return of darkness | pokemon rp | closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

✩ i, ❧ i

Postby bigwig. » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:46 pm

── 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸 male 21 snagger gateon port tags: --

Good old Gateon Port was as fetid as ever. The smell of the sea was sickening today, pooling through the streets of the entire town like a cold morning fog. Adrian had been to the city many a time, though, and he was used to its eccentricities, including the permanent saline smell. He would've rather been back home in Pyrite Town, but for the last few months he'd been moving around a lot more, in no small part thanks to the task he'd been given by the professor back at the pokemon lab. It still felt a bit strange to him that Professor Willow had recruited him for such a mission. He was little more than a street urchin from Pyrite Town, with a moral compass that was much less straight and narrow than someone like Professor Willow's. He certainly wouldn't have given himself a machine that could steal pokemon, but it hadn't been his decision to make. Professor Willow must have seen something in him. Maybe it was just that he was streetwise; he'd been around and had seen trainers with shadow pokemon, as well as knowing a bit about how groups like Team Cipher worked. She had seemed to recognize this in him while he'd been training with her and the other snaggers, but there was no way for him to be sure of what was going on in her own head. Most of the others had stuck around for a bit longer than him, but many were also younger and more uncertain about the idea of using a machine to steal pokemon from other trainers. It wasn't the first time Adrian had even done something like steal a pokemon, but he had never used a snag machine before - only smuggled away pokemon coming in on shipments. Stealing a pokemon in battle the way a snagger had to was a different beast altogether.

Adrian's absol walked beside him, claws clicking quietly as his red eyes scanned the passersby carefully. Even outside his pokeball, Judas almost never left Adrian's side. Even when he was startled, he never ran off or jumped out in front of Adrian, just stood by his side like a soldier at attention. He'd always been a bit of an odd pokemon, at least as long as Adrian had known him for. Now, Adrian needed him and Jezebel more than ever, and the two seemed to know it. He felt like he hadn't seen as much of Team Cipher as he should have, though. Well, it wasn't like he was in a hurry to get on with wrangling shadow mons or anything, but the thought still made him a little uneasy. Cipher probably knew they had people after them now, and they were getting stronger by the day. Who knew how many they had on their side by now? And, on top of that, how many shadow pokemon had they already created? Cleansing them all was bound to be no easy task, even for a group of trainers. Of course, Adrian the thought didn't worry Adrian quite as much as it should have. He had Cipher figured for type of organization that eventually collapsed on top of itself no matter what, and he was sure he could survive until such a time as that happened. But, if he had to choose, he would rather the organization didn't get much further than it already had. That sentiment, in its simplest form, was why he had accepted the role of a snagger in the first place. Life in an Orre ruled by Team Cipher wasn't unthinkable, but it would be a much harder life for Adrian than his current one. Therefore, it was better to stop them before they got ahead.

Maybe that was a cynical way to look at things. Oh well. Adrian was distracted from his train of thought when he noticed Judas stiffen and glare harshly at something Adrian couldn't pinpoint. There weren't many people out yet, and Orre didn't have wild pokemon (especially not in Gateon Port), so what was it Judas was staring towards? Adrian immediately reverted to pretending not to notice and subtly slipped his hand into his bag to touch his snag machine. He didn't like wearing the thing on his arm at all times; it was a dead giveaway to anyone that he was capable of stealing their pokemon and would no doubt try. Any member of Team Cipher would take note immediately and avoid him like a plague. It was better if he retained the element of surprise.

── 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸 male 41 cipher admin citadark isle (cipher hq) tags: --

Lab work was, at times, dreadfully boring. But, it was necessary. Alistair took his organization's work very seriously, even down to the minute details that others usually preferred to ignore. Perhaps that was why he was here, back at the base, instead of out and about at Gateon Port. Not that he would've preferred that - Gateon was a rather unsightly place, and Alistair didn't always get along too well with the other administrators when they were assigned together. Julian certainly knew that - and it could have been a motivator for him to keep them separated when the stakes were set so high. But, of course, Alistair could never truly decipher the motives of another, not even their leader. But, in many ways, he was glad he was here taking stock of the lab (or overseeing others taking stock of the lab) rather than fighting to get a bunch of pokemon off a ship. Marie was on his heels as he moved industriously throughout the room, following dutifully but watching him with an air of irritation. She had grown quite used to being doted on at every opportunity, as had his other pokemon - aside from xerneas, which was out of its poke ball less than the others due to its powerful and volatile nature. Despite the reputation of shadow pokemon as unruly and difficult to control, Alistair had found his to be fairly agreeable, perhaps even more so than Marie, who was the only non-shadow pokemon on his team at the moment. It might have been due to the fact that Alistair's were pokemon with more timid dispositions. Either way, he didn't particularly like insubordinate pokemon, but the power of shadow pokemon was not to be trifled with. That was why Cipher kept creating them, after all. With enough shadow pokemon, they could become unstoppable.

Ah, a nice thought. A pity said thought was interrupted when his furfrou leaned up and bit the edge of his coat in her teeth, causing him to stumble and drop his clipboard. "Marie!" He scoffed in a scolding manner, scowling down at her as he quickly lept to recover everything he had scattered. The pokemon remained indignant. Ah, but he couldn't stay angry at her. She was perhaps the only living thing he would ever tolerate such rude behavior from. Plus, she looked so lovely today in her debutante trim. It might have been his favorite style for her fur, alongside the la reine - though the matron trim suited her as well. It was important to him that his pokemon look their most elegant and graceful at all times; he didn't know how other trainers managed to get on with ugly or plain-looking pokemon. With his composure regained, Alistair went back to taking stock of the lab, this time taking off one of his white gloves to rub Marie's head as she walked beside him.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: return of darkness | pokemon rp | o&a

Postby Primal Dialga » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:37 pm

*The Garchomp that is lying down bedside the female trainer raise his head and sniffs the air before getting up and jumping off the rooftop landing infront of Adrian and Judas,The Garchomp glares and growls at them both and is ready to battle if it has to*
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:03 am

Kichiro Takahiro
/male/cipher admins-Shientist/love interest- Secretely Julian/ tags- open/
/Pokemon-Hydreigon, S. Salamence, S.Goodra, S.Dialga/
He opened his eyes, at the pain in his neck. He was again falling asleep at his computer in the lab room. He was looking at the data by all the shadow pokemon the organization was caught so far. Most of the regular pokemon were successful catches as they become more powerful when shadowed with new shadow moves, but the other way the legendary pokemon were in his eyes failures. The shadowed legendary pokemon were strong, but not that strong that the original legendaries could be, like time and space duo Dialga and Palkia, were like pups what the original ones could be. Sighing he moves his hands to relieve neck pain, his head also little aches 'seriously I could need to stop being up so late and sleep in my bed" he spoke up to himself invoice. Though he was not completely alone there as his Hydreigon which once again was freed himself out of the Pokeball and was there hanging around. The large dragon pokemon was big, but never dropped or broke anything in the room.
He watched the few other Pokeballs at the table, his shadow pokemon was too dangerous to let go free, so they were almost never brought out except in battles, his eyes landed on the Salamences ball, which made him feel rather sad. This pokemon was his partner just like Hydreigon, he trained it to Bagon to Salamence he is now, but then he got an idea to use the machine to turn him to shadow pokemon, to see how powerful he could become and now he felt rather guilty about it. The kind Salamence was not like he used to be anymore and part of him wanted to find a way to purify him back, but he could not do that as then he could break the Team Cipher's plans.

Cordelia Florane "Flo"
/female/snagger-professor assistant/love interest - open/ tags- open/
/pokemon-Lycanroc (dusk), Meganium/
She was being in the Orre region for a while now, at the first she didn't have any interest to go all the way here, but after her parents were talked with Orre's professor Willow about the shadow pokemon crisis they were facing got her interest. As much she hated the idea about stealing or darkening the pokemon heart to use them made her angry, but as a professor assistant the shadowed pokemon interested her as well, but she kept that in her own mind.
She moved away from the pokemon hg lab after visiting the professor for so many questions that she didn't even remember what was she asking, but in the end, she got the snag machine which could be helpful to capture other trainers shadow pokemon as wrong it sounds, but it much to be done for the Orre's future.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:14 pm

☽ ▬▬ 〘 ʟ ᴀ ɪ ɴ ᴇ ʏ , ɴ ᴇ ᴡ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ 〙▬▬ ☽
cis female she / they pansexual nineteen snagger loc. pokemon hq lab tags. axel
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Lainey was somewhat dreading the day. Yes, she wanted to become a snagger to save the corrupted pokemon, but something about the role made her uneasy. How would her opponents react to her basically stealing their pokemon? What if she made more enemies than friends? This region was so different from back home.. It was so strange. She was nervous to encounter said 'evil trainers', and fight them for their pokemon, but she'd never admit it. She chose this life and now she'd live it contently with her own two pokemon by her side.

The girl looked down at her espeon that weaved between her walking legs and mewed every few minutes, as if insisting that they should hurry up. Her pikachu that sat on her shoulder also seemed in a hurried manner, and Lainey wasn't having it. "Guys, we just left the house, the lab is down the block, what are you two on about?" She finally asked, clearly annoyed. "Pika!" The pikachu answered, tapping to his wrist. Lainey narrowed her eyes, before finally understanding. Eyes widening, she checked her watch and noticed the time, "Crap!" she muttered under her breath. She was supposed to arrive at the Pokemon Hq Lab early to trian and get used to her Snagger Machine. She'd only just obtained it a few weeks ago, and she still had a handful of questions about how it worked. "You guys were right, c'mon Vee!" Lainey admitted with a groan, before breaking out into a run with her beloved espeon trotting after her. Lainey held Chu in her arms as she ran, running a whole block and weaving in and out of people's way, before finally seeing the doors to the Pokemon Hq Lab.

Lainey slowed to catch her breath: the only other time she'd been here was to pick up her Snagger Machine, but even then, she hadn't met the professor. She was nervous, knowing she'd meet them today and be tasked with a mission to go on with her fellow pokemon, and maybe other snaggers.

She pulled open the doors of the lab, standing up straighter and putting on her poker-face, Chu climbed back up to her shoulder and Vee fell into a sly step at her side. Lainey was always persistent about looking 'cool' when entering places with her pokemon companions. Upon entering, she went to the instructed room to meet the other snaggers and the professor. Though, when she walked in, there was only one other person there-and he didn't look like a professor. She eyed the boy up and down, recognizing him as a fellow snagger, due to the machine-like wristlet he had on-same as her.

"Hey, I'm Lainey." She nodded, standing opposite of him. Vee-her espeon-slowly circled him, sniffing his pant leg for a moment, before brushing up against his leg in a friendly greeting. "Chu!" her pikachu exclaimed in greeting as well, adjusting his baseball cap that Lainey had given him. For some reason she wasn't that nervous: she was fairly social, and it seemed like he was friendly too. The girl was hoping she'd make a friend or two to acompany her on her snagger journey, and perhaps this kid would be the lucky one.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunar » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:51 pm

With the upcoming arrival of Grandson Monty Prepare himself to leave Agate Village to the big port city of the Orre region, Gateon.
Adding a side car to his trolley kart vehicle thing that he manage to salvage from one of the many dumpster across the region, he grabs two helmets, one for him and for Winston, bringing back Pomppy and Caesar to their pokeballs, where they be better protect to the long journey, he departed giving a big farewell to his neighbors.
Going across the big dessert areas towards Gateon he can feel the wind marauding his old body, meanwhile he reflects upon the events that transpired couple of weeks ago when he receive a strange behaved Pokemon from a very shady person in the same city, he's been attempting to control her ever since, but, even with all his long live experienced life as a trainer he couldn't simply do it, he was on the hopes he could make it before his grandson's trip, but, never came to be the case, both him and his Pokemon been looking forward for Winny's visit which bring so much life around the whole village, but, unfortunately this time may not as pleasant as other times as Monty is going to requires his grandson's aid.
Winston should be hitting the land on the next few ships. wanting to get there before then Monty press the gas a bit harder to go faster towards his destination and smirks as he gets closer towards Gateon.
"Sonny, you better prepare yourself, I may have a plate full for you this time around." he laughs.
Lunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Andy [1], Tsubasa [1]

Postby javitaxy » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:29 pm

𝑨𝑵𝑫𝒀 𝑺𝑪𝑶𝑻𝑻
17 - Male - Snagger - Location: Pokemon HQ Lab - Tags: Axel, Lain

The sudden weight that fell onto his bed woke him up. Scratching his eyes, he turned to look at his luxio that had just jumped on top of him. "...Sara? What's wrong?" Unaware that she had been trying for a while now to wake him up, Andy petted her. Sara rarely climbed onto his bed after evolving, as she got too big and heavy. She looked at him, moving her tail side to side, but not making any sounds. Trying to understand what she was trying to communicate, his brain remembered what day it was today.

"I overslept!!" he screamed, while slapping his face awake. He was so excited to officially start his snagger adventure last night that he couldn't fall asleep... Until three hours ago, when he collapsed on his bed. In theory, it didn't have to be today, as he just needed the professor's permission. But he and a couple of others had decided to start together, and he had been waiting for this day to come the entire week.
Unfortunately, he was late to wake up, as he missed his alarm. Tears started filling his eyes, and he hugged Sara for comfort. However, he was interrupted by the annoying sound of a bell, as he realised he hadn't even checked the time. Wiping his tears away, he stared at the clock on his wall, his eyes widening together with his smile. It was early enough for him to be there on time! Jumping out of bed, he gets ready as fast as he could in order to make it in time.

Dashing out of his house, he quickly made his way to the lab. It wasn't that far away, but he still had to travel a long distance. Luckily he knew a couple of shortcuts, given how he had lived in this city his whole life. Not thinking about anything but getting there as soon as he could, he ignored everything that was around him, his luxio following him right behind.

Once he got to the location, he pushed the door with all his strength, making a loud noise to announce his presence. Barely able to breath, he scanned the area with his eyes, only to notice the professor wasn't even there. He collapsed on the floor, but quickly sat back up. Feeling something shift around his back, he realised Bob had tagged along as well, as the wimpod had climbed there earlier without him noticing. He then turned to look at the other two people that were there, he waved and smiled.

𝑻𝑺𝑼𝑩𝑨𝑺𝑨
23 - Male - Cipher Admin - Location: Citadark Isle - Tags: Open

Yawn. Today was a slow one, wasn't it? He wondered how he could get rid of his boredom as he laid on a couch staring at the ceiling. Loud music blasting from his earphones, he closed his eyes. Should he have gone with the others to the port after all? ...No, actually; That mission sounded like a pain right now. With a sigh, he looks around the room he was at. There wasn't much in it besides the old sofa, small fridge, and a bunch of his old instruments. All of these have been brought by him, of course. Given that the place had so many unused rooms, he practically kept one for himself as a breakroom... His "breaks" essentially being whenever Julian wasn't around. Or when no mission was assigned directly to him. Or just when he felt like it.

It's not that he disliked his job or was lazy, it's just that it could get boring sometimes. Many times. He'd rather be out there giving a concert or going on a date... But with him being on Cipher it wasn't that simple. Even if he wasn't currently working on something, he couldn't just walk out the door, as their base was inside a pretty hard to reach island. Fortunately, he didn't have to actually live there unlike other Cipher members, and he was usually sent on mainland missions since he's not precisely a "lab guy".

Either way, he had everything he needed here with Cipher, and had gained a lot of power and fame... or rather, infamy? Being a higher up on a criminal organization didn't exactly give him a clean image, but if it meant people listening to his music, then he was alright with it. After all, he was a musician before being a Cipher admin, or so he reminded himself.
On that thought, he got up from the couch and grabbed one of his electric guitars and plugged it in. There was no point in laying down when he could be perfecting his skills. The guitar was the instrument he had the most experience with, and even though he should be practising more with the drums, he didn't have a set around. Yet.
After adjusting everything but just before actually playing, he chuckled in anticipation, knowing that certain people will complain about the sound being too loud to work properly, but oh well. Not like they had the power to stop him anyway.
javitaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mehagony » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:46 am

Eugene Shpion
- Other Trainer - 25 - Male -

The Krabby Club was a nice place, sure you had some rowdy sailors, but it had a very nice atmosphere. Eugene saw a window on the second floor from the outside and immediately headed for it, going past the dancers that were performing and putting up a jolly good show. Upon arrival he noticed the music was almost completely silent from the first floor, this floor must be for those who seek a bit more of a peaceful time. Looking around the room it was pretty miniscule, there was a bar with a lone bartender, a surrounded area probably for some VIPs and next to the bar the one thing he was looking for, a window. He went up to the bar, took a seat second closest to the window and told the bartender, "I'll have a beer.". The bartender obviously confused by this child coming up to him and asking for a beer. Composing himself he dons a stern face and retorts, "Don't joke around kid, what are you? 12? Scram now, this place is no place for kids.". As the bartender was about to shoo him away, Eugene slammed something he couldn't believe, an ID. He decided to at least check the validity of the ID and after a decently detailed check and much to his dismay and disbelief he was indeed of drinking age, he was 25 no less! The bartender sighed in defeat, this truly was an adult, he gave him his beer and asked a simple question. "Why are you in the Krabby Club anyway?" Honestly he was expecting some elaborate answer coscidering what just happened, but he got a very simple answer. "I'm here for the view." As Eugene looks outside he sees a very interesting sight, a Garchomp standing on the opposite side of a person and an Absol. "Today is gonna be an interesting day."

-----------------------

Anton Rikishi
- Cipher Member - 19 - Male -

On the bottom floor of the Krabby Club you can hear the dancers performing to music, sailors arguing and drinking and in the very back you can hear rapid chewing and gulping noises. In the back, in a corner you can see Anton voraciously eating a big burger who decided to grab a snack since the shipment he was supposed to steal with other members and even some Commanders was late. The snack eventually turned into a full meal as you can see a pile of empty plates next to him. Deciding to head back to the port to wait, he orders another big burger to give to his pokemon and once he receives it he exits after paying. Once he is outside he releases all 3 of his pokemon and splits the burger into 3 to hand them each a third. Yokozuna and Chankonabe ate happily, but Hakuho ate it quite aggressively. Many would be against releasing their shadow pokemon out of battle, but Anton felt bad and over the time he had him Hakuho became pretty obedient, at least for shadow pokemon standards that is. After all 3 had finished he returned them to their respective pokeballs and head to port.
mehagony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✩ ii

Postby bigwig. » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:27 pm

── 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸𝙸 male 21 snagger gateon port tags: starfire

Adrian lept back when, seemingly out of nowhere, he saw a garchomp leap down from a rooftop and land in front of him. He was startled, of course, but at least know he knew what it was Judas was staring at. The absol braced himself, preparing to fight, but made no sound; Adrian had never heard the absol let out a cry at all. That was strange, of course, but Adrian didn't think much of it. The garchomp, however, gave a low growl, as though threatening the both of them. Well, that was what he got for thinking that things had been too calm lately. Adrian instinctively reached for his belt, grabbing his other pokeball. His snag machine was in his pouch at his belt, where it wasn't as obvious as it would be if it were always on his arm. He was ready to fight if he needed to, even if he didn't know who this pokemon belonged to or why it was here. There weren't wild pokemon in Orre, unless this one had escaped from a ship or something - either that, or it did belong to someone. If it was a shadow pokemon, Adrian couldn't tell; only his snag machine would be able to determine as much. However, he knew shadow pokemon were usually quite aggressive, which might have explained why it was hostile, or why Judas seemed unsettled by its presence. However, Adrian stayed quiet, waiting for the strange pokemon's next move. Maybe it wouldn't attack after all.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:10 pm

The female trainer gets up and goes to see where her Garchomp went.

She looks down from the rooftop at the situation that is going on down below and thinks to herself"well this is interesting"

She then says to her Garchomp "Oh so that's where you went,I know your a bit over protective of me but there's no need to start a unnecessary fight with that Absol tho."

*The Garchomp stops growling at Adrian and Judas and looks up at it's trainer before carefully climbing it's way back up onto the rooftop it jumped down from and stands next to it's trainer*

The female trainer says in a calm voice to Adrian "I'm sorry if my Garchomp startled you,he can be somewhat over protective of me,I'm glad I didn't have to break up a fight since his battle skills are very impressive."

*The female trainer then looks at her Garchomp and then takes out a pokepuff and places it in her left hand which the Garchomp carefully eats it from her hand without causing harm to it's trainer,but the female trainer is still in view of Adrian tho*
Last edited by Primal Dialga on Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

axel [ 002 ] | blakely [ 002 ]

Postby Ploegy » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:29 am

Axel Neuvile!!
      xxxmale eighteen years old snagger location: pokemon hq lab tagged: lainey & andy

Waiting seemed to take forever. The longer it took, the more Axel believed he had already missed the send off of trainers. It was a frustrating thought, especially given how long he had been training at the lab in comparison to some of them. Of course there was no controlling how long it would take one to get used to their snag machine and the concept of stealing shadow pokemon. For some it had come faster than others and for others, himself included, it took much longer. His training had come with its own problems. For starters, he hadn't been overly experienced having two pokemon, only having received his second upon arriving at the lab. Creating a bond and becoming close with his swablu had been important to him and it had took some time, which he unfortunately had been given when problem with his gear rose. Unlike a large majority of the others, he had to wait longer to have his machine adjusted to work on his less dominant arm, which happened to be his right, rather than his left like most had. He wasn't sure why such a design choice had been made, but it had slowed things down for him. Of course he hadn't minded though. He enjoyed most of his time at the lab, but now he was ready to leave.

As the thought of leaving returned to his head once more, Axel heard the doors open to the lab and he allowed his gaze to drift over towards them. The girl that entered appeared to be another around his age, but he hadn't seen her around before. While he had met many of the other snaggers during his time at the lab, he couldn't say he had met them all. This girl certainly was one of those, but he greeted her with a smile nevertheless. Even if she was a stranger, it was nice to have some company.

Hearing her speak, the boy gave a polite dip of his head, but before he could even think offering his own name, he felt her espeon brushing against his legs. His smile widened at the pokemon and he crouched down to gently pet its head. As the pikachu chimed in, Axel lifted his gaze to look at it and offered it a smile as well. "You sure have some nice pokemon," he stated as he pushed himself back to his feet. Seeing the girl's pokemon out made him wonder if he too should have his own out. Most of the time he was in the lab he didn't to ensure that they didn't get into any trouble with the workers, but maybe once they left, he would let them stay out. He'd figure it out once he actually left. For now, he had to continue his wait and maybe introduce himself. As he realized he still hadn't given out his own name, a sheepish expression crossed his face and was accompanied by a weak chuckle. "Right, I should introduce myself. I'm Axel."

The brief case of embarrassment left the boy as he finally introduced himself and he dropped his hand back to his side. He was ready to ask if she was here to see the professor when he heard yet another trainer enter the room. Unlike the girl, the boy made sure his arrival had been heard. While it took him by surprise, Axel wasn't too bothered by it. Actually, he still kept his cheer disposition. Just as quickly as this boy had entered though, he collapsed to the floor, which did concern him, but it seemed he was quick to recover. That was at least a good sign. From the smile and wave he directed towards them, Axel felt it was safe to assume that he would be alright. Allowing relief to settle in, he offered a small wave back in the other boy's direction. His wave would have been followed by a greeting, but yet again he was stopped from speaking as a voice over the loudspeaker came on.

"Attention snaggers waiting for Professor Willow, she will be joining you shortly. We are sorry for the wait!" It wasn't much information, but at least it let them know that she would be with the shortly.

Blakely Pradd!!
      xxxfemale twenty-one years old cipher admin location: gateon port tagged: open

As her gaze continued to roam the nearby port, she noticed more people had begun wandering the streets. Such was problematic, but she wouldn't let it faze her. Instead Blakely's attention moved back to the incoming ship as it neared the dock. It seemed now was time for her to get to work. Climbing to her feet, she smoothed down the sailor's uniform she sported. Such an outfit was necessary in order to keep suspicion off her. It certainly made her look the part of a dock worker, which was exactly what she was going for, plus it would allow her to easily access to the ship. Despite the pros it had, she couldn't say she found it great wear. The style of such a uniform wasn't anything she would be caught wearing around for fun. That hardly mattered in a situation like this. All she could do was suck it up and push forward with her mission.

That was exactly what she planned to do. Walking over to the sailors that previously had been bickering with one another, she stepped between them and gave them a dirty look. "Cut your pathetic arguments already. We have work to do," she said gruffly. The two men looked at her for a moment before nodding and hurrying off to work on tying the ship down to the dock. She was glad they were so easily ordered around. The last thing she wanted to deal with would have been two incompetent fools. Even if they hadn't jumped into action, she would have. She had learned her way around a ship during her time in Team Cipher. It was necessary in order to properly infiltrate them and steal its contents or at least that was how she saw it. Others may not agree with such a view. They would much prefer flashier ways of acting. Sure, she couldn't deny such was nice, but they didn't always succeed, especially with the possible threat of trainers trying to stop them lingering around every corner.

Dropping those thoughts from her mind, Blakely moved forward to grab the plank needed for the ship's crew to cross over onto the dock. While it was rather heavy, she managed to moved it into place and with the help of the other men, they placed it down in its place. Stepping aside, the woman allowed the crew to begin crossing over, giving them a salute as they did. This was the part she hated the most, but she played along nevertheless. It wouldn't be much longer she'd have to play nice with these people. All she needed was to get onboard and get control over the ship itself. Getting it back to sea would allow her to bring its contents back to the base far easier than trying to gather everything and make a run for it. Besides, if others from the team were nearby they'd know to infiltrate the ship as soon as she was on board.

As the last crew member stepped off the ship, Blakely dropped her salute and boarded with the other sailors. Now it was showtime.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me