Our World :;: A Magic RP :;: Accepting :;: Needs Guys!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Just for fun: Did you take my house sorting quiz?

yes
75%
no
25%

Total votes : 16

Re: Our World :;: A Magic RP :;: Accepting :;: Needs Guys!

Postby WisdomsDaughter » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:12 pm

((That's fine. And yeah, I'll just rp for my charries. I'll do it tomorrow though... I'M NOW OFFICIALLY ON SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!!!))

Ƭнαт ɢιяℓ ʏσʋ ʝʋƨт cαℓℓɛ∂ ғαт? Ƨнɛ'ƨ Ѳʌɛя∂σƨιиɢ oи ∂ιɛт ριℓℓƨ. Ƭнɛ ɢιяℓ ʏσʋ ʝʋƨт cαℓℓɛ∂ ʋɢℓʏ? Ƨнɛ ƨρɛи∂ƨ нσʋяƨ ρʋттιиɢ мακɛʋρ σи нσριиɢ ρɛσρℓɛ ωιℓℓ ℓικɛ нɛя. Ƨɛɛ тнαт мαи ωιтн тнɛ ʋɢℓʏ ƨcαяƨ? Ħɛ ғσʋɢнт ғσя нιƨ cσʋитяʏ. Ƭнαт вσʏ ʏσʋ ʝʋƨт тяιρρɛ∂? Ħɛ'ƨ αвʋƨɛ∂ ɛиσʋɢн αт нσмɛ. Ƭнɛ мαи ʏσʋ ʝʋƨт мα∂ɛ ғʋи σғ ғσя cяʏιиɢ, нιƨ ∂αʋɢнтɛя ιƨ ∂ʏιиɢ. Ƥαƨтɛ тнιƨ ιитσ ʏσʋя ƨιɢиαтʋяɛ ιғ ʏσʋ'яɛ αɢαιиƨт вʋℓℓʏιиɢ. 95% σғ ρɛσρℓɛ ωσи'т, вʋт тнσƨɛ ωιтн α нɛαят ωιℓℓ.
WisdomsDaughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:19 pm

(Grrr... Lucky! I don't get to go on break fr about two weeks... College can sometimes really suck ...)
I HAVE QUIT THE SITE AND WILL.NOT. BE COMING BACK ON, HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PM MY FRIEND CIERRA (a link to her profile is located under the message). WE ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I CAN ALWAYS ANSWER YOU FROM THERE IF YOU NEED :)

A link to my friends profile => Cierra Hope
{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eternal_Thoughts » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:35 pm

(Lol)
"If people bring so much courage to this world the world has to kill them to break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry."
~Ernest Hemingway, "A Farewell to Arms"

I'm Waiting For Autumn...
Eternal_Thoughts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WisdomsDaughter » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:12 am

((Poor you))

Ƭнαт ɢιяℓ ʏσʋ ʝʋƨт cαℓℓɛ∂ ғαт? Ƨнɛ'ƨ Ѳʌɛя∂σƨιиɢ oи ∂ιɛт ριℓℓƨ. Ƭнɛ ɢιяℓ ʏσʋ ʝʋƨт cαℓℓɛ∂ ʋɢℓʏ? Ƨнɛ ƨρɛи∂ƨ нσʋяƨ ρʋттιиɢ мακɛʋρ σи нσριиɢ ρɛσρℓɛ ωιℓℓ ℓικɛ нɛя. Ƨɛɛ тнαт мαи ωιтн тнɛ ʋɢℓʏ ƨcαяƨ? Ħɛ ғσʋɢнт ғσя нιƨ cσʋитяʏ. Ƭнαт вσʏ ʏσʋ ʝʋƨт тяιρρɛ∂? Ħɛ'ƨ αвʋƨɛ∂ ɛиσʋɢн αт нσмɛ. Ƭнɛ мαи ʏσʋ ʝʋƨт мα∂ɛ ғʋи σғ ғσя cяʏιиɢ, нιƨ ∂αʋɢнтɛя ιƨ ∂ʏιиɢ. Ƥαƨтɛ тнιƨ ιитσ ʏσʋя ƨιɢиαтʋяɛ ιғ ʏσʋ'яɛ αɢαιиƨт вʋℓℓʏιиɢ. 95% σғ ρɛσρℓɛ ωσи'т, вʋт тнσƨɛ ωιтн α нɛαят ωιℓℓ.
WisdomsDaughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WisdomsDaughter » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:18 pm

((Sorry, I thought I posted this ages ago. I'm on my phone so I'll make it look prettier later))
Meg
Meg let herself be dragged upstairs, all the while, thinking about the boy. Had she already got a secret admirer? She giggled at the thought. Then she stopped. Why had she giggled? Rebels such as herself didn't giggle. Even at the thought of a secret admirer. She stopped herself from giggling again.

Luke
Feeling like he'd found a friend, Luke smiled at Sky. Sky grinned back. "So..." Luke started awkwardly. "So... How long have you been at Kliambora?" Sky asked. "I'm new this year" Luke told her. "I moved house recently, so here I am!" Thinking about his new house, made Luke think of Zeke, his cousin. Where was Zeke now? How was he? Luke wanted to excuse himself and go protect Zeke. He knew how difficult Zeke found making friends.

Sky
Seeing how concerned Luke looked, Sky put a soft hand on his shoulder. "Is everything alright Luke?" She asked. Luke looked like he was goin to shake his, head, but he hesitantly nodded. "It's just... Oh nevermind, I'll catch up with Zeke tomorrow" Luke muttered. Sky raised an eyebrow. "Zeke?" She asked. Luke looked at her with a glint of sadness in his eyes. "My cousin. He's kind of... Different to other people. He finds it hard to make friends" Luke reluctantly told her. Sky smiled, although still showing that she understood. Maybe, just maybe, Luke was hinting that although Zeke had problems finding friends, Luke had had no problems so far. Just like Sky felt like she'd known Luke all her life in just a few minutes.

Zeke
Zeke wanted to run away. Everyone around him was pushing and shoving and his claustrophobia was kicking in. But where he'd run to, he didn't know. Zeke hadn't seen Luke, his cousin, since they'd been dragged away from each other before the feast had started.

Someone stamped on Zeke's brand new shoe and he let out a strangled cry. Where was Luke? Zeke really wanted to find Luke. Luke would protect him, keep him safe from harm. Luke would- "OW!" Zeke cried out as something hit him hard in the ribs. Zeke felt tears swelling up in his eyes. He couldn't stand this. This was agony. This was torture.

Suddenly, Zeke felt a hand grab his own. Zeke was about to pull away, but something about the hand felt familiar. Zeke pulled closer to it and looked up to see a blonde girl, roughly around Luke's age. She had pretty brown eyes and Zeke felt as if her face was one he knew, but didn't know. "Are you ok?" The girl whispered to him. Zeke blinked away a couple of tears and then nodded. If he couldn't find Luke to protect him, this girl would have to do, at least for now.

((Just so you know the girl is Meg))

WisdomsDaughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {A Dream Is A Wish} » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:29 pm

(once I get some free time I'm just going to remake the rp... I need to reorganize things, and I am beyond confused right now XS)
I HAVE QUIT THE SITE AND WILL.NOT. BE COMING BACK ON, HOWEVER, IF YOU NEED TO GET IN CONTACT WITH ME PM MY FRIEND CIERRA (a link to her profile is located under the message). WE ARE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE SO I CAN ALWAYS ANSWER YOU FROM THERE IF YOU NEED :)

A link to my friends profile => Cierra Hope
{A Dream Is A Wish}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eternal_Thoughts » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:11 pm

(Lol, okie dokie!)
"If people bring so much courage to this world the world has to kill them to break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry."
~Ernest Hemingway, "A Farewell to Arms"

I'm Waiting For Autumn...
Eternal_Thoughts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WisdomsDaughter » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:07 pm

((Ok then))

WisdomsDaughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:30 pm

alright, so I'll introduce myself before going too much into detail. I'm Anna [formerly a few different usernames], and I'm a real life friend of Dream/Amy's. Now, onto my question: Would you guys like me to sorta remake the rp. It'll be a bit different, and without doubt at least low-semi lit, but still basically the same thing... Actually, the only real difference will probably be my correcting a few grammatical things and using my characters instead of hers... along with the literacy. Let me know (:

Last bumped by ~Happily.Ever.After~ on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:30 pm.

-My Stuff || Art || Sims 3 Page || Past Usernames-
Cierra Hope, <Space_Cadet}<::, {Annabeth Chase}, .:.Anna.&.Elsa.:.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me