||яoυиdνιєω αcαdєму|| -open&accepting-

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ||яoυиdνιєω αcαdєму|| -open&accepting-

Postby ThatGingurr » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:11 am

| т н є в α ѕ ι c ѕ |

- иαмє : : Dahlia Black
- gєиdєя : : Female
- αgє : : 17
- gяαdє : : Junior
- doям : : 3

| α ρ ρ є α я α и c є |

- нєιgнт - 5'6
- ωєιgнт - 121
- cloтнιиg ѕтуlє - Very all over the place in a way. Likes to wear some dressy type of clothes, dresses and heels, and then switch over to her skinnies and flats with a tank the next day. She doesn't really care about what she wears, she can usually make it work.
- dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ - Her smile. Everyone seems to notice that about her since she's pretty much always smiling with her brother, Shamus.
- вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ - Just a very detailed silver pocket watch tattooed on her left wrist.

| ι и - d є ρ т н |

- cяυsн - None at the moment
- тнємє ѕoиg - Stutter -- Darren Criss
- ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи - Straight
- яαиdoм fαcт - Dahlia is the older twin, and loves to rub it in when she and Shamus get into some type of altercation.
- ρєяѕoиαlιту - Dahlia is usually a very quiet and happy girl, though the shyness she has obtained usually keeps her from really making all that many friends and talking with many people aside from her brother. And if she's in some type of fight or argument she'll just go quiet to show that the other has won and that she gave up. Dahlia is, and won't really be, any type of fighter. If you want to blame Dahlia for something that you or someone else had done she will retort for a few minutes trying to get the people questioning her to see that it wasn't her, and if that doesn't work she'll just go along with whatever they think and say about her.
She is very close with her brother, and truly does consider him her only real friend since they pretty much do everything together when they're out and about. They get along fairly well for the most part, but like most siblings they fight, and sometimes their arguments can get bad, and something broken, but they always manage to make up.
When she is pushed into some sort of social group she will try to have some type of conversation with them, and have some fun. But, for the most part, it doesn't really work out and she just goes back to whatever she was doing before.

| т н є в α ѕ ι c ѕ |

- иαмє : : Shamus Black
- gєиdєя : : Male
- αgє : : 17
- gяαdє : : Junior
- doям : : 2

| α ρ ρ є α я α и c є |

- нєιgнт - 5'11
- ωєιgнт - 135
- cloтнιиg ѕтуlє - Prefers to dress somewhat more casual, with just a plan graphic t-shirt and regular old jeans and sneakers.
- dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ - His somewhat broad shoulders.
- вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ - A nicely done black rose tattoo on his right wrist.

| ι и - d є ρ т н |

- cяυsн - None at the moment
- тнємє ѕoиg - Last Chance -- Maroon 5
- яαиdoм fαcт - He was attacked by a pair of wild dogs when he was younger, and has a few amount of scars from the attack on his forearms and shin.
- ρєяѕoиαlιту - Shamus is generally a nice guy, he can get along with most people, and doesn't usually care about what people say about him, but if it does get to him he will talk with them and try to make them see past whatever they said and just continue to ignore them, if he didn't even know them in the first place. He only does care about what they do say about his sister, because he knows that she doesn't really like dealing with any sort of drama.
He is very close with his sister, Dahlia and likes to spend time with her. Though at times he sees her as somewhat clingy and wishes that she would try and make some of her own friends. But, nonetheless, he still cares a lot about her.
Shamus has a larger social life then his sister, and he has more then once sneaked out in the dead of night to meet up with a girl or with a group of friends to get into some sort of mischief and just have plan fun doing things together. He has more then once gotten into some sort of trouble each time he sneaked out.
This shall be my signature thing for a while, or until I can make a proper one up. Meh, too lazy to do it right now.
So, just enjoy David Tennant's head on Bambi.

ThatGingurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:16 am

{{ Accepted ^^ }}
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover8214 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:24 am

(yeah I will :) just give me a few minutes, chores)
ImageImageImage
doglover8214

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - drift. » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:43 am

{Yea, I'll just tell you. Ivy can be in dorm 2, and Damon can be in dorm 1}
- drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:50 am

{{ Thanks ^^

& we'll start when we get a few more characters }}
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:54 am

| т н є в α ѕ ι c ѕ |

- иαмє : : Jasey Rae McKinnon
- gєиdєя : : Female
- αgє : : 18 Years Young
- gяαdє : : Senior
- doям : : Dorm One

| α ρ ρ є α я α и c є |

- нєιgнт - Five Foot Four
- ωєιgнт - One-Hundred and Seventeen Pounds
- cloтнιиg ѕтуlє - Jasey can usually be seen in skinny jeans and a graphic tee. She has a pair of Osiris shoes that she always wears. She is also a fan of colored skinny jeans, her favorite being a line green pair she owns. She only straightens her hair, and if it’s not straightened it’s up in a messy bun. If it’s too hot out for jeans, she usually wears cut-off jean shorts with a tee. She is a fan of the colors green and black on her. Jasey is rarely seen in any skirt or dress, but will occasionally wear sweatpants too.
- dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ - Her pink hair! She is a natural blonde, so when her color fades she tries some other color combination.
- вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ - She has a smiley piercing and a septum ring. She also has a tattoo of the word ‘believe’ on her left hipbone.

| ι и - d є ρ т н |

- cяυsн - Open, but looking!
- тнємє ѕoиg - The Plot To Bomb The Panhandle by A Day To Remember
- яαиdoм fαcт - Jasey is allergic to sulfa based medication.
- ρєяѕoиαlιту -
Jasey Rae is a very fun-loving , bubbly girl. She is always the life of the party and isn't afraid to get crazy. Around the right people though, she is very calm and collected. Her family is usually the only ones to see this side of her though. She is a quick thinker, and she loves to learn new things. She takes education very seriously during the week. But on the weekend? Jasey is your typical party girl. She loves to hang around nightclubs, meeting new people every night. She enjoys small flings, maybe lasting a few days or a few weeks. She doesn't want the same guy all of the time. Jasey also loves to drink, which is a problem since she's underage. She can get into most nightclubs though, since she looks like she is twenty-one and she never gets asked for her I.D. She is a smooth talker and she has only met one guy who wasn't crazy about her after just a little while. She is very superficial, and only sees what is on the surface. All in all, Jasey is a nerd who loves to party!

| т н є в α ѕ ι c ѕ |

- иαмє : : Riley Arthur Lassack
- αgє : : Seventeen.
- gяαdє : : Junior.
- doям : : Dorm Three

| α ρ ρ є α я α и c є |

- нєιgнт - Six Foot Even
- ωєιgнт - One Hundred and Fifty Two Pounds.
- cloтнιиg ѕтуlє - Riley only buys name-brands. In the winter, he wears long shirts like the one in the picture above, and occasionally a pull over hoodie from Holister or Abercrombie & Fitch. His jeans are usually ripped, giving off a ‘bad boy’ image. In the summer, he wears athletic shorts or board short style pants with a tight tee shirt that is sure to show off his fit abdominal cavity. He can either be seen in Sperry’s with mid-calves or his favorite pair of bright green vans.
- dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ - Riley has very dark brown eyes, and they are not easy to read.
- вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ - He has spider bites and a tattoo across his chest that says “Spread Your Wings”.

| ι и - d є ρ т н |

- cяυsн - Open
- тнємє ѕoиg - Forget About It- All Time Low
- ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи - Bisexual, but has not come out yet.
- яαиdoм fαcт - Riley has only four fingers on his left hand.
- ρєяѕoиαlιту -
Riley his your typical high school jock, popular kid. He plays football and lacrosse, and loves the ladies. He gets along with almost every one, other than people who try to take his limelight. He is a big show-off, doing anything he possibly can to impress the girls around him. He comes off as a bit of a tool, but once you get to know him he is a very sweet and charming guy. He doesn’t judge anyone because of his or her sexual orientation. He is a typical slacker in class and his lunch table is always full of the most popular kids in the whole school. When he’s at home, he likes to chill and hang out with friends. He takes pride in his appearance and will almost never go to school without his hair gelled perfectly or his clothes looking ‘fresh’. Sometimes, the fame that come with being popular gets to his head and he becomes a jerk to people who are under him in the social ladder. He also has a bit of an anger-management issue, so as long as you stay on Riley’s good side and don’t try to challenge his popularity status you’ll get along with him quite well.

████████████████████████████████
click here for my tumblr! I used to be fortris-
╔══════════════════════════════╗
tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide?
╚══════════════════════════════╝

xx credit xx
██████
╔═════════════════════════╗
hello! You can call me burnham.
female | equestrian | photographer
future special educator | roleplayer
history buff | dear evan hansen <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:59 am

{{ Accepted ^^ }}
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover8214 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:21 am

(okay, how's this?)

doglover8214 wrote:

| т н є в α ѕ ι c ѕ |

- иαмє : : Zach Campbell
- αgє : : *17*
- gяαdє : : *junior *
- doям : : 1 or 2

| α ρ ρ є α я α и c є |

- нєιgнт - 5'10
- ωєιgнт - 145
- cloтнιиg ѕтуlє - neat, in a messy way
- dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ - his eyes
- вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ - he has a couple tattoos (look at picture)

| ι и - d є ρ т н |

- cяυsн - none yet
- тнємє ѕoиg - hey jude bythe Beatles
- ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи - bi-sexual
- яαиdoм fαcт - look up[/$size]
- ρєяѕoиαlιту -
[size=95]he's a bit of a party Boy who likes to have fun. He can be arrogant and stuck up when he wants to be, but is generally a good guy overall. He got teased a bit as a kid, so he doesn't always trust people at first. Once you do break through his barrier though, he is fiercely loyal to you, no matter what. He can be charismatic and charming when he wants to be, especially towards the girls. One thing not too many people know about him is that he is a romantic at heart. He tends to fall in love easily, and when he does, he falls hard. He is annoying persistent and will do almost anything to get whatever it is he wants

Image[/img]

| т н є в α ѕ ι c ѕ |

- иαмє : : Skyler Austin Davies
- gєиdєя : : male
- αgє : : *just turned 18*
- gяαdє : : * senior *
- doям : : whatever's open

| α ρ ρ є α я α и c є |

- нєιgнт - 5'10
- ωєιgнт - 145 pounds
- cloтнιиg ѕтуlє - casual,but neat
- dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ - his eyes
- вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ - a few various tattoos check picture

| ι и - d є ρ т н |

- cяυsн - none yet
- тнємє ѕoиg - when I'm gone by eminem
- ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи - straight
- яαиdoм fαcт - he draws
- ρєяѕoиαlιту -
Skyler can be a complicated person to figure out.On one hand he can be smart, funny,charming and fun to be around But on the other hand, he can also be totally mysterious and introverted when he wants to be. He's definitely got the bad boy attitude going for him. He does what he wants when he wants, and he doesn't always care what people think about him. He has been known to be cheeky and have an attitude. He doesn't trust people straight away, but if you can get him to trust you, you're set with him. He can come off as a tough guy, but deep down he's a total sweetheart. He doesn't fall in love very often, but when he does he will do just about anything to make his girl happy.Something not very many people know about him is that he is an amazing Artist. He could take a one look at something and draw it how he sees it. He is always carrying a sketchbook around, and if inspiration hits him, he'll take it out and start drawing
ImageImageImage
doglover8214

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:30 am

{{ Perfect ^^ you're accepted =] }}
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover8214 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:40 am

(yay!:) thank you, sorry it took me so long to finish them)
ImageImageImage
doglover8214

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me