FMA Academy(Murderer RP)*Accepting*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: FMA Academy(Murderer RP)*New and needs people*

Postby horrorterror » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:11 pm

Madison said when a cop climbed up onto the roof and pointed a gun at her,"Just a second.'' She grabbed a dagger and dug it into his stomach and sliced him open. Angel hopped down and sunk her teeth into his throat and tore back. Madison smiled and picked up her rat again.
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissRose » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:07 am

((lol, is that post for the right murder rp? because i would kind of be confused if their were cops after both Madisons in both murder roleplays that I am both in....lol))
I will always be thankful for chickensmoothie and awesomesauce for cultivating in me a love for collaborating with others to create something great. This community has always been and will hopefully continue to be amazing! Young little RPers that are just starting out, my advice to you is KEEP GOING! As you mature, so will your writing, I know that roleplaying did wonders for mine, even though I was terrible when I first started. Keep on keeping on, chickensmoothie!Also staff if possible please never delete my account because i love to get back on and read what was once long ago lol
MissRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:10 am

(Yeah. I had no other ideas.)
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissRose » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:03 am

((lol, right. I think it's earthquake time....))

Lucas and Ari stared at the dead cop, the organs spilling out. "Ewww...." Ari shuddered, hiding her eyes in Luke's shoulder.
Luke squeezed her waist again. Then he felt the ground start to shake. "You have got to be f**** kidding me!" he yelled. "Madison, I don't care for you much, but I really don't want to see you dead, and Ari, I love you, so I really, really don't want to see you dead, so we better get back in the building. And if the water is still in there, I AM GOING TO SUE SOMEBODY!" he yelled, and grabbed Ari's hand and pulled her back through the vent. Luckily, the water had leaked under the gym doors, so it was basically contained in there. He quickly found a table, and ducked himself and Ari under it, and squeezed her close to him.
"Luke, I know this sounds really cheesy and corny and stupid, but you know I really love you, right? Not just stupid puppy love like most kids our age experience, but real, I want to marry you and be with you forever, love, right?" Ari said, burying her face in Luke's neck.
Luke said, "Yeah. I love you too, Air."
I will always be thankful for chickensmoothie and awesomesauce for cultivating in me a love for collaborating with others to create something great. This community has always been and will hopefully continue to be amazing! Young little RPers that are just starting out, my advice to you is KEEP GOING! As you mature, so will your writing, I know that roleplaying did wonders for mine, even though I was terrible when I first started. Keep on keeping on, chickensmoothie!Also staff if possible please never delete my account because i love to get back on and read what was once long ago lol
MissRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:44 am

Damon sighed when he felt the roof shake, he remained balanced easily though. He looked at Madison and the dead cop for a momen before jumping back down inside.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gossypiumYeoman » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:12 pm

The water was gone. Emilyth lay soaking, pale, and not breathing. After about four and a half minutes she coughed once, then twice, now taking in shuddery, quick breaths. Her eyes slowly creaked open, and everything was moving... Moving? Everything was rumbling... what? Maybe she was dreaming... no, she couldn't be dreaming. It was an earthquake. She let out a weak grunt of frustration. "Shi*..." she said under her breath, but lay on the floor, too weak to get up.
gossypiumYeoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:41 pm

Madison jumped off the roof and down a tree not going inside knowing there were too many things that could fall over on her. She got away from any trees and did her best to balance. how many natural disasters could happen in one day?
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:43 pm

(Hello? Anyone here?)
horrorterror