these walls | multifandom rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: these walls | multifandom rp | o&a

Postby multicurious » Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:30 am

MORGANNA WESTFALL
    ────────────────────── ──────────────────────
    [ fandom. guild wars 2 ] [ tagged. nobara, ma'at | mentioned: n/a ] [ location. the inn ]

─────A rude awakening of hot breath and frantic nudges forced Morganna from her sleep, her elbows rising in an attempt to push away the offending creature. The raptor gave her sleeve a playful nip in response, then took hold of the sheets on her bed and gave them a hard pull. Morganna yelped as she was yanked out of bed and onto the floor with them, landing hard on her stomach. She groaned, eliciting a curious sniff from Dune above her. “Who let you in here?” Morganna asked him, resigned to the raptor’s antics. She heard the raptor pacing around the room, so she opened her eyes hesitantly only to see the floor… a floor that wasn’t hers. Suddenly wide awake, Morganna jumped upright, eyes scanning the room. The door to the room had been broken down, no doubt clawed open by Dune in his efforts to get to her. It was hard to believe she had slept through that, one of many questions she had, but an electronic voice suddenly spoke overhead. It was a system not unlike the one in New Kaineng, and while it left her with answers… It left her with many more questions. Did these people summon her through the Mists? As unlikely as that sounded, nothing regarding the Mists should be deemed impossible. Still… if they were powerful enough for that, then they should be powerful enough to handle their… pest problem on their own. A particular emptiness both in her heart and her mind nagged at her. If this were several years ago, she wouldn’t have noticed it. It was hard to miss now. Aurene? She tried to reach out tentatively, her heart sinking when there was no response from the dragon.

─────Morganna rubbed her eyes with the palm of her hands until she saw white, frustration making her tense. It was bad enough that her homeland was on the verge of being destroyed by an imbalance of magic, but now she couldn’t even be there to help reverse it. She felt Dune’s breath on her face, and she opened her eyes to see the raptor gazing at her curiously. With a sigh, she reached up and rubbed the top of his red-scaled head softly. He purred at this, his orange eyes closing in bliss. At least she wasn’t completely alone here. She was just going to need faith that Kasmeer and the others can hold together without her for a while. With a sigh, she gave another look around the room, her gaze falling on her gear piled on a nightstand by the bed. Relief flooded her. Whatever she was walking into, at least she wouldn’t be doing it unarmed. Dune’s reins and saddle were also here. Convenient. After a few minutes, the two of them were fully geared up. A familiar hum came from Morganna’s belt, where her photon forge sat. She felt infinitely better just having that with her. Her skills as a holosmith would be left wanting without it. Now satisfied that she had everything with her, she took a deep breath and headed for the doorway, pulling Dune along by his reins.

─────She stepped over the splintered remains of the door, giving Dune a pointed look as she did so, and stopped just outside the room. They wandered cautiously down the hallway, Morganna’s hand on her lightsword the entire time. Heavy footsteps and a voice from around the corner stopped her in her tracks, however. She couldn’t help the slight rise in anxiety that made her heart beat a little harder. Either she was about to meet the locals or, if the announcement was to be believed, people from a completely different world. Taking a breath, she rounded the corner and prayed to her absent gods that she wasn’t making a mistake. She was both surprised and relieved to see two human women in the hallway. One looked significantly younger than the other, and the older of the two wouldn’t look out of place commanding a siege. The scythe strapped across her back had Morganna immediately thinking ‘necromancer’, though the presence of technology and heavy armor had her second guessing. The younger of the two wielded a hammer, and seemed to be ready to get into a fight at any moment, which had Morganna wondering if there was more to the girl than was obvious. Morganna raised her fist to her mouth and cleared her throat audibly, pushing back against Dune as he tried to rush past her to investigate the two strangers. “Hello.” She greeted them simply, in a neutral tone so as not to accidentally provoke them.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

diluc // 001.

Postby molotov » Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:46 am

𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐔𝐂 ──────────────────── 𓅓 ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxxxxxxxxx [ male ] xxx xxx [ human ] xxx xxx [ genshin impact ] xxx xxx [ tags: open ]
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    something was amiss, that was the first thought that crossed diluc’s mind as he awoke to the warmth of covers over him. this struck him as odd given he had no recollection of ever retiring to his chambers, and yet here he was, laying in bed. opening his eyes this feeling of unfamiliarity was confirmed, as a room all to foreign stared right back. tossing the blankets aside, he stood in an abrupt manner, taking the change of scenery as a sign to stay on guard. diluc’s mind was quick to try and recollect the events leading up to waking here - not that he had much time to mull it over, a voice quickly shook him from those thoughts.

the nobleman tensed at the sound, his claymore manifesting at his side promptly as he searched for a source, alas there was none. he could do nothing but take in the information he was given, though as the voice continued diluc’s jaw tightened, holding back his repulsion as his questions were answered, and the dilemma presented itself. even in worlds beyond his own, the selfishness of others knew no bounds, willing to pluck someone from all they knew and toss them into their own problems. he gritted his teeth with the notion, he had a city to protect of his own, and he worked tirelessly each night to ensure it did not fall prey to the cruel and corrupt souls and monsters that lurked within the shadows. the abyss order had been growing more active as of late, he couldn’t guarantee they wouldn’t take the opportunity to attack with his absence. the thought of his disappearance leaving mondstadt’s safety in the hands of the knights of favonius set his eyes ablaze with silent fury, otherwise hidden under a stately disposition of a noble.

after gathering his belongings, the nobleman approached the exit, turning the handle with a firm grip and stepping out into the hall with narrowed eyes, it didn’t take long before he allowed a look of displeasure to overtake his expression, observing the hall with a steady eye. everything straight down the the interior architecture stood out from what he knew of teyvat. ever careful, diluc began to walk down the hall, he could hear muffled voices coming down the stare-way up ahead, not that he was very fond of working with others, but such circumstances made seeking someone out necessary for more information. the sooner he could return home the better.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:39 pm

Ma'at Sahan||127||Warhammer 40k||Tagged: Nobara, Morganna

Ma'at's augmetic eye clicked as she studied the two women closely. The first, little more than a juvie, was dressed similar to a low-level Administratum clerk, carrying a hammer that looked more suited suited to construction than combat, and nails that looked much the same. The second was older, but still young compared to Ma'at herself, though one wouldn't know it to look at her. Rejuvenation treatments had kept her looking less than half her age, though she supposed the scars added a few years on top of that. This woman was outfitted in armor that spoke to her being the member of some planetary defense force or other, or perhaps a Rogue Trader. The pistol at her hip most certainly spoke to the latter, it was a non-standard weapon if she'd ever seen one. The creature at her side did much the same, a large crimson saurian that she seemed to be struggling to control. The Sororitas didn't move, but her hand drifted closer to the grip of her plasma pistol.

More curious, however, was that neither of them were reacting how she'd expect them to. The Rogue Trader was to be expected, she supposed, such people rarely revered anything more than their pocketbooks, but she hadn't expected such raw suspicion from the Clerk. She might not have seen an Adepta Sororitas in full war-plate before, but she had certainly grown up saying prayers to the Emperor, she would know what one looked like. A problem for later, this was not the place to start interrogating people. "I am not from here," she said, addressing the Clerk first, "and neither are you, I assume." Addressing both women now, she contunued; "I am Sister Ma'at Sahan, Palatine of the Holy Order of the Sacred Oasis. I assume you received the same message I did, and I can see by your..." her eye lingered for a moment on the Clerk's hammer "...weapons, that you are no strangers to combat. That being the case, I would appreciate it if you would assist me in spreading the Emperor's light to the denizens of this world." She might have phrased it as a request, but her tone made it clear she wasn't really asking. As she spoke, Ma'at called upon her psychic power, opening her mind and sending questing tendrils of thought towards the two women. Reading the mind of another was a delicate affair, and one she didn't engage in lightly, but in this case she felt it prudent that she do so. She needed all the information she could get, from both her allies and her enemies.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ i

Postby bigwig. » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:40 pm

── 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸 male human john wick tags: --

It was...strange.

Not in the sense that it was the first time he'd ever come to to find he wasn't where he expected to be - no, that wasn't entirely an alien sensation to him. What was alien, though, was the odd absence of memory, of anything between now and then. There was no trail that led here, no reason for him to be where he was now. He hadn't been going anywhere, nor did he recall any fight where he could have been captured. And, although it was reasonably nice, this place was no Continental. John got out of bed slowly, surprised to find he was still mostly dressed in a crisp black undershirt and slacks - not the most comfortable to sleep in. The rest of his personal effects were neatly arranged on top of the small dresser in the room. He was about to get up and go look through them, but was interrupted when he heard some sort of intercom turn on and a crisp voice rang throughout the room.

The message it relayed was even stranger than the startlingly unfamiliar interior of the building. So, he had been brought here to fight...? That might have made sense, but then what were the other parts about...monsters? A spell? To some of the others in the hotel, such might have not been the weirdest thing they'd ever heard of, but to John it was very difficult to digest. He had been brought here by...magic? Magic which had nicely laid his suit jacket, tie, and gun in its holster on top of the dresser in his hotel room. Interesting. Not to mention the fact that magic didn't exist, and neither did monsters. Needless to say, he was skeptical. At the conclusion of the message, John furrowed his brow - an unusually candid expression of confusion for him. He found it more than a little bit hard to process - but, he supposed, there was nothing to do other than investigate. Hiding up here in this room wasn't going to answer any of his questions.

He quickly went over to fetch his suit jacket; with the bulletproof fibers sewn between the layers, it was his last line of defense against being shot. At least...he assumed so. Was this actually his suit jacket, or just some eerie simulacrum? John took a moment to inspect it closely. If it wasn't his, then whoever had made it had taken painstaking care to replicate it. Pulling it around his shoulders, he found it fit quite perfectly, and the weight was similar to that of his usual bulletproof coat. Well...he wouldn't rely too much on it, but he was pretty sure it was his own custom-tailored suit jacket. He flipped up his collar to tie his tie, a series of motions so embedded into his muscle memory he could've probably repeated them in his sleep. After buttoning his jacket and grooming back his hair - at least as well as he could - he was already dressed, which put him at the second part of the equation: his weapon. It looked like he'd only been given a small handgun, which wasn't ideal, and only one extra clip as far as ammunition went. He inspected the gun, finding it to be fully functional. A model he had used before, and indeed likely a gun he had used before, as the rest of his equipment seemed to be his own.

He clipped his holster around his waist, fitting his gun inside and letting his suit jacket fall back over it so it was not so obvious. then, feeling at least somewhat more well-equipped to handle whatever came his way, he decided to depart his room. Oddly enough, even out in the hallway, this building seemed rather...normal. Nothing explicitly spoke to him of an outlandish world inhabited by magic and monsters, and indeed if that loudspeaker had not come on earlier, he might not even have noticed anything that amiss. It seemed he was allowed to roam freely, though, which was the first thing about this whole scenario that he actually welcomed. Usually, a hostile kidnapper would not allow a victim this much freedom - or a weapon, for that matter. The stiff rubber soles of his shoes made a distinct tapping sound against the hard floor as he walked, betraying his presence clearly while also giving him a distinct air.

He made his way down to the lobby, which also looked rather standard. It was a far cry from the Continental's lavishly-arranged lobby - much more modest, but handsome enough. The most peculiar thing was the receptionist, who appeared to be...not human. Rather, based on its structure and the metallic sheen of its exterior, he would have guessed it was some sort of machine. Possibly quite an advanced one, though looks could be deceiving, and there was also the possibility it was only capable of rather rudimentary activities. There were a few other people in the lobby as well, though most of them looked perhaps even more peculiar than the robot behind the desk. His better judgement instructed him to hang back a little, as an innate wariness of the unknown was creeping in the longer his gaze lingered on any of the strangers.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:47 am

Morgott - 100’s - Tags: None

Morgott did not sleep.

That’s not to say that he didn’t tire. He’d been living with a bone deep weariness ever since he realized the truth of his cursed nature. But sleep was something unknown to him, as far as he could remember. Perhaps it was the unique expression of his curse; he was already unusual among the Omens of the capital. Perhaps it was the Erdtree’s reward for his loyalty. He had never given it much further thought. Besides, it’s not as though he had the time. There was a Capital to steward, his Riders to coordinate, and upstart Tarnished to put down after all.

Which is why he was immediately was on guard when he felt himself awaken from his slumber.

Of course, that had been moments ago, though with the information given to him it felt like an age ago. The rulers of this ‘Fodlan’ had saw fit to take him from his rightful station to fight in a war he held no stake in. They had not even made the effort to choose worthy warriors, simply summoning them as though they drew lots. An insult to not only him but all the warriors that were drawn here, and one deserving of fell punishment.

And yet, as he watched out the window of his too-small accommodations with unease, cloak already tied round his throat and walking stick held in hand, such punishment would have to wait. Whatever city he had been brought to reminded him much of the Leyndell of old, right down to the towering walls. Yet it was ever so off as well; strange contraptions went to and fro across the lanes and bridges, its architecture built in stylings unknown to him, its citizens (from what he could see of them from his window) dressed in strange fashions. He would almost think his captors were mocking him, if not for their own admittance to their ignorance. Nonetheless, and capable as he was, he doubted he would be able to assail such a city on his own, even if its passing resemblance to Leyndell extended to its layout. Whats more, whatever sort of magic the rulers of this placed used to draw him here was utterly unfamiliar to him. He had heard tales of similar spells, bound within chests to steal away unwary looters, but he hadn’t any familiarity with such a trap’s construction.

Thus, it would seem he would have to play the part intended for him, at least until he could see himself safely returned, one way or another. Turning from the window, he exited his room, thankful that his jailers at least saw fit to replace one wall of the room with a simple curtain. Rising to his full height, he made his way down the hall, the thumping of his walking stick echoing down the hall.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nobara [ 002 ]

Postby twodee » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:27 pm

𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘪 — jujutsu kaisen
    female ⯎ 16 years old ⯎ tags;; ma'at, morganna
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Upon hearing the voice of a third person joining them, Nobara's eyes flitted over to the newcomer and she tried very hard to not give a noticeable reaction to the sight of a literal dinosaur standing beside the woman. She didn't vocalize a reaction or recoil in any way except for her eyes widening in shock, but she quickly looked to the side lest eye contact angered the raptor — she didn't know if they maybe worked like bulls in that way. There were no signs of approaching conflict at the moment though, and Nobara allowed herself to relax so as not to increase tensions further; she stowed her hammer and tucked her nails back into the utility pouch on her belt. Now with both hands freed and feeling unsure of what to do with them, she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and crossed her arms while listening to the armored woman speak. Only to moments later, scrunch her nose up with a vague air of distate.

"A missionary? Seriously?" She shot Morganna a look that said, 'can you believe what we're hearing?' Then sighed as she shook her head. "No thanks, I'm not interested in helping you spread your religion to anyone. My only goal at the moment is to find whoever brought me here and give 'em a good shaking until they send me back home." Nobara mimed shaking someone by their shoulders as she spoke, an irritated glint flashing in her eyes. She was certainly in a rush to get back home for understandable reasons, but she also found herself hoping her absence wasn't giving her classmates a chance to get the upper hand in training or in missions. "Now if that's one of your goals as well, maybe we could be on the same page after all." She had a feeling the announcement previously made wasn't exaggerating about the monsters outside and that flying solo could be a bad idea. "I'm Nobara Kugisaki by the way." Her introduction was tacked on at the end, but regardless her confidence in herself was clear with the way she held herself.

Now she just had to hope that third to their little group was thinking more along the same page as herself rather than another preaching missionary similar to Ma'at. She couldn't be picky on who she chose to team up with, especially when she was lucky enough to come upon folks who appeared more than capable to hold their own in battle; still she could do without the coercion to spread some Emperor's light during the process. Nobara definitely had many curiosities about the raptor as well, but her biggest one was whether it was friendly or not. And if it was, Nobara wanted to pet it.
twodee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ren ( 002 )

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:41 am

Ren Amamiya!!
      xxxmale seventeen years old persona 5 tagged: los
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Keeping his eyes on the window before him, Ren could hear voices filtering down from where he had previously come from. It was nothing more than faint echoes of what they were saying, but it was enough to indicate to him that he was indeed not alone in this place. However, there was no telling who or what he might be working with. While he was used to working with people of varying personalities, they all were around his age and all had been wronged by society in some manner, thus making it easier to relate with one another. There was no guarantee the same would be true for the people here. Joker wasn't against working with newcomers, but he could only suspect how they might feel working with someone like himself. He was a thief after all and not all took kindly to a title like that. Only time would tell how the other "heroes" pulled here would react. For now, all he could do was wait and see.

Sighing at the thought, Ren rolled his shoulders back and finally turned away from the large window. It was then that the teen noticed he was no longer alone. Across the room stood another- an odd looking individual with cat ears sticking up from the top of their head. Maybe this was what Morgana was supposed to look like if he was actually human. The thought caused Ren to chuckle under his breath before giving a shake of his head. It was an amusing thought to have, but he didn't let it linger for long. It wasn't what he was here for anyways. Instead, the thief shifted his stance and placed a hand on his waist, quirking a brow at the newcomer, though the action was impossible to see given his mask and hair covering most of his upper face.

"Were you just going to stare?" he finally spoke, curious as to what the other's answer might be. It felt strange that the other would stay silent, especially in a situation like this, but who was he to judge. Everyone handled information differently, and perhaps this individual was still in disbelief over the message they had awoken to. The same could be said for Ren as well, but he was far more comfortable hiding such things and more comfortable with such situations. If anything, the teen hardly appeared fazed by his change in environment. He was as cool and collected as always. No part of his posture or expression even hinted at anything different. It was more than clear that he was quick to accept the role he had been placed into, though it wasn't without a plethora of questions. He'd ask those when the time was right. Now wasn't that time and the teen before him wasn't one to ask them to. Even so, he had more to say to Los. "Given you look nothing like the robot behind the front desk, I assume you too are not from this world. Is that correct?"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Los {2}

Postby Scorpioness » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:14 am

Los
    [Lamento: Beyond the Void (OC)] [male] [19 years] [tags: Ren]
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Sensing not any killing intent or danger in general from the masked youngster, Los finally decided to relax a little, but his senses still on alert... The other obviously wasn't a Ribika, he had weird round ears and strangely no tail... Because the Devils looked kind of similiar in their corporeal form yet, they had often pointy ears, sleek tails and their head was always adorned with a pair of black horns... Los was hoping that these fellows stay back where they were and don't follow to this world, they seemed to have quite apetite for cats (in either meaning of that word), ugh.

-You don't look like a Devil...- he mumbled to himself, walking closer to the young man... He seemed more comfortable in this strange setting, than Los and his voice sounded very diffrent from the invisible entity talking to him in the room. -What are you?... Who is "Rho-Both"? Are you refering to the metal entity?- his tone was very curious with a hint of confusion at the same time.

Suddenly he remebered how were described people of Two Canes in tales and legends... Is this how they were supposed to look?
Scorpioness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:08 pm

MORGANNA WESTFALL
    [ fandom. guild wars 2 ] [ tagged. nobara, ma'at | mentioned: n/a ] [ location. the inn ]

─────The tone, stature, and outright disposition of Ma’at rubbed Morganna the wrong way. Whether it was the loyalty to a maybe-god, or the way she spoke as if they were her underlings, she wasn’t sure. She was just sure of who this holy warrior reminded her of: the Zaishen, craven cultists of the deposed war god Balthazar. They hounded her across the Crystal Desert during her campaign against him, proving themselves quite the thorn in her side even after she and Aurene killed the wrathful god. Needless to say, Morganna didn't have a great track record with religious types. And while Ma'at was not as openly hostile as the Zaishen, the connection Morganna made between the two did nothing to help first impressions or build trust. She returned Nobara's glance, trying to come up with something to say that wouldn't completely ruin her chances of keeping the "palatine" as an ally.

─────Dune huffed in her ear, anxious to move, and she idly leaned his shoulder. "As… tempting as that is, I'm not familiar with this emperor of yours." Morganna stated bluntly, briefly looking past Ma’at and down the hallway. There was an echo of voices coming from up the hall, leaving Morganna to wonder if there were other “heroes” already up and about. Perhaps with enough allies, they could all work together to find their way back to their respective homes. “I agree that we just need to find whoever brought us here and get them to send us back. I have more important things to do than be this place's pest control.” As she returned her attention to Ma’at and Nobara, she managed to just catch the younger girl’s introduction, and decided to add her own. “I’m Morganna Westfall. I’m from Tyria, though I’m starting to realize that might not mean much here.” She sighed in irritation as the raptor at her side decided to shake himself off, jarring her off of him. “And this is Dune. He’s not as vicious as he looks.”

ZO-SHAJIRR
    [ fandom. elder scrolls ] [ tagged. none | mentioned: los ] [ location. the inn ]

─────Mental alarm bells rang loudly in Zo’shajirr’s mind, waking the Alfiq up with a startled jolt. He lifted his head from the ball he was curled up in, ears perked and whiskers askew in a way that gave him a rather frazzled look. This only heightened when he realized he was not, in fact, in his home’s bed as he should have been. He was somewhere completely unrecognizable, in a room that was obviously built for someone much bigger than him. It was a waste of space, really, but that was hardly the most pressing issue. That being, where in Oblivion was he?! Zo jumped up onto his paws, electric sparks crackling in between his claws as he immediately put himself on high alert. He scanned the strange room, finding nothing that stood out as threatening, until his eyes fell on a pile of his clothing laying neatly at the foot of the bed. He summoned them to him, the turban, scarf, and blanket floating in front of him and unfolding for his convenience. The scarf wrapped gently around his neck, and the blanket draped itself over his back. He stuck his head into the turban, the green cloth wrapping around his ears snugly. Far more comfortable now that he was dressed, Zo jumped down off of the bed, opening his mouth to call out for someone.

─────However, he wasn’t able to get that far. A loud, disembodied voice suddenly echoed all around the room. Zo whirled around on the spot, looking for any projections that could have appeared behind his back. Seeing none, he came to one of the only other conclusions he could think of and assumed the voice was in his head. It slowly sunk in what the voice was saying, which only made Zo’s climbing anxiety worse. What did they expect him to do? He tried the adventuring thing when he was younger, who in Tamriel hasn’t? But quickly realized it wasn’t for him. And now he’s being kidnapped by beings of a different world and being forced to take on a quest he never wanted? Suddenly in a rush to figure out a way home, Zo applied his magic to the doorknob and left the room, trotting briskly down the hallway until he ended up in what appeared to be the main entrance. A strange humanoid automaton, far different from the Dwemer specimens he’s seen and definitely far less hostile, stood at a desk nearby. Zo decided to ignore it for now and leaped up onto a nearby table. There were a few odd looking individuals around, including one that looked somewhat like an Omhes-Raht, just smaller and with cat ears. Zo considered this individual for a moment longer, then returned to his task. He summoned a piece of parchment and a quill out of the top of his turban, beginning to magically scribble out a hurried note.

─────T’siba,

─────This one’s tail is in a bind. Zo has been kidnapped by Daedra
      ─────or some other form of otherworldly nonsense! They want him to fight monsters!
      ─────Khajiit will find whoever did this and get them to send this one home!
      ─────Also, tell Enji to keep his sticky paws out of the moon sugar while this one is away.
      ─────Khajiit will know if a single grain is out of place.

─────Your brother,
      ─────Zo-shajirr

─────After he was done writing, he levitated the letter in front of his face and focused on it. Hard. Only to frown in disappointment when the parchment didn’t pop from existence and end up where it needed to go. Wherever he was, he wasn’t going to be able to get word back to Elsweyr.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:32 pm

V E X
____________________________________________________________________________________
female • teenager • league of legends • tagged: diluc

it's been a few hours since the young yordle was rudely woken out her sleep. Before she arrived..where she was now, Vex was slumbering in the shadow isles, waiting for the ruined to the king to give her his next orders...well, that would had been the case if was still around. Just thinking about that idiot made her so mad..but how could she truly be mad at him? the wraith was the only one who understood vex..not even her own parents understood the teenager which was kinda sad. A phase? she wasn't going through a phase, it was just her and they failed to understand her."Stupid loser viego..such a noob." you'll think someone would be mad at being poofed into another world unannounced..well, she kinda was, but thinking about viego and his actions really got under her fur."Once i figure how to free you..imma..immaa...punch you in you're stupid dead face."

With a huff, she lazily walked ahead, a frustrated look appeared on the shadow that loomed behind her."man..i hate all this walking..like seriously. i was sleeping so good. know that feeling when you dream something so good and the best part happens, and then some nerd wakes you up, shadow? that happened to me.." she grumbled." urg, so annoying. whoever woke me is gonna get punched in face." she missed the shadow isles already...that dark and terrible place haunted by things you see in your nightmares.

"nothing like trapped souls screaming in horror in a deep crater..aye shadow.?" thinking about it made her more at ease. Yes, well..until she spotted a man with red hair up ahead. Like..his hair was so bright it actually made her eyes water.".....ok.." maybe this dude knew where she was..she wanted to find a dark place so she could sulk, butttt... maybe she outta do something productive."Hey, normie..you're hair is so darn flashy..like..i could see you form the next plant over." once she walked over, her shadow made a neutral-looking face."Anyway, please tell me you know where i am. If you don't know, at least tell me a good place for me to be depressed at."
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me