oneXone w/ Zeev

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: oneXone w/ Zeev

Postby AcidicEye » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:26 pm

"Knives?! I could hunt! You could call it a passion of mine." Thorn squeeled. These two were total opposites, but Thorn some how found that entertaining. "I wonder what kinds of animals live here... I bet I could make some traps too." she thought outloud. For once, I'm glad my dad taught me how to hunt with a knife. Thor thought joyfully. She clicked her tongue and stared intently at Zul. "Seriously, how many knives do you have? We may need to divie them up for self defence if there's dangerous animals here. There probably isn't, but I'd rather not risk my health." she said, worry just hinting in her otherwise friendly voice. Some where in the back of her mind, she knew she should probably be feeling a little occward being the only girl, but she didn't give it a second thought with the idea of using a knife taking controle. Her eyes were wild with exitement as she waited patiently for an answer.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:37 pm

Zulema returned her stare, then shrugged. "I honestly have no freakin' clue." he mumbled, shrugging off his bag and unzipping it again. He actually didn't want to dig around in his backpack, he'd cut open his hand the time before last, so he instead turned it upside down and dumped it all out. "Uhmm.. I have an Apache hunting knife, a gravity knife, swiss army knife, a kunai.." he paused and scooped up the ninja-like dagger, grinning manically. "That creepy kitchen knife that reminds Valk of Michael Myers," Valkino shivered and quickly focussed back on the water. "A switchblade, a butterfly knife, that insane ballistic knife.." he poked at them with his foot as he took inventory on his arsenal. "A first aid kit.. Oh, and this.." he tugged at the hilt of the sheathed sword, pulling it out into the light. He held it loosely in his right hand, wiping some sand that had gotten on it off with the other.
let me live || ǝıp ǝɯ ʇǝן
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:08 am

"Wow. You really are obsessed with sharp objects..." Thorn said, squatting down to look at the knives. Every thing was wet, but did that really matter? So long as they had at least one knife, life would be so much easier on this island. She poked the switchblade, hiding a mistivious grin. "I really can't blame you for being reminded of Micheal Myers, Valk." She shuffled through all the items, carefully examining every one of them. "I could go hunting quickly, but I'd probably need to take the Apache knife..." she murmered. Thorn picked up the knife, turning it slowly so that the sun reflected off the edges. She nodded in approval of the weapond. "It's in really good shape." Thor said and smiled up at Zula.

(Writer's block...)
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:32 am

"Meh.. As long as you don't touch his ballistic knife he's fine. He claims it took him an eternity to find it." Valkino's grin was cut short as he smacked on the back of the head. "That's probably 'cause the damn things have been banned nation wide in the US for about thirty years." Zulema said flatly, shaking his hand. "Damn your head is hard man.." he growled unhappily, staring off towards the rest of the island. "While somebody hunts for food, somebody needs to find shelter and another find fresh water." he said as he snapped out of his haze, "Can't drink salt water, it makes you sick or something.." he turned his right wrist in a circular motion, cracking it multiple times.

[ Ditto. .-. ]
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:28 pm

Thorn nodded. "Should we meet up back here at some point? It'd be good to have a place to meet so we know if any one has had an injury or... fatility." she said, pausing just slightly before the last word. She tucked the Apache knife into an otherwise unknown pocket on the leg of her pants, the handle just peeking out the top. She stood up again and streached, causing her back to make several popping noises. "Oh, and salt water can some times cause nasia... so we defently need to find good water." Thorn sighed. The sound of the waves crashing onto the beach then rolling in a rushed retreat was very rythmic and calming, but also seemed threatening at the same time. Probably because of the no-where-to-be-seen cruise ship... Thor thought in annoyance. She was examining her nails thoughtlessly, not even noticing that they were cracked and dry. What she did notice was the several tiny scatches and scrapes that were stinging numbly. Thorn thought she could hear the faint calls of some tropical birds...
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:02 pm

"Wonder what sort of animals they have in tropical areas anyway.." Zulema murmured to himself, he wasn't exactly sure of what animals resided anywhere but Nevada. Valkino seemed lost in thought as he wondered where they could make their meeting. "The beach is pretty much the only place I know of, plus it's easy to get to.." Zul pointed out boredly. "Actually, this is just a huge cove that runs along a concave spit of land on what appears to be the East side, the rest breaks off into cliffs and other heights."

"You couldn't have said that earlier?" he asked the twenty-five year old dryly, only to get a shrug in reply. "God where's Jack D. and Captain Morgan when you need them?" he growled slightly and pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:54 pm

Thorn chuckled. "Well then, Mr.Sunshine! In a bad mood are we? Try to think of a brih side to this. Like... no bills or depts to pay!" she said, smiling at Zulema. She turned and skimmed the beach untill she foud a long, heavey peice of driftwood. Thor propped the wood up, grunting a little at it's weight. She found several huge rocks to keep it up, heaving them into place. After finishing her troublesome task, the driftwood was sturding and standing a good foot taller than Thorn. "There! This should be easy to spot, so why not this be our meeting place until we find a more resonable area." Thor more sop stated then asked. She leand her back against it. The marker didn't budge, this made her smile. Her effort had been worth while, even though it had only taken about two or three minutes. "I'm hunting, so who's going to find water and who's going to build a shelter?" Thorn asked, though her gaze as clearly set on the foleage that was boud to be hiding edible animals and insects. Yes, insects.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:10 pm

"Zul shall find water." he referred to himself in the third person, sheathing the sword again and lifting it up to rest on his shoulder. "I mean, seriously, how hard can that be? If there are any rivers, all I'd have to is find an estuary along the coast.." he was mostly talking to himself, "... Since when are you a scientist?" Valkino asked, grinning happily as he wondered where they could shelter. "Since I became a philosopher."

"But you're not a philosopher.."

"Exactly." Zul shrugged, "And don't call me Mr. Sunshine. Only he calls me that." he glared slightly, tossing some sort of knife at his brother while gathering up the rest. Valk was still puzzled by his 'exactly' comment, but quickly recovered his spirit. "So, wait, what should I look for? Caves or what?"
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:26 pm

"Oh Lord. For men you'd think they would know a little more about survival. At least they're not that bad at it, I hope..." Thorn grumled quietly to herself. "A cave would be good, but if you find one you'll have to search for any inhabitation by animals. Even a simple bed could spell trouble. If you can' find a cave, then I hope you know how to builed a wall out of sticks and vines." Thorn said, smiling in an lmost accusing way. She started to walk toward the forest, pausing just a second to look over her shoulder. "It looks like we have a few hours before noon, so let's meet up here when the sun reaches it's peak. 'Kay?" Thor said to the two brothers. Thorn tugged a peice of twine from her pocket. No, not a peice. It was a roll of twine that had come undone. She playd with the metle with her finger tips, stopping for a second every now and again to roll it up a bit.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:18 pm

"Well, forgive us because we never watched Survivor." Zulema threw his hands up in that helpless gesture again, biting his lip to keep from giggling like a preteen girl. He started off in the direction of what seemed to be the West side of the beach, the sun to his back as he slung his pack on his shoulder. "See ya.." he said with a textbook military salute, pausing for a moment to take off his sand filled shoes. Made it slightly easier to walk. Valkino looked over at Thorn, "Ignore Mr. Ray of Sunshine.. This is actually social for him.." he said dully, pressing the button on the side of the gravity knife and flicking his wrist to get it to open. "He's not a people person.." he explained, closing the pocket knife as he watched Zul walk away..
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me