|Gems of Power| (Powers RP, high ranks available!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: |Gems of Power| (Powers RP, high ranks available!)

Postby waistcoat&converse » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:34 am

( Accepted.)

Inca teleported straight back to the battle, and flew back into the fight, sending shadows to anyone who came near.
waistcoat&converse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➳ hoot » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:20 pm

{ Eden Heartnet ~ }
As the Village Head, it was hard to see villagers get hurt, but Eden knew her job : To chase away any intruders. Although she hated to say it, although it sounded harsh, she knew one life was a small price to pay for a village, especially a secret village like Kojia. Despite knowing this, Eden still faltered. She wanted to turn back and head back to the village, check up on Tremble, but she couldn't teleport, and the battle would be over by the time she went to the village and back to the battle. After a moments hesitation, Eden continued to follow Sonya.
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazelnut » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Sonya leapt onto the man as he fell to the ground. After issuing a quick blow to his head, the man slipped back into unconsciousness. Then she grabbed one of the lengths of rope that she kept with her. Sonya tied the man up, working efficiently with experience. Once she was satisfied, Sonya stood up and looked for the next target.
hazelnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotaru. » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:58 pm

тяємвℓє ∂єω яσвιи

I suppress a unsatisfied sigh. I put my weight on the chair and stand up again, reaching for the band-aids. And I know it would happen again, just falling down. My toes are numb, my chest is bloody. How will I get it? Shaking my head, I pull myself together and forget about the band-aids. It's going to take quiet a time, and by then, I'll be dead. I stumble towards my rooms, and let myself drop onto the clean sheet of bed.
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazelnut » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Sonya spotted yet another one's ungraceful dash through the forest. They were so close to camp! Calling on her wings once again, she took to the sky to pursue the figure.
Sonya gasped when she neared them, realising that it was in fact a group rather than one person. All three of the enemies were immediately alerted to her presence as she halted her practised charge. One spun and fired off an arrow in her general direction. But the arrow was weak, it hit her in the leg but was no more than the arrow tip in. Nevertheless, it caused Sonya to scream and fall to the ground. She heard the groups stomps fade as they left.
Oh it hurt, so bad. Without looking, Sonya gritted her teeth and pulled the arrow. A groan escaped her, but Sonya tried to ignore the pain. She couldn't, wouldn't, let those poo-eating butt holes get to camp.
hazelnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➳ hoot » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:02 pm

[ Poo-eating butt holes XD ]

{ Eden Heartnet ~ }
|| Eden gasped and halted as Sonya fell out of the air. She wondered if Sonya even knew she had been following her. She was always so quiet nobody ever noticed her, and that wasn't a very good quality for a Village Leader. She glided to the earth, trying her best to ignore the faint sound of stomping headed towards the Village.
" Sonya! " Eden cried as her feet touched the dirt floor. The wound didn't seem too bad, but blood was already blossoming from the wound.

It was a tough decision, whether to stay with the wounded villager, or fly to the village and stop the intruders. She kept repeating in her head that it was just one villager, and the village needed protection, but she couldn't leave Sonya no matter what she thought.
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazelnut » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:46 pm

"Go!" Sonya called to Eden, though she was sort of surprised Eden was there. She hadn't noticed her following, "I'll be fine." Sonya assured her, "Just don't let them get away!"
She turned her head away from Eden so that she wouldn't spot the thin line of tears being squeezed from eyes. Then using her dagger she cut her now blood soaked pants into a bandage and wrapped it tight around the wound. But it wasn't long before the blood soaked it so much it no longer any purpose. Working quickly she cut the other trouser leg, fashioning another bandage, and wrapped that one on as well. The result was an all right fix, but she would have to do something after the battle.
Her leg wouldn't take the weight, but she could still use her garnet to get wings.
hazelnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➳ hoot » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:07 pm

{ Eden Heartnet ~ }
She felt how desperate Sonya was to fight. She would've felt the same.
" Do you have a Garnet? " Eden asked softly before noticing the glittered red jewel. She nodded at Sonya.
" I'll go in front...... catch up to me, please. Promise? " Eden asked, not waiting for an answer. She wouldn't accept any other then 'Yes'. Eden used her own pocket knife to cut a strip of fabric from her shirt. She chucked it in Sonya's direction.
" I'll hold them off as long as possible. " she said before re-growing her wings and taking flight, sharp eyes on the look out.

It didn't take long to hear them. They were such a rowdy bunch. She could use her jewel to stop time and defeat them in one shot, but stopping time drained her energy, and that was one thing that she needed to protect the village. With a silent battle cry, she plunged towards the group, dagger ready.
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazelnut » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Sonya nodded dutifully, she was not the sort of person to ignore a direct order from the leader. She refused to acknowledge the pain her wound screamed at her as twigs and the occasional branch bounced against it. Sonya had no more trouble than Eden did finding the assailants, they were making enough noise to deafen an ant.
Holding out her dagger in front of her, Sonya prepared to take her revenge.
hazelnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➳ hoot » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:25 pm

{ Eden Heartnet ~ }
Eden's lips twitched into a small smile as she glimpsed Sonya, but it melted as she saw the group. It wasn't much, but they were armed, and moving at a brisk pace. According to her calculation, they would be at the village in 6.26 minutes. There were barely any remaining villagers with jewels to fend for themselves, and a group like this could take down the villagers, then eventually the village, quite easily. She did a sharp turn to the right as a bullet wizzed past her, missing her head by a millimeter. She felt lightheaded as she slashed at someone. The human let out a cry of pain and shot blindly. A few bullets hit her wings, but her wings were basically just a thin layer of skin covered by feathers, so it didn't hurt.
" Puny Humans. " she said before she faltered. Wasn't she a human herself?
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me