Clash! A Mission to Space and Beyond!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

What is everyone doing for Halloween?

Eating candy!!!
29%
Trick or treating!
14%
Watching scary/Halloween movies/shows!
7%
Scaring people
No votes
Nothing
14%
Other
29%
I don’t celebrate Halloween.
7%

Total votes : 14

Re: Clash! A Mission to Space and Beyond!

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:08 am

(Yes)

Alyson- I walked out to the balcony attached to my beach house and climbed up and sat on railing.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:17 am

Hunk- has a ‘girl’ he may like- tags: Open/Keith

The brown haired, kind of chunky young one sighed as he glanced to Keith. “Come on, let’s go.” he said, and began to walk through the rain. He shivered a bit, as he did so.

Keith- likes Lance- tags: open/Hunk

The raven was thinking of Lance again...and a bit of Shiro and that guy that seemed to like him. How’d we get here...? He was snapped from his thoughts by Hunk’s voice. “Uh...okay.” he said, following him into the rain. He hadn’t even noticed it had been raining.

Jessika Rodrigues- f- 18- Ferret- Bi and open- tags: Nise/ Aya and Andrea

The redhead smiled, as she nodded. “Thank you.” she said, scratching under the ferret’s chin a moment. He sniffed at the ladies, then squeaked and nosed Jess.

Nise Rodrigues- m- 20- rat- Asex homorom- tags: Jess/ Aya and Andrea

The black headed, white rat squeaked again, moving her tail around. Nise scratched her head gently. (wb)

Robot and Pride Cub-
Tags: ARK, zurteca

The red robot equine pricked metallic ears, letting out a snort. The black bear-canine tilted his head as he looked at the two strangers. “He doesn’t seem to like that...” Red stated.

(character list? cool)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:39 am

Bennett,Male
Evil, Helmet: On
Tag:open

Bennett continue to slice people up with no remorse. His eyes were blank and his hands are in autopilot. As a man trying to crawl away from Bennett, a picture with four people came gliding out from the man's pocket. "What a timing. However..." The man was trying to speak, but Bennett's weapon already gone through his stomach. As Bennett turned away, the man speaks again. "At least my family are safe." He coughed out some blood before everything went quiet, except the cracking of fire. Bennett start throwing everything into the fire. He heads into the elevator as explosions can be heard from his back.
Current Status: leaving ChickenSmoothie
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:36 pm

Zurteca and ARK - Tags: Pride Cub, Red

Zurteca rolled her eyes. She then smiled a sly smile as she kept her hand over ARK's mouth. "Say, would you be interested in going somewhere with me?" she asked Red.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:18 pm

The brown haired, kind of chunky young one sighed as he glanced to Keith. “Come on, let’s go.” he said, and began to walk through the rain. He shivered a bit, as he did so.

The raven was thinking of Lance again...and a bit of Shiro and that guy that seemed to like him. How’d we get here...? He was snapped from his thoughts by Hunk’s voice. “Uh...okay.” he said, following him into the rain. He hadn’t even noticed it had been raining.

The redhead smiled, as she nodded. “Thank you.” she said, scratching under the ferret’s chin a moment. He sniffed at the ladies, then squeaked and nosed Jess.

The black headed, white rat squeaked again, moving her tail around. Nise scratched her head gently. (wb)

Robot and Pride Cub-

The red robot equine snorted again, shaking their head back and forth a few times. They glanced at the black bear canine on their back, then back to Zurteca. ‘Why do you need to talk over there?’ Pride huffed, pretty sure she couldn’t even understand him. “Pride would like to know why we need to go over there. Actually, I’m interested why right here isn’t fine.

(@Tropic: just a heads up, Pride goes everywhere with Red, and yer probably gonna have trouble getting him to go away, or convincing him to stay here while Zurteca takes Red away)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blu-Mutt » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:08 am

(( Hope these forms are okay. Also, both of the histories written for the characters contain spoilers for Undertale and Kingdom Hearts, just thought I'd warn ya. ^^; ))

------------

⮞ Name; Asriel Dreemurr

⮞ Gender; Male

⮞ Age; 13 Years

⮞ Sexuality; Asexual

⮞ Fandom; Undertale - Canon

⮞ Personality; Asriel is a docile and caring child. He hates to see anyone hurt, and would much rather settle things peacefully than with a fight, though he will get aggressive if that is the only option. Asriel still feels resentful and guilty about his past and tries his best to forget it.

⮞ History; Long ago, when monsters still lived underground, a human named Chara had fallen down from the surface. Asriel found them and took good care of them, treating them as if they were his own sibling. Though eventually, Chara had told Asriel of a plan to help his kind. Chara ate buttercup flowers as part of the plan, which poisoned them and killed them. Asriel, filled with grief, absorbed Chara's soul and became a powerful being. He took them to their village on the surface, but was falsely accused of killing Chara and was gravely injured by the humans. He carried his best friend's body back to the castle, and fell and turned to dust among the garden of yellow flowers. Some time later, the royal scientist Alphys injected determination into a yellow flower from the garden, which had Asriel's dust on it, which resulted in Flowey. As Flowey he caused a lot of trouble until Frisk had saved him. Now, with Frisk's soul giving his true form back, he tries to live happily and forget his past.

⮞ Abilities; Asriel, like all monsters, can use magic. His magic is primarily fire magic and plant magic. He can also summon a blade called Chaos Saber if he needs to. Asriel also possesses the magic of his god form, such as star bullets and lightning, though weaker.

⮞ Team; Good

------------

⮞ Name; Vanitas

⮞ Gender; Male

⮞ Age; 17 Years

⮞ Sexuality; Heterosexual

⮞ Fandom; Kingdom Hearts - Canon

⮞ Personality; Vanitas is hardly a friendly individual. He is cunning and cruel and does not care much for the feelings of others. He'll harm or even kill anyone standing in the way of his goals, no matter what. Vanitas only really cares for himself and holds everyone else in contempt, even his own master, Xehanort, the one who had created him. He usually doesn't show any weakness, but sometimes he'll show legitimate fear and concern when desperate. He mostly acts this way due to his past suffering caused by Master Xehanort, and his hopes for salvation.

⮞ History; (God this one is so much longer than Asriel's I'm sorry-- xD )
Vanitas was created when Master Xehanort extracted the darkness from Ventus' heart, after Ventus had failed to use his darkness while facing a horde of heartless to forge the X-blade. At first he felt sadness due to his separation from Ventus, but eventually the sadness he felt changed into hate. Vanitas questioned his existence, and every time he felt something an Unversed would form. The fact that such things formed from him irritated him, so he immediately killed the Unversed that appeared. Doing this however revealed that upon killing an Unverse, it would cause him great physical pain, and the negative emotion that had created the Unversed would return to him. This of course caused a cycle of Unversed forming, killing them, feeling pain, then back to more Unversed being created from his irritation. When Ventus' heart was saved and he had come back, Vanitas warned Master Xehanort that if he kept them both, he might end up killing Ventus. Xehanort had given Ventus to a new Keyblade master, Eraqus. However, after he and Ventus were separated, he began to miss Ventus and feel miserable, and soon became jealous. He felt lost about the future, and began to question his existence again. This made him feel more lonely and anxious, which caused more Unversed, which he hated because seeing the Unversed was like looking at his own weaknesses and failures. So he kept killing them because he didn't know what else to do, even if it caused him more pain. Xehanort watched all this coldly, and only stepped in when Vanitas couldn't handle the cycle anymore and broke down into tears. Xehanort took advantage of this and told him the only way his suffering would end and for him to reunite with Ventus was if he forged the X-blade. Vanitas agreed to this as he just wanted to end his suffering, no matter what it took to do so. Now his main goal is to reunite with Ventus and forge the X-blade in hopes that doing so will finally take him away from his fate.

⮞ Abilities; Vanitas wields a keyblade known as Void Gear. He is an extremely aggressive opponent, and skilled too. He has superhuman endurance and strength, able to withstand a harsh battle more easily (Of course, that doesn't mean he can't be defeated, I ain't a god-modder-- ) Vanitas has learned to better control the Unversed, manipulating his own negative emotions to spawn them. He is also able to absorb the negativity of a defeated Unversed to increase his own power.

⮞ Team; Good (Kinda good. Lmao. Mostly just because he isn't with the Dark Imploders--)
Blu-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyber-walker » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:24 pm

(( rip images idk why they were removed ))
----

Name; Dave Strider

Gender; Male

Age; 19 Years

Sexuality; Bisexual

Fandom; Homestuck

Personality; Dave tends to act cool, and is usually calm and level-headed because of this. He can often be forgetful without meaning to, and hides his emotions to focus on tasks. Despite seeming aloof and distant, he actually does care for his friends.

Weapon; Currently, Dave uses a sword known as "Caledscratch".

Abilities; With his Knight of Time powers, he is able to travel back and forth between two points in time. It gets pretty messy though, and so he doesn't like to use it much.

Alignment; Good

----

Name; Error Sans

Gender; Male

Age; Unknown

Sexuality; Asexual

Fandom; Undertale (Error AU)

Personality; Error is extremely unpredictable, and tends to act insane. He is obsessed with destroying alternate universes that he deems as "mistakes" or "glitches". Despite being an anomaly, he views himself as the cleanser of timelines, putting himself on a high pedestal. He can become easily annoyed.

Abilities; He uses blue strings to tie up and shatter souls, and if the strings go inside a victim, he will be able to transfer his soul into the victim, controlling them to do whatever he likes and leaving the victim helpless. He can jump from one universe to another, as well as having several other glitch powers/quirks.

Alignment; Dark Imploders
Last edited by cyber-walker on Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔════════════════════════╗

Vincent -- Male -- 18 Yrs

Image Image Image
--
Image Image Image
--
Image Image Image Image Image

╚════════════════════════╝
cyber-walker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blu-Mutt » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:53 pm

(( r.i.p those images, Cyber. ))
Blu-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:02 am

(All accepted, thank you so much for joining and sorry for the late response. We are at reef side right now.)

Zurteca and ARK - Tags: Red, Pride Cub

Zurteca thought for a minuet as ARK squirmed in her grasp. "Well, I just want to get to know you both. We could go back to my house out of this rain." she suggested.

(@Spritstar No problem! Thank you for letting know. :3)
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:37 pm

Robot and Pride Cub-

The red robot equine tilted their head, not so sure...Pride shrugged, yipping ‘I...guess that’s alright. The rain is bothersome today.’ Red let out a huff, then nodded up and down. “We can go. Pride says that sounds fine, and the rain is annoying.

(@Tropic: XD no problem)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me