(Better edition) ar132783's RPG

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Sould I have more NPC/PCs?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:09 am

Npcs pm me (Me Is ar132783!)
No votes
Npcs pm me (Me Is ar132783!)
No votes
all pm me (ME)
No votes
all pm me (ME)
No votes
PM me ideas for either!(Please!)
No votes
PM me ideas for either!(Please!)
No votes

Total votes : 0

Re: ar132783's and Alice's roleplaying game! (NEEDS PLAYERS!!!)

Postby Sally Brentington » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:05 am

((Karne??? WHAT DO YOU DO????? We don't have to wait for Alice In Wonderland, she's just a little fairy flying around at the moment. :lol: ))
Last edited by Sally Brentington on Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Pepper
Rainbowy Goodness!
Sally Brentington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karne de Saintclaire » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:09 am

I'm in more forums than just here, and I'm not English, so it sometimes takes it's time....

Karne looked at the glass of the door. What was he in here?! he glanced at nearly everything in the room, without that door there was no possibility to go out of this mad dream. Mad dream? Yeah, it has to be something like that. And in the next few momens he'll wake up, and everything will become good...
Karne de Saintclaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sally Brentington » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:25 am

((Sorry, I didn't know.

You see me as a blur in the door. I teleport behind you and the blur turns into smoke. I say "Hello Karne. Would you like to play? :twisted: " I take my axe out and my dress is covered in blood. What do you say or do?
Dr. Pepper
Rainbowy Goodness!
Sally Brentington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karne de Saintclaire » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:00 am

Doesn't matter^^

He turned around and dragged his sword, in the other hand he hold his dagger. "Come out! I want to see with who I am fighting!"
Karne de Saintclaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sally Brentington » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:26 am

I appear floating in front of you. "I wouldn't do that if I were you!" I hold your sword with telekenesis and point it to you.I dissapear into smoke again and reappear behind you. "I can always kill you like the rest of them here?" :twisted: I drop the sword and all you hear is a whispering you can't understand. It sounds somewhat ancient. The glass door opens. Do you go through the doorway or investigate some more?
Last edited by Sally Brentington on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dr. Pepper
Rainbowy Goodness!
Sally Brentington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karne de Saintclaire » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:03 am

"I'm not afraid of a ghost!" He took his sword. "Kill me, do whatever you want to do." He closed his eyes, through the air he could feel her, so he knew exactly where she was. "Whats that here? Why am I here?"
Karne de Saintclaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sally Brentington » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:45 am

"I'm no GHOST!" I appear with my eyes glowing a blood red. I weild my axe high, as if I were about to slash you with it. "Where did you get THAT comment!? ...This is no fun anymore! I decide to join you. It's getting boring killing the FBI now. Oh, and don't think I'm letting you off easy!" I flip my axe so the point faces me, and I wack you on the head and you pass out. I teleport out carrying you. You later wake up without any weapons. I have you chained to a boulder. A crow gaurds it. "It's OK Testament. I'll take care of him later." What I called Testament turns into a girl and makes a pouty face and says: "AWWWW! Can I do it, Master? PLEASE??? I can do it! "NO! If you mess up the slightest bit you'll KILL him!" "ok......" I breathe on the chains and they melt burning your skin a little. What do you do when you are free?
Last edited by Sally Brentington on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Pepper
Rainbowy Goodness!
Sally Brentington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karne de Saintclaire » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:50 am

Karne woke up slowly. What happend? Uh, his head hurt.... This wasn't a ghost, it was a demon!
Karne de Saintclaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sally Brentington » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:55 am

"Well it's about time you found out! Are you hungry, Karne? I can easily get you something. Testament!?" "Yes master?" "Get the boy some food, and maybe a cup of tea for me?" "OK!" Testament flies away and finds some food. I turn into smoke again. :twisted: You hear her in the background again, whispering ancient words. You see the glass door still. You have no idea how you can see it when it seems so far away. Blood sprays in front of you. There is a dead body laying there, their head half crushed. Alice comes back small drops of blood upon her teeth and dress. The food arrives, Test carrying it, slightly covered in blood. "Why'd you do that, Master Alice! You know I'm scared of large amounts of blood!!!" "Calm down, SLAVE!!! Give us our food!" A piece of stale bread is thrown to you and tea is served to her. "Sorry, Master, sorry! Please forgive me!" You could tell Test was scared not only of Alice but the dead man covered in blood. What do you do?
Last edited by Sally Brentington on Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Pepper
Rainbowy Goodness!
Sally Brentington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karne de Saintclaire » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:12 am

"I don't want something to eat or drink." Not when it's from a demon like you...., he thought. He rubbed over the burned parts of his skin, now not only his head hurted....
Karne de Saintclaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me