✪ we will remain. | multi-fandom superhuman rp. [v.2]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

✪ Stain: use your senses | one

Postby Kveykva » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:14 pm

Chizome Akaguro ― hero killer Stain
form | male | BNHA | tags: Eliza

𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚎𝚜

Cracked streets. Ruined skies. The foundations of society lay crumbled beneath the villain's feet, not a soul in sight. What happened here? He'd only awoken minutes earlier, and it didn't take long for him to deduce this wasn't Hosu, where he'd been lurking previously. His thoughts drifted to the memory of Tomura Shigaraki, a self-appointed voice for villains everywhere. Perhaps this was his doing? The air tasted of dust and rain; nobody had lived in this city for quite some time, which would make it an ideal hideaway for such people. While he and Shigaraki had opposing views, they shared a common goal. If he was indeed behind the sudden change of scenery, Akaguro would... reason with him, see why exactly the childish villain decided it necessary to pluck him from Hosu for a second time. "I have a job to do," the hero killer spoke with a hiss, resting a hand preparatively on one of his many blades before setting out into the barren streets.

Street lamps flickered helplessly in the dense fog, providing pitiful illumination. Spiked boots tramped through stagnant puddles as Akaguro swept the streets, thinking about exactly what he planned to ask Shigaraki if he were to blame. It wasn't the wisest decision to wander so freely out in the open, but with this unexpected change of pace, Stain had little choice. The sooner he found the one responsible, Shigaraki or otherwise, the sooner he could return to Hosu. He doubted Japan would forget his encounter with Ingenium so quickly, but there were other false heroes whose blood needed to stain his hands, and whose careers needed to end.
Footsteps.
Stain dipped out of sight and drew one of his katanas, holding the blade tight to his person. He paused to determine whether or not the other had spotted him, and once the latter became apparent, he peered out from the dark alley. The woman strutted the streets as though she owned them, carrying a smug air about her. Between hero or villain, there could be no mistake which side she followed. More than likely, she was not the one he sought, but she may be the one to lead him there. "You walk with a sense of purpose," Stain chose to speak, stepping out to reveal his presence soon after. His weapon remained drawn but on standby. "Tell me, what purpose is it that brought you to this place?"
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✪ we will remain. | multi-fandom superhuman rp. [v.2]

Postby Timoria » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:13 pm

|🐾Watchdog Man🐾|

Upon being addressed, as expected, the man turned around. He stared for a little while, which was also expected considering the hero’s appearance. Then, unexpectedly, the man threw his cigarette at Watchdog. He tensed his muscles, ready to make a game of fetch out of the sudden hostility, but was disappointed to see the feeble stick of embers crumble into dust. Though his face remained unchanged he had slumped into a sitting position from disappointment. After that small incident, Watchdog found himself on the receiving end of some rather harsh words. This didn’t bother him, he was just a bit confused as to what had caused this guy to snap in the first place. Maybe he was having a bad day.
“You should really use something more sturdy,” he commented after he was sure the rant was done, “like a frisbee.” He didn’t bother clarifying, instead moving on to a different topic. He had simply used that brief comment as a way to buy time and comprehend what the grumpy guy had said. “Anyway, I wasn’t going to take it you know,” The dog man briskly followed behind the guy who was trying to leave. “I just want to ask you about this place.” He seemed crazy enough to live here after all, so why not.

<〰️Medusa Gorgon〰️>

This was a bit too realistic to be a dream, yet Medusa could have sworn she had just went to sleep. She sat cross legged on the edge of a creaky roof, eyebrow raised in confusion, as she surveyed her surroundings. This definitely wasn’t Death City but the name would have fit this place a lot better. It was relatively void of life as far as she could see and the atmosphere was rather uninviting. Medusa placed her head in her hand as she tried to think of what to do. If this was an illusion she would have noticed. Maybe this was the afterlife and she had been killed in her sleep. That wouldn’t have been too surprising. She had her fair share of enemies.
After awhile of thinking and finding no conclusive answers, Medusa got to her feet and got in an good stretch. She finally acknowledged the flickering hotel sign in the distance. It was clearly trying to lure her in, which was never a good sign. Unfortunately, she didn’t have much else to go off of. A mischievous smile etched itself onto her face as she made up her mind. It quickly disappeared as she muttered, seemingly exasperated, to herself. ”Well, I suppose I’ll just have to play along.” She hopped down from her perch on the roof and started her walk towards the hotel. She might as well enjoy the stroll so she took her sweet time. Though she made sure to keep an eye on her surroundings. She wasn’t naive enough to think this place was anything like what it initially seemed.

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Superwholock21 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:48 pm

Superwholock21 wrote:Carson Joseph Queen//Arrowverse AU//Apollo (In uniform/Unmasked)//17//Tagged: Kei, Hal, Asha
Carson watched the two strangers exchange words, his bow aimed at the floor yet ready to be raised at a second's notice if need be. It didn't seem as if the two meant harm to Kei and him, though he was still prepared to defend his companion and himself if the need arose.
He frowned as the glowing man addressed him, referencing a 'so-called Robin Hood'. It was ridiculous, but Carson's mind immediately shot to his late father. 'Robin Hood' had been one of those nicknames occasionally tossed around by his father's teammates and fellow heroes, something from his early days when he had been running solo and unnamed. But, this guy couldn't have been talking about Oliver Queen...unless he was from another world.
The young man's frown deepened as he thought the possibility over. It wasn't entirely impossible, and it could explain why Carson was in a place he didn't recognize and without his team. The 'how' remained unclear which made Carson's gut churn. He hated not knowing things; ignorance was what got people killed in his line of work.
He couldn't help smirking at Kei's annoyance when the girl pointed out his red eyes, though it was quick and practically non-existent before his face returned to its cold mask.

Rin Okumura//Blue Exorcist (Anime)//15//Tagged: Open
Rin awoke to the feeling of damp pavement beneath him, the right side of his clothes already wet. He groaned, mostly in annoyance, as he stood up, releasing his flames to dry himself off. His tail swished behind him, his curiosity piquing at the strange surroundings. He definitely wasn't at True Cross. He'd spent so many late nights wandering that place that he knew every inch of the school and town. So where exactly was he?
He scratched the back of his head as he turned in a slow circle, trying to find someone or something that could tell him where the heck he was. Well, he was in an alley for starters; not always a good place to start. He headed towards the head of the alley, finding himself on an empty street.
Superwholock21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// . space cop: twelve . //

Postby sun » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:25 am

x
    ` green lantern of earth, hal jordan ´

in uniformx|x30sx|xtagged:xasha jelani, kei nagai, carson queen

xxxxxxThe grin diminishes and disappears when not even a single huff gets shot its way. Two mouths are sewn shut with bright yellow yarn and replaced with armature. It figures. Fear is an epidemic disease after all - symptoms and coping techniques may vary but no one can escape from the beast. In case of humans it’s always fight or flight. One simple thought of the outside world, and he feels his own backbone tingling; freezing and nearly cracking from the pressure. It was no good.

xxxxxxThe “comedic” suggestion from Prowless is granted a small tch sound but nothing more, not now that the situation had escalated into this direction. No kidding, if stealing the spotlight was required for ensuring the well-being of others, then Hal took it with absolute pride. Her five cents on the matter were cynical and detestable, but then again understandable, as it may have been that she never had had to deal with children. Not forgetting she could be a wanted criminal somewhere out in the galaxies. Either way. He had wished for the mastermind type and that’s what he got. “Ahhh, my bad. I didn’t realize this was a competition. Please accept my sincerest apologies Princess Fuzzball,” comes a considerably quieter, mumble-like counterattack he considers fundamental, not spending much time on her antics as he turns his maskless face to the boys, smiling softly. It was debatable whether they’d gathered any words from his extravagant speech – I’m looking at you, Ring – but if you thought he was the one to wave the white flag this early in the game, then you’d be horribly wrong.

xxxxxxThe green light dims down to a more sight-friendly level, and instead shines through his starry eyes. “How are you guys feeling?” he asks with a gentle voice, dropping the shield of arrogance in case it would make some difference; help ease their minds so to speak. “It goes without saying that this is a rather strange circumstance for all of us. You did see how it’s like outside, did you not? But trust me when I say that everything’s going to be alright. My name’s Hal, but most of the universe knows me as Green Lantern. That ring any bells? Probably not. Hasn’t so far. Not sure if that even means anything anymore.”

xxxxxxThe man sighs and runs his fingers through the brunette locks as he spends a moment trying to gather his thoughts. He wishes there was something positive to tell these kids, a promise he could keep. Honest to god he did not know what to think. People would make it their personal mission to assure him he’d gone through worse and survived. So why did he feel so hopeless? “At any rate, I’m trying to figure out how we all got here. You don’t happen to have any ideas, do you? That’d be new.”

x
    x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bruce 003 || Dug 003

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:13 pm

Bruce Wayne || sixteen || human || fandom; gotham || location; street || tagged; jason todd, hit, lucifer morningstar

When the other replied to his first question, the teen had decided to step away from the car, trusting himself that if anything he could get away from the strange man as he's done many times before within Gotham...well sometimes with the help of some friends. Taking a deep breath, he stepped away from the blue abandoned car and took a few steps towards the man so he could see him more clearly without the slight fog getting in the way.

The Red Hood? The dark-haired teen thought as he listened to the others slight rant, the name was odd but it certainly did sound like something that would come out of Gotham, which made him wonder who this gentleman was. Often he found that the ones who were of a lower class fell into the masks of villains persay, but by the way he was talking, he didn't seem like much of a villain, rather of a hero of some sorts. As he continued to listen, he could hear what emotions came along with his words and somehow he felt a small pang of sadness hit him in the chest, but it was soon forgotten as he realized the other was walking towards him again.

"I was curious about you, you look like you could be from Gotham," he answered simply as he gestured to his getup with his free hand, his other clenching the knife handle within his coat. He then cleared his throat again, trying to muster up some words that wouldn't anger the other but also would be useful for Bruce. "If I knew where we were, I wouldn't have asked you, I wanted answers but it seems you have none," the teenager said as he held himself to his full five-eight height.

Although his stature staggered a bit when he could feel another presence among them and looked out, thankful for the fog almost disappearing. His eyes widened at the sight of the large...creature that was currently staring at them, as if waiting for the two of them to approach him. His hold on his knife was now tighter than before as he figured he could possibly have a chance with this Red Hood, but he would have no chance at all against this beast before them.

To his great dismay, another thing appeared next to the purple giant and swaggered their way over. At least he looked human, but now it was three against one for him and his odds were dwindling smaller and smaller by the second. Slightly now regretting his decision to follow the Red Hood, he turned to study the new man. He looked like he could be of a higher-class with a...british accent? This was too strange and bizarre and they both didn't know where they were??

With a puzzling look on his face, Bruce answered the newest guest, "that's the question of the day it seems," he said with a small sigh as he reached down to feel the pocket watch again, mumbling something under his breath about how badly he wished Alfred was here with him or Selina.

Dug || immortal || dog || fandom; up || location; outside of hotel || tagged; xeria dream, open

He had decided that he liked the girl a lot and would be friends with the girl. The girl reminded him of his Master Russell and he loved Russell. Russell was a great master and he always threw the yellow ball very far and he would not get tired like his older master. Oh he wished he could play with the ball again and his master, he missed his master very much already and the poor pup let out a small whine at the thought of Russell and Carl.

"We should go look for my Masters and the bird! They will be happy to meet you and that you are my friend," he began as he stood up and spun in a small circle before looking at the open door of the hotel they were currently in. Narrowing his eyes slightly he stalked towards the door, careful to dance around the traps that someone had set and made his way outside into the fresh air.

Sniffing the air, he then let out a howl as he hoped his family would be able to hear him and go find him. After doing a few howls into the sky with no response, the golden couldn't help but let his ears and tail droop in a bit of sadness as he had hoped that it would work. But there was no shout of his name nor did he hear any beeps on his collar like what had happened before when he had gotten lost while his speaker was broken.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:40 pm

Xeria Dream: Tags: Dug

After grabbing her bag and one of the tennis balls in the room beyond the trap door Xeria followed Dug outside nimbly avoiding the traps with ease, But only because she had watched Mr. Todd put them up.

When she heard Dug howl she realized the poor guy was as lonely as she was. So she quickly came up with a idea, After catching whiffs of others on the air partially because she was curious and partially to get Dug to feel better, "Dug do you smell that? There's others around." She said her own tail starting to wag a bit. "Why don't you lead the way and choose with smell we follow?" She suggested.

R.O.S.A.L.I.

R: Robotic O: Organized S: Sentient A: Artificial L: Learning I: Intelligence: Tags: Emerald Sustrai

Waiting on ShadowOfTheBird.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bruce 003 || Dug 004

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:02 pm

Bruce Wayne || sixteen || human || fandom; gotham || location; street || tagged; jason todd, hit, lucifer morningstar

When the other replied to his first question, the teen had decided to step away from the car, trusting himself that if anything he could get away from the strange man as he's done many times before within Gotham...well sometimes with the help of some friends. Taking a deep breath, he stepped away from the blue abandoned car and took a few steps towards the man so he could see him more clearly without the slight fog getting in the way.

The Red Hood? The dark-haired teen thought as he listened to the others slight rant, the name was odd but it certainly did sound like something that would come out of Gotham, which made him wonder who this gentleman was. Often he found that the ones who were of a lower class fell into the masks of villains persay, but by the way he was talking, he didn't seem like much of a villain, rather of a hero of some sorts. As he continued to listen, he could hear what emotions came along with his words and somehow he felt a small pang of sadness hit him in the chest, but it was soon forgotten as he realized the other was walking towards him again.

"I was curious about you, you look like you could be from Gotham," he answered simply as he gestured to his getup with his free hand, his other clenching the knife handle within his coat. He then cleared his throat again, trying to muster up some words that wouldn't anger the other but also would be useful for Bruce. "If I knew where we were, I wouldn't have asked you, I wanted answers but it seems you have none," the teenager said as he held himself to his full five-eight height.

Although his stature staggered a bit when he could feel another presence among them and looked out, thankful for the fog almost disappearing. His eyes widened at the sight of the large...creature that was currently staring at them, as if waiting for the two of them to approach him. His hold on his knife was now tighter than before as he figured he could possibly have a chance with this Red Hood, but he would have no chance at all against this beast before them.

To his great dismay, another thing appeared next to the purple giant and swaggered their way over. At least he looked human, but now it was three against one for him and his odds were dwindling smaller and smaller by the second. Slightly now regretting his decision to follow the Red Hood, he turned to study the new man. He looked like he could be of a higher-class with a...british accent? This was too strange and bizarre and they both didn't know where they were??

With a puzzling look on his face, Bruce answered the newest guest, "that's the question of the day it seems," he said with a small sigh as he reached down to feel the pocket watch again, mumbling something under his breath about how badly he wished Alfred was here with him or Selina.

Dug || immortal || dog || fandom; up || location; street || tagged; xeria dream, open

The golden retriever paused in his soft whimpering as he heard the squirrel girl walk up behind him. At the question, he indeed followed in suit and scented the air around them again. He couldn't pick up any cat or squirrel scents but he did have a few human and...strange smells pass through his sensors. At the scent of the others, his tail started to create a sweeping motion behind him as he looked back at her with his head almost upside down and his tongue rolling out the side of his mouth.

"We will find humans! And they will help find where my masters are," he said through his speaker as he then shook his long fur out, letting strands of it fly all over the place because he is a long-furred dog that shed quite a bit. Standing up on all fours, he placed his large nose to the ground and did a big whiff, he had caught the trail of the person who was inside the hotel previously. Shaking his head, he caught whiff of another being and started to walk in that direction, never once removing his nose from the pavement.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// . zombie boy: twelve . //

Postby sun » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:55 am

x
    ` the red hood, jason todd ´

in uniformx|x22x|xtagged:xbruce wayne, hit, lucifer morningstar

xxxxxx‘You look like you could be from Gotham’? Blue eyes followed the boy’s notion carefully, unsure what to think of the statement, stopping yet staying out of touch. It suggested a few things: either the stranger was some Metropolitan ridiculing him by stating the obvious – although Metropolitans were hardly the type to be intrigued by what happened beyond the water – or then they really didn’t know and thus had been raised in a garbage bin. Jason pushes some air through his nostrils. “Oh, yeah?” he grunts, his manner of speech making it rather difficult to detect the sarcasm, “What gave that away, the giant bat on my chest?”

xxxxxxHe isn’t given much time to react to the teen’s next remark when he senses someone else amongst them, staring from afar. This realization immediately suppresses the earlier odd mix of warmth and cold and replaces it with caution and distress. More so when one more bipedal enters the scene, donning shoes of similar fashion to those of the mere child standing before him. A family gathering, perhaps? Jason squints his eyes under his mask, growing ever so anxious with every step the suited man takes towards him and the boy. And out of instinct steps in front of the young soul, facing the eerie being with stiff posture. That’s close enough,” comes a quick hiss, a warning, one hand hovering over the gun holster dangling from the young man’s hip in case it was needed.

xxxxxxThen there’s that question again, just like the teenager had pointed out. At least one person sympathized with his growing agony. “Might as well be Hell with all these creeps suddenly taking such interest in me. It’s like they miss me back there,” he mutters and gives it a shrug, eyeing the tall embodiment of bad decisions with nonexisting interest. Then he turns to check on the boy he’d met prior, this mumbling something he can’t quite make out. Streets filled with weirdos like these were hardly the place for someone who’d never had to lift a finger at physical responsibilities. “If that was all Mr. Spokesman, then I will gladly take my leave. I got far more significant things to do than solve your dilemmas for you,” he does a small wave with his hand and turns to the direction he’d initially been following, and with that, the combat boots begin moving again. “You coming, kid?”

x
    x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✪ Hit: leap of faith | five

Postby Kveykva » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:12 pm

──── Hit
    】| 1000+ | Male | DBS | Tags: Lucifer, Bruce, Jason
    𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎
Despite the assassin's simultaneously ominous and threatening presence, neither of the two figures made a move to attack. From his best estimate, they were both human. Hit didn't get a chance to speak before Lucifer came waltzing past him, gracing over introductions and getting straight to a point; not the point the inhuman planned to address first. The older of the two figures, whose face lay hidden beneath a mask, moved protectively in front of the younger boy. Hit remained silent through their exchange, studying the body language of the three participants. Unsurprisingly, Lucifer retained his laid back attitude even in the face of threat. The masked figure hovered a hand over what Hit guessed to be a sidearm, though with the fog he couldn't discern much else. The boy was on edge, rightfully so, but he seemed to relax in response to the "fallen" angel's question. Question of the day indeed.

It didn't take long for the masked man to grow tired of their company, hissing curt words back to Lucifer before turning to leave, offering that the boy join him. "That's a bad decision." The crimson eyed assassin finally spoke up, moving to approach the group and emerge fully from the fog. "It's already clear no one knows where we are or why we're here. There's a better chance of survival if we bolster our numbers." Hit knew too little about the three others present to know for certain what survival skills they possessed, but one thing he did know is that any cooperation would hinge on trust. Blind faith, if you will. "You don't have a choice beyond trust. Anyone can pick off the smaller groups we're separated into. My trust lies in my skills, but I'm not here to pick fights. Be smart about this." He studied the others with an unwavering gaze, keeping an ear out for any changes beyond their group.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Five 》Is everyone here this easy to hate?

Postby Matreats » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:52 am

𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔣𝔢𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯
    ────────────────────────────
    「 5000+ 》Male 》Lucifer 》Tags: Hit, Bruce, Jason」

spacerLucifer really, really hated it when people spoke to him like that. Talking down to him as if he were your everyday human passerby— and the instant reaction he had gotten from this guy after posing a simple question was enough to make him glare intensely at the man. "What are you going to do? Shoot me? I'd absolutely love to see you try." He met eyes with the other guy. He was young as well as Lucifer could tell by his voice, and that only served to irritate him further. He didn't show any further emotion outwardly though, but he had already made up his mind that he definitely did not like the masked man.

spacer"And I can assure you that Hell looks nothing like this trash heap of a city," Lucifer said pointedly. "The weather here is rather different and there's an intense lack of the screams of the damned." He paused, considering the person in front of him. Only now had Lucifer noticed that he had stepped in front of the younger boy when been approached. He thought it a bit odd, that someone of this man's attitude and terse character would want to have anything to do with the kid. Cocking his head slightly to see over the masked man's shoulder, Lucifer raised an eyebrow at the boy.

spacer"You might want to change your wording there though," he noted, looking back to the rather ridiculously dressed individual. "Throwing the word 'creep' around might not be exactly appropriate for you considering you're the only one here who's hiding their face." Lucifer heard Hit move behind him; he was probably ready to intervene. "Speaking of which, what are you wearing? It's horrendous." He made sure to get his disdain across, but of course, he was interrupted from making any further comments on the guy's form of dress when his companion (of sorts) decided to insert himself into the conversation.

spacerTeaming up wasn't Lucifer's first choice of action; Hit had pretty forcefully suggested it to the other two. Personally, Lucifer would have liked them to leave as the masked man had wanted, but the longer he was here in this city, the more apparent it was that nobody knew what was going on. How was it that everyone they had run into was clueless? Certainly, that wasn't a coincidence. Perhaps they all would be better off if they could work together and use their collective knowledge (though Lucifer wasn't sure how much the kid and the other guy could contribute in that area) to find something that would allow him to get back home. He waited for the others' reactions to what Hit just said; that would determine whether these guys were 'friend' or foe.

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me