──────── the maze runner rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

leo [01]

Postby Clio. » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:37 pm

──
┌──────────┐

role: med-jack xxxxxxxxxxxxx

tag: Bree + Natexxxxxxxxxxxx

└──────────┘
░░░░ 𝐿 𝐸 𝑂 ░░░░
    Leo thought that he had it almost easy in the Glade. If no one was dying or strewn somewhere in the Glade puking their guts out then Leo’s workload as a med-jack could be fairly simple. Most mornings were fairly quiet, allowing Leo to wake up at his own pace and not rush about as he did the chief duty of a med-jack when no one was sick. Check and recheck the medical inventory. Even if someone else just took note of what supplies they had, they would have to do it again.

Checking the supply list came as naturally as applying a bandaid at this point.

It might seem like busy work and in many ways, Leo was half-convinced that it was so the med-jacks weren’t idle while the rest of their Glade were working like mad dogs. However, he knew that there was a bigger purpose to it as supplies were hard to come by in the Maze. Making sure that it was all accounted for and on hand could prove to be the difference between a glader living and dying – especially when they had to contend with creatures as formidable as grievers. If anything went missing, it would need to be found right away.

The only upside to these constant checks was that at least the med-jacks were on top of what would need to be requested to be sent up with the next Greenie. Making this monthly list wasn’t much of a guessing game for Leo as he wrote down the supplies that he noticed that were running short. Knowing that he came in after the other med-jack once his list was done, Leo clambered back off to his feet and headed off in search of Bree. Although he was fairly certain of what was needed, it wouldn’t hurt for the two of them to compare lists just in case one of them missed something.

Guessing that she would be in the main area of camp, Leo headed off in that direction and was lucky enough to stumble across the still swinging kitchen door that Bree had just passed through. Even though Leo didn’t see Bree enter, the smell was enough to draw him in where he was pleased to see the other med-jack. Fishing his own list out of his pocket, he handed it to her to double-check as he offered a few words of greeting to the two other people present in the kitchens. “Morning.” There shouldn’t be anything too different on their lists except a scratched-out mention of more fever medication as he had miscounted it that morning.

As the smell of the cooking eggs filled the room, Leo’s stomach rumbled as he glanced at the pan and asked, “Bettter question, when’s it gonna be ready?” He had missed eating earlier when he headed off to go do the supply check and now he was starving. Nate would be completely in his right to tell Leo to buzz off, but he hoped that there would still be some leftovers for the med-jacks to chow down on before they’d be sent off to tend to bruises and other bumps.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Clio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

r [002]

Postby senna_ » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:29 am

────── 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐄 x───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    she/herrunnerlocation: maze entrancementions: clara, tagstags: sage, chris
    It wasn’t a much longer wait before the other Runners slowly began filing in. Sage was the first to arrive on-site. Rosie quite liked Sage. The taller girl wasn’t the loudest of the bunch, but she didn’t have a judging aura to her, nor did she come across as reserved or captious. She had a busy mind, it seemed ─ much like Rosie herself. In a way, it was her observant nature that allowed Rosie to feel a lot more connected to her. Of course, they did not share stories about how their day went, or gossip excitedly about the latest juicy news in the Glade, but Rosie was confident in saying that they were relatively decent work partners. She seemed to hide secrets, innocent ones, and it made Rosie all the more intrigued. She never commented much on Sage’s attitude, though. What was the point in that? She was a good worker, one those around her could rely on. That was enough to put her on most people’s good sides. Or so Rosie would think.

“Not in the slightest,” the Runner responded, her dark hazel eyes lingering on the other Runner, who refused to make eye contact. It was typical, although Rosie didn’t exactly consider it to be a rude gesture. “It’s just a bit of a leg cramp, that’s all. I felt it on our way back yesterday – I don’t think I’d stretched enough before our jog. Not to worry,” she added quickly, already ready to defend herself further if need be. “I feel better already. Consider this a ‘just in case’ scenario.”

She was confident in saying such a thing, too. Rosie had a tendency to skip out on smaller things like a good stretch, regardless of how important it was, because she was so eager to tackle the bigger picture. She was paying the price, although truly, walking it off and now icing it was definitely helping. She’d be fine in a matter of moments.

On that thought, Rosie decided it was best to shove it into her backpack, but not before it caught the eye of Chris. A small sigh escaped her lips as she pushed herself to her feet, but it was light. “I’m fine, Chris,” she assured him. Then, with a slight tilt of her head, the smallest of smiles tugged at her lips. “Are you being sincere? Chris, I’m honoured you care.” Her teasing melted away almost instantly as she counted heads. Clara was yet to arrive. By the time she saw the blonde Runner, Chris was back to business. That was the Chris she had grown to like. Strapping her harness together, Rosie allowed her fingers to run through her long ponytail, then she shrugged her small bag on. “If only the maze worked on our terms,” she murmured light-heartedly under her breath, pushing to the front as if to prove she was completely fine. Her confidence had faltered over the past few months, but it always started out strong enough to urge her forward. Today would be no different.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

b [002]

Postby senna_ » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:34 am

────── 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 x───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      he/himtrackhoelocation: forestmentions: tagstags: freyja
      Freyja had a thing for sassy speech. When Brooks first encountered her, he didn’t quite know what to expect, and the comments definitely weren’t it. As a naïve new Greenie, many of the Gladers that didn’t speak with a kinder voice unnerved him. Freyja undoubtedly had made him feel a bit uncomfortable, but over time, that turned into great fun. Even to this day, Brooks was pretty sure she still hated him for it, but she had yet to find a successful way to push him away from her. Everyone needed to find something they could consider fun; going about with a mopey expression and a negative mindset would kill more harshly than an attack by a Griever, surely. There was no fun in sitting around. Brooks liked being around others, as their energy helped regenerate his own. He couldn’t quite understand how Freyja worked the way she did, but he wasn’t about to question or attempt to change that. Teasing her about it was sufficient enough.

“Ouch,” he voiced, slapping a hand to his heart as if her words truly stung. “You wound me, Freyja. You really do.” He eyed her as she stood, shaking his head just slightly, barely noticeable. You don’t need to get up. But she was up now. Did Brooks feel bad? No, he couldn't say he did. Not necessarily, anyway. He had to come this way to do a job anyhow, it was just a bonus that someone was here with him. Even if that someone was Freyja. Her comments were entertaining, though; she wasn’t one of those people he genuinely felt weird being around.

He kicked at the soft soil with the heel of his shoe, watching as it curled up into an awkward lump-like pile. A dash of fuchsia pink caught his eye, and Brooks turned away from Freyja, practically bounding over to the shrub to pluck a small flower from it. “Woods’ rose, we call these,” he informed the Slicer, eyes glued to the flower as if terribly intrigued by it as he headed back over to where Freyja was standing. “Careful now, I’m pretty sure you and I both don’t want me poking out your eye.” He fell into a hushed state as concentration dawned upon him, carefully placing the flower in her hair, its stubby stem sinking into her braid so it wouldn’t tumble out. “Pretty,” he murmured, though his eyes lingered on Freyja, rather than the flower, as he spoke.

He stepped back, then, turning on his heel yet again to fetch his bucket. “Hiding from civilization won’t get you very far,” Brooks continued, shooting her a jokingly pointed look. “Although I would appreciate another day or two with the cows. I have no idea how you can stomach that job.”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ──────── the maze runner rp

Postby *Lovel* » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:53 am

『 ➸』 Sage『 ➸』

Runner ♣ 18 ♣ Heterosexual

==== ♣ ======== ♣ ========= ♣ ======== ♣ ========= ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ====
Tags: Rosie and Chris

Sage tensed some at Chris' entrance, it wasn't that she disliked him but his presence always made her a bit more on guard for a reason unbeknownst to her. Maybe it was how he seemed to care about certain things more than others. Her dark brown eyes flitted to the boy for a split second before casting her gaze onto the maze. Chris was the type she usually ignored for the sake of her own sanity but it seemed like she couldn't escape friendships with confident boys in the maze. She wished she could remember if she was this way before the maze, she wished she remembered anything from before the maze. Bits and pieces came back to her in dreams it seemed sometimes but maybe they were just that, dreams. One dream stuck with her, she was on a beach relaxing as the waves lapped against the pale sand. She could feel the softness of towel that she was sitting on and the sand between her toes and the sun beating on her face bringing it warmth. It was a lovely dream she hoped to have again sometime.

"Let me know if anything starts to bother you and I'll run you out early, I'm not leaving you in the maze overnight." She couldn't leave any of her fellow runners in the maze. Most never survived and if by some miracle they did they didn't come back the same. She left no room for argument, it wasn't something she'd compromise on. Letting Rosie go in at all with anything short of perfect health was a compromise enough to Sage. She then addressed Chris "We have to wait for Clara." Speaking of she heard footsteps approaching, Sage hoped it was Clara.

They were behind on schedule and Sage could feel it. Her nerves were waiting for her to run. She shifted her weight to try to solve the problem. She let her mind focus on the paths of the maze and making stories of what Nathaniel and Brooks may be doing. She had only a few people she felt comfortable actually confiding in, Nate was one and if she really needed to get something off her chest she'd vent to Brooks about it. Only on difficult situations though. Even though she had her fellow runners she could confide in she wasn't particularly close to them. She was the closest to Rosie and even though she never confided in the girl Sage trusted and cared for her. Sage's mind went back to food and she couldn't wait to have some when they got back from the maze. If she was lucky Nate would sneak her some grapes but the chances were slim.

『✹』 Nathaniel『✹』

Cook ♛ 17 ♛ Bisexual

==== ♛ ======== ♛ ========= ♛ ======== ♛ ========= ♛ ======== ♛ ======== ♛ ======== ♛ ======== ♛ ======== ♛ ====
Tags: Leo and Bree

As Nate took the last bite of his egg the door swung open revealing Bree and shortly after Leo walked in. A confident smile emerged on his face instinctively as the two other gladers arrived. His more relaxed demeanor going away and his mask slipping on. "Two med-jacks this early? Am I dying or something?" He looked to the small bucket of eggs he pulled his from. "One of my specialty eggs, they are obviously great as they were made by yours truly." He put a hand dramatically to his chest. "You guys want one? They won't take too terribly long." He looked between the two.

It wasn't abnormal for the other gladers to come wondering in after he made his breakfast so it was almost routine at this point. Nathaniel peered at their small lists "Anything interesting on there? Fry made a list already, I added grapes on the list when he wasn't looking." He winked at them. Fry pan didn't like Nate putting things on the list cause half the stuff was spices Fry pan thought they couldn't possibly get. Nate was told to never touch the list but that didn't stop him, especially when it was for a friend. He respects Fry pan but isn't very scared of the big teddy bear. He leaned in towards the two med-jacks "You guys have any food requests?" He whispered with a mischievous grin and sparkle in his eye.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

01 - Anna

Postby _Ambereyes_ » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:01 pm

. 𝐀 𝐧 𝐧 𝐚

Tags: bree, leo, nate
Mentions:

Anna had woken up from a good night of sleep for once. Usually, she’d be kept up from someone snoring or the late-night conversations that went on. But today, she felt refreshed and ready for the day ahead. Whether it was treating minor cuts and bruises, or migraines, or just having a quiet day. But there was usually something to come up for her. Mostly the Slicers being too confident in their skills, or the Track-hoes getting stung by an insect and occasionally a Runner in the afternoon once they returned. It isn’t often, though.

Anna sighed as she swung her feet off the hammock. She just wished that she could stay and sleep a little longer, but she needed to check the list of her supplies in case there was anything she needed to request. Anna didn’t really request many supplies as she prefered to use more herbal remedies. She even got a Track-hoe to plant a few herbs closer to the Medhut so she didn’t have to walk all the way to the fields. And because she didn’t like the other Gladers using it up, especially the cooks. Even though it tasted delicious with the herbs, Anna needed them.

The girl slipped on her shoes and headed out the door. The sun was already shining and a few of the other Gladers were already up and working. Each Glader with a different job woke up at different times. The Runners, of course, were up first. Medjacks usually after them, same for the Cooks and Track-hoes and Slicers. Everyone else seemed to sleep in. Anna hoped that today - since she had a lot more energy - she’d get some more action. Not like anything life-threatening, just something a bit more exciting.

She made her way to the Medhut and entered. No one was there, they were most likely getting breakfast. Anna’s stomach grumbled at the thought. But before she went to get breakfast, she needed to make a list. Anna made her way about, looking through all the boxes of supplies. But everything she needed was mostly full and there. She also knew that some of the stuff she used, the other Medjacks used, too. The only things she needed more of was gauze, disinfectant for cleaning the Medhut, olive oil to make her medicinal herb remedies, medical tape and bandages. She smiled in satisfaction as she finished the list, now she could finally eat before her day of work.

The smells wafting from the kitchen made her mouth water. She had a relatively fast metabolism so she was always hungry. Unsurprisingly, two of the Medjacks - Leo and Bree - had already beaten her to the kitchen, and Nate was there as well. Nathaniel was Anna’s favourite Cook, well, besides Fry. His food always satisfied her needs.
“Morning everyone,” she greeted, “I thought I smelt something delicious.” Anna grabbed a chair from the corner and sat down. “Would you be able to make a little extra for me, too?” She raised her eyebrows and smiled as she waited for the cook to respond.
Last edited by _Ambereyes_ on Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Image Image

_Ambereyes_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

01 - Clara

Postby _Ambereyes_ » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:40 pm

. 𝐂 𝐥 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚

Tags: runners
Mentions:

Clara shifted to her side and fluttered her eyes open. It took her a second to realise that all of the Runners weren’t in the Homestead. “Ah, crap,” She muttered and practically jumped out of her hammock, bumping into another Glader’s hammock in the process. The Glader jolted awake, “Sorry!” she whispered. She put her hands out to steady the swaying hammock, receiving an eye roll from the girl she just woke. Clara grabbed her shoes and ran out the door, stopping outside to grab her pack that she’d laid out the night before. The blonde sat down and lent against the building whilst she hastifully tied up her shoes. It was already sunny outside and a few of the Gladers were awake, too. Clara stood up and started sprinting towards the Maze entrance. This wasn’t the first time Clara had slept in. It happened quite often, actually. So she learnt to pack the night before, essentials would go in the pack, just so that she wouldn’t forget anything important. Sleep. That was one of Clara’s weaknesses. She just couldn’t get enough of it. And there was a time that it got really bad when she was at a serious low. But now, she just had to deal with it and do her job. No matter how difficult it was.

All the Runners were already at the door. Some looked a bit annoyed, and some looked amused at how frazzled Clara must look at the moment.
“Sorry, sorry, sorry.” She came to a halt just in front of them, “Slept in.” It was a rare sight to see. Clara never really had to apologise, simply because she hardly interacted with anyone. “Alright, I’m ready.” She said whilst tying her hair into a low ponytail and slipping on her Runner's pack.
Last edited by _Ambereyes_ on Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Image Image

_Ambereyes_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:24 am

Isa

Tags: None Location: The Box

Isa's eyes shot open, she had a splitting headache that seemed to pound in rhythem to the noise of... what was making that noise? She stood, squinting at her surroundings. What the- panic and a feeling like claustrophobia seized her when she realized two things. One. she was in some sort of cage or.. box that was moving upwards at a fast pace. It wasn't tight, in fact it had quite a bit of space, even with all the boxes.
And two.
She couldn't remember anything.
Only her name. But what use was a name if it wasn't attatched to anything?
Her chest started to heave and she fought back tears. Why-What-How-Where?!
She sunk to the floor, her thoughts mixing between slow motion and so fast she could bearly keep up with them herself.
That was when she glanced up, and realized she was only a few yards away from hitting a ceiling.
She curled up in a fetal position, arms shielding her head, expecting impact and then most likely death. But it didn't happen.
Instead she peeked between the cracks in fingers and winced at the light.
Last edited by .Kira Nightblade. on Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kellybelly1403 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:38 am

-removed-
𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝙷𝚎𝚛 | 𝟷𝟾𝚢 | 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚛 | 𝙰𝚌𝚎/𝙱𝚒 | 𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: Woods | 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂: tags | 𝚃𝙰𝙶𝚂: Brooks

Freyja stood with a blunt stare. You would think that these comments would no longer bother her, for the many months she knew the boy, but they still did. That wasn’t Brooks fault however, the girl just never had an understanding for jokes. “Wound? Nei. If I wound you, Brooks would be død and silent.”

She continued, giving the Tackhoe a blank stare, curious on why he was still here. It wasn’t as if she was making him stay. Most people by now would have left, so why not him? She watched as he carefully plucked the flower from the ground. It was gorgeous. The soft colours of the pink put her in awh, but she dared not to show it. Before she knew it, the rose was in her hair. For a split second, she felt at ease, comforted. It was a strange feeling, something the girl has never experienced. But no, that meant she let down her guard, showing her weaknesses. She couldn’t let that happen. “NEI!” She shouted and ripped out the flower. “Jeg vet hva du gjør! Og jeg vil ikke falle for dine triks! Dra, din feiging.” She yelled, while pointing her finger at his chest, moving closer. She was well aware that she switched into her native tongue and he wouldn’t understand, but she didn’t care.

Still mad at the Tackhoe, she turned away as he picked up his bucket. What he said about civilization hit her. Was he right? Or trying to scare her? It wasn’t like she wanted people to approve of her, right? No that can’t be. The girl never purposely tries to be approved, so that can’t be the reason. He had then mentioned the animals. The animals she herself slaughtered. The truth was that that job killed her, she became numb to it, but she had to make sure the animals were respected. If they were just slaughtered without any remorse that wouldn’t be fair to them. They are living creatures just like the Gladers. “You know so little, Brooks.” her tone softer than usual.
. . . . .

-removed-
𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝙷𝚎𝚛 | 𝟷𝟽𝚢 | 𝙼𝚎𝚍-𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 | 𝙷𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚘 | 𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: Kitchen | 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂: Isa| 𝚃𝙰𝙶𝚂: Nate, Leo, Anna

The girl placed her hands playfully on her hips at Nate's comment, and a small smile played at the corner of her lips, “You better not be dying. We’re pretty low on inventory…thanks to the Slicers.” she chuckled. It wasn’t long after she entered that her fellow Med-Jack walked in as well. “Good morning” The girl replied, taking the slip of paper from him. Leo didn’t need to tell her what the paper was, she already knew. It was important that each worker made their own lists so they can compare, especially if someone had missed an item. Bree grabbed her list as well and placed it on the counter in front of her. Slowly going down the list, mentally checking off what was the same, which so happened to be all of them, she smiled. “This is perfect Leo!”

The Med-Jack placed her attention back on the curly brunette and smiled politely. “I would love one ya. But if you don’t have time or honestly don’t want to make them it’s no biggie. I know we are technically not supposed to be here yet.” The girl spoke in an apologetic tone. She was aware the Cooks were used to people walking in, especially when they were cooking, but when she did it, which wasn’t very often, Bree felt guilty. Almost as if she’s interrupting something important, or the Kitchen was off limits to those who were not Cooks. Bree turned around as the door swung open once again, walking in Anna. "Morning." She waved, before hearing the boy’s comment about requests, the girl blanked. Every possible food Bree has been wanting to try disappeared from her mind. It was frustrating. “I’m good with anything.” She replied.

Just then a familiar nose started blaring throughout the Glade. The box was coming up. With more supplies, and a new Greenie. "We should probably go help out."
Last edited by Fawnie on Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: removed imagery per roleplay rules
kellybelly1403

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

b [003]

Postby senna_ » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:43 pm

────── 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 x───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    he/himtrackhoelocation: forest —> boxmentions: tagstags: freyja —> isa
    Just like that, Freyja exploded. Brooks knew it was going to happen. He hadn't noticed right away, but eventually, he caught sight of the blank expression across her features, the way her posture stiffened as he had grown closer and didn't rest for even a second as he retreated back. The way she was staring him down said everything: predator and prey, they had become, and it was only going to be a matter of seconds before Brooks was demolished. It was never a joke when Freyja spoke her impressive language. It was no joke with Freyja regardless, really, but things went from bad to worse when she blurted out what he could only assume was something she remembered from who-knows-where.

Brooks didn't have to understand what had been said to his face to get the right idea of the situation. She was infuriated, as per usual. It was always the same with her: he started out excited to see her, she gave him attitude, and he always felt bad about himself and his doings by the end. For whatever reason, there was enough entertainment to come back, even though it always felt like a slap to the face in the moment. Brooks' smile dropped immediately, and he raised his head slightly, nodding so faintly it was a challenge to properly see it.

"Sorry for being such a bother," he said a moment later, jaw clenched slightly to avoid a wobbly lip as he fixated his dark eyes on his bucket. He shrunk backward, like a puppy who had just received a scolding. "Brooks the Mood Killer is on the run again, eh?" Still refusing to meet his eyes, he managed — or attempted — a tight-lipped smile, but even if it was successful, it certainly didn't feel real. It wasn't real, not really. With one more nod to himself, Brooks turned away. If she wanted alone time, she'd get alone time. He'd go bother someone else.

It was the thought that counted, right? He thought it was a nice gesture — it certainly wasn't out of mockery. Note to self, Freyja doesn't like flowers. Mumbling a hushed, "See you," Brooks departed the scene, unable to even cast a glance back at her.

The vision of the flower against the soil pained him; its droopy petals represented his own dismay. His actions had innocent intentions, but seeing the crushed flower really did dim his mood. Did it make her feel powerful? Maybe. She had a way of making herself the dominant one. While it was admirable, it also had a tendency to crush his mood. That was just life, though. She'll be fine soon enough. That lightened his spirits enough to push him forward with a bit more of a spring in his step.

His energy seemed to rejuvenate as the blaring noise of the Box sounded from somewhere above. The Box. Was it that time? It had to be! Brooks never had kept track; he enjoyed the surprising thrill of the alarm. Breaking into a jog, his conversation (could one call it that?) with Freyja gone from his mind, Brooks headed towards the Box. Before he had even fully reached it, he couldn't resist calling out: "Hello there! We're coming, just hang tight." Just hang tight. Brooks wanted to smack his forehead as soon as he said those words. Of course they were going to hang tight, they were trapped in the metal contraption. Thankful the unfamiliar figure couldn't see his flushed cheeks, Brooks frantically looked around. "I need some help here!" he called out, desperate to find an extra pair of helpful hands.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:14 am

Isabell
Tags: Brooks Location: The Box

Isa's body had relaxed ever so slightly when she realized she hadn't been crushed, she wasn't dead.
Hearing the boy's voice caused a whole storm of differing emotions. Taking a deep breath, she slowly rose to a standing position. Shielding her eyes from the sunlight with her shaky hand, she looked up. Her eyes ever so slowly adjusting to the light, she could make out the form of the boy.

A small tremor shook her whole body as she tried to take in her situation, which was hard due to the fact she still had absolutely no info. The boy had sounded friendly, though; right? Is he the only one here? He would tell her what was going on.. how to get her memory back.. what the hell happened to her to land her in this strange box..
What if he wasn't friendly?
Trying to calm her breath, she cleared her throat. "I—who—where—how—?"
Apparently her tongue couldn't decide which question to ask first so it just went ahead and asked all of them.
Sort of.
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me