๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

bloodbath.

Postby divinity. » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:40 pm

( `่ก€ๆถฒ โŠฑ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™†๐™„ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™†๐™Š x ๏ผ
    xxiage. 17 xloc. hideoutxquirk. blood-boundxtags.hideout role. villain

the villain giggled. "no such thing as wasting time!" she waved her hand before looking at the forest. "well, i do believe we'll have to say goodbye, sir mitsou," she faked a frown- but all she wanted to do was begin laughing with glee. she waved at the cat. "i do hope we get to meet soon once more," she nodded her head in self agreement. "and you never know! it might be really soon- and we might be the ones fighting," her frown turned into a smirk and her eyes narrowed down at the cat. "but for now, I bid you adieu," she bowed down before giving the cat a pat on the head. "tell the heroes by the way- they'll never manage to find us," she cheekily commented before spinning around her long pitch black hair followed. looking behind her, her eyes were half lidded. "i really do hope we get to fight one day- i want to show you my quirk," she murmured, before cracking a smile and beginning her walk. the hide-out was pretty far in her opinion, sasaki didn't like traveling large distances on foot. "man, what a day-" she broke out into a skip and hum. it took her half an hour before the outside of the hideout was in her line of sight. it wasn't the best hideout, but it was all the villains had and it proved to be pretty efficient. so far no one knew where it was. "im home! i know you guys missed me so much- you don't have to remind me," she chimed before closing the entrance behind her. opening her eyes, they instantly landed onto the two new strangers. one sitting a chair tied up with their head down and another talking to her brother.

"who are you gorgeous human beings~?" she asked, before walking over to asami walking around the girl. her hand reached out for her hair, "this is cool! did you dye it?" she asked, forcing asami to turn to her. "my oh my! you're quite pretty!" she exclaimed, tapping her nose before cupping the girls face. she gave her a hard unsettling glare, "but who the hell are you," she whispered. letting go of her face, she turned to the next victim. grabbing a fistful of haru's hair, she forced her to look up. "one of the students i see~" she hummed happily. "now what are they doing here?" she asked looking back at the rest of her villains. letting go of her hair, she shook her head. "oh dear, you guys can't just keep these beauties away-" she turned to asami. a smirk overtook her face, licking her lips. "i say we strike a deal". making deals and bets was sasaki's talents. she always got her way. grabbing the girls face rather hard. "i let you take yourself and your friend out of here safely only if you give me a vial of your blood along with hers," she stated her deal loud and clear. "you can always just decline and we'll leave you underground to rot and starve" she laughed before shaking her head. "im not joking," sasaki sent asami a smile.

giggling she shook her head. "we don't have all day for you to answer," she shrugged, grabbing a knife from the counter cutting her jeans exposing her collection of needles and her tube. detaching one of the needles, she quirked her brow. "so what do you say, precious?" she purred.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

making a deal with the devil

Postby lilymei. » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:31 pm

โœฆ ฮ”ฦจฮฑะผฮน ะ„ฮนฮบฯƒ . / / โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 17 โžข Time Restoration Quirk โžข Location: Villain Base โžข Tagged: Abo, Haru, Kurohime, Susumu, Hideout

xxxAsami was quite aware from the start that her suggestion would have some sort of a reaction. An explosive one at that, however, she hadn't realized that the girls would be so offended and adamant against her. She gripped the counter behind her as their complaints started rolling in, using every ounce of resistance in her to keep from collapsing in from the weight of their words. Instead, she continued to stand there, eyeing the two guys who also had power in this decision process, knowing it would probably be easier to reason with them than with the two girls. Asami didn't even address the two girls, knowing in the end if the decision was futile, she would fight to get Haru out if necessary but still, she had a chance and she wasn't willing to try and challenge the women until she heard the opinions of everyone in the room. She assessed earlier than the two would be the ones to completely dismiss any acts of diplomacy regarding Haru and her, so she kept their comments in the corner of her mind, internally forming an argumentative structure around them in case she was forced to state her position again. With a small sigh, Asami pushed a piece of raven hair behind her ear and continued to await further argumentation for or against them.

xxxAfter a moment of silence, the girl opened her mouth to say something to break the tension, or attempt to (which was futile at this point), however before she could utter a word, the door flew open and she was greeted by a raven-haired girl whose appearance alone screamed "CRAZY", well at least to Asami. Before she could react, she felt a hand on her hair, instinctively pulling back from the touch with a confused expression. She guessed that this girl was a villain, but she definitely seemed less composed and more... dynamic than the others. The girl's comments continued to support Asami's theory as her tone switched from sickly enthusiastic to almost intimidating. As the ruby-eyed villain grabbed at Haru, Asami's instinct was to reach out and push her away from her but knowing her place, stood still, her legs tense. Forced to look into the girl's blood red gaze when her face was grabbed, she returned the expression with a serious glare, her heterochromia eyes glowing in the soft light of the room. Dropping the girl's first questions to get straight to the point of escaping, she pulled back from the girl's grip and nodded slightly, wiping her face with the back of her hand. "I'm willing to take you up on that deal, as long as Haru agrees and your little soiree agrees to not attack Haru in any way on our way back to the camp." Asami asserted briskly, looking over at Haru to hear her stance on the issue. Although Asami knew this was probably the only way they'd be able to get out, if Haru wasn't wishing to participate, she wouldn't as well. The exchange itself seemed simple enough. Although Asami knew there would be something either related to the girl's quirk or maybe just a scientific interest, that their blood would be used for, she didn't care at that point. Live in the present, not the future, she always told herself. And in this case, the present was getting out safely and back to the camp. Any future repercussions would be dealt with at a later time.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hey, its me- the devil.

Postby divinity. » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:14 pm

( `่ก€ๆถฒ โŠฑ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™†๐™„ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™†๐™Š x ๏ผ
    xxiage. 17 xloc. hideoutxquirk. blood-boundxtags.hideout role. villain

rolling her eyes, "this is for the sake of both of you- i'm sure she'll agree," she said. hastily grabbing her needles, she examined the girl. a hungry look in her eyes, "we'll start here," rather violently, she pierced the needle into her arm. it was a quick process really. the needle filled up quickly, her eyes widened at the sight of the substance. "exciting!" she laughed before taking the needle out and filling up one of her vials. examining the vial, she smirked at asami. "as your name is?" she asked before releasing a small chuckle. "well, this is rather delightful," she nodded as she walked towards the younger student. taking another needle out, she quirked a brow. "what about here?" she smiled wickedly before inserting it into the side of her neck. "don't worry- i didn't kill the poor girl," she mumbled watching the needle fill up quickly. "alright, i got both of you. get out," she smiled as she waved. picking haru up, she placed her over asami's shoulder. "if she was weak before, you'd probably hurry on and get her somewhere safe-" she cut herself off, releasing a small giggle. "she's a rather easy target right now," she murmured her eyes narrowing. "my friends over there won't try anything, right guys?" she glared at the rest of the crew. clasping her hands together, "well then! it's been nice meeting you and i do hope i see you again~" she chimed before bowing.

pushing the girl out of the hide-out, she turned around to face the hideout. "that was fun! sad to see them go though," she lied before taking a graceful hop onto a stool. "i still find it very rude you guys did all this without me," she faked a frown and pretended to wipe tears away. "it hurts my feelings you know!". that was also another lie. sasaki felt like she was incapable of feeling. she only felt happy when harming. even then being happy feels so fake. she's never felt sadness or jealousy or any other feelings other than glee and anger. she considered herself lucky for not feeling though. she did hear that feeling was a burden to people and often held people back greatly. humming to a small ominous tune, she closed her eyes. she held the vials in her hand tightly, she knew she'd need them for later. though there were some in her collection she had yet to use. sasaki didn't like throwing them away though, she thinks they'd come to use in later times.

"man im bored."
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

Postby Ice_The_Random » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:19 pm

Yukiko Kita
Age: 16|F|Class: 1-B|Quirk: Arctic Fox|Tags:Open,but sleeping| Location:Her assigned cabin|Other:Sleeping;Short post|
Somehow in the midst of her thinking, the fox teen somehow drifted off the sleep. Her ears twitched every now and again, along with her tail as she lay coiled up on her bed. Her snow colored ears sank back against her head as she rested. Letting out a sigh, she curled in as tightly as she could upon herself. Every now and again, she would open an amber tinted eye, only to shut it again seconds later to resume her sleep.

((Kaede: Open, at home ; Kohaku: Asleep, at home))
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:36 pm

๏ผซ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝโ–‘๏ผณ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ•๏ฝ•๏ฝ™๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆๆ›–ใ็งป๏ผ‰
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Maleโžฅ16 โžฅSwitch quirkโžฅTagged:Rin

For a moment, Kiya only stood there and begin to process her response. At first, he didnโ€™t believe that she agreed to help him, but then it started to sink into his head finally. The boyโ€™s green eyes begin water, but he managed to hold back his tears. It would be embarrassing if he started to cry in front of her..maybe she would think he was a big baby and just leave him. Besides, villains where suppose to these big tough guys right? As he though this, a tear had escaped out his eye, rolling down cheek. Then his body started to move itโ€™s own and ended giving Rin a big warm hug.โ€Thank..you donโ€™t know how much this means to me!.โ€ he said with a gentle look on his face. Kiya didnโ€™t realize it until now that he was embracing her in a hug. This time, not only did his cheeks turn a intense red, but his face did as well. The boy quickly jumped backwards, his back bumped against a fragile old shelf.โ€S-Sorry! My body just moved on itโ€™s own..โ€ something that was laying on top of shelf had fell from the shelf and booped Kiya on the head. That something was a very heavy book.โ€O-ow..โ€ the dusty old book had landed in his hands which caught his attention. There was nothing on the front of it..out odd.โ€Again sorry! I donโ€™t mean to get so emotional..itโ€™s just..my mom is very important to me.โ€

He started to sound really sappy, he was sure that Rin didnโ€™t want hear about this right now. Kiya wiped his eyes with the back of his hand...that was kinda embarrassing. If he was going to be a villain, then he better start acting like that. With that, he changed the look on his face and even poked out his chest out some..he had watched way to many movies.โ€..I wasnโ€™t important to those people back at facility didnโ€™t care about me either. They could had killed me anytime they liked, but they decided to let me live..living alone in that room for the rest of my life.โ€ he sighed.โ€ I know how you feel..โ€ his tough guy demeanor soon went away. Who was he kidding? There was nothing tough about him. He wasnโ€™t going to make much of a villain, but oh well..โ€ Anyway..yes. Iโ€™ll come with you. Maybe, this is a new start for me..you know?โ€ Kiya rubbed the back of his brown hair.โ€ And like i said, itโ€™s better than staying in this old dusty place." Hopefully these villains she was associated with wasnโ€™t scary like the ones on the shows and movies. Boy..he had no idea what he was in for

Kiya walked towards the door and cracked it a little. He peaked out the door, not seeing anything but a stray cat digging in the trash cans. In the distance, a faint sound of sirens could be heard. Geez..did they really have to stay here.โ€ Theyโ€™re looking for us..oh boy.โ€ he bit his lip some,but not to hard.โ€Maybe there's a short cut to the hideout place?โ€ if they was to get caught, Kiya wasnโ€™t sure if they would be able to escape..unless he used his quirk. No..he couldnโ€™t, he donโ€™t trust Kuro at all. There was no promises that Rin would make it back alive...

๏ผค๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰โ–‘๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆๆผ”ๅ›ฒใฑ๏ผ‰
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Maleโžฅ17โžฅSlime quirkโžฅTagged:Mayu

A lump started to form in Daichiโ€™s throat, biting the tips of his fingers some. The boyโ€™s face turned pale abit too.โ€ Y-You donโ€™t know what a crocodon is? Well..iโ€™ll tell you.โ€ Daichi cleared his throat before speaking.โ€ Crocodons are these big scaly monsters with a low snout and rows of razor sharp teeth. They have beady black eyes, four beady black eyes and their spit is more deadly than any kind of snake and if they get ahold of you, itโ€™s instant death.โ€ there was a rather gloomy look that came across his face.โ€ also i knew this guy, who knew this guy, who this guy, who knew thisโ€™s guy sister, who knew that sisterโ€™s cousin and they told me the crocodons live in this very same lake..If it wouldnโ€™t had stopped my self a few minutes ago, i would had died.โ€ That wasnโ€™t true at all. If there was such a creature in that lake, it would had spat him right out. Besides, Daichi would had gotten stuck in the thingโ€™s teeth. โ€œAlright, another good dead iโ€™ve done today! I prevented someone from dying~ heck, iโ€™ll be a pro hero in no time.โ€ as he thought this to his self, Daichi stood there with a satisfied

The slime boy then noticed she commented on her name. Not many people did..he was surprised when Mayu said she liked it. โ€œUmhm. also, i was name after my great great grandfather. My pops said he was once a villain, but turn out to become one of the best heroes! Hopefully iโ€™ll be able to be like old pops one day..besides the villain part.โ€ he never really understood why his grandfather was a villain in the first part, his parents never brought it up. At least he redeem his self right?โ€ I know right? I think it would be cool if they combined the classes..i hate the tension between the two sometimes.โ€ he shook his head.โ€ Oh look, itโ€™s 1-b, theyโ€™ll never be as good as 1-a...blah,blah.blah. The two classes are basically the same..โ€ it kinda made him upset when the two classes go at it...if only they could join together.

โ€œYour right, itโ€™s beautiful here and it would be more nice if those crocodons werenโ€™t in the lake. Swimming is fun and all, but i donโ€™t fancy being eaten.โ€ Daichi tucked his hands in his pockets, rocking back and forth on his feet some. โ€ Well, i use to sing a while ago, but people said my singing voice was bad so..i just gave up on it.โ€ a tiny blush had spread across his face.โ€I-its good to know that people believe that i can do something. Not alot of folks believe in me actually..so, thank you~โ€ Daichiโ€™s face had lid up slightly. He was always a happy soul, but he had seem more happy now

๏ผด๏ฝ…๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ™๏ฝโ–‘๏ผฉ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝ—๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆใ‚ญใƒฒใƒ›๏ผ‰
Maleโžฅ30โžฅEnergyblast quirkโžฅTagged:Reina

Tetsuya thought she would have a heart attack once he said some students of his where missing, but she managed to calm her self down. This was good, now they could both think with clear heads..mostly clear heads anyway. The man let out a soft sigh before speaking again.โ€ Thatโ€™s a good idea..we need to gather every student here and see if we can get some answers .โ€ the man had a disappointed look on his face. He still couldnโ€™t believe he failed to notice the attack, even if it happened at the outskirts of the camp.โ€Also, i canโ€™t help to wonder one thing..how did the villains know we where here in the first place?โ€ Tetsuya stroked his chin, turning to his partner once he spoke up.โ€Thatโ€™s a good question. I was actually wondering the same just now. The only thing i can think of is a spy..maybe a villain served as a spy back at the school and told the others that a trip was being planned to be here?โ€ a spy huh? Well it made since. There was no way anyone besides the school or the studentโ€™s parents knew that they where coming here. Maybe someone ran their mouth in public, that could also be it.

โ€œMaybe, we wonโ€™t know and although i want to give this more thought, we have the students to worry about.โ€ Tetsuya huffed, giving Reina his attention.โ€ Well, we donโ€™t know to much about it. I was in my cabin planning activities for the trip all day. However, a student came to me just after the attack and told me what happened.โ€ he folded his arms against his chest.โ€ Yes, the student said they managed to catch what was happening at the last moment..so of course, we couldnโ€™t intervene. Tetsuya was going to look, but he wanted to talk to you first.โ€ all of this..was scary and stressful. If the school found out about this, they both could get in trouble. Tetsuya had thought about it, but this was partly his fault for not keeping a better eye out for his students and now, he had to fix this." We can't let the school know about this attack.." and if they found what happened anyway and they didn't tell them, the both of them could get in bigger trouble

๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ•โ–‘โ™ข๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆใƒ€ใฐใฑ๏ผ‰
Femaleโžฅ15โžฅBee quirkโžฅTagged: open

Komaru was enjoying her afternoon in place little field by the the camp. In this field, many flowers bloomed and a variety too. There was Lilies,Daisies,Daffodil, bellflowers and lot more. She was surprised by so many flowers that grew here..was this someoneโ€™s doing? Either way, this spot was rather relaxing. The air was tainted with the sweet smell that the flowers gave off..it felt like she was in heaven right now.โ€W-wow..so many pretty flowers here~ i didnโ€™t think i would see so many different kinds in a place like this.โ€ the girl noticed that where also alot of bees..of course. This was like a buffet to them, so why wouldnโ€™t they be here. Also, if she needed it, she could ask the bees if they could help her collect some nectar and pollen.โ€ All the bees...they seem happy. I haven't seen this many bees in a while.โ€ when was the last time she seen this many bees? Oh yes, when she was younger her family took a trip. She saw a large field of flowers swarming with them, however..this field topped the one she seen. Maybe there was something special about this field, it kinda made her wonder about something. Well anyway, as much as she wanted to stay here, it was time for her to go back to camp. Maybe things where about to get started..so she thought.

After standing up, a odd looking moth landed on her shoulders. It stayed on there for a while, just staring at Komaru for a few seconds before leaving, the dust form the wings stained her shirt. This was kinda troubling, she had a bad feeling about something.โ€..Donโ€™t tell me..is he around. W-Wait, maybe heโ€™s at camp?!โ€ there was a tingly feeling in the girlโ€™s stomach as she rushed back to the camp. Was he really here somewhere? That moth wasnโ€™t just a normal one, it looked like one of his moths. Komaru shook her head and soon enough arrived at the camp...nothing. There was nothing going on, it was silent here. She slowly being to make her way through camp, but paused when she heard voices. Thanks to her good hearing, Komaru could pick on the conversion nearby. The youngโ€™s girl body stopped moving...she was just, frozen there..villains had attacked the camp. Her face grew pale, her heart raced abit to. When Komaru tried to move..she couldnโ€™t

AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"inked" 006 | "frostbitten" 007

Postby Kveykva » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:22 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผณ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ• ๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ
    ใ€โœฆใ€‘| "Inked In" | 24 | Male | Tattoo | Villain | Tags: Abo Asao, Asami Eiko, Kurohime Maeda, Haru Imai, Cho Hirano, the hideout gang
    โ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š• ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šโž
Asami once again refused Susumu's offer to talk, instead countering with a bargain of her own. The villain couldn't help but laugh, especially since Cho looked ready to kill her at the mere notion. "Not yet, Kitten." His voice reflected his cool confidence in the situation as he motioned for the feline villain to follow his example. "What makes you think you can come into our haunt, uninvited, and strike a deal? You have nothing to offer, and we already have something you want." He clicked his tongue and tapped his fingers on the counter next to Haru's head. Asami offered to clear up the trail Abo had left to their hideout, but when Natsumi made her entrance after doing just that, the intruder's sole bargaining chip fell away. "Even still, the fact that you have the guts to stand here and make demands is cute. I have half a mind to let you go ahead and take her." He paused to allow a smirk. "But I won't." Before Susumu could go any further, the chitter of a mad woman turned the encounter topsy turvy. "Sasaki--" She always seemed to come out of nowhere at the most unexpected of moments, but despite her eccentricity, her appearances were never unwelcome.

Sasaki coined her own bargain to the pseudo hero: their freedom for their blood. With the mad one's quirk in mind, freedom was questionable. "Now we're talkin', Cupcake." Susumu stepped back and let Sasaki take the lead, eyeing the others' reaction to the sudden change of pace. As expected, Asami took the bait; who wouldn't? A few drops of blood in exchange for freedom seemed almost too good to be true. Haru was in no position to object, and before long Sasaki had drawn her payment from their guests and bundled the vials away. "My friends over there won't try anything, right guys?" She hissed. Susumu didn't even flinch, staring right back at the mad woman with an unfaltering smirk. "I wouldn't dream of it." Sasaki rushed the two women out before scolding the group for starting without her. Susumu could only shrug in response. "Maybe this'll teach you to stick around for our meeting. If you miss the fun, it's on you." The man whisked past her, placing a hand on the deadbolt to lock it. "Stay low the next couple days, we can't be sure if this place was compromised by this encounter."

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผก๏ฝ’๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ ๏ผด๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ
    ใ€โœฆใ€‘| "Cherry Bomb" | 15 | Female | Bioarmor | Class 1-B | Tags: Shunsui Yutani
    โ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šœ๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š™๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐šœโž
Perhaps running so recklessly into the forest wasn't the best course of action. Arctica accomplished little more than getting herself lost again, and a lost hero wouldn't be of much help against a gang of villains. Can't I do anything right? For a bright, shining moment, she thought coming to terms with the villainy in her bloodline would give her some kind of emotional support, or something along those lines. Instead she achieved nothing besides getting herself completely and hopelessly lost. The more she tried to follow the trail, the more lost she became. Further and further the young hero strayed from camp, only for the trail she followed to grow cold. The strong scent of blood was overwhelmed by the smell of leaf mold, and the stains dwindled out from patches to nothing. With no other trail to guide her, Arctica was left standing in the middle of the woods, completely helpless and utterly alone. Before she knew it, everything cane crashing down. No matter how hard she tried, nothing she did as a hero was enough. She wanted to help whoever had been kidnapped. She wanted to do something more than stand on the sidelines. More than anything, Arctica wanted to prove that she had worth as one of the good guys. "I don't want to be a villain!" The frost demon wailed, years of pent up emotions spilling out all at once. She forgot her fear; she forgot her hesitance. The only thing she felt was an unbridled rage at who she was: a pretender. Arctica's true blood ran rich with the cruelty of villains, but she wanted nothing to do with that family. I can't deny my blood.

The more she denied it, the more anger she built up inside. She was lost in the middle of the forest, probably miles away from the UA camp or any kind of civilization. Which meant she could let loose. With a frustrated cry, Arctica drove her fist into the dirt, throwing up a shower of earth. She vented against everything she could--the trees, boulders, ground, nothing was safe from her rage. Once her tantrum finished, Arctica sat in a pile of destruction with her energy drained and fists bloodied. She didn't know what else to do now besides cry, so that's what she did. The armored failure cried in the center of the chaos, sitting alone until her tears too ran dry. From there, Arctica sat in silence, wallowing in her own pity until the distinct sound of footsteps crunched through the mess of splintered wood and crushed rock. Looking up, the frost demon found herself face to face with another of her classmates. Like the others, she didn't know Shunsui very well, so she didn't imagine he was all the way out here for her sake. "G-Go back to camp..." She sniffed, the harsh statement barely coming across as such.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hey there demon(s), it's me, ya...

Postby lilymei. » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:22 am

โœฆ ฮ”ฦจฮฑะผฮน ะ„ฮนฮบฯƒ . / / โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 17 โžข Time Restoration Quirk โžข Location: Villain Base -> Camp โžข Tagged: Hideout -> Haru

xxxAsami stayed still and cool under the taunting of Susumu's voice, merely nodding at his responses to her prior deal. Of course, although he took it more calmly, it was obvious he wouldn't be accepting the offer either, which was to be expected. She was trying to test the waters but it was evident that the villains had been around that block a few times. She knew her deal alone didn't have enough benefits and with the girl who entered having erased the trail, Asami really didn't have anything except herself to give up. And although that was on her list of offers, she wasn't sure if Haru would be able to get back to the camp without her and she knew it wouldn't make the situation any easier on the teachers if it was a 1 to 1 trade-off. "I don't think you understand that no matter what happened with whatever deal I try to strike, leaving this girl alone with you would never cross my mind." She clucked while pulling her arms to her chest. "Although I might not look the part, I believe in loyalty and I wouldn't dare leave someone behind." With a shake of her head, the girl turned away to consider Sasaki's offer.

xxxAsami nodded slowly at her statement, momentarily surprised by the familiar prick of the needle in her arm. Her expression contorted slightly at the odd sensation of feeling her blood rush towards the needle but it soon faded and she sighed. She didn't understand how or why the girl was so excited by seeing venous blood in a tube but she ignored the question as the girl quickly went to Haru. She flinched at the sight of seeing the needle in her neck, her hands clenched at her side to keep her from lashing out to get the raven-haired girl away from Haru and just looked away momentarily. "I can see that." She said through clenched teeth before untying Haru and offering her her shoulder to lean on. "Thank you for the advice and the assistance." Asami briskly helped Haru out of the base, wanting to get out of the suffocating place as quickly as possible. Out of the corner of her eye, the girl caught a glimpse of the girl bowing, an action that honestly surprised her and she quirked a brow before continuing to exit. Once outside, she lets go of a breath she had been holding for who knows how long and looked over at Haru with a small smile. "You okay?" She asked, placing her free hand to the girl's neck to inspect where the needle punctured her skin, closing the miniscule hole with a light touch.

xxxAsami continued to help the girl through the woods, nearly getting lost multiple times on the way back to the camp. Eventually, however, she found a row of flowering trees she recognized from the journey out and followed them back to the camp entrance, smiling at the sight of it. "Hey, Haru. We're home." She said softly, beginning to look around for the teachers to explain the situation to. Since the villains hadn't exactly taken her deal to not say anything about the hideout they had, she supposed she could shed a little light on the situation for the pro heroes.

โœฆ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“Š ๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“€๐‘œ . / /โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Female โžข 15 โžข Sensory Connect Quirk โžข Location: Camp - Outside โžข Tagged: Daichi

xxxMayu listened to the boy's description of a so-called "crocodon" and her expression shifted to that of confusion while he spoke. Her arms were folded across her chest and one hand tapped lightly against her arm as she considered his points. She noticed the purple in his face paled and had to hold back a smile at the sight of the odd color change. "Hmm, have you seen one in the lake here? Although I'm not going to question your sources, it could be that these... croco-dons already moved out or migrated somewhere else. I doubt the teachers would let us come to this camp if such deadly creatures were so close to camp." She asserted with a small frown, still thinking over what he had said. Although she didn't really believe there was anything in the lake, any thought was worth considering in her book.

xxx"Wow, that's really interesting. I guess your name does have some wisdom attached to it then." The girl chortled. "And if you keep working hard, I'm sure you will be." Mayu smiled at the boy's enthusiasm as he brought up the classes and she nodded in agreement to his statements. "Yea. The tension's always going to be present when you divide students by quote unquote ability, which in this case I think, isn't really the case. It's just your ability to fight robots and some people's quirks just aren't suited for that work but for other hero work. And yea, the fame the media gives class 1-a is suffocating, class 1-b definitely deserves the spotlight too. Everyone worked as hard as everyone else to get into this school so they should be taught and treated the same." The girl concurred with a small smile.

xxx"Mhm." The girl merely nodded at his first statement, still not completely believing in these "croco-dons" in the lake. As he started talking about singing, the girl saw a bit of her in him and gave a weak smile at that thought. "I'm sure it's beautiful. I've been told that too, my parents wanted to keep me focused on my studies so they constantly had people tell me everything else I did that they didn't want was awful. I soon grew to learn that wasn't true through some of my friends and well, now I take each of their negative comments with a grain of salt. I'm sure people were just trying to be rude or something, I'm positive you have a beautiful voice." Mayu smiled, placing a hand on the boy's shoulder momentarily, soon realizing what she had done and pulled it back to her jacket pocket. "That's a shame, I'm sure one day you'll take all the people who don't believe in you by surprise and show them all that you can do anything. And no problem, you seem like a promising guy, and besides that, you're kind which is one of the main traits to be a hero so I can't see why anyone wouldn't believe in you." The girl's response was truthful, just saying the things she saw at face value to leave them to Daichi to interpret. She smiled in response to his further widening grin, though didn't know why. It had been so long since she had been able to fully smile around someone... So why could she now?
Last edited by lilymei. on Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ cho & yuuta! // 05 & 01. ]

Postby haru ; » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:39 am

โœฆ ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฏ ๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผฏ . / / โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ”โ” role; villainx ` location; the hideoutx ` tagged; league

indentationreally, sasaki's appearance in the villain hideout was a perfect distraction from the urge cho currently felt to kill the hero girl. though sasaki was admittedly crazy and a little eccentric, that didn't bother the feline woman one bit. she had seen her fair share of such people within her lifetime. cho felt a hiss rising in her throat as susumu called her kitten, but then it was immediately snatched away when sasaki presented her offer of blood for freedom to asami. the corners of her lips slowly pulled into a smile. cho visibly relaxed and her claws retracted back into her gloves. once it was certain neither girl would be getting away without a price, it was as if a great weight had been lifted off her chest, and was instead replaced by a sort of giddy elation. asami, of course, took the deal. stupid girl. not once did she seem to stop and consider what sasaki's quirk was, or what the purpose of a few drops of blood could possibly be. if cho were in the same situation, she would have certainly thought twice about some villain so readily offering her freedom, and also contemplate why the rest of the league suddenly seemed at complete ease. well, she wasn't asami, and she sure as hell was glad she wasn't. right now, the league had gained the upper hand.
        indentationa cold calm swept back down upon cho's features, as if her earlier burst of rage had not occurred at all. it was no longer important. their little fix had been settled in one fell swoop, and right now there was nothing more she wanted to see than asami and haru gone. if any of them dared reveal any details of the villains' hideout, there was no telling what the league might do, especially with sasaki at the head of their little blood-binding operation. "my friends over there won't try anything, right guys?" cho raised her eyebrows at sasaki's words, then her amused amber eyes flicked towards asami's black-and-white-haired profile. "our little heroes can sleep tight," she said with a dazzling smile. "for now." right before sasaki pushed asami out the door with an unconscious haru dangling over her shoulder, cho gave her a dainty mocking wave. the action seemed chillingly sinister, but then again, so did everything associated with the league. "i still find it very rude you guys did all this without me," sasaki complained, spinning back around to face the villains once more, and cho rolled her eyes. "it wasn't exactly a picnic," the chestnut-haired girl drawled. she had lost her temper at least twice in that span of a night, and for that she had to salute asami for arousing such explosive emotions from the usually stoic woman. running her fingers through the tangles of her hair, cho loosened the hair tie and wound it around her wrist, twisting the strands into a messy bun atop her head.
        indentationas susumu raised the issue of having their safety compromised, cho was quick to agree. no matter how much she craved the excitement of a heist or attack, now wasn't the appropriate time to get all hissy with the heroes. moreover, their most recent kidnapping had already given the hero camp enough of a scare, and with two of their own returning bearing emotional scars, cho could only wistfully imagine their reactions. "surveillance's the best option for now. and no doubt they may be out trying to look for us. i can only hope my brother behaves for once and stays at home." at this, a small frown creased cho's brow as if coming into terms with the mild absurdity of her statement. of course, yuuta would never behave. that child was too clever for his own good. if she didn't keep a tight leash on him he might go blow something up with his quirk, or worst - compromise the location of the villain hideout. cho made it a mental note to give a call home later to ensure he still had stayed put.

โœฆ ๏ผน๏ผต๏ผต๏ผด๏ผก ๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผฏ . / / โž
      โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ”โ” role; villainx ` location; near hero campx ` tagged; yoshiro, open

indentation"you lost or something?"
        indentationyuuta blinked owlishly as any child would do, though with one eye hidden behind an eyepatch, he suspected the effects may be very slightly reduced. on the other hand, he really was genuinely surprised that the boy had even bothered. "lost? me? maybe... i don't know." my, was the boy truly a gifted actor. in a manner of seconds, he had transformed from his usual self to the hopelessly confused, bewildered state of any 13-year-old child wandering alone at night. "mom and dad brought me out here and said they were going somewhere and wanted me to wait... but it's been a long while and no one's came back yet." the tone of his voice sounded like yuuta was near tears. in all honesty, he felt a little uncomfortable acting so snivelly, but it was paramount if he wasn't getting discovered by this hero boy to be a villain - supposedly his ultimate enemy. besides, it wasn't uncommon now for kids to be abandoned by their parents left right and centre nowadays. yuuta had heard his fair share of stories of quirkless kids being dumped on the streets. well, that was exactly was he was going for. a poor, useless, quirkless kid.
        indentationbut now it was time to turn the questions around. "what are you doing out here, sir?" yuuta asked in a small voice, shuffling a foot on the grass. the boy couldn't have been more than three to four years older than he was, and with the difference in height and size, it was painfully evident that he had to address him as such, even if he was an insufferable wannabe hero. resisting the urge to roll his eyes, yuuta briefly scrunched up his nose and peered up at the older boy's profile, trying to read him. what could he possibly be doing out in the dark? searching for his lost friend? if what yuuta knew of the situation was accurate, the boy wouldn't ever find her unless the league wanted him to.
        indentationeither way, it wasn't his intention to bump into a hero tonight. if it came to releasing his quirk to escape, yuuta would take it without hesitation, and without care for who he might hurt in the process. god, cho would have his head for this.
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

guilt and pride.

Postby divinity. » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:23 am

( `ๅคช้™ฝ โŠฑ ๐™„๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™„ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐™x ๏ผ
    xxiage. 15 xloc. outside of cabinxquirk. flickerxtags. open class. 1-a

haru hadn't remembered much. groaning as she held onto her head, the headache was faint but still present. looking out the window, it wasn't night anymore. she felt sore and her body felt numb. maybe a quick walk outside would help. getting out of her bed she felt her knees buckle before she fell onto the ground. "not now, get up- it's a new day," she mumbled forcing herself up. haru grabbed her lunch bag she turned around. placing her hand on the doorknob, she twisted it open before she was met with an instant and comforting warmth. how she missed this. her mind flooded with memories of the night before, shaking her head in disappointment. i could've done more.. she thought. taking a step forward she felt her foot step on something that didn't feel like the rest of the ground. it almost felt like paper. looking down at the sheet she carefully picked it up. releasing a gasp as the read it. Camp Dance? she thought, her mind was slow to process it. looking at the other cabins, she noticed they all had the same paper. a smile appeared on haru's face. "a dance?" she repeated the soft words over and over. leaving it on the floor for her cabin-mate to see. she stretched her sore limbs before releasing a small yawn. "man, i wonder what happened to everyone," she whispered as she made her way to the field.

halting to a quick stop she examined the field. there were numerous holes and the ground was slightly singed. guilt bubbled in her stomach, people had gotten hurt all because of her. "stupid," she scolded herself a rare frown replacing her smile for a moment. her stomach growled with hunger. "yeah yeah i heard you~!" she chimed before walking towards the benches. "mmm, i don't remember what i packed, but i hope its good'' she grinned as she opened the lunch bag, a small caprisun and 5 rolls of sushi with a side of small animal crackers. grabbing one of the crackers, she popped one into her mouth. her eyes flickered back to the field. releasing another gasp, "yoshi-kun!" she remembered. frantically, putting her lunch bag down, she looked up and scanned the area. the tall boy with the messy hair was no where to be found. a small frown resided. "where is he? what if i got hurt!" she panicked. she didn't know his cabin number so she can't just knock on it waiting for him to come out. haru had considered him as a friend- it's only natural for haru to try and hunt him down to make sure he's okay.

she snatched her caprisun before opening it hastily. "mission find yoshiro is a go," she mumbled. lifting her legs onto the bench, she folded them under her body as she stuck her head out slightly so she could try and the the boy. "as of right now- there has been no luck in finding yoshi-kun," she told herself, her eyes squinted as she scanned the area once more. "maybe he's asleep!" she exclaimed in realization. "no.... he seem's like the type to wake up early," she grumbled bringing a hand to her chin.

( `็ˆ†็™บ โŠฑ ๐™”๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™†๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™„๐™Ž๐™๐™†๐™€ x ๏ผ
    xxiage. 16 xloc. outside of cabin -> cabinxquirk. minefieldxtags. yukiko role. 1-A student

yamasaki had been awake since the early morning. he was also well aware of the dance that was to happen today, he wasn't a fan of those types of things. he had better things to do. "man, who want's to waste their time on some dumb dance," he shook his head. he would probably train or study something while the dance was going on. though the dance was a perfect opportunity for yamasaki to bring the attention to himself so he could show off. smirking, "i could go just do show off too," he shrugged. taking his beanie off, he ruffled his hair slightly. he wasn't a big fan of the mornings- he'd rather much just take a quick stroll during when the sun was about to set. a small bead of sweat rolled down his face. "damn it's hot for the morning," he said before placing his beanie back on. getting up from the bench he sat on, he faced his cabin. the mornings were so quiet. walking to his cabin and opening the door, he trailed upstairs before peeking over the open wall to land his eyes on the sleeping fox girl. "still asleep?" he shook his head. although it was rather rude to wake others up- yamasaki felt the need to wake them up. plus, he held some self entitlement that allowed him to do so.

"hey foxy, wake up," he exclaimed grabbing a pillow before softly hitting them with it. "now isn't the time to be sleeping," he scoffed before plopping the pillow back onto the bed. "go walk around outside or something- it's a nice morning," he rambled about the early morning. taking a small step back, he crossed his arms watching the girl with a irritated facial expression. "hurry along, if you want to be as good as i am- you have to start with waking up early and take a quick jog or a walk," he exclaimed proudly as he held his head up high. he did view himself as the best. he's always had. even if he had numerous of siblings with similar quirks, he always had to fight for the attention of his parents and peers.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I give up on titles

Postby Ice_The_Random » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:50 am

Yukiko Kita
Age: 16|F|Class: 1-B|Quirk: Arctic Fox|Tags:Yamasaki| Location:Her assigned cabin|

Opening a golden eye to glare at her cabin mate, she uncoiled herself with a growl as she sat up. Throwing the pillow back, she huffed, stretching a bit as her ears flattened in agitation.
"Now is the perfect time for sleep if you have a Quirk based on a nocturnal predator, " she retorted, her sharpened canines glinting a bit as she let out a yawn, "And I have a name, so don't call me foxy. "
Her tail flicked again as she glared at the male. Yukiko's white hair seemed to be all over the place from her sleep, though she didn't care much.
"And don't be so loud, geez," she stated, "It's first thing in the morning."
Standing, the 5'2" female crossed her arms over her chest, tail twitching in irritation once more as she looked up with narrowed amber optics as the Arctic Fox quirk holder stared down the taller 1-a student.
"Don't lecture me either, I have a younger brother and grandmother who try to do that enough as it is." With that, she leaned against her dresser, her posture one of irritation, yet restraint.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me