Three Raven's (now accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Three Raven's (now accepting)

Postby AbsentRaven » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:14 am

((up to you if he does or))
AbsentRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Spades » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:23 am

((Kay.^^))
Damen stopped in front of a door that Tangle had described as the Plague room. Rotten wood. He opened the door, and looked around. Nothing except for a nasty stench. He stepped in, and looked around again. He threw a fireball inside, hopefully, it would brigten up the room slightly so he could actually see what he was fighting. He heard some squeaks, that he thought sounded like fear, and smiled slightly.
I quit the forums, so you can kick me out of any RP, I don't care, I'm not RPing on here anymore. If you want to know where I moved, PM me and I'll give you links to one of the two websites. I still will check for any PMs, and I'm keeping my pets, however nothing much out of that. Goodbye, CS forums, we've had a good run, but you just went down the crapper.

Dear mods, GrandAbandon is my cousin. She just recently came to live with me and my parents, due to a really crappy circumstance in her previous home. Though we use the same computer now, she is not me, and I am not her. Please don't ban either of us. I do help her with some things, as well, so she's pretty caught up on rules and whatnot.
Queen of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlurIntoDusk » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:54 am

Roseclear jumped up suddenly, stratling Mina,I'm gonna go exploreing!She turned and ran.Mina feeling responable followed her.
Ivy sighed,Sometimes I think she has no brins, She muttered.
Please Tell me about any RPs!!!
known as Wolf chick mdb

I love anime!!! Please click my eggs!
~Bleach!~ Image~Code Geass!~

C.O.W.------Cannibals on wheels!

Image GIR is my homeboy
BlurIntoDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Spades » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:03 am

Damen made the fire brighter, and shut the door behind him. He traced the edge of the dagger with his finger, then put it away. He closed his eyes, and created a rather large fireball on his hand. He let it float there, and made it fly around, hopefully getting a rat or two. You could tell when it got one by a shape being engulfed in flames, and burning slowly, and a loud, painful squeak.
I quit the forums, so you can kick me out of any RP, I don't care, I'm not RPing on here anymore. If you want to know where I moved, PM me and I'll give you links to one of the two websites. I still will check for any PMs, and I'm keeping my pets, however nothing much out of that. Goodbye, CS forums, we've had a good run, but you just went down the crapper.

Dear mods, GrandAbandon is my cousin. She just recently came to live with me and my parents, due to a really crappy circumstance in her previous home. Though we use the same computer now, she is not me, and I am not her. Please don't ban either of us. I do help her with some things, as well, so she's pretty caught up on rules and whatnot.
Queen of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbsentRaven » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:56 am

shouting, sizzling, hissing and popping filled the kitchen of the Inn, strange cooks and servers moved about the Inn prepairing meals early for customers to come. Moving through the crowd Tangle smiled slightly, the kitchen was filled with people and still had room for more, glancing her and there she was still slightly amazed at the wonderous beings other then herself. A dragon layed leassurly apon the tiled floor, the heat coming off his body cooked the food the smaller meals that strange men with blazing hair turned and cooked, running past her a fox like man carried a bowl of steaming hot noodles followed closely by a tall giant of a women with four arms carring in each some type of bowl. Stumbling past several smaller people and animals Tangle left the kitchens through some double doors at the back of a nicely kept bar, looking out again she smiled slightly the tables had a few early customers and even the bar, a man,his fingernails extra long and sharp tapped them against the hard oak. Seeing Tangle he gave a bright smile his mouth full of sharp teeth "hey! long time no see!" waving towards the man she entered the back of the bar. "Hey Roger how you doin?"
AbsentRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlurIntoDusk » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:02 pm

Roza ran around the hotel.Mina followed her every move.
Please Tell me about any RPs!!!
known as Wolf chick mdb

I love anime!!! Please click my eggs!
~Bleach!~ Image~Code Geass!~

C.O.W.------Cannibals on wheels!

Image GIR is my homeboy
BlurIntoDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Spades » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:27 am

Damen drew back the fire as he didn't hear anything else. He kept it in his hand, and walked around the room. Nothing else laft except for a few burning corpses of rats. He let out a satisfied sigh, and headed towards the door again. He opened it, and walked out, fire still resting in the palm of his hand.

Queen of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbsentRaven » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:01 am

((sorry Holidays make me busy lol >.<;))

Moving about Tangle chatted with the bar tendents and others who soon arrived, people and things began to fill the tables and an uproar of talking began. Satisfied that everyone was doing well without her Tangle headed towards the victorian sitting room again to see if new people had arrived.
AbsentRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChocoboQueen » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:06 pm

(( Hey, would you by any chance mind if i re-did my intro?))
"Where's your will to be weird?"
ImageCars are pollution. Chocobos are the solution!Image

"Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts."-Jim Morrison

Image Image
ChocoboQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbsentRaven » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:09 pm

((go right ahead i understand completely lol))
AbsentRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me