Astral Estates (A space RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Astral Estates (A space RP)

Postby angeleyes. » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:59 am

Prof. Venomous // bi // tags: Sada, girl and dog
"Uh....hi? Is this your dog?" The professor stood there, swaying a bit.

Ralsei // bi // Tags: Ralsei
"Of course! Its great that we can explore together. This ship looks big!" Ralsei beckoned for the other monster to come.

Finny: tags: Open but he’s going to tag januss
Finny walked down the corridor, holding a wrench as he walked toward the kitchen. He had a smudge of grease on his cheek that he did not notice.
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:35 am

XD kay Tropic, and you can call him Akira

Elias: XD he has to enter the cafeteria to tag Januss, but anyway]

Januss- m- 20- bi; probably Finny- cook- Tags: Jones and others in the cafeteria

The sweet and sensible but thunder and bee disliking one hummed. He smiled and nodded to them, saying "I just started lunch." The pretty male with turquoise eyes hummed. The shoulder length brown haired one noticed Kayden and Royall. "Are you two here for food too?"

Jones- m- 18- pan; open- first officer- Tags: everyone in the cafeteria, including Januss

The German Shepherd with hair smiled and nodded to his friend. "Oh, good, I could really use some food before i go back to the bridge."

Keith Kogane- m- 20- bi; Lance- Voltron canon- Cosmo/Kosmo is with him- Tags: Lance, Matt and Pidge, Mabel

The black haired one patted the wolf, then looked to the girl. He said "Hes...an alien cat, just like Cosmo is an alien wolf. Well, a cosmic wolf, but it's basically the same thing." He then looked over to Pidge when she spoke.

The wolf, meanwhile, leaned on Keith but looked at Mabel. He sniffed at her hand, then wagged his tail a bit.

Pidge Holt- f- 20- bi; OC- Voltron canon- Tags: Matt, Lance and Keith, Mabel, Kedama

She heard the belly rumble, and looked around at then others. She then looked at the pup, realizing it was him and saying "Guys...we should find food."

Matt Holt- m- late twenties or early thirties- bi; has fiancé or husband- Voltron canon- Tags: Pidge, Keith and Lance, Mabel

The brown haired male nodded as well as he looked at the others. He said "Lets go see if we can find the cafeteria."

Kova- m- unknown- unknown- Voltron canon- alien cat- Tags: Matt and co, Mabel

The alien cat mewed a bit as he listened to them all continue to talk. He heard the word food and perked up, mewing loudly.

Dean Winchester (and Miracle)- m- late 30s or early 40s- bi; Castiel- Supernatural canon- AU version; Wendigo (my interpretation)- Tags: Falda

The golden brown haired green eyed male nodded to the girl. He said "Sorry for scaring you, I didn't mean to. I was in that form because it's...easier to deal with my fear of flying that way. Serial killer?" he asked, not liking that. "Oh...my name is Dean," he said. "The dog is Miracle; do you...want to stay with us for now?" he asked.

Akira/Ren- m- 18- pan; Futaba and OC- Persona 5 canon- Morgana is here- Tags: Futaba and Morgana/Double D

The black haired male smiled and kept his hand on the cat. "I suppose that is fascinating," he said, and nodded. He made a small sound when the boy then seemed sad...or melancholy.

Futaba Sakura- f- 18- pan; Akira and OC- P5 canon- Tags: Akira and Morgana/Double D

The orangy haired girl made a small sound as she saw the look too... "Dont...don't worry, you'll see them again soon. We...have a guy that takes care of us both, a surrogate parent I guess."

Kayden- m- 18- werewolf human- homo; Royall (Egyptian American cat boy)- OC- Tags: Royall

The shy and sometimes nervous but nice and loving one shook his head. "No, we...were just exploring, but I actually kind of an hungry."

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki; Chibi, Darky, Amaya (pregnant again)- Tags: Amaya/ Jinku

The friendly and heroic white wolf with red markings sagged her taik. She then began to walk, looking back at the kids.

Amaya- f- 6- Okami/Okamiden OC- Tags: Ammy/ Jinku

The playful, seeet, gentle, happy, but loud, seemingly wild one smiled. She wagged her tail and twitched her ears. She led the fox boy after her mom as she walked. "I can, but you'll have to wait until we find a room and I can let go of you hand."

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow)- f- young adult- bi; crush is Poisiana- OC- friend of Red’s owner- Tags: Jonathan and Jody, Sam

The sweet and gentle but fiery and stubborn one shook out long ginger curls. Deeply brown eyes stayed on the kids now. The short and slender lovely one shrugged. "I don't think ship's have control panels, they have people flying them."

Jonathan Rodes- m- adult- homo; open- OC- 1/2 brother of Jeshika- Tags: Jesh and Jody, Sam

The sometimes too quiet creamy skinned long legged slender well muscled one nodded. The green eyed and brown/black haired one spoke. "We can see if we can find the bridge. I think that's the place where they fly the ship ​from."

Jody- genderfluid- 10- maybe pan; likes Sam- OC- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: Jesh and Jon/Sam

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and thunder disliking one hummed. They batted at their shoulder length brown hair, then nodded. The green eyed one looked to their cousins, then Sam. "That sounds like a good idea."

Viral- m- has a mate or two- Gurren Lagann canon- Beastman- Tags: Luca, Miguel

He glanced to the blonde and nodded to him a bit. "We're on a ship in outer space, from what I can tell. I believe we're going to some planet, for...something. I don't remember exactly what," he then said to the human.

Rey Skywalker- f- teen or adult- exploring- Star Wars canon- Tags: Ben/Eddie and Celina, Poisiana

The girl looked to,Poisiana again, and said "I don't... something with an M I think?" she said it as a question though. She then looked over to the guys. They were still talking to each other, and she smiled a bit.

(Cool, as long as Tropic is ok with that)

Ben Solo/ Kylo Ren- m- teen or adult- bi- Star Wars canon- Han and Leia’s son- Tags: Rey/Eddie and Celina, Poisiana

The dark haired male glanced to the strange woman. She hadn't actually answered his question...so now he didn't answer her. He looked to Eddie again, and nodded. "Should we all go look for her together?" he asked. He glanced to Poisiana again, then quickly away. In a quieter voice, he said "Maybe we can lose the strange lady that way."

Sadaharu, or Sada- m- Gintama canon- big white alien dog- Tags: Professor Venomous, Ed and Ein

The big white dog twitched his ears as he looked back at the professor. He then looked to the girl and dog. He let the girl pet him, and looked to the small dog. He sniffed at Ein, then looked to Ed once more.

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV- f- 14 or 15- Cowboy Bebop canon- Tags: Ein, Sada and Venomous

The free spirited dog like redhead smiled at the dog, then looked to the man. "Ah, no, Ein is my dog and he's on the ground next to me."

Hecate/Hekate- f- 10 or 12- Yuri on Ice OC- Makkichin’s mate- may or may not have pups: Tags: Makkichin

The white and ran or brown Terrier mix yawned.

Yuri Katsuki- m- 24 or 25- Yuri on Ice canon- engaged/dating Viktor- Tags: Viktor, the dogs, Yurio, Lief

The black haired glasses bound male shook his head a couple times. “It’s fine really,” he said.

Yurio Plisetsky- m- 15- Yuri on Ice canon- has a girl but they don’t date until she’s 18- Tags: Viktor and Yuri, dogs, Lief

The blonde kept nearly fell over but stopped himself.

Uri- genderfluid- age unknown- Reborn canon (box weapon)- Tags: Takeshi, Hayato, Haru

The white and golden flame eared kitten purred.

Hayato Gokudera- m- 15- Reborn canon- likes Takeshi and Haru both- Tags: Takeshi, Uri, Haru

The silver haired boy smiled as he nodded at the cook. "Well, that's good, because we're definitely hungry now."

Haru- f- 14 or 15- Reborn canon- likes Takeshi and Hayato both secretly- Tags: Takeshi, Uri, Hayato

The brown haired girl smiled and nodded a couple times as well. "What food did you make?" she asked, and pet the kitten.

Sirius and Remus- m- adults- GD: O canon; oc- mates with each other- Tags: Bella and co, Weed

The gray brindle and white male laid down.

The white and golden tan one laid down.

Bellatrix and Daina and Daia- f; f and m- adults- GD: O canon; OCs- Bella and Daina are mates- Tags: each other, Weed/open

The playful and spirited gray and white dog waited.

Daia and Daina both waited.

Orion and Jeshika- m; f- adults- GD: O canon; OC- mates with each other, and want pups- Tags: each other, Bella and co

The strong willed and loving red and white male got up and came over.

The sweet and cuddly Jeshik got up and came over.

Rigel, Naia and Nayuki- m; f and m- adults- GD: O canon; OCs- all are mates- Tags: each other/open

The courageous but calm and polite black and white Rigel laid down.

The playful and loyal twins laid down.

Shion- m- 16- No. 6 canon- Nezumi- Tags: Nezumi and Inukashi

He nodded and began to walk, then paused. "Which way should we go?"

Inukashi- agender- 14- No. 6 canon- has girlfriend (OC)- Tags: Shion and Nezumi

They shook out long dark hair, then moved to follow. "I don't mind either way; one of you could pick."

Asriel- m- 10 to 12- bi but no it open- Undertale canon- white goat monster child- Tags: Ralsei, Kioshi

The white goat child smiled and nodded at his older look alike. He said "Its good for exploring," then saw Kioshi in the distance and called out.

Kioshi (Quiet) Makoto (Sincerity) Kinsatsu (Kin- golden)- they/them- 14- bi- Chara and Frisk- Undertale OC- humanoid dingo monster- has bro and sis- Tags: Asriel and Ralsei

The loyal and nurturing but shy and sometimes too quiet one hummed. The eared and tailed scarf wearing white and ginger haired one looked up. They thought they'd heard a voice. Then they saw Asriel, and began walking over.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:48 pm

Celina~ “Yeah let’s do that.” I said to Ben, Rey and Eddie. “Glad I am not the only one that thinks that lady(Poisiana), is strange.” I said. I took out my phone and opened it and went to the pictures and under the Falda case files and pulled up a photo of Falda and showed it Rey and Ben.

Eddie~ I nodded agreeing with everyone. I know cels is probably right about that Poisiana lady.

Falda~ “Sure,I think it’s a good idea if we stick together, let’s get out of this vent.” I said to dean and Miracle. I let go of my alien dragon wings and pulled them back into my back. “I understand, sorry I freaked out as well, I have issues with trusting people and stuff.” I said to dean and Miracle.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:05 pm

Prof. Venomous // bi // tags: Eda and Ein, Sada
"Oh...interesting...well hey. Do you know where we are?"

Ralsei // bi // Tags: Asriel, Kioshi
Ralsei looked down the hall, seeing a person. "Oh, do you know them? Ive never seen them before...Are they a lightner?"

Finny: tags: januss
Finny came into the kitchen, looking for someone to talk to. The ship got a little lonely, with Finny alone in the engines all day. "H-hey...uh...is there anything to eat, Januss? Sorry to bother you..." Finny looked at his face in the reflection of the oven, and saw his face was dirty. "Oh- Im sorry- I came into the kitchen and I was dirty and I might get the food dirty-" Finny blushed in embarrassment.
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:03 pm

XD kay Tropic, and you can call him Akira]

Januss- m- 20- bi; probably Finny- cook- ship's 'mother'- Tags: Jones and others in the cafeteria

The sweet and sensible but thunder and bee disliking one hummed. He smiled and nodded to them, saying "I just started lunch." The pretty male with turquoise eyes hummed. The shoulder length brown haired one noticed Kayden and Royall. "Are you two here for food too?"

He then looked as Finny entered, and tried not to blush. He smiled as he said "Yeah, I just started it though. You'll have to wait a bit," he said, then noticed the dirty face. He grabbed a cloth and wet it, wiping Finny's face. He then quickly pulled back and blushed. "Th-There you go," he said, and put the cloth in the sink.

Jones- m- 18- pan; open- first officer- Tags: everyone in the cafeteria, including Januss

The German Shepherd with hair smiled and nodded to his friend. "Oh, good, I could really use some food before i go back to the bridge."

Keith Kogane- m- 20- bi; Lance- Voltron canon- Cosmo/Kosmo is with him- Tags: Lance, Matt and Pidge, Mabel

The black haired one patted the wolf, then looked to the girl. He said "Hes...an alien cat, just like Cosmo is an alien wolf. Well, a cosmic wolf, but it's basically the same thing." He then looked over to Pidge when she spoke.

The wolf, meanwhile, leaned on Keith but looked at Mabel. He sniffed at her hand, then wagged his tail a bit.

Pidge Holt- f- 20- bi; OC- Voltron canon- Tags: Matt, Lance and Keith, Mabel, Kedama

She heard the belly rumble, and looked around at then others. She then looked at the pup, realizing it was him and saying "Guys...we should find food."

Matt Holt- m- late twenties or early thirties- bi; has fiancé or husband- Voltron canon- Tags: Pidge, Keith and Lance, Mabel

The brown haired male nodded as well as he looked at the others. He said "Lets go see if we can find the cafeteria."

The alien cat mewed a bit as he listened to them all continue to talk. He heard the word food and perked up, mewing loudly.

Dean Winchester (and Miracle)- m- late 30s or early 40s- bi; Castiel- Supernatural canon- AU version; Wendigo (my interpretation)- Tags: Falda

The golden brown haired green eyed male nodded to the girl. He said "Its fine, but why were you hiding in the vents? Is someone on this ship after you?" he asked, and got down. He grabbed Miracle, and put him down. He then turned and held up his arms to help her down. If the dragon symbiote girl actually needed help, that was.

Akira/Ren- m- 18- pan; Futaba and OC- Persona 5 canon- Morgana is here- Tags: Futaba and Morgana/Double D

The black haired male smiled and kept his hand on the cat. "I suppose that is fascinating," he said, and nodded. He made a small sound when the boy then seemed sad...or melancholy.

Futaba Sakura- f- 18- pan; Akira and OC- P5 canon- Tags: Akira and Morgana/Double D

The orangy haired girl made a small sound as she saw the look too... "Dont...don't worry, you'll see them again soon. We...have a guy that takes care of us both, a surrogate parent I guess."

Kayden- m- 18- werewolf human- homo; Royall (Egyptian American cat boy)- OC- Tags: Royall

The shy and sometimes nervous but nice and loving one shook his head. "No, we...were just exploring, but I actually kind of am hungry."

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki; Chibi, Darky, Amaya (pregnant again)- Tags: Amaya/ Jinku

The friendly and heroic white wolf with red markings sagged her taik. She then began to walk, looking back at the kids.

The playful, sweet, gentle, happy, but loud, seemingly wild one smiled. She wagged her tail and twitched her ears. She led the fox boy after her mom as she walked. "I can, but you'll have to wait until we find a room and I can let go of you hand."

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow)- f- young adult- bi; crush is Poisiana- OC- friend of Red’s owner- Tags: Jonathan and Jody, Sam

The sweet and gentle but fiery and stubborn one shook out long ginger curls. Deeply brown eyes stayed on the kids now. The short and slender lovely one shrugged. "I don't think ship's have control panels, they have people flying them."

Jonathan Rodes- m- adult- homo; open- OC- 1/2 brother of Jeshika- Tags: Jesh and Jody, Sam

The sometimes too quiet creamy skinned long legged slender well muscled one nodded. The green eyed and brown/black haired one spoke. "We can see if we can find the bridge. I think that's the place where they fly the ship ​from."

Jody- genderfluid- 10- maybe pan; likes Sam- OC- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: Jesh and Jon/Sam

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and thunder disliking one hummed. They batted at their shoulder length brown hair, then nodded. The green eyed one looked to their cousins, then Sam. "That sounds like a good idea."

He glanced to the blonde and nodded to him a bit. "We're on a ship in outer space, from what I can tell. I believe we're going to some planet, for...something. I don't remember exactly what," he then said to the human.

Rey Skywalker- f- teen or adult- exploring- Star Wars canon- Tags: Ben/Eddie and Celina, Poisiana

The girl looked to Poisiana again, and said "I don't... something with an M I think?" she said it as a question though. She then nodded to Celina, and looked at the picture. "She is ..so cute!" she said, then shook her head.

Ben Solo/ Kylo Ren- m- teen or adult- bi- Star Wars canon- Han and Leia’s son- Tags: Rey/Eddie and Celina, Poisiana

The dark haired male glanced to the strange woman. She hadn't actually answered his question...so now he didn't answer her. He looked to the others, and looked at the picture. "Where should we start looking?" he asked.

Sadaharu, or Sada- m- Gintama canon- big white alien dog- Tags: Professor Venomous, Ed and Ein

The big white dog twitched his ears as he looked back at the professor. He then looked to the girl and dog.

Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV- f- 14 or 15- Cowboy Bebop canon- Tags: Ein, Sada and Venomous

The free spirited dog like redhead smiled at the dog, then looked to the man. "On a ship, on a ship headed
...somewhere."

Hecate/Hekate- f- 10 or 12- Yuri on Ice OC- Makkichin’s mate- may or may not have pups: Tags: Makkichin

Yuri Katsuki- m- 24 or 25- Yuri on Ice canon- engaged/dating Viktor- Tags: Viktor, the dogs, Yurio, Lief

The black haired glasses bound male shook his head a couple times. “It’s fine really,” he said.

Yurio Plisetsky- m- 15- Yuri on Ice canon- has a girl but they don’t date until she’s 18- Tags: Viktor and Yuri, dogs, Lief

Uri- genderfluid- age unknown- Reborn canon (box weapon)- Tags: Takeshi, Hayato, Haru

Hayato Gokudera- m- 15- Reborn canon- likes Takeshi and Haru both- Tags: Takeshi, Uri, Haru

The silver haired boy smiled as he nodded at the cook. "Well, that's good, because we're definitely hungry now."

Haru- f- 14 or 15- Reborn canon- likes Takeshi and Hayato both secretly- Tags: Takeshi, Uri, Hayato

The brown haired girl smiled and nodded a couple times as well. "What food did you make?" she asked, and pet the kitten.

Sirius and Remus- m- adults- GD: O canon; oc- mates with each other- Tags: Bella and co, Weed

Bellatrix and Daina and Daia- f; f and m- adults- GD: O canon; OCs- Bella and Daina are mates- Tags: each other, Weed/open

Orion and Jeshika- m; f- adults- GD: O canon; OC- mates with each other, and want pups- Tags: each other, Bella and co

The sweet and cuddly Jeshika got up and came over.

Rigel, Naia and Nayuki- m; f and m- adults- GD: O canon; OCs- all are mates- Tags: each other/open

They shook out long dark hair, then moved to follow. "I don't mind either way; one of you could pick."

Asriel- m- 10 to 12- bi but no it open- Undertale canon- white goat monster child- Tags: Ralsei, Kioshi

The white goat child tilted his head and asked "What's a lightner? That's Kioshi, and they have a crush on my...siblings of sorts."

Kioshi (Quiet) Makoto (Sincerity) Kinsatsu (Kin- golden)- they/them- 14- bi- Chara and Frisk- Undertale OC- humanoid dingo monster- has bro and sis- Tags: Asriel and Ralsei

The loyal and nurturing but shy and sometimes too quiet one hummed. The eared and tailed scarf wearing white and ginger haired one hummed. They smiled at Asriel, then looked at Ralsei. "Hello," they said, once they reached the two.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:50 pm

The man looked confused. "You okay? You seem...faroff, if that makes since... A ship heading where?"

Ralsei's eyes lit up. "SIblings! You have them? Id love to meet them maybe, if you'd let me!" The prince paused for a second. "You don't know what a lightner is? You are a darkener, aren't you?"

Finny's eyes widened and he blushed a bit. "Oh, its nothing, sorry for getting your cloth dirty...I can wait, its okay...Ill be over here uh......waiting?" Finny sat down on one of the seats and looked at his hands.
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:57 pm

Elias. wrote:Prof. Venomous // bi // tags: Eda and Ein, Sada
The man looked confused. "You okay? You seem...faroff, if that makes since... A ship heading where?"

Ralsei's eyes lit up. "SIblings! You have them? Id love to meet them maybe, if you'd let me!" The prince paused for a second. "You don't know what a lightner is? You are a darkener, aren't you?"

Finny's eyes widened and he blushed a bit. "Oh, its nothing, sorry for getting your cloth dirty...I can wait, its okay...Ill be over here uh......waiting?" Finny sat down on one of the seats and looked at his hands.

Noelle // lesbian // tags: Open!
Noelle wandered the halls, starting to get fearful. "H-hello?"

Basil // bi // tags: open!
Basil sat down, looking around and tucking his hair behind his ears. The blond boy had a small worried look on his face.

(putting new characters in @w@
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:08 pm

XD kay Tropic, and you can call him Akira]

Januss- m- 20- bi; probably Finny- cook- ship's 'mother'- Tags: Jones and others in the cafeteria

He then looked to Finny, and shook his head at him. "Its...it's fine really," he said, then smiled at Haru and said "Spaghetti."

The golden brown haired green eyed male nodded to the girl. He said "Its fine, but why were you hiding in the vents? Is someone on this ship after you?" he asked, and got down. He grabbed Miracle, and put him down. He then turned and held up his arms to help her down. If the dragon symbiote girl actually needed help, that was.

The shy and sometimes nervous but nice and loving one shook his head. "No, we...were just exploring, but I actually kind of am hungry."

The playful, sweet, gentle, happy, but loud, seemingly wild one smiled. She wagged her tail and twitched her ears. She led the fox boy after her mom as she walked. "I can, but you'll have to wait until we find a room and I can let go of you hand."

The girl looked to Poisiana again, and said "I don't... something with an M I think?" she said it as a question though. She then nodded to Celina, and looked at the picture. "She is ..so cute!" she said, then shook her head.

The dark haired male glanced to the strange woman. She hadn't actually answered his question...so now he didn't answer her. He looked to the others, and looked at the picture. "Where should we start looking?" he asked.

The big white dog twitched his ears as he looked back at the professor. He then looked to the girl and dog.

The free spirited dog like redhead smiled at the dog, then looked to the man. "I'm perfectly fine! And it's headed to some planet for...something."

The silver haired boy smiled as he nodded at the cook.

The brown haired girl smiled and pet the kitten.

The sweet and cuddly Jeshika got up and came over.

The white goat child tilted his head and said "I don't...know what a darkener is either. Should I?" he then asked, worried. He then said "You might be able to meet my siblings. I'll have to see if there's a way."

The loyal and nurturing but shy and sometimes too quiet one hummed. The eared and tailed scarf wearing white and ginger haired one hummed. They smiled at Asriel, then looked at Ralsei. "Hello," they said, once they reached the two.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:08 pm

"A planet? Like earth? Or somewhere else..."

The white monster looked puzzled, but the look vanished quickley. He turned to the other creature, waving. "Hello! Im Ralsei! Im glad to meet you, and I hope we can be friends, if thats fine with you."

THe blond blushed more. "Thanks..." He muttered.

Noelle // lesbian // tags: Open!
Noelle wandered the halls, starting to get fearful. "H-hello?"

Basil // bi // tags: open!
Basil sat down, looking around and tucking his hair behind his ears. The blond boy had a small worried look on his face, but was determined to find someone. But Basil was having a hard time doing so as the long halls loomed ahead of him.
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:15 am

Double D - Male - Human - Ed, Edd, n Eddy - Tags: Akira, Morgana, Futaba

Double D looked from Akira to Futaba, giving a small smile at Futuba's words. "This is true. I suppose we will all get home eventually..." he trailed off a bit before nodding and continuing to listen to Futuba. “Ah, I see. Well, it’s good to know that you both have someone back home to take care of you.” he said before taking a deep breath, repeating in his head that he would eventually get to go back home.

Jinku - Male - Anthropomorphic Fox - Dragon Ball Z - Tags: Amaya, Amaterasu

Jinku’s ears perked as he listened carefully, looking at Amaterasu and then at Amaya curiously. He nodded, having other questions but thinking it was best not to ask them at the moment. “Ok. I understand.” he replied. “Do you want to keep exploring?” he added, looking at Amaya and tilting his head to the side curiously.

Sam - Male - Human - Time Warp Trio - Tags: Jonathan, Jeshika, Jody,

Sam listened carefully to the responses around him, nodding in agreement. “Right, right.” he agreed, looking toward Jonathan for a moment. “Yeah. Let’s try and find that bridge.”

Mabel - Female - Human - Gravity Falls - Tags: Keith, Lance, Matt, Pidge, Kova

Mabel began to pet Cosmo’s head gently as she listened to the responses of those around her. “That is super cool!” she said excitedly, looking at Keith as he spoke before looking over at Pidge and Matt. Now that she thought about it, she herself was also starting to get hungry. “That’s a great idea! I could go for some food too.”

Miguel - Male - Human - Road to El Dorado - Tags: Luca, Viral

Miguel gasped a bit, still in awe and even a shock from all this. “Wow. Outer space…” he breathed, glancing toward a nearby window and watching all the bright stars and occasional planet pass them by. “This is absolutely amazing…” he trailed off, so many questions coming up in his mind as he wondered what planet they would end up on in the end.

Poisiana - Female - Monster - OC- Tags: Ben, Rey, Eddie

Poisiana was oblivious to the fact that those around her were onto here plotting. “Ah, I see…” she said, trailing off. She was looking forward to messing with those on the ship and thought it would be even more fun once they landed on the planet they were heading for.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me