☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ☼Element Island☽ Accepting! Needs Guys!

Postby Stydia4Life » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:05 am

*Absol* wrote:(where can i jump in at?)

Anywhere! See if a cherrie is open!
Join My Element form!: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2921749
"αη∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнєη яσѕє яєαℓιzє∂, єνєяутιмє тнє ∂σ¢тσя ¢αℓℓє∂ нєя "ƒαηѕтι¢", нє ωαѕ тєℓℓιηg нєя нє ℓσνє∂ нєя"

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stydia4Life » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:05 am

WhySoCuriousGeorge? wrote:
Loup Garou wrote:
Ben deeply inhaled and walked to the beach. He stopped for a second, looking at the amazing view in front of him, and smiled. He loved water, it was the only place he felt like home. He kicked off his shoes and approached the shore. The waves were covering his feet, and the water's temperature wasn't that bad. Time for swimming, he thought, removing his top. In the distance, he saw a girl walking along the shore. He entered the water and started swimming into her direction, studying her with his eyes.

Jo looked up from looking at the sand and saw a figure in the water. She smiled and waved, it was just her thing, she was nice. "Hey!" She called to him and kept walking. towards him.
"αη∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнєη яσѕє яєαℓιzє∂, єνєяутιмє тнє ∂σ¢тσя ¢αℓℓє∂ нєя "ƒαηѕтι¢", нє ωαѕ тєℓℓιηg нєя нє ℓσνє∂ нєя"

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterlilly111 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:07 am

(I have a free character, Eric, in the market. He's a shadow element)
waterlilly111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loup Garou » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:07 am

Ben smirked when he heard the girl calling him, but he kept swimming for a couple of seconds and then approached her, and walked out of the water. He was all wet, water drops falling from his hair. Ben went to her and looked at her. ''Hey,'' he said, smiling at her with his flirty smile.
Loup Garou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:08 am

(Oh, forgot to mention this, but Justin's British as well. c:)
Justin
Justun started to follow a bit more closely behind her and, once they started to edge closer to the beach, he realized he had forgotten his towel. Once Lilly sat down her own, yellow one, he decided to abruptly say something about it. "I forgot my towel," he stated bluntly, and then almost immediately regretted it. "Okay, so, I'm gonna go get it ... because I don't wanna burn to death in the heat of the sand," he snickered before running back over to his room and, a few minutes later, showing back up on the beach with a towel. "Okay, here it is!" He said as he laid it down in the sand.
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stydia4Life » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:09 am

"Hi,I'm Jo" she said stopping when she saw the ben approach her. "How's the water?" She asked putting her hair behind her head and smiling.

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roobeeen » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:10 am

(Ok i'll say she's in the market she's an Ice element)
Icess
I walked around in the market and got an apple out(if they do pay she did) then started walking out a little nervous there was so many people.
Tala
Non-binary
Any Pronouns!
Lesbian
Single
Sagittarius

hey there! I'm Tala, and I'm described as super friendly,
especially to my friends and those I care about!
If you ever want someone to chat with or just to vent
to, feel free to pm me, I promise I don't bite!!

I do commissions and art trades!
Both are OPEN!!

characters
missing stars - warrior cats roleplay
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loup Garou » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:17 am

Ben bent down and took his top, which was left on the sand and then wore it. His body was still wet, when he put it on. He smiled at the girl and sat down on the sand. ''Hi, Jo. I'm Ben,'' he said, watching the sea. It was so calm, and the bird sound was making everything so relaxing. ''The water's great. Try it,'' he said, giggling.
Loup Garou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stydia4Life » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:20 am

Loup Garou wrote:
Ben bent down and took his top, which was left on the sand and then wore it. His body was still wet, when he put it on. He smiled at the girl and sat down on the sand. ''Hi, Jo. I'm Ben,'' he said, watching the sea. It was so calm, and the bird sound was making everything so relaxing. ''The water's great. Try it,'' he said, giggling.

Jo smiled "I'm more of a cold person" she said sitting next to him "but maybe I will later" She smiled "Guessing your you're a water element" She said looking back at the sea.

Stydia4Life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loup Garou » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:26 am

Ben smirked. ''You? A cold person? If you ask me you're more like a sunshine,'' he bit his lip, still watching the sea. He couldn't help but flirt with her. He was doing this with every girl, it wasn't his fault. Or maybe it was? She then asked him if he was a water element, and he nodded. ''Yeah, I am. And what are you? Ice?'' he asked, wondering how could she be an ice element. She looked so sunny and friendly.
Loup Garou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me