Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Scientist Needed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Limited Slots

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:50 am

"The cuncussion was Willy's fault..." Psy spoke for Jade, who shook slightly in the corner. Psy growled, shaking his head. He then looked to Jade with softer eyes then anyone would have ever seen. "Listen to Evan, Jade, please." He muttered softly, backing off.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:54 am

"Alexander slitting her throat wasn't her fault either, but it happened. Just because it wasn't her fault, doesn't mean it would be safer out there than it would be in here. In here, we can actually make sure you aren't harmed." With the last sentence he had turned to Jade, a pleading look in his eyes. They begged her not to contend with him, and just accept this without giving up everything. Depression was just a destructive to a person as a knife, just a bit slower and more painful.
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:59 am

"She has blocked me from her mind...I can't answer for her, and I know she won't answer for herself." Psy muttered, his voice breaking slightly. He looked down, shaking slightly. The large man looked close to crying, having taken his shirt and pulled it over his face.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:09 pm

"Psy, the twenty-four personalities inside of you and your cruel demeanor, all to begin to cry at the first sight of her heart being broken." Evan scoffed, "I will never understand human emotions." He began to walk out, holding the door open, "Psy, come on, leave her be." He commanded, looking at Jade. She looked like she wasn't feeling any emotion except for betrayal right now. Human emotions; maybe he'd come up with something to take them away tonight.
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:18 pm

Psy growled, his hair changing from mouse gray to a vibrant red. This was the personality one should fear, for it was the only one he could not name. "Why do you hurt those who value you most?!" It shouted, taking Evan by his throat and slamming him into the wall. He growled again, this was nothing but pure rage.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Evan's eyes widened as he was slammed into the wall by Psy. He gasped as pain lanced through his back and head, gritting his teeth. A flash of anger went through his multicolored eyes, before returning to the emotionless shell he usually was. He looked at Psy calmly, "That's a simple question; I don't care about people. Not my brother, not even Jade. I simply don't care, and thus I have no problem turning each and every one of them to my experiments." He looked at Psy coolly, "Why is it that you care about people so much?"
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:38 pm

"Because I have nothing but Jade. I alone am the only other who knows why she made the deal that turned her into a monster. I alone know her past. She trusts me, I trust her. She used to trust you, she valued you above all else, and you snapped that in half!" The unknown personality growled. Jade stood, stiff shouldered. "Unknown. Drop." She ordered. The male snapped his hand away from Evan's neck. "Back." Jade ordered again, the man backed away. "Obey Evan." She ordered again before slipping back into her position in the corner. She was in a waking coma.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:50 pm

"Yes, dog, obey your master." Evan muttered as he felt Psy's hand leave his neck. Jade still had too many emotions. He'd settle that soon. Just one night and he'd combine his knowledge with Seth to create the perfect serum that would get rid of all emotion. He'd drink it himself for the test, then he'd take it to Jade and force her to forget all emotions as well.
"Don't worry, Jade, by tomorrow afternoon, you won't be hurt anymore."
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:53 pm

"I want to hurt, Evan." Jade muttered, looking at him with stone cold eyes. "I want to have emotion. Unlike you, you're not a man, you're a shell of what once was a man. You're a proud, empty, and hollow thing. I don't know what I see in you, nor will I ever. But I refuse to be like you. If infact you do come for me, I will be dead by then." She growled. "Now get out."
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Evan stood there for a moment, sighing. "Pride is another human emotions, and so is stubborn will. I;ll get rid of both." He looked back at Jade, "I've never cared about other people, and I'll show you how free it is." He vowed, turning from the room. He stood in the doorway before turning back to Psy. "Psy, come." He ordered, "You are next to be put in a cell. It's a fitting end for a dog and its master. Both are put in cages."
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me