Meyer's Palace ~Royalty/Prince/Princess/Vampire Romance RP~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Meyer's Palace ~Royalty/Prince/Princess/Vampire Romance RP~

Postby Suzu-chan » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:57 am

Name:Kenre Wolf
Personality: He is a bit quiet and keeps to himself, he has been alone since he was changed and he usually likes it that way.
Description: He is tall, about 6 foot. He has black hair all about the same length. Kenre wears mostly the basic white t-shirt, with a black leather jacket with jeans most of the time. He has a scar from when he was changed on the back of his neck that the leather jacket collar hides. And, Kenre also has crystal blue eyes that are hard to see through his black hair.
History: He doesn't remember much on account of he wanted to forget and he's had plenty of time to. But he was an orphan. His mother had dies in child birth with him, and his father never really forgave him, not even after he dies of an early heart attack. The vampire who changed thought he would be better off, but Kenre didn't, and doesn't think so.
Details: He always keeps his hair in front of his eyes, it makes him feel secure somehow.
Crush:None
BF/GF: None
Theme song:
Favorite Quote:"Everybody Lies."
Other:
Last edited by Suzu-chan on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Suzu-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:15 am

((Accepted. You guys can all post your intros, but we're not really getting into the rp yet))

Mickey shrugged. " Okay then, sis.." She looked down at the floor and sighed. " I wish I could be a queen," Aires looked down at her little sister and smiled, " You will be when I die," She reminded, starting to suck on her lip ring again. " Hey, I got some fuzzy furniture in a delivery from home yesterday, wanna help go set it around?" She asked after thinking for a moment. Mickey's eyes lit up, " Okay!" She said with a smile, standing up and running off to Aires's room, Aires slowly following behind. When they got to the room, Mickey looked around and finally noticed the pile of furniture in the corner. " Oh, that stuff! You have some beanbags..pillows...is that a CD?" She asked as she started pulling things out of the pile and throwing them across the floor. Aires grabbed the CD Mickey was talking about and starting shoving things off the bed. " See these beanbags? They go over there," Aires threw some fuzzy, brightly colored beanbags onto the floor and pointed off at the T.V. Mickey nodded and ran to grab them.
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:29 am

Name: Evangeline Nicole Linden
Personality: Evie tends to be very sensative and as most call it: 'over-emotional'. She may say that she doesn't care what other people think of her, but in reality, even the smallest things upset her. And even though it isn't exactly a good thing, she is extremely good at lying to cover up her emotions. She definitley uses this to her advantage since she absolutely hates when people feel bad for her.
Description: Image(my favorite singer lol)
History: [will add soon^^]
Details: She has two piercings on each side of her lower lip[snake bites]. She also has her right eyebrow pierced.
Crush: Open
BF/GF: No on
Theme song: "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol
Favorite Quote: "to the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world" ~Josephine Billings
Other:
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suzu-chan » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:33 am

Kenre walked around the outside of the castle. He was something he did evvery morning, he liked to think to himself around this time and he thought this was the perfect place to do it. Kenre sighed, and looked up at the sky. "Nice day." He said sarcastically. More like another boring, sad day alone. Kenre continued walking, with his hands in his pockets. From a distance, he looked like a guy who had just recieved some bad news and was sulking about it.
Suzu-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karne de Saintclaire » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:35 am

I edited my charakter, now it has ab bit more discription....

Karne went through the entrance hall of the castle, his gaze on the floor. He worked as an help-servant for the royal familie, special for the princesses who moved into the castle a few days ago. He hadn't seen much of them, but maybe next time. The sunlight fell through the windows and he moved into the shades. Sunlight.... He didn't gets burnings from that, but he doesn't like it. At the arms or others parts of his body it was okay, but not in his face. So he better left his hat where it was and does his work.
Karne de Saintclaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Msshardy » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:38 am

Name: A.j. Longshow
Crush: None yet
BF/GF: SINGLE!
Personality: Sweet, flirty, a bit controlling, but overall, a truely nice princess
Description: Image
History: RP it out
Siblings: None
Details:(Peircings, what they usually wear, etc) Likes casual clothes
Most famous for doing:(Their habits)
Theme song: I kissed a girl, by Katy Perry
Favorite Quote: "Judge not, least you be judged"- Cheslea on Cheslea Lately.
Other:I dunno
Last edited by Msshardy on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
I go by Athena as a nickname, or Mariah is my real name. I'm an adult, I like animal roleplays. I'm an assistant show jumping instructor. I showjump, do some dressage, used to barrel race. I own twenty rats, three mice, and am expecting my son May 1st.
Msshardy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:40 am

((Accepted, Sweet_Sacrifice. Msshardy, RP it out is not a personality and she needs a different pic because she looks too old..and..sorta gross, more details and a different favorite quote..Let's see..all vamp spots are up. I'm making a new vamp charrie..))
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:49 am

[ok. Are female vampires allowed? If not I can edit. (lol sorry, I thought you had that written before)]
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:51 am

Name:Nicole Dillian Sanders
Personality:Dillian is pretty adventorous and curious, and doesn't like being around others. She used to act in plays and things before she got changed in Elementary School, so she's perfected the weak and helpless act, which she uses to her advantage. Nicole hates being called by her first name, and more preferres Dillian, and she isn't afraid to get violent over the simplest things.
Description:
History:Unknown
Details:Nicole's blonde hair has black highlights and she has snake bites over her right eyebrow and a peircing in one ear, her left one. Her fangs are unusually long and they can grow in when she wants, but they can only grow out when the night falls.
Crush:Open
BF/GF:None
Theme song:
Favorite Quote:
Other:None

((Yes, female vamps are allowed. I just made one, lol))
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Msshardy » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:53 am

((O.O I wasn't done with it, I do that if I need to think of one. It takes my two seconds, so I wasn't planning on you seeing it. Oh well, I'm done and I changed the pic.
I go by Athena as a nickname, or Mariah is my real name. I'm an adult, I like animal roleplays. I'm an assistant show jumping instructor. I showjump, do some dressage, used to barrel race. I own twenty rats, three mice, and am expecting my son May 1st.
Msshardy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me