— ⎊ the stark school [ open ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: — ⎊ the stark school [ open ]

Postby norvina! » Fri May 24, 2019 2:01 pm

()celeste o'rin
(sixteen)()(tagged; josué)(location; willow tree)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I knew you were crazy! Pineapple on pizza is what crazy people eat!" she teased, Celeste was one of the many who strongly believed pineapple has no place on a pizza. "I'm alright with half and half." she agreed, looking back towards the buildings. "Let's head inside first." she spoke, pointing towards the building.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Fri May 24, 2019 2:41 pm

Hello~World wrote:
──────────────────────────
Finley "Nemo" Lupin
female | she/her/hers & they/them/theirs | 17, junior | biromantic ace | shapeshifter | dorms | tags - Aurelio

Nemo smiled as Aurelio took an Oreo. "That's a cool name," she commented. It rolled off the tongue nicely, and she imagined that it was probably aesthetically pleasing when written out. Being the artistic sort of person that she was, words with a certain feel or look were something she tended to notice.

When he asked if she had met many others, she shook her head. "No, just one other. The guy towards the end of the hall, Ezekiel. No one else has been home, except the two of you."

Josué "Josh" Torres & Guía the guide dog
male | he/him/his | 16, sophomore | heterosexual | thermal manipulation | grounds | tags - Celeste

"Have you actually tried pineapple on pizza?" Josué challenged, though the smile on his face made it clear this was all in good fun. "Cuz I've met a number of pizza who were pineapple haters until they actually tried it. Even ones who don't like pineapple normally - it's a completely different flavor once it's been baked on pizza." When she suggested that they go inside, he nodded in agreement. "When you order it, you can put it on my card. It's pre-programed into my phone, so it should just load automatically."
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashGoblinQueen » Fri May 24, 2019 2:43 pm

A l f i n a S i f d o t t i r / T h e E k k o
Female /Asgardian / 156 (Looks 16) / Temporary Resurrection / Miranda Reyn, Erryk Helasdottir

Even as she tried to intimidate the other Asgardain, Alfina couldn’t help being nervous around her, especially now that she was in possession of the relic. As she listened to the girl, she worriedly played with the jet black helmet shard through its leather bag as it hung from her waist. She had a bad feeling about keeping the shard and Hela’s child so near to each other, but currently she had bigger things to worry about.

She narrowed her eyes suspiciously as the girl tried to explain herself, replying harshly, “You? Wanting to control your powers,” she let out a sarcastic chuckle “I find it very hard to believe any child of a genocidal leader would care about controlling themselves. I don’t know what you want from here, but-“ she suddenly peered down, seeing the girl’s hand on a small weapon protruding from her armor, stumbling backwards in shock. “You dare try to pull a weapon on the daughter of Lady Sif? You have no idea what I’m capable of, Hel Child. You have not the slightest clue what your bloodline has done to Asgard, as while your mother slaughtered our people, you sat by, didn’t you? So I would recommend,” she stepped forward, her fists clenched, “You. Not. Test. Me.”
❝I ATE MY FATHER PIG❞ -Kenneth Parcell
Briar ♕ Female ♕ Trash Queen ♕ Mother of Possums
Formerly ♡ B r i a r ♡
Always open to PMs!
♕♕PFP Sig Pic My Chars Art Shop - Closed♕♕
TrashGoblinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Fri May 24, 2019 2:57 pm

()celeste o'rin
(sixteen)()(tagged; josué)(location; sidewalks)

Celeste shook her head "I've tried it and honestly, not great." she shrugged, placing the order for the pizza. Handing him back his phone, she began to walk towards the building. "Let's head in though." she smiled. "It's really hot."
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Fri May 24, 2019 3:08 pm

Hello~World wrote:
Finley "Nemo" Lupin
female | she/her/hers & they/them/theirs | 17, junior | biromantic ace | shapeshifter | dorms | tags - Aurelio

Nemo smiled as Aurelio took an Oreo. "That's a cool name," she commented. It rolled off the tongue nicely, and she imagined that it was probably aesthetically pleasing when written out. Being the artistic sort of person that she was, words with a certain feel or look were something she tended to notice.

When he asked if she had met many others, she shook her head. "No, just one other. The guy towards the end of the hall, Ezekiel. No one else has been home, except the two of you."

Josué "Josh" Torres & Guía the guide dog
male | he/him/his | 16, sophomore | heterosexual | thermal manipulation | grounds | tags - Celeste

"Alright then, your opinion is valid. People who hate without trying it have no platform for their argument," Josué laughed. He pocketed his phone, and the pair walked inside. "So, where to? I'd lead us, but I haven't explored enough to memorize where everything is yet." He was glad to be inside and out of the heat. Honestly, the brightness of everything had been starting to give him a headache. In here, everything was cooler, and much easier to see, even if nothing was super detailed. He often wondered what the world looked like to people who could see the 'visible' spectrum of light. Was everything as detailed as living creatures were? These were what he could see most clearly, which he assumed was due to the fact that they generated their own heat. Everything else was more or less vague shapes, though sometimes things appeared more detailed when they were up close.
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Fri May 24, 2019 3:58 pm

()celeste o'rin
(sixteen)()(tagged; josué)(location; commons)

"We can head to the commons?" she suggested, it seemed like an area just for the students to relax. Celeste linked her arm with his "C'mon, the chairs there are really comfortable." she chuckled, remembering almost melting right into one of them. She was excited to see that she had found a friend and to get food, although she still had some disagreements about pineapple on pizza.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GIANELLA12 » Fri May 24, 2019 5:33 pm

Angel Blaze|18|Hell's Angel| Ezekiel N.
Angel's "demonic senses" tingled. A sign that something was going to happen, good or bad. She stoped in front of one of the dorm buildings on the way to the library, and looked up. Her eyes met that of the guy inside the dorm.

She innocently moved her helmet off to her opposite side and couldn't help but wave lightly. A new friend couldn't be that bad....right? Angel always preferred being alone, with her father, or just her mother at times. Which was why her mother always pushed her to make new..friends, while her father warned her of the dangers of being close to someone.

Complete polar opposites, but she was alone for now, so no father or mother to coach her. She even kept her gaze on the guy and offered a smile as she waved, wow, her mom would be proud.

Ulysses Ruth|17|Ultra| Zack F.
Ulysses had his eyes closed and his headphones blaring at full volume. A normal person would stop and raise a brow at heading classical music being blared out as if it was a rock concert. He needed the music to block out his own negative thoughts. Yes, he wasn't perfect, oh how shocking.

Upon his path, he bumped into another guy that happened to be walking his opposite direction. Ulysses quickly shut his music off and opened his eyes. His gaze meeting his as he caught him before the force knocked either of them away. "Woah there..are you okay? Not hurt or anything?" He quickly asked.

He couldn't help himself, he did a quick and small review of the guy to find out who he was and what his history was. His curiosity getting the best of him.
GIANELLA12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri May 24, 2019 6:26 pm

Ezekiel Novak
18|Cismale|Homosexual
Tagged: Angel
Although it seemed that everyone had now arrived, there were still quite a few students outside, walking around, some already talking to each other and making friends. He was almost jealous at how easy they seemed to make it look, but he was not too annoyed by it. He also liked his solitude - it meant no one would get hurt, and he could focus on whatever it was he wanted. At the moment, it was people watching.

A few more minutes went by, until he caught sight of someone looking up at him, and he made eye contact with her, tensing up a little. He didn't look away - it felt rude to - but he was uncertain. Eventually, he waved lightly back in response. He did wonder if she was going to move on, but when she kept her gaze up at him, Ezekiel inwardly sighed. At least if he went outside he could keep people watching, even if he was less inconspicuous.

He left his dorm, and went downstairs, and then outside. He glanced around for a moment, before spotting the girl that had been looking up at him.

Aurelio De La Cruz
17|Transmale|Bisexual
Tagged: Nemo
He glowed with pride at the compliment, and electricity crackled lightly around his forearms. He would have liked to have replied - and he almost did - with a comment that he'd chosen the name himself, but then he changed his mind before he did so. He wasn't quite sure why. Instead, Aurelio said, "Thank you. I like it as well."

He then nodded slightly, in acknowledgement of her response. "Ah, I see. Not that it's surprising, with most of the others being out and about." Aurelio thought for a few moments, then offered, "If you'd like, I could walk around with you? I'm up for meeting new people. I can unpack later, and I already know my way around."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Fri May 24, 2019 7:05 pm

ᴍɪʀᴀɴᴅᴀ ʀᴇʏɴ
( alias. people person || age. 17 || gender. female || power. people intuition || form. x || location. dorms || tagged. alfina sifdottir, erryk helasdottir )
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Miranda should have been careful for what she wished for. She did not expect this encounter to roll downhill that fast, which came at a very great surprise for her. Watching with apprehension- and, if she were to be honest, curiosity- as Alfina showed hostility towards the girl in the odd costume, her mind went at an astounding rate trying to process what was happening. It did not seem as if Alfina knew the other girl- when Miranda had first called out to her, she'd shown no signs of recognition. It seemed to Miranda that Alfina saw something in the strange girl that made her recall somebody whom she had a personal grudge against. Judging by the aggressive manner Alfina held herself, that grudge must have been something quite serious.

She turned her attention towards the other girl, immediately noticing the way she had pulled a small weapon seemingly out of thin air, though she promptly sheathed it. It did not seem to Miranda that the girl with the strange choice of clothing bore the same hostility towards Alfina. In fact, if there was one thing Miranda could pride herself for, it was her ability to sense ill will. She found nothing from the sort from the other girl, only anxiety and a little bit of... guilt. The brunette had to note that the other girl had not denied any of Alfina's claims thus far. Actually, she appeared to know full well of what the platinum-blonde girl spoke of, even if Miranda herself did not. Looking back at Alfina, she watched as her fingers slid down to her leather bag to clutch something that was obscured to her sight. Even though she maintained an intimidating aura, Miranda could not help but catch the nervousness that seeped through her body gestures.

Asgard. It was then that it dawned on Miranda what she'd seen in Alfina that she hadn't seen in any others... not until this other girl came, that is. They both shared the same... "aura" as Thor himself. Miranda had not recognized it prior, due to the fact that she never actually met Thor himself in person. Although her ability to analyze people seemed to apply to people she saw in media as well, she had noticed that it wasn't as potent as having a personal interaction with said person.

Some sick part of Miranda was actually enjoying the spectacle. It had been a long, long time since she saw anything that subverted her expectations, and that made her reluctant to interfere in this conflict. Still, her conscience was an annoying thing, nagging her to do something about this. "Ladies, ladies, please. You've only just met," she sighed, her tone a bit too bright and relaxed for the situation they were in.

Miranda gestured at the hidden sheath within the girl's leather armor... thing. "I know you don't really mean any harm, but could you poof that knife away to... wherever it came from?" she asked, kindly. "I understand that it might be a force of habit or something, but that's really not the most endearing way to make an impression, y'know? It's going to be a little hard for my friend here to trust you with that thing around."
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Sat May 25, 2019 12:53 am

Dragonheart48 wrote:
───✵────────────────────────────────
Carol “Avenger” Danvers
female | teacher: flight, combat | homosexual | terran-kree fusion | loc: gym | tags: Thor & Skylar
────────────────────────────────✵───

The kree sighed, "Stark has money when he's bored, he spends said money and he hasn't invested in slightly bigger doors for some reason". The teacher shot a what she hoped came off as a friendly smile at the student who was present. The girl from what she could see looked like she was doing fine if not a little nervous. "This is the last one but if you want to get the door by all means", Carol said nodding her head in the direction of the other room. In the next few days she'd have to go over their lesson plans for their various combat classes respectively, and if they would administer some kind of test to gauge their skill before the real classes began.

───🗲────────────────────────────────
Erryk Helasdottir
female | student: junior | nomasexual | asgardian | loc: dorms | tags: Alfina & Miranda
────────────────────────────────🗲───

Erryk repressed the urge to snarl at the accusations the other asgardian flung at her. “When my mother went to asgard I was left, trapped mind you, in the realm of Hel, but that doesn’t mean I don’t know what happened on your planet. With the Queen absent I was the one who had to sort through the dead who had joined our realm”, she said calmly. She wouldn’t give the other girl the satisfaction of getting her into a fight on her first day here Brunnhilde would probably kill her. “I couldn’t have stopped my mother, you think she’s powerful here or where Asgard used to be, how powerful do you think she was in the realm that she in part created”, Erryk said seriously. The asgardian regarded the friendlier human for a moment considering her words, “Unfortunately that’s not how this power seems to work I can summon the weapons and multiply them but I can’t get rid of them, yet at least. Hence why I’m here, there are some aspects of my abilities that I want better control over. I don’t actually want to hurt anybody”. The odd side effects of her weapon summoning capabilities was part of the reason she wore armor more than anything, as most of hers was covered with sheaths and compartments built into the leather so she could hide the objects she created on accident.

When she’d finished addressing the human her attention focused back in on Sif’s daughter the uncomfortable feeling of her mother’s presence becoming more apparent as she’d gotten closer. It didn’t take much for Erryk to piece together that the feeling was actually coming from the girl or at very least something she had. Her voice dropped to a whisper and she switched languages to avoid the prying ears of the girl down the hall, You accuse me of my mother’s crimes but I can sense her here or some part of her, at first I thought it was her trying to use me as a tether to return to midgard but it’s not her is it. It’s coming from you.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me