Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:09 am

(Yep your correct Spirit. Considering Herrscher of Thunder just called Ryoken Kogami the resident jerk and king of rumors.)

Narumi~ I glared at Ryoken. "I want no part in this Ryoken, I don't like it when you do it." I said to Ryoken.

Ryoken~ "Of course you don't, your just protecting Ayako like you did with Mayu, do you even know what Mayu is." I snapped at Narumi. "Good, on her wrists she wears spiked choker bracelets, I heard she's a freak and has dark and light magic, that she can't even control." I said to Orri and Onna. (I feel so bad right now about doing the rumor thing, I know it's just the way Ryoken is, but it makes me feel bad for Ayako, that Ryoken is doing this to her, even Ayako hasn't even done anything to Ryoken. I put this upon myself)

Ayako~ I looked at the map and then back at N and Touya " Oh cool, I'm looking for the curse Dorm, oh my names Ayako." I said to N and Touya.

Raiden Mai(Herrescher of Thunder)~ I smiled back at Leina. I love all of Mayu's friends. "I'm good as well, other than Ryoken Kogami spreading rumors again this time about a new student named Ayako, I'm tired of him doing that." I said to Leina.

Mayu~ I smiled back Leina. "Me too, do you want to try this level." I said to Leina.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:37 pm

[cool
eh heh]

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- demon possessed fform I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- crush: Shez- Tags: Shez/open

The light greenish haired one walked along with his crush. He decided he'd tell him soon, he just had to tell him soon. Shez was so cute he almost couldn't stand it. He wanted to tell him how much he liked him, and ask him to be his boyfriend.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- Crush: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair tilted his head. His purple eyes glanced to Byleth a moment. He quickly looked away, and walked along with the other male. The dancer wondered what kind of students they'd meet here.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: open- crush: open- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden

The blue green eyed one smiled as she nodded at the other girl. "Okay, let's see if we can beat the level together." Turning to Raiden, again, she nodded at the woman. She was new here, but she'd heard some of the rumors, and such. "Why does he do that?" she asked. She then smelled Suki and Ryota approaching, smiling.

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- crush: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags:

The pretty female shook out long straight golden brown hair. She pulled it partially back, and secured it with a hair tie. Blue green eyes then glanced about the place. She wasn't exactly a new student here, as she was already seventeen.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore?- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/headed for Raiden and co

The pretty and slender raven haired female hummed a bit. Her ears and tails moved once in awhile, as they walked. "Let's go visit the dragon dorm," she said to her son. Ambery eyes then focused ahead, as the two of them walked along.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- black fox with white muzzle and chest and belly and tail tips and socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: open (homosexual)- Suki is mom- dad was Qui- siblings Rem and Ram (red and white, gray and white), and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white with black ears, white with black head rump and tails) ; Rima (red black and white), Raiku (white and black), Reiko (white with red and black), Rino (white with red head rump and tails, black ears and tail tips) Tags: Suki/headed for Raiden and co

The pretty but somewhat handsome shorter and slender one nodded to his mom. Reddish-brown and ambery eyes looked to her. The white ended black haired one smiled. He twitched his ears and flicked his tails, knowing his mom liked Raiden.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Ryoken and Narumi

The beautiful and cute black haired one made another sound. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes looked between the two. They weren't so sure about this...but tilted their head and asked "She can't...control her magic?"

(Poor Ayako...why'd I have Orri like him? Well, because he's probably nice to them and their sisters, plus...he's attractive)

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash), Jessica, Yoichi

The dark haired one continued to walk along (wb).

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu, Yoichi, Jessica

The boy with the messy-ish blonde hair and blue horns walked (wb).

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha, Ash) Yu, Mika, Yoichi

The pretty ginger hummed as brown eyes glanced about a moment. She then followed the boys as they walked along the campus.

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Yu, Mika, Jessica (demons)

The green eyed one shook his fluffy haired brunette head. The cutie smiled as he walked with his friends, and glanced around a bit.

-Jessika goes here-

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black/Ayako

the greenish haired one nodded, picking up Smoky. He patted them, saying "Ah, we can take you there, if...if you want." He was being polite, giving her the choice. She might decide she didn't want to go with them, or just ask them to point her in the direction.

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N/Ayako

The brownish haired one patted Leaf a bit, then sighed. He then kept quiet as he listened to the two of them a moment. "Ah, yeah, we can personally take you there. If you'd rather go on your own, N can just point out which building it is."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:05 am

Hyorinmaru | male | water dorm | Zanpabuto spirit | Bleach CA | roommate -| crush -| tags: Kaeya

He was alone in his room, it was room for two, but he didn't have any roommate yet, which didn't really bother him that much as he enjoyed being alone. He noticed during his time at the academy that there was another member at the water dorms he was as well, but never really spoke to the male. He decided to grab himself by the neck and go talk to the boy "Hey you...uh we do not really speak but we are at the same dorm" he spoke up after catching the boy in the hallways.

Ferid Bathory | male | Night dorm supervisor | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Crowley | crush - | tags: open

He left his dorm room leaving his roommate to sleep, knowing how hard was to get him up from the bed, so he didn't even try. He made his way to the teacher's rooms almost another side of the dorm.

Crowley Eusford | male | Night dorm teacher | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Ferid | crush Ferid | tags: open

He snored and mumbled something in his sleep, unaware that it was already morning and that he could get up soon or he would be late for whatever he needed to do in the morning.

Velvet Crowe | female | Dragon dorm | Therion (Daemon) | Tales of Berseria CA | roommate - | crush - | tags: open

The black-haired older student of the academy walked around the hallways. this could be her last half of year in this academy if she is not going to continue to become a teacher or a worker here.

Daisuke Niwa/ Dark mousy | male | Cursed dorm | Cursed human | D.N Anger CA | roommate Satoshi | crush - | tags: Dark Mousy, Satoshi, open

He woke up in his bed, watching the ceilings for a moment before waking up to the voice of the room's own bathroom ' oh at least you woke up, I started to think that you never woke up' the voice Dark mousy spoke at his head. Daisuke sighed and stood up "You're part of me you could wake me up if you so wanted to" he responded with a yawn. He looked at Satoshi who got out of the bathroom "...good morning to you too" he said.

Satoshi Hiwatari/ Krad | male | Cursed dorm | cursed human | D.N Angel CA | roommate Daisuke | crush- | tags: Daisuke, open

He woke earlier and got to take a quick shower and did other morning activities. His alter ego Krad was confusedly silent today it's not like he was a talkative person, but now he wondered if he was sleeping, can he sleep? he didn't know. he didn't really care either. He left the bathroom and saw his roommate sitting at his bed "good morning Niwa" he said rather sarcastically, which was nothing new. Their good relationship got rather cold because of the rivalry between their alter egos.

Thunder | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Pikachu | pokemon OC | roommate Akira | crush - | tags: Akira, open

He woke up when his older brother kicked him out of his bed. Yawning the Pikachu boy left his room a few steps away from his brother who already waited in the hallway.

Akira | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Raichu | pokemon OC | roommate Thunder | crush- | tags: Thunder, open

He woke up early, just like he was forcing himself to do, after being late almost every morning a few years ago. He sighed as his younger brother was still sleeping and kicked him out of his bed to wake him up "now let's go, you don't want to be late" he said and left the room to wait for him in the hallway.

Neko | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Litten | pokemon OC | roommate Mew | crush- | tags: open

She is walking in the Beast dorms hallway, wondering where she could go now. She was not being long at this academy and the places were still missing, the academy being so big didn't really help to find the rooms either.

Mew | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Mew | pokemon OC | roommate Neko | crush- | tags: open

She is in her room, preparing to leave it soon.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:33 am

(True agreed Spirit.) (Narumi will stop it don't worry she will put a halt to it before it gets any worse.)

Ayako~ "Do you two mind personally showing me to it?" I asked N and Touya. I was glad they didn't notice my spiked choker bracelets on my wrists. I felt Yuto/Ute in mind trying to get my attention. "What is it?" I asked Yuto/Ute in my head. "When we walked by the dark fae(Ryoken) and the fae(Narumi), I sensed evil coming off of the dark Fae(Ryoken) and I don't trust that Dark fae(Ryoken)." Yuto/Ute replied to me in my head. "Yeah agreed Yuto." I said to Yuto/Ute in my head.

Ryoken~ "Yeah she can't, and she had a useless spell on her spiked choker bracelets which Narumi and I saw through." I said to Orri.

Narumi~ I sent a huge bolt of my water magic at Ryoken. "Don't listen to him Orri, all he's doing is trying to make people not like Ayako ." I said to Orri and Onna.

Mayu~ I nodded and grabbed a second a controller and handed the one I was using to Leina. I turned on the second controller.

Raiden~ "Because he thinks he's above everyone else and can get away with it, he's a Dark Fae and his sister Narumi is a Fae, Narumi's one of Mayu's many best friends she has here, Narumi hates it when he does it, I stopped Ryoken one time and told the head of the school, she called him out on it and gave him a warning that if he does it again he will be expelled and I don't think he learned his lesson, and Narumi doesn't want to get expelled." I replied to Leina.

Skye Herondale(Yep Skye has returned because we need her lol and yes she is eavesdropping from the shadows because why not and yes she doesn't like Ryoken for reasons)~ I stood hidden by the shadows near Ryoken, Narumi and Orri's conversation. "Of course he would, gives more reasons for me to not like him." I said to myself.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:31 pm

[kay kay]

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- demon possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- crush: Shez- Tags: Shez/open

The light greenish haired one walked along with his crush. He decided he'd tell him soon, he just had to tell him soon. Shez was so cute he almost couldn't stand it. He wanted to tell him how much he liked him, and ask him to be his boyfriend.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- Crush: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair tilted his head. His purple eyes glanced to Byleth a moment. He quickly looked away, and walked along with the other male. The dancer wondered what kind of students they'd meet here.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: open- crush: open- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden

The blue green eyed one smiled as she took the controller. She then glanced to Raiden, again, and nodded at her. "Why...why would she get expelled just because her brother does stupid things? She doesn't condone it...so she shouldn't get in trouble," she said. She then smiled once more. "I think the Foxes are headed this way," she said. She'd taken to calling them the Foxes, or The Foxes. Not much difference there, just different capitalizations, but still.

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- crush: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags:

The pretty female shook out long straight golden brown hair. She pulled it partially back, and secured it with a hair tie. Blue green eyes then glanced about the place. She wasn't exactly a new student here, as she was already seventeen.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore?- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden and co

The pretty and slender raven haired female made a small sound when Ryota transformed. It wasn't because he changed forms but because he ran off...Sne shook her head, ambery eyes narrowing. She transformed and ran, jumping in front of him. She nipped him, warning him some. He didn't need to be running in there in his huge fox form and scaring or startling them. Not that he could open doors like that anyway. She turned humanoid to open the door for him, therefore.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- black fox with white muzzle and chest and belly and tail tips and socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: open (homosexual)- Suki is mom- dad was Qui- siblings Rem and Ram (red and white, gray and white), and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white with black ears, white with black head rump and tails) ; Rima (red black and white), Raiku (white and black), Reiko (white with red and black), Rino (white with red head rump and tails, black ears and tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden and co

The pretty but somewhat handsome shorter and slender one transformed. Reddish-brown and ambery eyes looked about. The fox ran off, then made a sound as mom rushed up and jumped in front of him. He whimpered a bit when she reprimanded him...He stepped through when she opened the door. He turned humanoid again, brushing at white ended black hair. He hummed as he then headed for the game room. Reaching it, he excitedly said "Hello!" then quieted.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Ryoken and Narumi

The beautiful and cute black haired one made another sound. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes looked to Narumi. "I...was just asking if she can't control her magic," they said. They already knew what he was trying to do. Narumi had literally already said that's what Ryoken was trying to do. Orri winced when Onna snorted a bit. His sister asked "Why...why are you going to spread rumors, Ryoken?" Onna (not Orri) asked.

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash), Jessica, Yoichi

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu, Yoichi, Jessica

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha, Ash) Yu, Mika, Yoichi

The pretty ginger hummed as brown eyes glanced about a moment. She then followed the boys as they walked along the campus.

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Yu, Mika, Jessica (demons)

The green eyed one shook his fluffy haired brunette head. The cutie smiled as he walked with his friends, and glanced around a bit.

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Ferid technically

The redhead whimpered as she sat in the hallway...She was still at an age she didn't like the dark, or ghost stories, mean people or animals, or being alone. Yet here she was, all alone. She thought she was alone, anyway, until she saw Ferid walking along. She scrunched down further...seeing he was headed for the teachers room. She shook her head a couple times.

(If/when Crowley leaves the room, Queen, he could find her)

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black/Ayako

the greenish haired one held Smoky, and nodded to the girl. He may have noticed the bracelets, if that was possible. If he had, he said nothing, so either he had or hadn't. He said "Yes, we can take you there personally, since you're okay with it." He then smiled at his crush, rival, and friend. Touya was all three to him.

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N/Ayako

The brownish haired one patted Leaf a bit, then nodded at Ayako. "Yeah, since you're okay with it, we can take you there." He glanced to N, seeing the other male smiling at him. He blushed and looked down, fingers tugging the bottom of his own shirt a bit. They twisted up the material. Letting go, he said "L...Lets go."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:41 am

Ryoken~ "Because I like too." I replied to Onna. I felt someone in the shadows. "The only student I know that has that power is Skye." I thought to myself. Something startled me and I looked around but whatever it was ran off.

Skye~ I made the shadows dissipate around me, my eyes went back to a sea blue. "Because your a jerk as well and enjoy it." I said to Ryoken.

Narumi~ I jumped when I heard Skye's voice. "Skye, you startled me, I had a feeling you were nearby." I said to Skye. "Orri and Onna this is Skye Herondale a shadow demon-witch." I said to Orri and Onna.

Ayako~ "Thank you." I said to N and Touya. I followed N and Touya.

(I have Jonathan and his crazy demon princess Victoria opened)

Mayu~ I saw Ryota and Suki walk in. "Hi Ryota and Suki." I said to Suki and Ryota happily.

Raiden~ I saw Ryota and Suki walk in. "Hello there." I said to Ryota and Suki.

Demon Princess Victoria~ My boyfriend Jonathan and I walked out of the cursed dorm and to a courtyard with multiple almost dead trees. We sat on one of the benches.

Jonathan~ I followed my girlfriend Victoria out of the dorm and I sat next to her. "Who knows if my stupid sister Clary will be here, if she is, you get first dibs on harming her my princess." I said to Victoria. (I couldn't think of anything lol)
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:19 am

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- demon possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- crush: Shez- Tags: Shez/open

The light greenish haired one continued to think as he walked. He looked around, then looked to Shez again.

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair blinked. He looked to Byleth then looked away quick.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: open- crush: open- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden, Suki and Ryota

The blue green eyed one smiled as she nodded to the two foxes. "Hello teacher, Ryota; how are you?" she asked.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore?- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden and co

The pretty and slender raven haired female smiled and nodded. "Nice to see you all," she said, then ambery eyes focused on Leina. She continued to smile as she said "I'm doing well. Thank you for asking," she then said, and looked to Raiden then away quick.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- could be multi fandom- OC- black fox with white muzzle and chest and belly and tail tips and socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: open (homosexual)- Suki is mom- dad was Qui- siblings Rem and Ram (red and white, gray and white), and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white with black ears, white with black head rump and tails) ; Rima (red black and white), Raiku (white and black), Reiko (white with red and black), Rino (white with red head rump and tails, black ears and tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden and co

The pretty but somewhat handsome shorter and slender one watched his mom. The white-ended-black haired one saw her look at Raiden then away. Make it more obvious, why don't you, ma? Reddish-brown and ambery eyes looked to Leina and Mayu, and he said "I've been fine, what about you two?"

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Ryoken and Narumi, Skye

The beautiful and cute black haired one made another sound. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes looked to Ryoken, then Narumi and Skye. He and Onna both nodded, saying "Nice to meet you."

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Ferid technically

The redhead whimpered as she sat in the hallway...She was still at an age she didn't like the dark, or ghost stories, mean people or animals, or being alone. Yet here she was, all alone. She thought she was alone, anyway, until she saw Ferid walking along. She scrunched down further...seeing he was headed for the teachers room. She shook her head a couple times.

the greenish haired one held Smoky, and nodded to the girl. He smiled a bit as he led the way.

The brownish haired one smiled a bit. He and Leaf walked alongside N, until they reached the dorm.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:25 pm

Ayako~ I arrived at the dorm and I noticed the door was opened. I turned to N and Touya. "Thank you." I said to N and Touya.

Skye~ "Just call me Skye everybody does, nice to meet you guys as well." I said to Orri and Onna. I glared at Ryoken.

Ryoken~ I ignored Skye glaring at me and I know she doesn't like me and I didn't want to fight my sister at the moment.

Narumi~ I decided to stay and talk to Orri and Onna more. "I'm curious what species are you tow?" I asked Orri and Onna.

Raiden~ I didn't notice Suki looking at me. "You guys want to see my dragon Kurikara don't worry she won't hurt any of you." I said to Ryota and Suki

Mayu~ "I've been good annoyed at Ryoken but that's about it." I said to Ryota. I find a secret in the game with a few chests. I know one of them is a trap.

Demon Princess Victoria(She's a demon princess of course she can)~ I sensed some of Clary's friends. "I sense some of Clary's friends, of course they would be here." I said to Jonathan. I put a demon magic barrier up all around Jonathan and I. "Lets see how long it takes for them to break it." I said to Jonathan.

Jonathan~ I smiled at Victoria. "You are so evil and I love you for it." I said to Victoria. Victoria enjoys messing with my sister's friends a lot. "My Princess, your adorable when you do use your demon magic." I said to Victoria.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:38 pm

The light greenish haired one continued to think as he walked. He looked around, then looked to Shez again.

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair blinked. He looked to Byleth then looked away quick.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: open- crush: open- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden, Suki and Ryota

The blue green eyed one smiled and nodded again. "That's good," she said to The Foxes, then focused on the game. She looked at the chests, and tilted her head. She'd followed Mayu over, and asked "Are these...safe?" knowing some games had trapped chests and such.

The pretty and slender raven haired female smiled and nodded. "I wouldn't mind seeing her," the ambery eyed lone said. She wasn't afraid, seeing as she wasn't exactly a human, or even half human. She was a Kitsune, so the only thing that could really scare her were exorcists or evil people.

The pretty but somewhat handsome shorter and slender one watched. The white-ended-black haired one shook his head. Raiden didn't seem to have noticed. Reddish-brown and ambery eyes looked between them all, and he shrugged and said "I wouldn't mind seeing Kurikara." He then nodded to Mayu. "He is a jerk, isn't he?"

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: Ryoken and Narumi, Skye

The beautiful and cute black haired one tilted their head. Black ears and a white tipped mediumhair tail moved again. Green and brown eyes glanced to Narumi, as she addressed them. "We are Nekos mixed with werecat," he said to her. Onna smiled and nodded at Skye. "Okay Skye," she then said to her.

The pretty ginger hummed as brown eyes glanced about a moment. She then followed the boys as they walked.

The green eyed one shook his fluffy haired brunette head. The cutie continued to walk alone.

the greenish haired one held Smoky, and smiled. "Youre welcome," he said, glad to be helpful.

The brownish haired one nodded to her, and patted Leaf again. "No problem," he said with a smile.

-Magnus goes here-

-Alec-

-Ellena
-Clary or other OC

(Sorry Kyoko, going to wait until I do my last Shadowhunters form, then will probably just post them all at once. Or at least I'll post Magnus and Alec here after I put up the last form)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:04 pm

(That's fine Spirit.)
Mayu~ "Yep Ryoken is, he's a dark Fae and he fights dirty in Duel, meaning he doesn't play fair at all." I said to Ryota. I could go see Kurikara if I wanted to but I could go see her later. "Mom's coming to see you with Suki and Ryota and don't hurt Suki and Ryota." I said to Kurikara telepathically. "Okay mistress rarely brings friends with her to see me, and I won't hurt them Mistress Mayu." Kurikara said to me telepathically.

Skye~ "Awesome, I'm a shadow demon-witch,." I said to Orri and Onna. I moved some of my midnight black hair with blonde tips behind my ears.

Raiden Mei~ I nodded and I knew Mayu told Kurikara via her and Mayu's telepathic link that I was bringing friends with me. "Come on." I said to Suki and Ryota.

Ayako~ I waved bye to N and Touya and went inside my dorm and closed the door behind me. I would explore later after I redid the spell on my spiked choker bracelets. I found the door with my name on it and went inside my dorm room and saw there was two beds I put my stuff on the bed on the right near the window and sat down. I ran my hand across the spiked choker bracelet on my left wrist and said the name of the spell I use to hide my spiked choker bracelets. I repeated it on the one my right wrist. "Much better." I said. I stood up and unpacked my things. I clipped my deck box with my Phantom Knights deck on my left side and put my luggage under my bed and left the dorm to go explore. I went in a random direction.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me