Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

Postby cynical chaos. » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:30 pm

❃ ❁ ❃
Amber/Tags: Moonstone/Mars/confused
"Who's court are you a part of at the moment?"
She asked "Pink Diamond being shattered was very shocking I know..... b- but it happened a long time ago and the war may start once more if the rest of the diamonds don't stop trying to take the earth. We all know how terrible the gem war was."

❃ ❁ ❃

╠╬¤╬╣
Limestone/Open/Bubble Room/Calm
Limestone jumped down from the head and ran over to the temple entrance, she teleported over to the room doors and then over to the warp pad. She went to the bubble room, sat and stared around.
╠╬¤╬╣
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:46 am

Purple Diamond

She smiled at her Pearl, they decided to head back to the Rectangular ship, assuming it was the right thing to do, follow the gems where they were going, it would take a few minutes to get there, but nontheless the ship door closed behind them and the interior lit up as the Diamond took the seat at the controls, gently putting the two down somewhere else, as she set a course to Mars.
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:41 am

Furenzied wrote:Citrine/ talking to Thulite

Citrine looked at the depiction curiously. "It doesn't look familiar to me, but it would be nice learning more about things in general, refresh my memory and all." He stood up and sighed, more like he was forgetting something kind of important but couldn't recall what. "Well, what do you suggest? Any fun places to visit around here? I've traveled around a bit but stopped when I came across that pond of mosses. Nice place, they don't shut up about some hill though." He said rather plainly, hoping for some interesting places to go to soon.
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:01 am

Purple Pearl

The purple Pearl still was still a bit uneasy. She sat down and looked around the ship. Her memory was a bit foggy, not really remembering what just happened.

( so sorry to ask but can someone tell me what happened?)
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Emerald

Postby Epixelmon » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:05 am

Emerald // Mars

Emerald dove through the atmosphere of the red planet, looking for traces of gems. He spotted two, one of which being Amber. He made a sudden turn and came in for a hard landing, a partial sonic boom trailing behind him. He landed a bit harder than he hoped to, as he ended up landing in a crater and tumbled head over heels in the general direction of Amber, finally sliding to a stop not too far away.

"...ow..." was pretty much the only thing he had to say.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2.

Postby soonyoung » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:52 am

[^ I don't know whats been happening either, I've been inactive.]

Thulite
Male
Fire/Speed/invisibility
Mood: Neutral
Tags: Citrine,
Some hill? Oh he knew what he was talking about. He knew lots of places Citrine could visit in Beach City, but there was a main destination that came to his head. "There's temple? Yeah. There's a stone temple on the side of the beach, near some hills." They weren't that far from the temple right now, he could simply just lead Citrine there- But he still had to confirm whether he was trustworthy or not. Thulite looked around his surroundings for his friends, Emerald and now Amber was gone, including Purple Diamond and her Pearl. Honestly, he was beginning to get more then worried for Onyx and Ezra; they were the closest to him and they hadn't been around for a while. Sighing, he pushed the rock that he drew on away. Of course Citrine didn't know where she was, Thulite was just becoming desperate as we speak.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:08 am

(Moving Jades location then)
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:10 am

Citrine/ speaking with Thulite

Citrine thought a bit before shaking his head. ''That place really creeps me out...I'd rather not but if you think it's the best option right now then that would be fine I guess..." Citrine nervously said as he looked at the ground again. "I just don't like the way it looks at me." He thought a bit and sighed before starting to walk over in the direction of the temple. "I'll go if that will help any.''
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2.

Postby soonyoung » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:24 pm

Thulite
Male
Fire/Speed/invisibility
Mood: Neutral
Tags: Citrine,
He didn't follow after him, instead his head tilted and he continued to sit where he was. "Well if you don't want to go there we don't have to, there's plenty of other places we could go visit," He told Citrine with a small shrug of his shoulders. He didn't want to pressure him into doing things he didn't want to do, that wasn't the kind of person Thulite was. Instead he would trick them into doing something! But honestly, now wasn't the right time for that.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:23 am

(Sorry I've been inactive! I will move Rocky to earth since that's where everyone is)

Rock Crystal / sea / Tagged: no one (possibly Jade)

The ship was smaller than most other ships gems were provided with, but Rocky could control it with no problem. She kept her eyes on the blue and green ball while White Diamond's world ran through her head.

"I've heard Purple Diamond has relocated to earth. I need you to confirm if this source is true and if it is, who the other traitors are. I expect a fully detailled report on who is with her, where she exactly is and what her current plans are. You are dismissed."

Her diamond's wish was her order. And so she had set out to the primitive planet. Above the sea, near the shore and hidden behind rocks was where she parked her ship and entered the water. She would have to be careful when getting out, since she wasn't intangible, but her invisibility would help her get closer to shore without alarming the humans.
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me