Homestuck: The new generation

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which characters shall we introduce first?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 am

Ancestors
20%
Dancestors
80%

Total votes : 10

Re: Homestuck: The new generation

Postby meteion » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:12 am

Attana Launos, at Prospit. Tags - Loomia

You relax your face a bit with a softer smile and a shrug.
"Hey, you don't have to worry about wanting to be left alone. At leazzt you had your own reazzonzz, I did the zzame juzzt becauzze I wazz angry and kinda dumb.
You pause for a moment.
"I think you're pretty cool though."

Parxux Teifri, at Prospit. Tags - Jaspur

You listen to Jaspur's messages absently, finally lowering your headphones. You don't think you can bring yourself to answer her. Instead, you reach out to one of the carapaces gently and to stop them. They comply, though they look at you quite oddly, and you place your hand on the troll's laying in the cyan roses.
Your lusus was right, she looked absolutely horrified. You had never even seen Attana like this before, not even when she kicked you out that day. But you knew for sure that her real self was alive and well, you had seen her just before you left.
It still felt so wrong.
After a moment, you notice that she's clutching something to her chest closed off by her fingers. You pull it out, simply because of your curiosity, and pull away. You watch the black creatures continue on their way before taking a look at the object, which was just a small triangle with a heart carved into it, just like the one on Attana's shirt. It seems familiar, like something of an instrument of hers you just can't remember. You tuck it away in your glove so you can give it to her later before finally just "yelling" as much as you can in your quiet voice.
"yo, where's jaspur?"

Cervie Narxic, at Land of Bubbles and Tears. Tags - open

You let yourself flop down onto the familiar white grass. How cozy! When you finally get up to look around, Zinnia is nowhere to be seen. You roll over with your wings tucked in and decide to go on an adventure.

Pifrim Xaneez, at her hive. Tags - Emprin

[cQ]: O. Ooops!
[cQ]: So what's with all this coool stuf?

[aE]: nФФ clue buT iT's free, sФФ iT musT mean sФФmeThing.
[aE]: gФФT anyThing we cФФuld use TФФ hiT ThaT Thing?

✧ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀғғ ᴘᴇᴛ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ! ✧
♄ ✧ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ . ɪᴄᴏɴ ✧ ♄
✧ ᴍᴏ . ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ . ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ✧

meteion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Homestuck: The new generation (open/accepting

Postby Rockercookie » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:24 am

Avalon Cypher/Location: Land of Mirrors and Silence/Tags: Malgum Agyrum

You have no other choice but comply and try to gather as much information as you can. You take a sit although you put some distance between you and look at the tea. You briefly wonder if it's poisoned,although it didn't smell funny. Only like boiled water...hmmm.
"We~ll it w~as a lo~ng flig~ht,di~dn't inv~olv~e as mu~ch tou~chi ng as I'm rec~eivi~ng he~re." you sigh,trying not to let the silence get to you.
"So y~ou fou~nd ou~t abo~ut yo~ur que~st,hu~h? Nic~e of th~e dod~os t~o sha~re info~rmat~ion wi~th yo~u,th~e croc~odi~les ba~ck on m~y pla~net we~re ext~reme~ly an~noyi~ng. Th~ey eve~n cal~led m~e 'Thi~ef',the n~erve the~y ha~ve. Bu~t I su~ppo~se I d~o hav~e t~o ste~al ti~me or so~meth~ing so..."
Oh no,why were you sharing so many details? You should really learn how to keep your mouth shut sometimes.

Devone Narfun/Location: Land of Candles and Darkness/ Tags: Piros Vinia,Corpex Vulpea

[aL]: I MEAAAN! I'D LIKE TO HAAAVE MY MOIRAAAIL BAAACK! BUT THAAAT DOESN'T MAAATTER! I'M FINE WITH STAAAYING AAALONE!
[nB]: I'm really sorry for your loss!!!
[nB]: But that shouldn't stop you from moving forward!!!!
[nB]: It's better to have trolls cheer you up instead of moping around in shadows!!!
[nB]: For the sake of your deceased moirail,keep fighting!!! Make the new universe a better place,make them proud!!!

[iN]: oi such a bosy grenblod xp
[iN]: but since you requested so nicely fine.
[iN]: but im not dying for funky pjs or anything else.

[nB]: Good luck then!!!
[nB]: I'll check on you later!!! c:

You close Trollian alongside your husktop and listen closely to the voices. Somehow they sounded louder inside this cave,the cold walls of stone making the sound echo. They speak of the void and darkness and at first you believe you must destroy those things.

Apodis Gliese/Location: Land of Tombs and Constellations/Tags: Cervie Narxic

You're not aware of how fast the time passed as you laid on the field. How could you? You were trying to comprehend the lack of color and come to terms with the fact that you will always be dysfunctional like this. For some reason,you felt as if this was something meant to be,that's why you didn't bother to fight it that much.
So you stood and you walked, letting intuition guide you to one of the tombs. You still had your quest to finish.

Asheer Cedmon/Location: Land of Thorns and Marshmallows /Tags: troll buddies.

You decide that further observance would lack purpose and decide to interfere.
"I hardly believe Natsura and Sylvie are to be hold responsible for your death. If I recall correctly,Sylvie was here,on her planet,during the incident and Natsura's dreamself got murdered before he could interfere. I was supposed to fight her but I couldn't. The bloodthirst in the gleam of her eyes had me frozen."You serve the truth,spoken carefully with thought and logic. You were never good at expressing your emotion and that leaves a small smile on your face,you guess that's why you and Avalon balanced each other perfectly.
"I am upset with the outcome but...If it made you feel free..."
Rockercookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KARKATVANTAS69 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:46 am

Arados Ditov / 8 sweeps / Male / Location: His Hive / Tagged by: Piros

GA: Not to up$et you or anything
gA: but I'm not dead yet
gA: if that'$ what you want
gA: If that i$n't what you want
gA: I'm alive and about to be burned to a crisp
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hello, I am KARKATVANTAS69. I enjoy various things such as anime, video games, and music to name a few. Feel free to PM me if you want to roleplay or even just chat. Avatar credit goes to Ryuuhou : Permission link

ImageImage Please click Shelgon! ImageImage
KARKATVANTAS69

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:31 am

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - yourself|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

You wake up from your sad slumber. Wiping the tears off your face, you get to your feet shakily. You sigh. "wisPY, whAT happeNS nOW? noboDY carES aboUT ME OR wanTS TO caRE." Wispy lashes her tail. "They do care! You just ignore it! If you stopped acting all depressed, you'd realize that the others do care! You must stop living in the past, miss. You must live in the here and now. What's done is done. There's nothing you can do, so just stop being upset about everything." she snarled. You stare at her for a while, then gather her up into your arms and sob into her fur. "you'RE rigHT, wisPY. I shouLD BE hapPY. I doN'T knOW whaT'S wroNG wiTH MY emotioNS. I juST caN'T contrOL thEM liKE I usED TO." Gordon flutters over and nibbles your ear affectionately. You pat his head, and he coos at you. You want to go back to the others, but you don't move. Somehow you decide to stay sitting with your animal friends, alone.

Rowwen Irtavi|Tagging - Corpex,|Location- Alternia

iF: ohhhhh. so. you're. THAT. type.
iF: the. rude. one. who. lets. others. die. BECAUSE. THEY. ARE. ANNOYING.
iF: i'm. annoyed. by. you. but. i'm. not. blocking. you.

It's not your fault! They're just mean! You repeat these things over and over again to your crowbar. Your crowbar is the only one who listens to your problems. It always understands.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:30 am

Malgum ---

"Oh, you're a thief, then? Fantastic." Malgum clapped his hands and began pouring the steaming hot tea, thinking to himself. "They mentioned a Bard wanting to do the opposite of what I need to do, yes." Malgum shook his head. "Bad, bad bad. I need to make sure I find this heart before the Bard does --- I would hate for this land to be stuck in silence forever." He almost looked empathetic. For a moment.

"anyway luckily I don't have to worry about you, then, if you're just a thief. I would hate to have to be competing against you." Malgum mused, handing Avalon a cup. "Enjoy!"

---
Jaspur

Jaspur perked up as she heard the troll calling for her. She supposed she should surface, then, hm? She was a pretty seadweller at that, and Jaspur trotted over cautiously, glancing up at her.
"Yes, It Is Me, Jaspur." She almost bowed -- almost, but she noticed that, well, it was her fuschia blooded friend (judging by her eyeliner). Still, she faltered as she fought herself to bow.
"Are you Parxux?" She asked, her voice a little shaky.

Loomia --

Loomia blushed, and felt a lot more reassured about all this. Her earfins lowered slightly, blushing and she made herself look back at Attana.
"I think you'rre prretty cool, too." She let out a slight reassured but slightly nervous trilling noise and folded her hands in front of her. "Do you want to tell me about yourrself now?"
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel, Mehdli |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

Somehow you do not think that was what Aegeel meant.

hangingFlora [hF] began new memo When...all...else...fails

[hF]: I..think...she...meant...hosting.
[hF]: I...know...you...do...not...like...the...game...but...playing...it...saved...me...and...Sylvie.
[hF]: Not...playing...it...got...you...both...killed.

Speaking of the game and hosting makes you think again. You had not hosted anyone which meant you had not saved anyone which meant by extension you killed someone. But maybe if there were some trolls still alive down on Alternia you could fix that? You stare down at your husktop pensively and begin to scroll through the tags, searching for ones you do not recognize.

hangingFlora [hF] began trolling artsyAesthesia [aA]
[hF]: ...
[hF]: Would...you...happen...to...still...be...alive?

You probably should have thought more about what you were going to say.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Devone, Tanoshi|Location-Derse

You wake up back on your land with your head aching as if you slammed it in a rotating door. Not that you would know from personal experience of course! You groan and shove the smoking remnants of your husktop off your chest. Purrgummysprite is still chuckling to themselves, probably at the state of you. "you know whats realy funy purg? i was under the impresion that lusci were suposed to protect their trols." Not that you had any high hopes about your luscus's empathy, they proved pretty devoid of it since you were young. Whatever. You pull out your brand-spanking new husktop and tune out the laughter.

[jI]: -Aw- -,- -hey- -Little- -Crybaby- -.- -It's- -so- -nice- -of- -you- -to- -worry- -'bout- -little- -ol'- -me- -.- -Being- -a- -highblood- -,- -it- -must- -be- -so- -hard- -for- -you- -to- -think- -of- -someone- -as- -low- -as- -me- -
[iN]: i know i know im just to kind. especialy to someone like you.
[iN]: but since the universe has decided it hates us al already i shouldnt be surprised that it would spare you.
[iN]: your burns ned some work by the way. not that thatl be a problem son enough.

gA: Not to up$et you or anything

[iN]: nah youre fairly trolerable so your death would be midly upseting i gues.
[iN]: go yel at someone to host you so you dont cok.
[iN]: btw can you se me?

[iN]: col

You always did need the last word.

Emprin Dediso| Tagging- Pifrim | Location- her hive

The black thing quakes and then poofs under the power of your mighty silver boots leaving little blue crystals in its wake. You pick them up because clearly you have no sense of self preservation; they just make a tinkling sound and disappear. There was no body, no blood, no proof the thing ever existed in the first place and you feel bad. You just disappeared something which was the precise opposite of what you wanted to do! You begin to tear up but fortunately your husktop interrupts your moral crisis.

[aE]: nФФ clue buT iT's free, sФФ iT musT mean sФФmeThing.
[aE]: gФФT anyThing we cФФuld use TФФ hiT ThaT Thing?

[cQ]: Dooo uuu meeen the tuuub? Maaabeee there is a hos in there, it would make sense riiiit?
[cQ]: Weee could uuus miii luskus's fridg. Sheee stored lots of of buzeee things in there but sheee doesn't neeed it aneeemore.
[cQ]: Iii...um...miiit hav pooofed somthing. It was black and scareee so Iii kicked it but then it just pooofed!
[cQ]: Iii feeel so bad! Pleeese don't leeev meee because of it, it was an axident!

That confessed but still weighing on your mind you make your way over to the fridge and start trying to pry it from the wall. It doesn't look like you'll be moving it any time soon but you take the occasion to look at the pictures that Lucci had pinned. There's littler you, and you and Flekit eating ice cream, and a really blurry one you took of Lucci. There's also one of Celypse. You store them all quickly and go back to shoving the thing.
Last edited by hazilnut on Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meteion » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:50 pm

Attana Launos, at Prospit. Tags - Loomia

"Well, I'm not much other than a troll who likezz muzzic, but I guezz I do kind of have a 'zztory.' Before Devone, I had another moirail, Parxux. Zzhe zzomehow zznuck her way into the game, but we kinda made up a while ago."
You scratch the back of your head nervously before continuing.
"I may or may not have a slight fear of the dark, which zzoundzz totally crazzy, yeah."
Wow, this might be your first time admitting that, you don't think you've ever told anyone that. You were nocturnal and everything, but the dark just made you want to curl up and cry for some reason. That was probably the main reason you didn't sleep, especially after you pushed Parxux away.

Parxux Teifri, at Prospit. Tags - Jaspur

You force yourself to smile, showing off your large fangs.
"(in the dream flesh. you caught me in a less cooler state, i used to have some sick scars all over this mess)"
This time you manage a laugh. You hold your hand out to greet her.
"(it's cool to meet you in person)"

Cervie Narxic, at Land of Bubbles and Tears. Tags - open

You wander about the seemingly endless plains of bleached grass, slowly growing bored. Nothing except grass, grass, and more grass. You were itching to just set it all on fire.
No no, Cervie, calm down. You stop a moment and slowly sit down, closing your eyes and listening to your surroundings. You felt alot more sensitive this way, for some reason.
Instead of focusing on what's infront of you, you try to capture everything that's around you, above you, inside you and under you. Wow, what a hippie!
You lower your headband to where it covers your eyes and follow the senses of the quiet planet.

Pifrim Xaneez, at her hive. Tags - Emprin

[cQ]: Dooo uuu meeen the tuuub? Maaabeee there is a hos in there, it would make sense riiiit?
[cQ]: Weee could uuus miii luskus's fridg. Sheee stored lots of of buzeee things in there but sheee doesn't neeed it aneeemore.
[cQ]: Iii...um...miiit hav pooofed somthing. It was black and scareee so Iii kicked it but then it just pooofed!
[cQ]: Iii feeel so bad! Pleeese don't leeev meee because of it, it was an axident!

[aE]: iT's ФФk, i wФФn'T leave fФФr sФФmeThing as silly as ThaT, yФФu were jusT scared!
[aE]: hФФld ФФn, be careful and Take a sTep back...

You use some of the collected "grist" to pull the object off the wall effortlessly. Nice! You crack your knuckles before aiming at the huge cruxtruder and finally launching it.

[aE]: bФФmbs away!

✧ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀғғ ᴘᴇᴛ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ! ✧
♄ ✧ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ . ɪᴄᴏɴ ✧ ♄
✧ ᴍᴏ . ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ . ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ✧

meteion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:27 pm

Sylvie Raelis |Tagging - Devone|Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

Wispy shoves your lusus towards you. "Talking helps you feel better. Didn't the green one say she was there to talk to?" You nod and quickly type a note to Devone.

emotionalAzure began trolling nebulaBook
eA: HI!
eA: couLD WE taLK fOR A bIT? i'VE beEN haviNG troublES aND you'RE goOD AT problEM-solviNG.

You blink back tears, and thank your purrbeast friend. You curl up and decide to sleep until you get a reply.

Rowwen Irtavi|Tagging - Corpex,|Location- Alternia

iF: ohhhhh. so. you're. THAT. type.
iF: the. rude. one. who. lets. others. die. BECAUSE. THEY. ARE. ANNOYING.
iF: i'm. annoyed. by. you. but. i'm. not. blocking. you.

It's not your fault! They're just mean! You repeat these things over and over again to your crowbar. Your crowbar is the only one who listens to your problems. It always understands.
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:43 pm

Natsura Thurnis|Tagging- Sylvie, Asheer, Yifita, Aegeel, Mehdli |Location- Land of Thorns and Marshmallows

Somehow you do not think that was what Aegeel meant.

hangingFlora [hF] began new memo When...all...else...fails

[hF]: I..think...she...meant...hosting.
[hF]: I...know...you...do...not...like...the...game...but...playing...it...saved...me...and...Sylvie.
[hF]: Not...playing...it...got...you...both...killed.

Speaking of the game and hosting makes you think again. You had not hosted anyone which meant you had not saved anyone which meant by extension you killed someone. But maybe if there were some trolls still alive down on Alternia you could fix that? You stare down at your husktop pensively and begin to scroll through the tags, searching for ones you do not recognize.

hangingFlora [hF] began trolling artsyAesthesia [aA]
[hF]: ...
[hF]: Would...you...happen...to...still...be...alive?

You probably should have thought more about what you were going to say.

Piros Vinia|Tagging- Arados, Devone, Tanoshi|Location-Derse

You wake up back on your land with your head aching as if you slammed it in a rotating door. Not that you would know from personal experience of course! You groan and shove the smoking remnants of your husktop off your chest. Purrgummysprite is still chuckling to themselves, probably at the state of you. "you know whats realy funy purg? i was under the impresion that lusci were suposed to protect their trols." Not that you had any high hopes about your luscus's empathy, they proved pretty devoid of it since you were young. Whatever. You pull out your brand-spanking new husktop and tune out the laughter.

[jI]: -Aw- -,- -hey- -Little- -Crybaby- -.- -It's- -so- -nice- -of- -you- -to- -worry- -'bout- -little- -ol'- -me- -.- -Being- -a- -highblood- -,- -it- -must- -be- -so- -hard- -for- -you- -to- -think- -of- -someone- -as- -low- -as- -me- -
[iN]: i know i know im just to kind. especialy to someone like you.
[iN]: but since the universe has decided it hates us al already i shouldnt be surprised that it would spare you.
[iN]: your burns ned some work by the way. not that thatl be a problem son enough.

gA: Not to up$et you or anything

[iN]: nah youre fairly trolerable so your death would be midly upseting i gues.
[iN]: go yel at someone to host you so you dont cok.
[iN]: btw can you se me?

[iN]: col

You always did need the last word.

Emprin Dediso| Tagging- Pifrim | Location- her hive

[aE]: iT's ФФk, i wФФn'T leave fФФr sФФmeThing as silly as ThaT, yФФu were jusT scared!
[aE]: hФФld ФФn, be careful and Take a sTep back...
[aE]: bФФmbs away!

[cQ]: Iii ges so. Thanks for sticking around!
[cQ]: Let's get past this gaaam and the fiiir and stuf so Iii can seee uuu in person! Iii hav so maneee questions!

You try not to focus on the black monster and instead on more important things. Like the loud crash that scares a deck of playing cards right out of your sylladex. You leave them where they scattered and pick your way over to the tube which is now popped open. A little shiny light is hovering over the rim and you reach out a hand to go and touch it. Surely nothing that sparkly could be bad right?
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Homestuck: The new generation (open/accepting

Postby hazilnut » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:04 pm

KARKATVANTAS69 wrote:Arados Ditrov/Male/8 sweeps/Tagged by Piros
He sighed and spawned everything. Birddad looked at his son and flew over, landing on his shoulder.
Awaiting response wrote:Shario Gilful | Male | 7 sweeps | Tagged by: Devone, Losira

sH: be safe
sH: it's hot out there
sH: do you need anything?

sH: it was lonely
sH: but i had Sharkdad
sH: and fishies

This was the most recent post I could find regarding Shario. Hope this helps~
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image