☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

Postby Its_Katt » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:30 am

ℱᗩᒪᒪᗝᗯ

Fallow strolled up to Jo and Ben. She was bored and felt like talking. She flicked her tail and sat down, looking up at them with large green eyes. The cat blinked.

ᗩᔕᖺ

Ask laughed. "I'm not really British." He smirked. "But nice accent." He picked up his sports drink and walked back towards the door. "The bathroom's down the hall to the right, kitchen's across from it." With that, he left the cabin and headed for the beach.
Image]ImageImage
Its_Katt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stydia4Life » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:31 am

Jo laughed and sat back on her hands her feet in in front of her."Thanks but yes I am a Ice element" She looking at him. "So in a way we are the same" She smiled looking at him then noticed a cat and patted her head. "fallow?" she asked to the grey cat.
Last edited by Stydia4Life on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Join My Element form!: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2921749
"αη∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнєη яσѕє яєαℓιzє∂, єνєяутιмє тнє ∂σ¢тσя ¢αℓℓє∂ нєя "ƒαηѕтι¢", нє ωαѕ тєℓℓιηg нєя нє ℓσνє∂ нєя"

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delete this acc » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:33 am

[[ anywhere for ayla to jump in? ;w;; she's at the market right now~ ]]
delete this acc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Its_Katt » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:36 am

{{You can come to the beach if you wanna, there are a few people down there ^-^}}

ℱᗩᒪᒪᗝᗯ

Fallow grew into a human again and sat beside Jo. She trusted Jo, she had been her first friend on the island. "What are you two up to?" She asked, running her fingers through the sand. Her light brown hair blew behind her shoulders in the breeze.
Image]ImageImage
Its_Katt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stydia4Life » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:38 am

"Well" She looked at Ben then back at Fallow "we just met, but not really anything. Anyone new in the shapshifting cabin?" she asked?
Join My Element form!: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2921749
"αη∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнєη яσѕє яєαℓιzє∂, єνєяутιмє тнє ∂σ¢тσя ¢αℓℓє∂ нєя "ƒαηѕтι¢", нє ωαѕ тєℓℓιηg нєя нє ℓσνє∂ нєя"

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kudos. » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:41 am

Damien:

I glared at the guy as he walked away "Whatever" I grumbled then grabbed my white wife-beater and black and blue swim trunks. I walked to the bathroom and changed. I walked back to the room and grabbed my flip flops and sun glasses. I walked out of the house, slamming the door. Stupid freakin island
kudos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loup Garou » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:43 am

Ben smiled at her and then noticed the cat figure next to Jo. After a couple of second the cat turned into a human, and Ben widened his eyes. A shape shifter, he thought. He hadn't seen one in years. He just smirked at her, studying her from head to toe. ''I'm Ben,'' he mumbled.
Loup Garou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Its_Katt » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:53 am

ℱᗩᒪᒪᗝᗯ

Fallow gave Ben the sup-nod. "I'm Fallow." she said. Her voice sounded hard as she studied the waves. Her eyes were still the shining emerald green, and she hadn't even looked at Ben.
Image]ImageImage
Its_Katt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loup Garou » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:01 am

Ben nodded, as a sign for 'nice to meet you' and stood up. Even tho he was in the water a couple of minutes ago, he felt the need to be in it once again. He took off his top, his abs showing, and jumped into the water. ''Won't you join me?'' he asked, looking at the girls, with puppy eyes, starting to swim.

(ugh, gotta go guys. goodnight!)
Loup Garou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterlilly111 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:02 am

*Absol* wrote:(Ok i'll say she's in the market she's an Ice element)
Icess
I walked around in the market and got an apple out(if they do pay she did) then started walking out a little nervous there was so many people.

(ack! It burns my eyes! Can you maybe chose a more visible color? Oh, and sorry I was gone for so long, I had to eat and then I had a freak storm that took out our WiFi and stuff, but I'm back now. Oh and everything in thee market is free)

Eric met eyes with icess (? is that her name?) When he, too, picked up an apple, he felt a chill go through his body, and wasn't sure if it was one of those shivers he got when around a girl he liked, though he had never met her, or maybe it was her element, but either way, he followed her, taking a bite out of his apple. He was shy, but was curious.

Lilly waited by tanning on her towel, soaking up the much loved sun, and looked up when he came back, laying his towel next to hers. "Hey"
waterlilly111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me