^~Battle of the fandoms~^ *4 SLOTS LEFT!*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Battle Of The Fandoms =ACCEPTING=

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:37 am

Nick~ Kayla and I ran into two people(Kirby and Pierre). "Sorry." I said. I saw Kayla was in her Neko form.
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FreeCheetoz » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:47 am

Kirby//WasWandering//W\Pierre, Nick, Kayla
Kirby looked up at the three other entities. "poyoo!" He said cheerfully.

Pierre//WasWandering//W.Kirby, Nick, Kayla
He stared at the small pink ball at his feet. "Wh-What??" He said, unsure what to think. His vision faded to black as he fainted.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
FreeCheetoz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milkbottle8 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:46 am

[I'm open]
Law teleported through the forest, surveying his surroundings. He stopped at a large cliff at a rocky beach. "So this is an island.." He said to himself, looking down at the sea.
[/color]
No more questions. Don't ever question this. You already are the answer.
[/color]
milkbottle8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:10 am

Kayla~ I tickled the guy(Pierre)'s face with the two soft things on my tail. "I've done that to you Nick many times." I said to Nick.
Nick~ "Yeah you have Kayla." I said to Kayla. Kayla is a human-neko grimm.
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FreeCheetoz » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:00 am

Kirby//stopped//Pierre, Kayla, Nick
Kirby looked at the unconscious man on the ground. "Poyoo?" Why won't he get up? he wondered, shaking the man passed out on the ground.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
FreeCheetoz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:03 am

Kayla~ I laughed. "Wake up." I said to Pierre still tickling his face with the two soft things on my tail.
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FreeCheetoz » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:59 pm

Pierre//On ground//tagged, Kirby, Kayla, Nick
"Uh.... What happened? " He said as he opened his eyes. He say the cause of his fainting, the pink round thing that was starring at him. "Ahh!" He said, startled. He looked at what was tickling him. "AAH!" He said again, and fainted once again.

Kirby//tagged, Nick, Pierre, Kayla
Kirby looked at the two that were standing. "Poyoo?" He asked silently.
FreeCheetoz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm

Kayla~ I slapped Pierre with my fuzzy things on my tail. I changed to my human form.
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FreeCheetoz » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:19 pm

Kirby
Kirby looked at the man with the purple top hat. He shook the man awake.

Pierre
"Huh?..." he said and opened his eyes again. "Where am I? " He asked.
FreeCheetoz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjagoFan0254 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:27 pm

"Heh, I've been there before." Lloyd put a hand on her shoulder, "Nice to meet you kid."
Hello Buddy! I'm NinjagoFan0254! Sometimes i can be annoying or funny, depends, and sometimes I'm just plain out stupid. Feel free to PM me, I won't bite...unless I'm hungry. I love my puns and jokes! I am homoflexible/bicurious, so yeah. Boop boop that happened...

PURPLE GUY IS KEWL. #Fnaf BILL CIPHER IS AWESOME! #GravityFalls!
NinjagoFan0254

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me