floors that are much like this one and maybe we will meet them there," he assured the boy before turning toward the stairs he saw ahead. He knew he couldn't guarantee that there would be another floor like this, but if there was one now, he felt there would be one later. It was still early on so to have a break floor seemed odd to him, not that he was complaining. Making his way over to the stairs, he stopped to look back at the others for a moment before beginning to make his way down them without another word.

May
Female || 17 || Heterosexual || Crush: <3 || Indigo Pairing || Pokemon || Tagged: Brendan

A blush appeared quickly on her cheeks before she pulled back from the hug. "It's alright, don't worry too much about it," she told him. She really hadn't been expecting it at all, but it wasn't that big of a deal. She had done it in the previous room anyways so really it didn't matter. "And yeah, let's go get changed and keep pushing forward so we can hopefully get out of this place soon enough." Even though they had already managed five floors now, it was starting to really tire her down, though she would do her best not to let it show.

Caitlyn
Female || 20 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Orchid Pairing || Pokemon || Tagged: Urushihara, Izaya & Jessica

(I guess before I have her even get to the floor we need a floor idea)

Link
Male || 118 (Appears 18) || Bicurious || Crush: <3 || Sapphire Pairing || Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild || Tagged: Zelda and Fallon

Hearing his name come from an unfamiliar voice caught his attention. Opening his eyes, he glanced down at Zelda for a moment, knowing it hadn't come from her. He wanted to grab for his sword in reaction to it, but in the position he was currently in, it was impossible to get it out without standing up. Sighing softly to himself, he would have to do without it. He didn't want to wake Zelda up just so he could get his sword anyways. She needed the rest and he wasn't even sure if whatever had called his name was a threat, though it was odd that his name would be known by any. As far as he was aware Zelda was the only one he knew in this place, though he supposed there could be others from Hyrule or its surrounding lands. "Who's there?" he asked lowly.

Gold
Male || 18 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Dandelion Pairing || Pokemon Special || Tagged: Sora

It sounded much different than what Pokemon were like, which didn't surprise him. They were entirely different creatures in the first place. Pokemon didn't need human food to evolve, but they needed to eat to survive much like all living things did. Sitting down at the table, he looked at the food quietly, not having much of an appetite at the moment. After everything they had been through so far, he only felt that if he ate, he would vomit it back up on the next floor. Poking at the food, he sighed to himself before deciding it was probably best if he did eat. It did taste pretty good. Hopefully it wouldn't kill them in the end. "This is pretty good. Far better than my cooking, though I never said I could cook," he chuckled.

Chrom
Male || 23 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Charcoal Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: San

Nodding at her response, the exalt didn't really care how she had seen what was up ahead, only that she had. "We will go that way then," he confirmed as he slashed falchion out at a few oncoming enemies. It seemed that they just kept on coming, making it difficult to even move forward, but he was determined to breakthrough their numbers and make it to whatever was up ahead. Giving himself a bit of space, he got himself a running start before charging into more of the enemies with his sword out ahead of him, piercing through anything that got in his way and clearing a path toward the so called exit. (That is fine with me)

Hige
Male || 17 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Brown Pairing || Wolf's Rain || Tagged: Vivi & Feral

Struggling back to his paws, he shook himself before darting forward once more. There was no more playing around with this thing. He'd have to go in for the kill. Leaping forward, he knew that his clone had a lack of weapons or even ways of attacking other than kicks and punches in his human form. It was a disadvantage for sure that he would have to exploit. Avoiding the arms that came flying at him while he was airborne, the wolf clamped down on his clone's neck, showing no mercy to it. Only a second later it seemed to disappear from his grasp and he dropped back down to the floor. The blood dripped from his mouth before he changed back to his human form to wipe it away on the sleeve of his sweatshirt. "Well, I guess that's that," he remarked with a slight smile on his face.

Captain Ness
Male || 15 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Blush Pairing || NTNE Mother AU || Tagged: Madelyn

Crouching down, he knew there were too many of them for him to keep killing at the rate he was. It was too slow and he had to be aware that he did have a partner in this too. Back home he was used to working alone due to his mental instability and habit of killing his own men when he got on a rampage. He didn't need to lose it here and put Madelyn at risk. Why did he even care? He wasn't sure, but now wasn't the time to question it. Rolling out of the way of a few shots, he stood back up with his gloved hand extended. "I really wish I could kill you all by hand, but we don't have time for that so this'll have to do," he said allowing the fire to appear before he flicked it in the direction of a group of the pigmasks. It spread quickly and quickly engulfed the soldiers. Turning to Madelyn, he gestured toward the exit, knowing now was the best time to for for it since those not on fire were rushing to try and save those that were. "Let's get out of here before they figure out how to put my fire out."

Lady Palutena
Female || Unknown || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Sage Pairing || Kid Icarus || Tagged: Yukio

Rolling over in her sleep, she cracked her eyes open after a moment before letting a soft sigh escape her lips. She half expected Pit to have already have woken her up, asking her what she had in store for him today, but he seemed to be absent. How strange. Not like she was complaining to not be bothered. Sitting up, the goddess lifted her arms up and stretched. It took her a second to realize that she was no longer in her own room, but when she did, her eyes grew wide in surprise. Was that why Pit had come along? Climbing out of bed, she looked around quickly, trying to figure out where she was. None of her surroundings seemed familiar. At least that meant she wasn't being held captive again; at least not by Medusa. But it also meant that her trusty angel was not with her either. How disappointing. She would have to take things into her own hands then.

That's when she noticed the letter. Picking it up, she read it over with a brow quirked. A soulmate? She had never thought of such things were possible, especially to a goddess like herself. Oh, she could tell she was going to have a hard time trying to explain this all to Pit once she did return home. How could an "all-seeing" goddess not see this coming? That would be his first argument. Lucky her. With a shake of her head, she folded the letter up and tucked it away before making her way into the hallway. Walking along, she was met by nothing but silence at first until a male's voice hit her ears. It sounded like he was calling out a name and searching for whoever the name belonged to. How curious. Her first thought was to summon her staff before approaching just in case she got into some kind of trouble, but ultimately, she decided against it.

Approaching the call, her eyes came upon a human boy or at least he looked human to her. He looked on the younger side as well or at least still in his teen years. She could infer that he was around the age that Pit appeared to be at this point in his life, though Pit was far older than he appeared. Stepping out so he could see her, she waved a hand. "Hello there," she greeted with a friendly smile upon her lips.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me