— ⎊ the stark school [ open ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: — ⎊ the stark school [ open ]

Postby snapshot » Fri May 24, 2019 9:59 am

Hello~World wrote:
──────────────────────────
Finley "Nemo" Lupin
female | she/her/hers & they/them/theirs | 17, junior | biromantic ace | shapeshifter | dorms | tags - Aurelio

When she heard approaching footsteps, the teen brightened. She'd been getting discouraged, and was about ready to call it quits and go back to her room if no one had answered. When the door swung open, she returned the warm smile the room's inhabitant offered. "Hi! I'm Nemo, she/her/hers, I live at the other end of the hall. I'm going around introducing myself, or trying to at least, it seems there aren't a lot of people here right now, heh. Want an Oreo?" She tilted the package forward so he could grab one if he wanted too. Hopefully, this person liked Oreos, or else she might end up going back with a still-full package. Not that that was a problem per se, she'd happily eat them, but she had bought them specifically to share.

Josué "Josh" Torres & Guía the guide dog
male | he/him/his | 16, sophomore | heterosexual | thermal manipulation | grounds | tags - Celeste

"When is it supposed to come out?" He asked. Then, to her library comment, "Yeah, I'm sure any library has it. Some probably have multiple sets. Let me know what you think if you end up reading it. Actually, you should start with The Hobbit first. It's a bit more engaging of a read, and it sets the scene for Lord of The Rings." He watched as Guía chased a squirrel across the lawn, smiling at the antics of his dog.
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Fri May 24, 2019 10:11 am

()celeste o'rin
(sixteen)()(tagged; josué)(location; willow tree)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I'm not too sure, soon I think?" She shrugged. Celeste nodded "I'll have to find it." she spoke, removing her cloak off of her shoulders, feeling much better after she did so. "It's so hot." she groaned. Looking over towards the buildings, "Would you like to head inside?" she offered.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Fri May 24, 2019 10:16 am

Hello~World wrote:
Finley "Nemo" Lupin
female | she/her/hers & they/them/theirs | 17, junior | biromantic ace | shapeshifter | dorms | tags - Aurelio

When she heard approaching footsteps, the teen brightened. She'd been getting discouraged, and was about ready to call it quits and go back to her room if no one had answered. When the door swung open, she returned the warm smile the room's inhabitant offered. "Hi! I'm Nemo, she/her/hers, I live at the other end of the hall. I'm going around introducing myself, or trying to at least, it seems there aren't a lot of people here right now, heh. Want an Oreo?" She tilted the package forward so he could grab one if he wanted too. Hopefully, this person liked Oreos, or else she might end up going back with a still-full package. Not that that was a problem per se, she'd happily eat them, but she had bought them specifically to share.

male | he/him/his | 16, sophomore | heterosexual | thermal manipulation | grounds | tags - Celeste

"It is hot," he agreed, "yeah, sure. Maybe we can find some food somewhere too- I didn't get a chance to eat lunch today. Guía!" He whistled, and the dog abandoned her chase and came bounding over. She stood still as Josué slipped the harness back onto her and fastened the buckles. "Alrighty, where to?" He asked, standing up
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri May 24, 2019 10:21 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Ezekiel Novak
18|Cismale|Homosexual
Tagged: Open
He takes a step back into his room, as though he was just going to close the door without another word, but then he says, quietly though genuinely, "Thank you... It was nice to meet you as well." he waits until she has left, then he closes the door, and retreats further into his dorm. He inwardly sighed. He was going to need some time alone, after that social interaction. Just for a little bit.

Ezekiel sits by his window again. There's only a few students outside, from what he could see, which he guessed meant that everyone who was arriving had now arrived. He watched the few students dotted around the grounds, almost jealous at how they spoke and interacted, like it was so easy.

Aurelio De La Cruz
17|Transmale|Bisexual
Tagged: Nemo
As the girl introduced herself, and explained what she was doing, Aurelio nodded slightly in acknowledgement, then he replied, "Oh, I just returned here about 10 minutes ago. There's definitely a lot of other students looking around campus already." he confirmed that there weren't many students still in their dorms at the moment. Then, he introduced himself, quickly, "I'm Aurelio. He, him, his. I live... in this dorm." he figured that he probably didn't need to tell her his pronouns, but he felt that it helped normalise the idea of telling others them.

Glancing towards the Oreos, Aurelio nodded and smiled warmly again. "Sure, thank you." he said, and took one of them. He didn't eat it just yet, though - he guessed that the conversation would continue, and he didn't want to be rude. "Did you manage to meet many others so far?" he asked.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Fri May 24, 2019 10:23 am

()celeste o'rin

Celeste thought about it for a few seconds, she remembered the phone Stephen had gifted her before she arrived here. "I can look up places to go on my phone?" she offered. "It's back at my dorm though." she smiled as she watched the dog head back over. "Or I can order something, I have money saved up." running a hand through her hair, untangling the messy pieces.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotted.Newt » Fri May 24, 2019 10:31 am

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

SKYLER SORS || shadow wolf

[pronouns] she/her/hers [gender] female [age] 17 years [year] junior [location] athletic facility [tags] open

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Skyler silently observed the interaction between the pair of adults. They seemed to know each other, and judging by the woman's comfort level and the fact she was carrying equipment, Skyler figured she must be another instructor. At Thor's words, Skyler simply nodded, recognizing his words as a dismissal- or at least, that's how she interpreted them. That was fine, she wasn't sure she wanted to stick around and be in the presence of two superpowered individuals. She had barely managed to handle interacting with Thor, and the only reason she had stuck around as long as she did was because Natasha knew the man. "It was nice to meet you too," she responded politely, and then took her leave.

Once back outside, she took a few deep breaths, attempting to relax the slightest bit. Man, it was gonna be a long day. The grounds of the school were already crawling with students. She needed to find a quiet place to go, maybe work on those breathing exercises Natasha had tasked her with. Making up her mind, the teen headed back in the direction of the dorms.

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Zack Fleet || archosaur

[pronouns] he/him/his [gender] male [age] 17 years [year] junior [location] grounds [tags] open

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Zack was beyond excited. He was going to a school created by the Tony Stark, and some of the Avengers were going to be instructors. This was like a dream come true for the teen, who had spent the last year or so acting as a sort of vigilante around his neighborhood. He was nowhere as cool as Spider-Man, but he thought he was doing a pretty good job working with what he had. He must be, if it was enough for Tony Stark to take notice and invite the teen to a school of superheroes.

Once on campus, Zack headed first to his room. There, he unpacked his things- one bag with his clothes and bedding and such, and three bags with all of his tools and supplies for his craft. He had to make two trips up the stairs, but that was fine. Looking around his room, he made a mental note to find a folding table somewhere that could serve as a workbench. Then, he set to work unpacking. Dozens of command hooks went up on the wall opposite the one against which his bed was pushed, and soon held various tools and materials. These were all meticulously organized to maximize wall space while also being in logical positions based on what he used most often. This process took about three hours, and by the time it was finished Zack was ready to get out and stretch his legs. The rest of the unpacking could come later.

Grabbing his bow and slinging his quiver over his back, Zack headed out to find a shooting range.
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Fri May 24, 2019 12:30 pm

Finley "Nemo" Lupin

Nemo smiled as Aurelio took an Oreo. "That's a cool name," she commented. It rolled off the tongue nicely, and she imagined that it was probably aesthetically pleasing when written out. Being the artistic sort of person that she was, words with a certain feel or look were something she tended to notice.

When he asked if she had met many others, she shook her head. "No, just one other. The guy towards the end of the hall, Ezekiel. No one else has been home, except the two of you."

"You can use mine if you want," he said, reaching into his pocket with his free hand and pulling out his phone. He held it out to Celeste. "Let's order something, that way if there are any activities this evening or a welcome meeting or something we don't miss it. I'll split the bill with you. What do you feel like ordering? Pizza? I'm not sure who else delivers around here, but if you don't want pizza I'm sure we can find something."
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Fri May 24, 2019 1:13 pm

()celeste o'rin

Celeste smiled "Yes! Let's get pizza!" she took the phone, searching for a pizza place nearby. "What do you like on pizza?" she asked, finding a pizzeria that delivers. "I personally like pepperoni." she spoke, waiting for a response.
norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Fri May 24, 2019 1:42 pm

Hello~World wrote:
Finley "Nemo" Lupin

Nemo smiled as Aurelio took an Oreo. "That's a cool name," she commented. It rolled off the tongue nicely, and she imagined that it was probably aesthetically pleasing when written out. Being the artistic sort of person that she was, words with a certain feel or look were something she tended to notice.

When he asked if she had met many others, she shook her head. "No, just one other. The guy towards the end of the hall, Ezekiel. No one else has been home, except the two of you."

"I'm a pineapple person myself," Josué said with a grin, "although I do like pepperoni too. Usually with mushrooms and green peppers, but we don't have to do that. Want to do half pepperoni, half pineapple?" The awesome thing about pizza was how customizable it was. You could order several different things to make several people happy, all in one or two pizza pies.
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: R & O

Postby XDinosaur » Fri May 24, 2019 1:52 pm

🛠️ ─── 𝓡𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓽 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓷
( SCRAP METAL- MALE - 17 - JUNIOR - LOCATION;dorm - TAGS; Milo & Hypoxia

Robby usually would scavenge for parts in dumpsters of labs and such. He wondered how he'd get his materials now. Would the suit repair allow him to take some? He certainly didn't have the money to buy any. "Same," he related to her financial situation. The mechanic had a budget to live by. He could eat comfortably but there was no room for generators and electromagnets. Luckily, he did have his tools from home. "Yes, definitely more emotion," he agreed. "And he'll have more humanistic responses as he gains more experience." Robby referred to the learning aspect of the A.I similar to Siri, Alexa, and Google learning specific voices.

The mechanic lead Milo through the corridors of the building. Easily finding his room after a short length of walking. He attempted to unlock the door after pulling the key from his back pocket. Jammed. He took it out and tried again, slightly tilting it to the left and right inside the key hole. The door clicked as it unlocked. Thank goodness. He made a mental note to fix that later. Before he opened the door, he turned around to face Milo. "None of my creations have weapons," he reassured her, knowing that they might seem overwhelming. The last thing he wanted to do was scare her away. Robby turned back around and twisted the knob. He walked inside then called out, "honey, I'm home!" He held the door open for Milo as a dog-like machine happily trotted over to them. It made no sounds except for the moving parts it was made out of and was about the size of a pug. There was quire a large mess around his desk area but the bed was made and everything else was in place. A few robots were in motion around his room but most of them stationary.
XDinosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me