Modern Magic (No more new members)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Modern Magic (..::Hurikane::.. & Esperanta)

Postby major tom » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:46 am

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:51 am

Myst blushed. "Oh! Ah! S-sorry! I didn't realise you were a Shifter! It's just, my father was a fairy and his village was attacked by a pack of dragons! I-it's no offence to you I suppose, I just get a little skiddish! My appolagies!" Myst tammered and got up. She roughly came to the hight of his shoulders; a pure fairy would come to about his waist. Myst patted the dirt off her knees. "I really am sorry if my comment sounded rude!" she said, blushing even more. Oh, I knew I shouldn't have said any thing! I probable offende him.... oh, why are Sifters allways cute?! Myst stopped blushing when she realised the last bit of what she thought. Oh crud! Now I think he's cute! I wouldn't mind that if I hadn't been rude to him!

(kay Roseness, you can join. Now we have 5 members, no more please.)
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:52 am

((Thanks! :D I can't post now, but I'll be back on at around 11:30 Eastern Time.))

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aireiya » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:57 am

Lluminera looked around her, ignoring the hustle and bustle of the street. Her feet seemed to be directing her towards something, or somewhere. She only stopped when she had reached a group of three beings. Shyly, she approached them. "Erm, hi there!" she greeted, putting on a smile.
╔══════════════════════════╗
No onsite trades please!
Reiya's Offsite Trades (Flight Rising) . Skyheart ~ Kyiera . Reiya's Adoption Center

Reiya || ARMY || BTS Enthusiast
Tell me about forever just one more time
Just Dance || Euphoria || Serendipity || Love || Singularity || Seesaw || Epiphany
Currently stuck in the MDZS rabbit hole pls get me out of here ;_;

╚══════════════════════════╝

Aireiya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:07 am

"Oh, uh, hi." Shane replied to the girl who had just walked up. "Anyways, I understand why you yelled and it's no big deal. Also, just because there are some horrible dragons that live, doesn't mean they are all bad." Shane then replied to the fairy with a slight smile. Shane wondered why the girl was blushing but, soon pushed it out of his mind.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aireiya » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:16 am

'Are they like me?' Lumina wondered as she heard the word 'dragons'. Closing her eyes, she released a bit of her aura, and managed to sense three others. 'Yep, they're exactly like me,' the concluded as she reopened her eyes, hoping they hadn't noticed what she was doing.
╔══════════════════════════╗
No onsite trades please!
Reiya's Offsite Trades (Flight Rising) . Skyheart ~ Kyiera . Reiya's Adoption Center

Reiya || ARMY || BTS Enthusiast
Tell me about forever just one more time
Just Dance || Euphoria || Serendipity || Love || Singularity || Seesaw || Epiphany
Currently stuck in the MDZS rabbit hole pls get me out of here ;_;

╚══════════════════════════╝

Aireiya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:37 am

"Y-yes, I know. Sorry. I'm Myst by the way." Myst said with a smile. She looked at the girl who had just walked up. "Hi."
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esperanta » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:19 am

"Oh, that's perfectly alright. I just ran into a few people just a bit ago" Mel said, she was feeling unusually cherry this morning and good thing too, for usually she would have flamed up at the girl. She looked at the dragon shifter that had just landed beside them, but stayed quiet, not wanting to disturb their conversation. Then another girl walked up to them, Why don't we just put up a sign saying 'Everyone is invited this morning to come and talk to us on the sidewalk. Bring the whole family! she thought, rolling her eyes. But Mel put on a smile and extended her hand to the girl, "Hello" she said.
ImageImage
Christ is the center of my life!
[center]I am a holibomber!
I have gifted __ people.
I have received __ gifts.

1 Thessalonians 5 <--- My favorite chapter of the Bible, read it ;)[/center]
Esperanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:55 am

nibbler56 wrote:"Y-yes, I know. Sorry. I'm Myst by the way." Myst said with a smile. She looked at the girl who had just walked up. "Hi."

"I'm Shane. It's nice to meet you, Myst." he said as a genuinely kind smile spread across his face.

((short again srry.))
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:00 am

((Can I get a recap? I have to go now, crap. Be back on in about an hour or so.))

major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me