Hogwarts roleplay (Needs members!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Hogwarts roleplay (Needs members!)

Postby Geronimo. » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:20 am

Kat..
"well, see you guys at the feast- hoping to see lots of you newbies at the ravenclaw table!oh and there are acctualy things as dragons etc "
Last edited by Geronimo. on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
[size=85]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just call me Kat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Tumblr]

Geronimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:22 am

"of course, dragons are real..so are Griffins..trolls.. loads of things" Grace said sounding rather puzzled. "At least the train has stopped!" Grace added, dragging her bag of books and carring her owl out.
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
---| hi | hi | hi | hi | hi | hi |
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

I can't make a pretty signature help
Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:28 am

''Feast?'' Rachelle asked, stomach growling as if on cue. Her school hadn't had any meals other than lunch, but it was only by day, of course. She rolled her shoulders like she always did and sat down again, looking out the window. It was getting dark, and there seemed to be a waiting air over the train. ''Will we be there soon?'' she asked the two older witches. Dappleleaf jumped up onto her lap and Rachelle stroked her cat absently. The tortoiseshell she-cat purred and rubbed up against her as she did so. ''Bye, Grace.'' she said her farewells to the Gryffindor, mind spinning at this new peice of knowledge. She picked up Dappleleaf and her bag. Rachelle nodded to Kat to leave the compartment first.
((I think we should stop soon. The other users probably won't appreciate it that we left 'em a ton of posts to wade through... Anyone agree?))
Last edited by major tom on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:30 am

((Yes. Let's stop now))
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
---| hi | hi | hi | hi | hi | hi |
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

I can't make a pretty signature help
Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geronimo. » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:31 am

Kat..
"enjoy the boat ride- oh and dont be scared of hagrid, just because his tall!". Kat left the carrige
((stoping now- we acctualy need more First years!!!))
Last edited by Geronimo. on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
[size=85]
Just call me Kat.

[My Tumblr]

Geronimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cupcake5 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:44 am

(Yeah I kinda haven't visited in a while.)
Hope walked off the train and to a carriage. She sat with a random person and they talked. "Are we supposed to be sitting in carriages with our houses?" Hope asked. Maria shrugged. "Oh well." Maria said. "I can't wait for the feast." Hope said. "Hey, you can see the first years." Maria said changing the subject. Hope could tell she didn't want to think about food or Hogwarts.
Cassidy paddled a boat by herself with the other first years. She couldn't believe how tall the one guy was. How can her be that tall? She thought. Cassidy stopped for a second. She thought of where she saw him before but she couldn't think of where she did.
These are cute! Share the love!
cupcake5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HunterPup13 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:19 am

is it to late for me to join
Name: Vincent Altair
Year: first
Blood Status: pure blood
Appearance: http://foxxian.deviantart.com/art/Lost-soul-43841868 no one is quite sure if the red eyes are contacts, magic or his real eye color
Family: Silas-father, Lily-mother(no! not harrys mom, i made him ages ago and just now made him magic), Marcus-brother
Wand: juniper, 9 1/4 in, merfolk hair
House: Slytherin (i had a spelling PHAIL while writing this i spelled it slitheren) he asked to be put here because it was his mother, father, and brother's house
Personality: quite sort of guy, he's easily unnoticed. he can usualy be found on his own but he much perfurs to be in some ones company but with never act first he waits for others to act.
Pet: a black cat with a white chest and left fore leg its left eye is blind with a scar over it going from its bent ear to the bottem of his cheek. his name is Coldstone.
Patronus: wolf
Other: he's supose to be a werewolf but theres one already so if 2 is to many i guess i could change that if not he looks like this transformed http://sophiarenu.deviantart.com/art/He ... k-80928441
Last edited by HunterPup13 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
HunterPup13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geronimo. » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:49 am

((By The Way- found a hungergames rp))
[size=85]
Just call me Kat.

[My Tumblr]

Geronimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solanum » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:59 am

Name: Merradin Wolfsbane
Year: Second
Blood Status: Pure-Blood
Appearance: This hair and eyes, as well as necklace and bracelet. Human though, not chibi anthro type wolf thing.
Family: Orphan
Wand: Willow, 12 1/2, Gryphon's tail hair.
House: Slytherin
Personality: RP it out.
Pet: My Cat and my sis xD Merlin.
Patronus: Here and here
Other: He is a lycanthrope. He can turn into wolf and back into human, whenever he wants. Doesn't have to wait for full moon.

((This alright?))
♠ Character site
♠ Writing thread
♠ 2017 Character challenge

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _Image
I will be here
when you think you’re all alone
Seeping through the cracks
I’m the poison in your bones
My love is your disease
I won't let it set you free
Til I break you

You’ll never know what hit you
Won’t see me closing in
I’m gonna make you suffer
This hell you put me in
I’m underneath your skin
The devil within
You’ll never know what hit you

I tried to be the lover to your nightmare
Look what you made of me
Now I’m a heavy burden that you can’t bear
Look what you made of me
Look what you made of me
I’ll make you see
Solanum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geronimo. » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:35 am

((In Hp It is called an animagus to:turn into wolf and back into human, whenever he wants. ))
[size=85]
Just call me Kat.

[My Tumblr]

Geronimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me