Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

Postby soonyoung » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:50 am

Yellow Diamond
Female
Mace/Unknown power
Mood: Unreadable
Tags; Lilac
It was true that things were lonely without her pearl at her side, but she learned to make do by forcing Lilac to create a new one for her. Out with the old and in with the new right? Emerald was always a loyal gem to the army, but he just had to leave the army after his friend was shattered. She honestly couldn't care less about that friend of his, but she wanted him on her team again. Fighting him a few weeks back made Yellow Diamond consider to cancel the war against home world and earth, to bad she didn't. Thulite still hadn't completed his mission either, the rose quartz was still alive and he kept changing sides now and then. Yellow Diamond wondered how they could still trust that useless brat. I'll be sure to have Thulite kill that Steven. In the mean time, "Lilac!" Lets see what this Purple Diamond is.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:48 am

Citrine/ Thulite again

Citrine sighed in relief and turned back to Thulite. "Thanks man, so what were the other options?" He was visibly happier that he wasn't going to the large temple structure. "I have traveled to a few places though, not sure what any of them mean though, sometimes I think I do but I dunno really."
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:02 pm

(Sorry I have been inactive! Just unsure of what Purple Diamond would do on Mars.)

Purple Diamond

Soon the Purple Palanquin safely landed on the brownish red soil of Mars, Purple Diamond stepped out, followed by her Fusion and Pearl and the door shut behind them. She looked around, hopefully her Sisters wouldn't wouldn't know of her current location, or if she they had seng out trooops to find her, she started to think of the Emerald Gem, and why he had asked about her, she thought it's be better to just trust him anyway though, since he seemed harmless to her and not that interested at the moment, but just as a precaution, she would make sure to not speak a word to anyone else beside the Gems she had talked to earlier. She sighed as she looked around the empty lndscape, trying to find something to do or look out for.
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:00 pm

(bump, not much I can do without Amber or Moonstone doing something first)
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:44 am

Purple Pearl

( Sorry for inactivity, I follow a lot of role plays and this one is a tad confusing to me.)

The Pearl was hiding a bit behind her Diamond- she secretly wished she was just back home. She looked around Mars before quietly speaking

" Why are we on this planet? There's no life here!"
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mudmall0w » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:49 pm

Moonstone

"my court...? I guess Yellow Diamonds if I'm still known on Homeworld, its been thousands of years and I doubt there is some sort of search party for me." said moonstone sadly. she knew she wasn't that rare, just a little more common than a sapphire. she therefore knew she did not matter that much at all. "Ive been called defective as I was failing to complete my job as a warrior, I don't belong on Homeworld anymore."she continued sorrowfully.

(apologies for my absence! I was not home and did not have time to post, ill try and stay as active as possible in the future!)
HI!
im MUDMALL0W
My OC is marshmallow, she's a magical princess from a different dimension
mudmall0w

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:51 pm

(Jade is open)
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:08 pm

mudmall0w wrote:Moonstone

"my court...? I guess Yellow Diamonds if I'm still known on Homeworld, its been thousands of years and I doubt there is some sort of search party for me." said moonstone sadly. she knew she wasn't that rare, just a little more common than a sapphire. she therefore knew she did not matter that much at all. "Ive been called defective as I was failing to complete my job as a warrior, I don't belong on Homeworld anymore."she continued sorrowfully.

((I'm guessing you didn't see my last post.))

Epixelmon wrote:Emerald // Mars

Emerald dove through the atmosphere of the red planet, looking for traces of gems. He spotted two, one of which being Amber. He made a sudden turn and came in for a hard landing, a partial sonic boom trailing behind him. He landed a bit harder than he hoped to, as he ended up landing in a crater and tumbled head over heels in the general direction of Amber, finally sliding to a stop not too far away.

"...ow..." was pretty much the only thing he had to say.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mudmall0w » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:44 pm

sorry, ill catch up.
HI!
im MUDMALL0W
My OC is marshmallow, she's a magical princess from a different dimension
mudmall0w

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:10 pm

The Ninjago Shipper wrote:(Jade is open)

(I send Rocky to the docks, if she is still there...)
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me