Clash! A Mission to Space and Beyond!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

What is everyone doing for Halloween?

Eating candy!!!
29%
Trick or treating!
14%
Watching scary/Halloween movies/shows!
7%
Scaring people
No votes
Nothing
14%
Other
29%
I don’t celebrate Halloween.
7%

Total votes : 14

Re: Clash! A Mission to Space and Beyond!

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:56 pm

Aya~ “We should find a place to stay, so we can survive, I will send Andrea to see if she can find a place for us to stay.” I said to Jessika and Nise.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:28 am

(Hello everyone! I am going to make another poll over weather we should continue the RP here or remake it, What does everyone think about that?)

Zurteca and ARK - Tags: Pride Cub, Red

Zurteca resisted the urge to smile wickedly. "Alright then. Follow me." she said, walking quickly toward where she lived. She still held onto ARK as tightly as she could.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:44 pm

Hunk- has a ‘girl’ he may like- tags: Open/Keith

The brown haired, kind of chunky young one sighed as he glanced to Keith. “Come on, let’s go.” he said, and began to walk through the rain. He shivered a bit, as he did so.

Keith- likes Lance- tags: open/Hunk

The raven was thinking of Lance again...and a bit of Shiro and that guy that seemed to like him. How’d we get here...? He was snapped from his thoughts by Hunk’s voice. “Uh...okay.” he said, following him into the rain. He hadn’t even noticed it had been raining.

Jessika Rodrigues- f- 18- Ferret- Bi and open- tags: Nise/ Aya and Andrea

The redhead nodded at Aya, saying “Alright. Try to find shelter quick. I can’t tell if the rain will stop, or get worse...”

Nise Rodrigues- m- 20- rat- Asex homorom- tags: Jess/ Aya and Andrea

Nise placed the rat back into his pocket, feeling her curl up. He simply nodded, waiting for them to start walking.

Robot and Pride Cub-
Tags: ARK, zurteca

The red robot equine dipped their head, glancing back to their back a moment to check Pride. The bear pup nodded at his friend, and Red began to walk. They said nothing at moment, just following.

(@Tropic: Keith has a wolf...do i have to do a form for the wolf, or can i just play him?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:09 pm

Aya~ Andrea came back. "Follow me I found shelter its this way." Andrea said to Jessika, Nise and I. I nodded and followed Andrea.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:35 am

(@SpiritStar3 You can just play him if you'd like to. :3 Also, do you guy mind voting on the poll? I just want to get an idea of what everyone wants to do moving forward. :3)

Zurteca and ARK - Tags: Red, Pride Cub

Zurteca continued on her way until ARK bit her hand and she cried out in pain. She lost her grip on the robot and ARK made a run for it. "Guys! Run!" he shouted as Zurteca chased after him, growling in annoyance.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:16 pm

The brown haired, kind of chunky young one sighed as he glanced to Keith. “Come on, let’s go.” he said, and began to walk through the rain. He shivered a bit, as he did so.

The raven made a sound when his Cosmic wolf nosed him, the large animal wagging a bit. He smiled as he placed a hand on the big boy’s head. He still needed to name him...Maybe Cosmo for now?

The redhead hummed as she and the others waited. She glanced up when Aya spoke. “Okay.” she said, going to follow.

Nise just nodded and followed along. (wb)

Robot and Pride Cub-

The red robot equine was so startled they skidded, causing Pride to yelp as he rolled off. They nudged Pride as they ran, calling to ARK. “Can you pick up the bear wolf?! He can’t get back on because I’m running.

(@Tropic: XP thx. feels weird that we’d do a new thread after only 12 pages...just my opinion, though)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:50 am

(@SpiritStar Your welcome! Also, I agree with you, actually. Let's just continue here for now if that's cool. :) )

ARK - - Tags: Pride Cub, Red, Zurteca

ARK kept running but looked over in Red's direction. He nodded before heading over to Pride Cub. "I'm on it!" he replied before gently picking up Pride Cub as he ran by.

Zurteca - Tags: ARK, Pride Cub, Red

Zurteca ran after ARK until she tripped over a rock and fell to the ground hard, letting out a sound of pain as she did so.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:29 am

The raven made a sound when his Cosmic wolf nosed him, the large animal wagging a bit. He smiled as he placed a hand on the big boy’s head. He still needed to name him...Maybe Cosmo for now?

The redhead hummed as she and the others waited. She glanced up when Aya spoke. “Okay.” she said, going to follow.

Nise just nodded and followed along. (wb)

Robot and Pride Cub-

The smallish, bear eared black canine squeaked when ARK picked him up, glancing up at him. ‘H...Hello...’

If you can’t understand Pride, he said hello. If you can, that makes things easier.” Red said. The equine robot hesitated when they heard Zurteca, glancing back at her...

(@Tropic: ah, okay)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:53 pm

Aya~ Andrea lead us to the location she found. The door was locked. “Let’s see if anybody is in here.” I said to Jessika and Nise.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Lace| » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:12 pm

Name: Diamond
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Anthropomorphic Koolasuchas
Description: Looks like a normal Koolasuchas for the most part, other than her black cape, long arms and legs,
and the fact that she stands on two legs. She has very sharp teeth that can be seen almost every time she opens her mouth.
Age: 14, though she has the maturity of a 5 year old (occasionally she acts her age)
Wepons: Her lazer guns. She has many stored away in her cape, used for just the right ocasions
Abilities: Very strong, especially through her emotions
Personality: Fairly dumb (occasionally she has bursts of intelligents), emotional, pretty adaptable, gets attached to one very easily
Story: She doesn't have much of a story other than the fact that most of her life she's been in space fighting bad guys, so being asked to fight bad guys in space by some weird thing wasn't a shock to her.
Team: Good Side, but things could change
Fandom: N/A
OC? Yes
wip
|Lace|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me