Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sun May 14, 2017 11:45 am

V e n d a nxxK r i s h n a nxxx
Human - 27 - Male - Tags; Elizabeta
═══════════════════════
He rolled his eyes and stood still while watching her
"Not exactly.." he said, standing in front of the field
He didn't feel like passing through it at all
And rather would've gone around it
"But this seems a little.. dangerous." he explained and shrugged, gesturing to the setup
"Maybe we could just go look for some other way out?"

G a n o n d o r fxxD r a g m i r exxx
Humanoid - Unknown - Male - Tags; Peach
═════════════════════
He looked over to her and thought a moment
Maybe if he could follow her back to her kingdom, he could fight with her again
Train, if he could.. with her
"Would be interesting to see that happen again.." he scoffed and nodded before moving to the door
No doubt this would happen again.. monster.. fight the monster.. door.. repeat
He sighed and his shoulders sagged slightly, not looking forwards to that
"Though not here.. of course."

K r i s t i a nxxH e i l b u r gxxx
Medic - 20 - Male - Tags; Kaori
═════════════════════
He nodded and sighed while keeping his sights set onwards
Wondering what it would be like if he ever did get back to his team
"Can I.. tell you somezing, Frau-Kaori?" he asked gently while tilting his head to look at her
If he were to be with her at all.. it was probably a good idea to tell her what his real job was
And hoped to god she understood his position
Killing your doppelgangers every day wasn't the best thing to say on a first date..

E d w a r dxxR i c h t o f e nxxx
Æther God - 105 - Male - Tags; Qrow
═════════════════════
His eyes widened and he cried out in pain as he was struck
And he dropped his gun in order to curl up and clutch his side
It burned, and he let out a yell of pain
The feeling was nothing he had ever felt before, it made tears sting his eyes
He didn't want to go out like this, he had to get up and fight on
Delirious and in pain, he struggled to try and stand, staggering to the side while sweating
"Qrow.." he gasped

D e l lxxC o n a g h e rxxx
Winged Human - 14 - Male - Tags; x
═════════════════════
He sighed and sat criss-crossed in the hallway holding what seemed to be a small paper
He twiddled it in his fingers while glancing up and down the hall a few times
Nobody yet.. he had been sitting there for twenty minutes full of questions
Like 'why was this person my soulmate' and 'where's the rest of my family'
Noone yet had come to answer them, and he glanced at the name again to remember it
Yumeno..
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sun May 14, 2017 12:03 pm

Qrow Branwen | 38 | Male | Pansexual | RWBY | Cyan Pairing | Tags: Edward
He was snapped out of his state of shock by the call of his name by his friend, making his head hesitantly look in his direction, a grim look on his face. "Be careful, that'll be the venom entering your bloodstream. It'll... take a day for it to start affecting you. Believe me, I know from experience." He murmured, walking slowly up to the man and reached out a hand to help him up, but pulled it away hesitately as he realised something. "I did this to you.. You're going to die and its all my fault! Damn it!" Qrow yelled, throwing his sword in anger, which lodged into the floor close by. "I told myself I'd stay away from everyone... For their own good. But here I am, and it happened again!" He gritted his teeth, trying to lock up the inner turmoil. "I knew I should have told you... I should have warned you to stay away from me."
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 15, 2017 3:57 am

Olivia
Female || 23 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Gray Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Keith

(I have no clue what to even put at this point....)

Corrin
Male || 22 || Pansexual || Crush: Maybe || Lime Pairing || Fire Emblem Fates || Tagged: C.C, Kousei & Kari

He could tell the boy was hesitant. He should have expected it honestly. Not everyone could continue on in a place like this when they knew their friends might possibly be present. Letting a stifled sigh escape his lips, he gave the boy a look before placing a hand on his hip. "If you wish to wait for your friend you are more than welcome to stay behind. You do not need to continue on with us. I just would like to get out of this place sooner rather than later. I do have a kingdom to get back to so it doesn't go into complete chaos," he said. He wouldn't force the boy to come along if his friend meant that much more to him.

Nowi
Female || 1000 (Appears 16) || Pansexual || Crush: Meep || Tan Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Ayluin

Snorting at his reaction, the manakete snapped at his face in annoyance. "Oh shut up! We have a problem here. How am I supposed to get back to my actual size?" she scolded. She had no idea how she was going to be able to return to her true size and if she couldn't then how was she supposed to fight if something did happen to attack them and she wasn't sure how much she could rely on Ayluin to protect both of them. Besides she hated relied on others to take care of protecting herself in the first place. She was more than capable of doing it herself so she saw no reason to change that. Now however, she wouldn't be able to do anything.

Caitlyn
Female || 20 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Orchid Pairing || Pokemon || Tagged: Urushihara, Izaya & Jessica

Watching Jirachi float back over to her and land on her head again, she looked toward Aria and saw the Pokemon returning to her as well. That was a sign that they needed to get moving. "I think that's enough about all this. We really should get going," she said as she looked toward the stairs again. Making her way to them, she realized that it probably wouldn't be easy to continue on with Aria out. Her wingspan wouldn't allow her to fit down the rather narrow stairwell. Returning her to her ball, the trainer began to make her way down them.

Ganta
Male || 15 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Ruby Pairing || Deadman Wonderland || Tagged: Death, Erza & Jellal

(Eh, I dunno what to post for him)

Princess Peach
Female || 23 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Bronze Pairing || Super Mario || Tagged: Ganondorf

Walking into the kitchen, she looked around quietly. She really wasn't that great of a cook so it wasn't really all that interesting to her. "I can't really cook, only bake and even then I can't make many things. My servants normally do all the cooking in my castle anyways," she said as she leaned up against the counter and looked back toward him. She wondered if he could actually cook unlike her, not that she was all that hungry. She was happy to let him do whatever he wished to do though.

Hige
Male || 17 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Brown Pairing || Wolf's Rain || Tagged: Feral & Vivi

(I'll post with him when I figure out what to put. Sorry)

Captain Ness
Male || 15 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Blush Pairing || NTNE Mother AU || Tagged: Madelyn

Watching Madelyn quickly move to work, her figured he might as well jump to work. Ignoring the blood that dripped from his claws, he moved forward to the soldiers that she was jumping off of and quickly slashed away only to become distracted by a few of the rays from the guns hitting him in the back. Growling softly, he whipped around only to get caught in the face by one of the shots. The "bullet" skimmed his skin and instantly caused a soft cry to escape his lips. He moved his gloved hand to covered it before wiping the blood away. "You're going to regret doing that," he snarled. Darting forward, he lashed out once again, swiftly killing yet another solider with ease.

(Sorry these are all so bad. It's been a rough day)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Mon May 15, 2017 6:49 am

V e n d a nxxK r i s h n a nxxx
Human - 27 - Male - Tags; Elizabeta
═══════════════════════
He rolled his eyes and stood still while watching her
"Not exactly.." he said, standing in front of the field
He didn't feel like passing through it at all
And rather would've gone around it
"But this seems a little.. dangerous." he explained and shrugged, gesturing to the setup
"Maybe we could just go look for some other way out?"

G a n o n d o r fxxD r a g m i r exxx
Humanoid - Unknown - Male - Tags; Peach
═════════════════════
He moved over to a cabinet and opened it up, to pull out bread and slid around the kitchen to gather items
He made some sort of a sandwich, while putting on a plate
"Would you like anything?" he asked while lifting his eyes to her
"I can make another for you if you like."
And smiled a little while gesturing to his sandwich
Which he excused himself to find a cup, and to fill it with water
He didn't trust any other liquid in the large cooler standing against the wall

K r i s t i a nxxH e i l b u r gxxx
Medic - 20 - Male - Tags; Kaori
═════════════════════
He nodded and sighed while keeping his sights set onwards
Wondering what it would be like if he ever did get back to his team
"Can I.. tell you somezing, Frau-Kaori?" he asked gently while tilting his head to look at her
If he were to be with her at all.. it was probably a good idea to tell her what his real job was
And hoped to god she understood his position
Killing your doppelgangers every day wasn't the best thing to say on a first date..

E d w a r dxxR i c h t o f e nxxx
Æther God - 105 - Male - Tags; Qrow
═════════════════════
He didn't feel poison rush to his mind and take over, which was a good sign
Though Qrow was right, it felt like it would take a day to affect him at all
The hand reached out to him looked inviting, and just as he reached out to grab it, it was taken away just as swiftly, making him stagger forwards a little
His wound in his side still stung like hellfire, and he would know what that felt like
"Qrow!" he snarled while standing there stiffly, hand on his side while watching him
"You keep blaming yourself for zomezing zat vill not happen, I might just bring you down vis me.." he snapped and frowned a little, trying to regain a calm composure
"Lets stop talking about whos fault it es, und find an antidote.. Ja?"

D e l lxxC o n a g h e rxxx
Winged Human - 14 - Male - Tags; x
═════════════════════
He sighed and sat criss-crossed in the hallway holding what seemed to be a small paper
He twiddled it in his fingers while glancing up and down the hall a few times
Nobody yet.. he had been sitting there for twenty minutes full of questions
Like 'why was this person my soulmate' and 'where's the rest of my family'
Noone yet had come to answer them, and he glanced at the name again to remember it
Yumeno..
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon May 15, 2017 8:28 am

Brendan
Male||18||Heterosexual||Crush; ♥||Pokemon oras||Tags; May

Brendan smiled brightly. " Y-your welcome. Anyway, we have a contest to win." Minun leaped from the boy's shoulder and stood by his side. For some odd reason, he started to get stage fright like the first time he entered a contest. He didn't know why, he wasn't scared at all..but yet he was frozen. It was like he had no control over how he was feeling. Was this the match maker's doing? " L-let's start . How about we start with a spark?" Brendan looked over at Minun , who seem to be as cheerful as always. His hands begin to spark a faint blue color and wanted in plusle. He was so use to working along his opposite

Kari
14|Female| Heterosexual|Digimon Adventure Tri| Crush:|Tags:Kousei, C.C, Corrin

Kari looked at Kousei. Although she wanted to move on with the others, she also wanted to stay here with him until he was reunited with his friend. " I would like to keep goung...but he if stays, I have to stay to." The girl said and glanced at Corrin." But this place is so strange. ..it's like..we are looping through dimensions of some sort. Sorry if i sound confusing, we can all either meet our friends now, or later. There's no telling with this place." She sighed. Kari was scared that she wouldn't beable to see her friends, Tk...her older brother for a while. She just hoped they where in this crazy place somewhere . If not, safe back in their world at least

Shiemi
Female||Heterosexual ||15||Peach|| blue Exorcist||Crush; ♡||Tags; Lucas

[waiting I suppose]

B
Male||Heterosexual||20||burgundy||HeroWarz||Crush:Painkillers| |Tags: Leana

[pending]

Princess Vivi
Female||20+||aquamarine? ||Heterosexual||One piece ||Crush;None. .yet||Tags; Feral

Vivi's slasher became tangled in her clone's slashers. the princess cused under her breath and let go. It would be pointless to try and untangle the slashers. She would have to wait to get them. " ok..time for some hand to hand then." Vivi had trained her self to fight after Luffy and his friends defeated crocodile. She didn't want to feel useless after that. Vivi frown, charging at her clone with swift kicks and punches, dodging her clone's attack. However, she was hit a few time. This was the most annoying thing ever..

Zelda
Female||117 [17]||Brown||Loz;Botw||Heterosexual||Crush; ♡||Tags: Link,

" I have to agree..this is very odd as well " Zelda started to look around the room, glancing at the pictures on the wall. She had to admit, those paintings where pretty, most definitely the flowers ones. " Hummm..I do believe it's safe in here...thank goodness. " Zelda sighed in relief and glanced over at the couch, taking a seat. It felt so good to finally take a break from all that mess. She could stay here forever and doze off, she was rayher tired. All those restless nights she had back at home, thinking about her responsibles..her new role a a queen. There was a ton of stuff for her to do..where to start. She thought about the three questions every night and it was effecting her sleep. Zelda sighed before laying her head on her hand, trying to clear her mind some

Yaiba
Male||18-19||ivory||Show by rock||Demisexual||Crush;||Tags;Megami

Now where did that funny boy go? Yaiba looked all over for him, but couldn't find him. Maybe something happened to him? If so, Yaiba felt responsible for the younger boy. Great...he was stuck alone in this maze. . How frustrating. The fox's ears twitched when heard a voice from behind him. He turned around, shifting his glasses on his face " Who I am i? Yaiba is my name. .what's yours?, so hence. " the said. At least someone was here..maybe he disnt have to figure this maze out alone

Sora
Female||17||Dandelion||Digimon Adventures:Tri||Heterosexual ||Crush;||Tags; Gold

Sora felt kinda bad and slid to a stop when they reached they door." I'm sorry..I didn't mean to be selfish. I-i.." she paused and stopped . Get creast was love, not selfishness. " Sorry. " was all she could say when walked through the next room. The girl out her digimon partner on her back, thankfully Biyomon was just sleep. If something was to happen to her, like death,Sora didn't have a way to go back to the digital world to get Biyomon 's digiegg. There was no computers or anything. Maybe a portal would open up if something like that happened? Who knows." What do we do now?"

Dakota
Male||19|| fuchsia||AOT OC|| Demisexual|| Crush: None||Tags: open

Dakota sighed, pushing his glasses on his his face. He had not idea what was going on here..but this wasn't his normal room. There was no windows and the halls looked very different. The boy thought it was Callie pulling a prank on him, which he deserved, then started to realized that it wasn't the case. The biggest questions on his mind was..where the hell was he? who is this matchmaker guy, what was the deal with the soulmate thing? and how could he get out this strange place. The answers will soon be revealed to him maybe. Dakota inhaled a deep breath before peeking out the door and slowly walked into the halls."H-hello..am i the only here or..." his glasses begin to fog up as he moved down the hall. His heart was also beating against his chest like a drum

Titan
Male|| 18-19||Grape||Show By Rock||Pansexual||Crush:None||Tags: Orion

Titan rubbed his forehead in fustration and looked at the creature. " unless there some way to shrink a panio or keyboard, I'm not taking it with. I don't want carry all that weight on me through this place." The boy sighed." That's a back problem waiting to happen

Mirai
Female||16||Carmine || Beyond the boundary||Heterosexual||Crush: None||Tags: Karma

"I'm a spirit warrior, I fight youmu almost everyday ..s-so of course I can fight for my self. " Mirai said with a teasing look on her face." Well, that's good that you can fight. I don't have to hold your hand throughout this place. " Ture she was shy, but Mirai wasn't shared to share what was on her mind." Ok, let's get going already, down thwse stairs we go I guess. " she was prepared to fight if needed..as always. The girl tugged on the sleeve of her oversized coat before walking ahead

AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 15, 2017 11:23 am

F A L L O N
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      tagged;; link and zelda {?} mood;; fine
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      fallon floated above the ground, her fuschia hair drifting behind her. crossing her arms over her chest, the flügel sighed and watched zelda closely. turning her gaze away from the two, fallon felt a wave of jealousy wash over her. she pushed her feelings aside and stayed silent.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 15, 2017 5:04 pm

May
Female || 17 || Heterosexual || Crush: <3 || Indigo Pairing || Pokemon || Tagged: Brendan

Walking out onto the stage, the girl was calm and composed. This was nothing new to her at all and she had become rather accustomed to it back home to say the least. Looking down at Plusle, she nodded to her Pokemon. The small electric Pokemon allowed her cheeks to spark to match Minun's except her electricity appeared to have a tint of red to it to put it apart from the others. Taking a step closer to the other, the Plusle watched their electricity combined together and expand around their small bodies. It was quite the sight to see for two small creatures, even May was a bit impressed by it. It wasn't often that she got to see her Plusle work alongside the Minun on a stage like this.

Princess Peach
Female || 23 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Bronze Pairing || Super Mario || Tagged: Ganondorf

Leaning up against the counter, the princess tapped her fingers against the granite as her eyes followed her partner quietly. Watching him make his sandwich, she wasn't entirely sure she trusted any of the food around here, but he didn't seem to be too bothered. "I'm fine, but thank you for asking," she replied. She wasn't feeling all too hungry yet and she wouldn't worry about eating until she was actually hungry. Putting her parasol down on the counter, she wondered if there would even be another chance. With 20 floors to explore she was certain there would have to be at some point in time.

Link
Male || 118 (Appears 18) || Bicurious || Crush: <3 || Sapphire Pairing || Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild || Tagged: Zelda

It seemed to good for it to be true. A safe floor? Was that actually a thing? The letter had never mentioned such a thing, but who was he to argue against it. Ever since he had awoken from his slumber, he had been tasked with regaining memories and saving Hyrule. It was a hefty work load he had taken on and during his time roaming the land, he had rarely slept. He felt if he did that he wouldn't wake up again and Hyrule would never be at peace. Now that it was over, he thought the burden would lift from his shoulders and sleep would come much easier. That hadn't been the case. Now he only felt that he must restore the land to its former glory. Many of his nights were restless, even those he spent back in the small house he had bought in Haneto. Looking toward Zelda now, he could tell she was tired too. She had fought Calamity Ganon for 100 years by herself and now she was tasked with restoration as well. Even now just looking at her, he could see she was tired. This whole situation wasn't making it any easier on her. Letting a soft sigh escape his lips, he walked over to the couch and took a seat beside her. "If you need to rest Princess, you always can rest your head on my shoulder," he offered with a gentle smile upon his lips.

Gold
Male || 18 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Dandelion Pairing || Pokemon Special || Tagged: Sora

Coming to a stop before the door, he turned back with his pokeballs in hand. It annoyed him that she had pulled him along so quickly without even thinking of his companions. She surely had to know how it would feel if something were to happen if her own companion were to get hurt. He would have felt that same way if his three hadn't been able to make it through. Seeing the Typhlosion first, a smile crossed his lips before the big creature tackled him to the floor excitedly. "Hey now big guy. I'm glad you're okay too," he chuckled before pushing him off. Pulling the balls off his bag, he returned his Pokemon before attaching them back in place. At least now he knew none of them could be harmed and that put him at ease. Climbing back to his feet, he made his way after Sora just in time to hear her question. "Hell of I know. I don't know this place any better than you do."

Hige
Male || 17 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Brown Pairing || Wolf's Rain || Tagged: Feral & Vivi

Noticing the other two had begun to fight their reflection, Hige inched farther back from the mirror, almost afraid of what might happen. He could fight, yes, but his last fight back home hadn't really left a great taste in his mouth and he was hesitant now. Watching his clone lunge forward and grab him by the collar, he yelped in surprise before trying to push himself free with his legs. It felt impossible though. Dropping his human form, he clamped down on the arm. The blood gushed into his mouth as he did so, but it was all he could think of to free himself. The other quickly dropped him and grabbed its arm. Landing on his paws, the wolf took a deep breath, knowing the only way to end this was to kill his clone.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 15, 2017 10:43 pm

F A L L O N
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      tagged;; ××× mood;; uneasy
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      floating across the ground, fallon looked around for anything. she sighed, and stopped her floating, and started to walk on the ground lightly. she hated being away from her partner -
      she hadn't seen him at all yet, well, since the beginning at least. she had made it up... three floors? well, she was on the third floor now.the two had been separated at the beginning, she fallon had absolutely no idea where she was.
      she kind of hated being here, but also liked the challenge.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Tue May 16, 2017 10:19 am

Jackie smiled a little, nodding her head. "Y.....Yes please." She said, reaching out and holding Ryouta's hand tightly, as if it was a lifeline she would die without, and in a way she would, since she would be scared to death. "OK....I'm ready."

@Liren sorry for the late reply, I didn't even see your post.....
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:27 pm

Jessibel
Female- 14- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Orange Pairing (Claus)- Pokemon- Tagged: Shiemi, Lucas

"Lucas!" she yelped, when she saw the horrible condition, or rather state (?) he seemed to be in. She rushed over there, looking about at the others as they were still fighting...She whimpered a bit, then shook her head and looked at Lucas and Shiemi again.
The red cat mewed as Kuro was brought back safely to her and Rin, and without honestly thinking about what she was doing, she rubbed on him and purred. Realizing now what she had just done, the red cat backed off a bit and looked down. "H-How do we beat this darned thing?"

Jess
Female- unknown- Crush: Kuro...- Steel Gray (kuro)- Oc, Blue Exorcist- Tags: Rin, Akira, Kuro, Claus, Terra

[Up above, sometimes it's easier to do that]

Inukashi
They/Them- 14 or 17- Crush: Back in their world...- King Blue (Terra)- No. 6- Tagged: The dogs, Yuki, Sara

The tan skinned one huffed, shaking their head as they glanced at the two of them. "You don't sound so much like you want to have time taken away, in looking for her, though..." they huffed. They were surprised when the blonde one spoke up, as he had been so silent, which was sort of nerve wracking for Inu. Shaking their head, they tilted it as they looked at Sara, as he was speaking now.

Saralegi/King Saralegi
Male- 17- Bisexual- Crush: None yet- Purple pairing (Yuki)- Kyou Kara Maou!- Tagged: Yuki, Inukashi

He huffed as he listened to the exchange between the both of them. It was true he did not want to have to waste any time in searching for another person if it was going to take awhile. However, he also wasn't just going to abandon Inu, if they didn't end up finding the girl. "That sounds fine, looking for her, but...We aren't just going to leave Inukashi behind if we don't find this Terra, are we?" he asked. He tilted his head to the side, in such a way some of his hair fell into his eyes now.

Yelshi/King Yelshi
Male- 17- Bi- Crush: No- Celadon (Kazuma)- Kyou Kara Maou!- Tagged: Open/Kazuma

The shy boy nodded as he glanced at the older male. Shaking his head, he brushed some of his hair from his eyes. He almost wished he had glasses, like his brother, as they seemed to mostly keep the hair out of Sara's eyes. Thinking of his twin made him start visibly shaking, wondering if Sara was there. Shaking his head, he caught up to Kazuma, and soon they'd reached some stairs. He headed on the stairs, but hearing odd noises coming from some of those floors he wanted to skip past those floors. "May we...just stay on the stairs, and take them?" he asked.

(XP Let's do it, then)

Sebastian Michaelis
Male- Appears 17 or 18- Hetero- Crush: Not yet- Sky Blue pairing (Sinon)- Black Butler- Tagged: Sinon, B, Leana

[Okay, wb for him...Will try and post him next time]

Jessica
Female- 22- Bi or Hetero- Crush: Izaya- Gold pairing (Izaya)- Durarara- Tagged: Izaya, Caitlyn, Urushihara

The redhead sighed when the Wish Pokemon floated away from her, and for some reason she got a strange feeling in her body, like she didn't want it to go so soon...Shaking her head at herself, silently berating herself, she looked up when Caitlyn suggested that they get moving again. Shaking her head again, she spared Urushihara a glance, then looked at Izaya again. He looked like he'd lost interest pretty quickly in all that, and she shook herself as she looked at him. Not thinking, she moved back to stand beside him, and looked up at him. "I want to get home..." she whispered, though didn't seem to actually mean for him to hear it. But he would, she'd been just loud enough that only he would. The others might hear her too, but it probably sounded like mumbling to them, since she said it so quietly.

Konoha/Kuroha
Female- 19- Bi- Crush: None yet- Rose pairing (Mako)- Kagepro/Mekakucity Actors- Tagged: Heading for Mako

The white haired girl squeaked when she was embraced, and for a moment she showed a look of fear, as if she thought it were one of her enemies. Seeing the female there, she tilted her head as she looked at her. "Are you...Mako?" she asked, softly, then growled when Kuroha laughed. You really want this to be her, huh? You danged Lesbian... "Shut up..." she hissed, and Kuroha chuckled as she said Yes, Master...As you wish... Konoha rolled her eyes, then shivered as Kuroha's one snake friend, one of two that always stayed with her, slid up her arm a bit, as if to check out the newcomer.

Leana
Female- 19- Crush: Nope- Burgundy (B)- OC- Tagged: B (and dragon), Sebby, Sinon

The glasses bound girl stilted her head to the side, and seemed to relax just a bit when that bow pointed towards them seemed to just vanish into thin air. Shaking her head, she huffed as she glanced at the dragon. He had moved so his body was curved around her back, as if he'd jump into action if those two if they were hostile. Placing a hand on his leg, she smiled and whispered "You are a good dragon, so good..." She then glanced at B, as Sinon had asked a question of him.

Yumeno
Male- 13- Homosexual- Pairing is open now- Dazai, Atsushi, Fuyu, Chuuya

He sighed softly when he saw that tjhe name on his paper had suddenly disappeared...Shaking his head, he huffed as he glanced at Chuuya. He narrowed his eyes faintly, then rolled his eyes a bit. "Whatever...Let's just get moving..." he said. He seemed irritated that his partner appears to have just vanished into thin air.

{Doc, they're actually still on the first floor I think. Want me to just send him back to find Dell really quick? You should probably have Dell come out of the room, though, to make that easier.

Fuyu
Female- .......- .....- Chuuya- Dazai, Atsushi, Chuuya, Yumeno

She flicked her ears forward, and wondered if they were too preoccupied to even notice her wolf ears. Not that she minded, as she had gotten fed up with people always asking about them, or wanting to pet them...Shaking her head, she glanced at the Were tiger again. She smiled gently at him, softly saying "No need to be scared of me...And, that sounds like a pretty cool power."

Shori Shibuya
Male- 20- Crush: Geneus/Jeneus- (Pierce)- KKM- Tags: Pierce

The short haired black haired man shrugged, as he looked at the very snake like man. Well, he supposed that was not right, maybe a very human like snake creature humanoid thing? He really wasn't sure what to call him, to be honest. Shaking his head, he fixed his glasses for a moment, then focused on Pierce again. He huffed as he looked down, and said "I'm...not scared. Just...confused."

Marco
Male- 16- Crush: Jean- Cinnamon- AoT- Tags: Jean

[XP Yeah, if that's really what you want to do. You gonna start?]

Anri Sonohara
Male- 15/16- Crush: No- Aerak- DRRR- Tags: Aerak

(XP That's the word. Or...is it a clone?) Anri huffed as he looked at the figure, though he could tell the guy may not be quite so solid or real as that voice made him out to be. Shaking his head, he fixed his glasses then glanced at Aerak and the stranger again. He growled as he glared at the other male, and said "No you won't...Can't you tell he doesn't like you? Are you a stalker?" He huffed as he allowed Saika to slide from his arm now, and he swung it out in front of him, trying to scare this stranger even just a little.

Orion
Male- Young adult- Crush: Maybe Titan- Titan- Show by Rock- Titan

He sighed, as he looked back at the piano. "Well...Is there a note in here, or something that says it does?" he asked, looking about the room. Of course there wasn't...Sighing in frustration, he rubbed his forehead a moment, then turned back to Titan. "You're... just gonna have to go see if there is a way?" he said, though it came out a question. He nudged at the shadow creature with a foot, jumping back when it snapped it's mouth shut, just narrowly missing his foot because he did jump.

Toboe
Male- 13- Crush: Not in RP- Ness- Wolf's Rain- Ness

He gave a low growl, that varied in pitch and tempo soon after he started it up. At one point, it went so low he was sure a human might not be able to hear it if he happened to go any lower. Of course, this was being directed at the giant bird. Watching Ness, he squeaked when the bird seemed to get angry, and the thing looked at them. Though it was falling now, he could still see the anger in that thing's eyes...Once it was close to the ground, of course the thing managed to right itself, and it gave another sound, this one angry. Well, it sort of righted itself anyway, it was in kind of an awkward position that might actually make it sort of easy to attack...Deciding to test this, Toboe growled and jumped at it, biting at one of it's wings.

Nagisa
Male- Teenager- Crush: Slight one on Karma- Hekapoo- Assassination Classroom- Hekapoo

He watched the un-human female, as she spoke and tried to puzzle out what the Sensei was. Shaking his head, he chuckled a bit though he hid that behind a cough and a raised arm. Shaking his head, he huffed as he glanced down, and he shook his head at her assumption. "He's...not my friend...He was our teacher, and we were actually trying to kill him..." he said. He looked down at his feet, after saying this.

Haruka Nanase
Male- 17- Crush: Makoto- Makoto- Free!- Makoto

He sighed as he shook his head at his friend. "We'll be fine..." he huffed, then started down the stairs, sighing a bit that Makoto only seemed to become scared in things like these...Shaking his head, he jumped slightly as he saw the figure, and he growled a bit, looking and sounding much like a cat. The hairs on the back of his neck raised, and he wondered what they were supposed to do against the thing. Meanwhile, the Iwatobi kun seemed to cackle, though the noise was a bit odd, and it started towards them...

[XD Sure! Will do more with it next post]

(AHhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHH! Finally got post up)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue May 16, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me