║Mythic Camp║Semi-lit Fantasy Role-play║Accepting!║

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ║Mythic Camp║Semi-lit Fantasy Role-play║Accepting!║

Postby h.o.p.e. » Fri May 20, 2011 1:10 pm

Arim smiled. "I never knew that about werewolves. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Now it's my turn. Where to start? I guess with my powers. I can control darkness and talk to nocturnal animals, but I already told you that. I can only use a certain amount of energy and only do things I know how to do. And I have a twin sister who is the exact opposite of me. I think that's it," she said smiling.
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Saphirine. Icons and Avatar by dragongoddest. Caritzilla.

Image Image Image Image
h.o.p.e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Adelaide:. » Fri May 20, 2011 1:21 pm

Amy smiled at Arim. "Cool! So she controls light then?" Amy asked. A word was lingering at the back of her mind that possibly described Arim. What was it? She tried pulling it up but when she did she tried pushing it back. Is that really how her brain thought of Arim? Friend? Really? NO ONE had the honor of that title. Her brother did but he was her sibling. That was different. She knew that she had probably made some REALLY weird faces just now and started preparing herself for the storm of questions that would follow.
.:Adelaide:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h.o.p.e. » Fri May 20, 2011 1:40 pm

Arim made a half smile, "Yeah," she answered about her sister. She watched confusingly as Amy made some odd faces. Not that she could call anyone else odd when she has had entire conversations with herself. She smiled again, something she has been doing more often now then she can remember in her whole life. Maybe she was begining to trust Amy, which is the closest she's ever been to friendship. "Are you ok?" she asked, unable to refrain from asking it. She laughed a little when she said it, only becasue she's been asked it so many times and it was weird saying it this time. My first friend, she thought, Mira would be so proud. I better not tell her.
Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image Image Image Image
h.o.p.e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Adelaide:. » Fri May 20, 2011 1:47 pm

"Heh, well yes and no." Amy admitted. "Friend. Gah. I don't like the word but I think you are my... friend Arim. This is a new feeling for me." She smiled. Ah! That too! She was smiling a lot more around someone other than her brother. She laughed a little. "Well this is new... And awkward." She was glad she had admitted it. It was nice to have a friend. "Sorry if you don't feel the same way!" Amy said suddenly embarrassed that she may have embarrassed her friend. Hmm the more she said it or thought it more more natural the word "Friend" became.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h.o.p.e. » Fri May 20, 2011 1:59 pm

Arim smiled. "I know the feeling," she said. "I've never had a friend before but you are my new friend." She sat there and thought about haveing a friend. It would be nice to have someone to talk to. "I've never had a friend before. I don't even get along with my sister that great." she said staring off into space, somthing she did quite often. She smiled. Then looked at Amy. "So what do you want to do, friend," she said trying to imatate her sister's perky voice, laughing while doing so.
Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image Image Image Image
h.o.p.e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Adelaide:. » Fri May 20, 2011 3:26 pm

"Um... not talking like squeaky lovers of the world that's for sure!" Amy laughed. Wow! A true laugh as well. Another thing only her brother could make her do. "I don't know. Maybe we could show off our powers to each other?" She grinned at the aspect of getting to become a werewolf again. Something that she rarely got to do.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tide. » Fri May 20, 2011 11:09 pm

NotBobrox wrote:((Sure - Я.ɛиɛωα.ℓ - I'll say hi!)
Amy nodded wondering where to start first. "Well first of all, I can change whenever I want to. The full moon thing is just a myth. I could change now if you really wanted me to but I try not to change unless I have to. I cannot usually control myself when it comes to battle or someone making me angry and I just lose all my control. Us werewolves do not like water but in certain circumstances we will enter a large body of it. Um... I can digest raw meat in either form and I don't need to have a weapon in battle." She told Arim. "OK Well your turn!"

James saw a new kid at the entrance and decided to go say hi. He was excited to learn what her powers were. He strode up with a childish grin on his face and said, "Hi I am James! Welcome! What are your powers?" He was about three feet smaller than her but he didn't care almost everyone was taller than him. He WAS only nine. He studied this new girl wondering what she thought of him.

Echo

Echo had just been looking around, so she'd sensed some thoughts coming up to her, but she hadn't really registered them. So when the voice came, it was a bit of a sucker punch. But. . . wow. His fate wasn't a pretty one. She felt terrible for the kid. For a moment, Echo was still, the pain racing up through her body. But then it hit her stomach, and it felt like she just got whacked with a hammer. After a moment of looking the boy over, Echo couldn't decide whether or not she could actually trust this kid. She had no idea who his parents were, his siblings. She had no way to know, and no way to find out without looking suspicious. Which was why she'd let him do the job. "Hey, I'm Erin, sorry about that," Echo said with a slight laugh. "Narecinitsi tend to get a bit overwhelmed by all the thoughts and fates, your voice kinda shocked me." Echo's ears turned a little pink under her onyx hair. Wow, she was lying about murder to a little kid, only eight or nine years old? Yeah, she was, unfortunately. But the time and the place and the circumstances called for this. It was just kind of automatic for her now; it was just who she was.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

"Cas. I know you're in there. I know you can hear me. Cas, it's me. We're family. We need you. I need you."

|| my tumblr ||
tide.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .restart. » Sat May 21, 2011 4:15 am

Vern sat in a large maple overlooking the camp. A cool, spring breeze blew through the trees branches and Vern shivered. She looked down and saw the river directly below her with a group talking close by. In the group she noticed some some campers she had never seen before.

Newbe's, she thought as she grabed her braid and started undoing it, I better hide my ears. She always hid her ears whenever someone new came to camp. Even though she lived in a camp full of people that are 'differant' she always stood out. when someone found out she was an elf, they would eather stare at her like she was from some sort of fairy tale or they would start up with the stupid christmas jokes like 'How's Santa?' or 'Where's the raindeer?' that only they found funny.

"They can find out what I am after dinner." Vern said as she laid the last strand of hair over her ears, just barely covering the points. With her ears coverd she looked almost human, the only differance being her eyes, which were slightly slanted downwards but most people didn't notice that. She patted her head to make shure that her hair would stay in place, then climed down the tree and started making her way to the dining hall.
ImageImageImage
.restart.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MOVEDzero » Sat May 21, 2011 6:38 am

Jade walked in front of Vern, without seeing her, and almost landed under her feet. Jumping out of the way, her tiny fox form screeched. "Oo-oops, sorry," Jade stammered. "Who are you?" she asked, claming down. Her tail swished from side to side.
MOVEDzero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h.o.p.e. » Sat May 21, 2011 7:47 am

Arim laughed. WOW, she thought, It's been a long time since someone actually got me to laugh. She smiled at the idea of sharing their powers. "Yeah that would be cool," she said, her red-purple eyes full of enthusiaism.

Mira walked throught the campus, looking for someone to talk to. She loved making new friends. Her baby blue eyes searched for someone that looked like they would make a good friend. She played with the long black hair in her ponytail.

Jayden walked beside Mira, his silver hair falling in front of his eyes. I wonder where Arim went, he thought. He turned and walked away with Mira not noticing. I guess we'll find out , he thought as he went to look for her.
Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image Image Image Image
h.o.p.e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me