Private. KTHNXBAI.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Private. KTHNXBAI.

Postby Ruckus » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:48 pm

ooc; Well, I've got my intro up. It's your turn.
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
(DEVIANTART)//(FANFICTION.NET)
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Low Shoulder » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:08 pm

OOC|| Huh? Oh.. k I guess

BIC|| Jade walked out of her dorm she shared with a girl named Veronica. She walked to what was so called 'English'. Her usual spot, was in the back. That spot was hers, because she had no friends. She didn't like to pay attention to the teacher, mostly because what they were learning about had nothing to do with Engilsh, and that was her favorite subject.

Jake walked from his dorm, he shared with no one to 'English'. He sat next to his twin and put his bag down. He grabbed his note book and started drawing, to make it looke like he was writing notes. He couldn't wait for class to end. Then again, he couldn;t wait for school to end.

The twins always had the same classes together. The three before lunch were, 'English', 'Math', & 'World History'. Then lucnh. Then, 'Biography', 'Geometry', & 'Science'. The back to their dorms.
I Love 1x1's So PM ME!
ImageSTOP RACISM!
Don't Tell Me The
Sky Is The Limit When
There Are Footprints On The Moon.

ImageImage
Low Shoulder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:49 pm

The teacher stood up as soon as the bell had rung and smiled gently at the class. Miss Ridell was actually a fairly nice person in Mallory's opinion: she just needed to get over her odd obsession with the word 'obviously'. And maybe teach them some English. Mallory often found herself wishing for a real English class. "Now, class," Miss Ridell said, smiling down at them. "Today we're going to be working in partners. I'd like you to take all the information--obviously--from yesterdays' lecture and put it to use. You have twenty minutes to turn your partner into someone from a completely different race as they currently are before we switch. I have everyone's name in a hat. I will draw one name and then another for partners."

Shep scooted to the front of his chair nervously. He didn't like working in partners much, and he disliked the entire concept of changing someone's race even more. Not only was he sure he couldn't do it effectively, but the idea of being covered in make up to get a different skin tone... just wrong. He pressed his thin lips together and knotted his hands together anxiously. "Veronica and Chase... Julia and Robert... Shep and Jade... Get with your partners when I call your names, obviously... Linda and Margaret... Thank you, students... Mallory and Jake..."

Mallory's face went up in flames. She was stuck with a boy. She was terrible at boys. Especially boys who sat in the back of classrooms. The last time she was paired with a boy who sat at the back of the classroom, she had burnt half her hair off, and was forced to cut it shoulder length to take away the singed smell. She stood up with her bag over her shoulder and half-waved at him, hoping he would move up to sit in the empty desk next to her instead of having to move herself to the back of the classroom.

Shep, on the other hand, loved the back of the classroom and didn't know why he didn't sit there anyways. He half-msiled at Jade as he sat down dropping his bag, once again, by his feet where it made an audible thump. "Aw, man, I think that was my GBC," he muttered, and leaned over to check, forgetting to say hello.
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Low Shoulder » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:07 pm

"K, what's this have to do with English? I mean, no offense but..." Jade said. She looked at the boy. Jade bit her lip to stop from laughing. She let out only a small giggle.

Jake grabbed his bag and walked to the front of Mallory. "Hi" he said. He sat in a seat next to her. 'So, bored' he thought to himself. 'School, must be over... now' he thought.
I Love 1x1's So PM ME!
ImageSTOP RACISM!
Don't Tell Me The
Sky Is The Limit When

ImageImage
Low Shoulder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:00 am

In his excitement, Shep slammed his head against the underside of a desk, trying to stand up straight and look at her. Rubbing the offending area on his head, he leaned forward and dropped his voice. "You can tell that this isn't English?" he said, sitting down next to her and glancing up at the teacher, who was busy passing out small black boxes, filled with any supplies they might need for their task.

This was perfect: he'd known there must be someone else who was aware of what was going on. He was just glad he found them before he was sent away to be killed on some stupid mission--he'd heard one of the teachers talking, usually it was only seniors who went.

Mallory tried to smile. "Oh, h-h-h-h-h-hi," she said. "So are we g-going to get started? It's okay if you w-want to go first. I'm not much good at this--I mean, I'm okay but not that good and I might make you look like a clown, so yeah, maybe you should go first." She looked down at her hands and pressed her lips together. Maybe she was just telling herself she was bad at boys because she wanted to be? Maybe this time she could just pretend like she didn't have a stutter and smile at him and nod and maybe even laugh.

No, she decided. Too difficult. It was much easier to be terrified and flustered.

ooc; I think you need to check your grammar and spelling, honey. C:
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Low Shoulder » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:49 am

OOC|| Okay thanks.

BIC|| Jade nodded. "Yes. This has nothing to do with English I mean come on." Jade replied. She knew Jake knew it too. No one else seemed to have noticed it though. She sighed. "I'll go first. I'm probably better with makeup than you." she said.

Jake chuckled. "No I suck at makeup. Girls are way better than me.." he said. "My sister is really good at makeup. I mean, seriously."
I Love 1x1's So PM ME!
ImageSTOP RACISM!
Don't Tell Me The
Sky Is The Limit When

ImageImage
Low Shoulder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes