mark of destiny. \\ multifandom \\ o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: mark of destiny. \\ multifandom \\ o&a

Postby Goodbye... » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:37 am

I̴̛̩̥̜̙̫͖̜͍͎̯̹̽̐͘ͅ𝚗𝚜𝚙è̵̢̩͙̿̓̈̿̊̕c̶̢͖̝͚̍͌̅̀̑̋̕͠͝𝚝𝚘𝚛 Ġ̷̩͚͉͙͙̣̥͎̍̀̅̇̊͘̚̕͜𝚊𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚝

𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗; 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 / 𝟸𝟽 / 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎 / 𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚜; Eiridi

Scanning the area around him one last time, he huffed in aggravation and rested his fists on his hips after getting no answer. This just had to be some elaborate trick from M.A.D to mess with his head, there was no such thing as magic after all...Was there? What if these people really were in trouble? Who was Azaari? Well, he couldn't help anyone if he was just standing around, there had to be an exit somewhere, even if that meant busting down the wall. As his brain was being scrambled trying to deduce whether the letter was sincere or not, a sudden shout from the next room made him jolt in alarm, inadvertently activating the self-defense mechanism that was hidden within his anatomy. The top of his fedora popped open and a long, slender mechanical arm came out with a yellow glove, wielding a large wooden mallet- ready to slam down on anyone who had just made that sudden noise. The inspector gasped, reaching up with his real arm and slapping his palm against the head of the weapon before it could bop the poor girl on the head, he turned on his heels to face her, flashlight pointing at her body so he could get a full view of his offender. Once he got a good glance at her he forced the mallet back into it's place and cleared his throat, bowing a little and offering his hand like a gentleman. "Oh, hello there madame, I'm sorry for startling you, but yes, I seem to be here by mistake, Inspector Gadget, at your service!" His voice was a bit softer now, but not by much. "I was just looking for the owners of this establishment, unless...You are?" He raised an eyebrow in confusion and pointed his index finger at her innocently. "Well, either way, it's nice to meet you...miss..?" He was obviously expecting her to finish his sentence for him, seemingly unphased by the sword that was pointed directly at him, a goofy yet charming smile on his face, happy to meet someone else in this deathly tomb.

(That was kinda short, I wish I could write more complex posts, but my brain isn't working, I'm sorry! ^^' But I hope it was halfway decent at least!)

𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐁𝐨𝐲

𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗: 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 / 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎 / 𝟷𝟻 / 𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚜; K1-B0

The android's voice box squeaked in slight alarm when he actually managed to get a reply back. coming into focus was a boy around his height -although to him he looked much older- with white hair and very pale skin, although the thing that caught his attention the most was the streaks of black than ran down his face like permanent tears, and his luminescent eyes that matched his own. "Another robot?" He wasn't sure, aside from the strange features he possessed, he looked like a normal high-schooler. What a relief if he was, although he had to admit the way this android was dressed made him a little uneasy, as if he was fit to go into war; but if he was willing to help him get out of here then he'd gladly accept is companionship. "Oh, hello there, I'm Toby, b-but most people just call me Astro..." His voice was soft and calm despite nervousness reeking from his posture. "And- yeah I was actually, just a few minutes ago I think, I'm not sure though, everything's a little fuzzy to be honest..." He laughed quietly and broke eye contact with the stranger to take another look around. After another quick inspection he looked back up at his new acquaintance, then turned off his "headlights", thinking it rude to just blind him while trying to converse, even if that made it hard for him to see.

He then looked down at where the other robot's hand should've been, then furrowed his eyebrows a little, holding up his own. "Did you happen to have a kind of...um..imprint on the back of your hand like mine? But then it disappeared?"Astro had never really believed in magic up until today it seemed, sure their complex mechanics in his world that apparently could put the memories and personality of someone into a machine -which only didn't bother him because he was used to it- but nothing like his ever happened. And the longer the boy stayed in the darkness, the more uneasy he became. "Oh, it's nice to meet you by the way!" He smiled warmly and extended his hand for a shake, though he somehow expected it to be rejected given how stoic the stranger looked.
Last edited by Goodbye... on Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Goodbye...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anne Gable » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:13 pm

Lɪɴᴀ Mᴇᴀᴅᴏᴡꜱ

Female|17|Miraculous Ladybug|Oc||Tags: Ren Amamiya

Lina carefully studied the glowing message for a few minutes, unintentionally ignoring her friend and surroundings. Whoever wrote it was asking for an almost unrealistic amount of help from her. Even if she had a "dragonsign", she had zero experience fighting a lich or other undead things. There was also no guaranteed pair of magic shoes to get her home. However, it sounded like this threat could potentially figure out a way to get into other universes. And Lina didn't want to see anyone she knew become a crazy zombie servant to some powerful zombie boss. Looking down at her hands, she noticed a blue glowing symbol on one of them. Could this be the dragonsign? The clicking sound of footsteps approaching caused her to turn around and step away from the wall. "Miss Lina, I've been trying to tell you that I don't think we're alone here," her kwami said in an annoyed whisper. Despite the darkness, it bothered her to picture Sarcelle looking disappointed at her. After some minutes of complete silence, she could hear a voice asking if anyone was there. "I'm sorry Sarcelle, I promise I'll be a better listener. Sarcelle, wings out," Lina quietly whispered. After transforming, she could see slightly better in the dark. But it wasn't pleasant to see something that looked like a person holding a weapon. "Yes, there is someone here. Could you possibly point that away from me? I don't want to fight you," Demoiselle Bleue slowly replied.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➼ ii

Postby bigwig. » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:49 pm

── 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸 male human hannibal tags: lorulae

She appeared as though from nowhere, shadow melting away into what could be vaguely discerned as a humanoid form. Had she been there the whole time? She must have, as there had been not a sound to indicate anyone moving up or down the stairs. Will's eyes were certainly not built for this level of darkness, but nonetheless she seemed to have shown up quite suddenly; he hadn't even been able to make out a shape where she stood now, but within a moment she was quite apparent indeed. Will managed not to jump at hearing her voice so suddenly, but his eyes undoubtedly lit up with surprise at the sudden revelation that there was, in fact, someone else in here. He looked her over as well as he could with so little light to guide him, and didn't find himself immediately stricken by anything about her appearance. However, he didn't have as much to work with as he would've liked. "No." He answered her, though rather flat and matter-of-fact about it. "I'm not." He reaffirmed, not following it up with any further convincing. Will knew that, if she didn't want to believe him, there was probably little he could do to change her mind. As it stood, he as of yet found it unlikely she was the one who was behind all this, and hoped that, if she followed a similar rationale, she would reason the same way when it came to him. "And I take it you aren't, either?" Will retaliated - a largely rhetorical question, just to prompt her down that train of thought. She, too, had assumed this was a trap of some sort, but trying to pick her brain for ideas was too much of a risk to strike out on right away. Anything she knew that he didn't would be revealed in due time; Will would give only as much information as he deemed necessary. If she was indeed in precisely the same scenario as him, he would wait for her to dispense with those details on her own, instead of feeding such to her to confirm. Of course, if she was an instrument in this, she would undoubtedly know all about the setup anyway, but what was more important was to watch for anything she might accidentally reference that he was not meant to know. It took an immense amount of self-control and discipline to keep secrets, especially complex ones, perfectly hidden from someone else, especially if you were meant to converse with them over an extended period of time.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zaperrex » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:25 am

K1-B0
[ BLACK DRAGONSIGN | DANGANRONPA V3 | TAGS: ASTRO BOY ]

'Another'? So this boy is a robot as well? Kiibo examines him from head to toe almost disbelievingly. That explains the eyes, but otherwise, he looks completely human. He's never met another android before; all the other robots Kiibo's met have been bears. Malevolent bears, as ridiculous as that sounds. A thousand questions flood his mind, especially regarding this robot's origins, but he saves them for later.

While it doesn't look like this 'Astro' (what a strange name; does he have an interest in space? Kiibo is reminded of a 'Luminary of the Stars') has any more idea of what's going on than he does, Kiibo is still pleased to have run into him. In times of hardship, it is important to work together. He believes this wholeheartedly, even after the betrayals they faced in the killing game. A pang of worry shoots through him as he's reminded of his friends—what has become of them? There's no way for him to know unless they happen to have been brought here as well. He forces himself to keep paying attention to the conversation. Right, the symbols. He brings his hand up, only now realizing that the mark has disappeared. "Yes, it was a black symbol shaped like..." He pauses, unsure how to describe it. After a moment, Kiibo's mouth suddenly presses into a perfectly flat slit and slowly prints out a photo. It's his memory of seeing the mark on the back of his hand minutes ago. He plucks the photo from his mouth and turns it towards Astro. "Like this."

He drops the photo in shock as Astro extends a hand towards him. He wants to hold hands? But they just met, that's... that's totally inappropriate! Kiibo's face flushes a florid pink, his collar snapping up instinctively to hide the lower part of his face. Surely that's not right! His hands shoot up as though in surrender. "I'm s-sorry, I'm not sure I understand!" He does have a feeling he's forgetting something, but he's too flustered to work it out.
Zaperrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ eiridi // 2 ]

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:09 pm

eiridi von ronchelle
      female | fe:3h oc | white dragonsign | feeling: confused (initially) | tags; inspector gadget

the second eiridi saw the mallet spring out from the stranger's hat, her eyes widened in disbelief. she had never seen any weapon like it, nor had she ever seen a weapon look so cartoony. but regardless, she instantly raised her blade up in an attempt to block it's strike, but thankfully, the mallet was stopped by the hat's owner, who then shined a flashlight onto eiridi.
      amidst the flashlight's glare, the stranger looked rather...eccentric, the only word that eiridi could use to describe him. her impression was left even more confused as he introduced himself as "inspector gadget". for a moment, eiridi couldn't tell if his rather odd cheerfulness was a facade or just a part of inspector gadget's nature. he seemed awfully cheerful given the situation of being taken away from home and being thrown into this entirely new one.
      "...it's eiridi," eiridi finally introduced after a bout of silence, her feathery ears turning to point downwards in slight embarrassment. "eiridi von ronchelle." for a moment, she was lost as to what to say next, until she remembered the situation at hand. despite his rather chipper attitude, inspector gadget didn't appear to be worried at all. was it because of natural curiosity of this world's workings, or was it just part of his personality, to not worry? eiridi couldn't tell "i don't mean to be blunt, but i'm assuming that you were taken from your world? and that you were assigned a dragonsign as well?" she folded her arms in an attempt to hide her own dragonsign, but to her dismay, her symbol was radiating a faint white light from her gloved hand.
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goodbye... » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:05 pm

I̴̛̩̥̜̙̫͖̜͍͎̯̹̽̐͘ͅ𝚗𝚜𝚙è̵̢̩͙̿̓̈̿̊̕c̶̢͖̝͚̍͌̅̀̑̋̕͠͝𝚝𝚘𝚛 Ġ̷̩͚͉͙͙̣̥͎̍̀̅̇̊͘̚̕͜𝚊𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚝

𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗; 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 / 𝟸𝟽 / 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎 / 𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚜; Eiridi

The goofy smile stuck to the Inspector's face as the young girl introduced herself as "Eridi", he repeated the name back to her, pronouncing it perfectly. "Eiridi Von Ronchelle? A very elegant name, It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Ronchelle!" He said happily, standing up straight again, and adjusting his clothes a little so that he looked more presentable in front of her. Despite how grim the situation they both were in the Inspector never appeared nervous regardless of how much danger he was currently in...at least when it came to himself. Even though he was mostly made out of flesh and blood, the mechanical parts in his being usually prevented him from taking serious damage from harsh physical injuries, so the fear of death was the last thing on his mind most of the time, that is... unless it came to one of his relatives or close friends. Speaking of which, the realization hit him like a ton of bricks that his dear niece was now home with nobody but the family dog to keep her safe and the fact that the Inspector was God knows how far away from his house and he had absolutely no clue how to return, and to top it all off with the potential threat from Dr. Claw made him completely drop his cheerful demeanor in a matter of seconds. He extreme sense of dread washed over him and he gasped sharply, but tried to keep his composure despite how difficult he found it now. When the woman asked him a question he brought his attention back to her.

Although he took a few seconds to try and calm himself down, then nodded softly. "Y-yes I was, I need to get back to somebody soon, they could be in danger, you wouldn't happen to know a way out of here, would you? "I don't want to go around destroying other people's property of course, but it's kind of an emergency..." His voice was now much calmer and quieter than before, as if his whole innocently ditzy demeanor was a sham, (Althought that wasn't true) he looked around the room again, kicking himself for only just now realizing what danger his family members could be in. He looked back at Eiridi and his eyes immediately focused on the faintly glowing symbol she wore on her hand. That's when he remembered his and peeled back his glove again to show her his blue one. "Oh, you mean this? Yes I think it has something to do with why we're here, but I haven't the slightest clue how...But I'll figure it out! Surely..." He always seemed embarrassed at how clueless he often acted, always stating the obvious or missing clues completely at times, but he always assured people that he was getting smarter, which technically wasn't a lie, bit by bit his intellect had been growing over the years the more cases he solved, and it would pay off, MOST of the time.

He felt all over the stone wall for any sign of a secret door perhaps, his robotic fingers pressing gently on the surface for any hidden button he could press, with nothing happening...That's when he realized that he had something that could solve their little dilemma much easier. "Oh that's right I forgot! Go go gadget laser!" He commanded again, pointing his index finger towards the wall, and the tip of it popped open to expose a fiery red beam of heat that shot out from it, and began melting away the interior. He drew a nearly perfect circle with it, then put the cap back on the weapon. He gently kicked the place where he had made the cut and it fell away from them to reveal a giant hole that led to the outside world, big enough for them both to crawl through. He bowed towards the girl again, smiling with excitement that they'd be exiting sooner than they expected. "After you, madame!" He motioned both hands towards the opening. Although something clicked in his mind and he stood up straight for the third time, looking up and down at the floors below and above him, surely there were other people here besides themselves, and surely they would want to be rescued aswell, there had to be stairs or an elevator that connected everyone to this floor, so surely they would eventually find it, or even find other ways of escaping, if not, he could easily come back to get them all after doing a bit of exploring.

(Note: I don't know if it's appropriate for them to be getting out so soon when they just got there, I didn't mean to rush things and I'd love for them to talk more, I just assumed that that was something Gadget would've done, but I can change it!)

𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨 𝐁𝐨𝐲

𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗: 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 / 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎 / 𝟷𝟻 / 𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚜; K1-B0

The young "teen" seemed somewhat surprised when Kiibo showed that he could actually print out photos of things solely based on memory, he found it amazing, even if he suspected the stranger to be a robot, he too looked almost completely indifferent to any human he had ever seen. Astros eyes widened with worry when when Kiibo seemed to be frightened by his hand gestured. He looked down at his hand, then his eyes widened even more and he gasped, noticing that Kiibo's face had turned a bright pink, and it immediately dawned on him what he might've accidentally insinuated. "Oh no no I didn't mean it like that, I'm so sorry! It's just- Where I come from we just use it as a friendly gesture after meeting someone is all!" He mentally face-palmed, of course a robot wouldn't know what a handshake was, it was stupid of him to think otherwise, but the boy so eerily realistic his mind foolishly assumed that wasn't the case.

Shaking his head to try and clear out the embarrassment he felt. "I didn't mean to startle you, I'm sorry..." He added, blushing a light pink himself and looking away from the robot. Gosh why did he have to go and make this whole thing awkward, he should've known better than to do that. Trying to rebound from his awkward encounter he cleared the imaginary lump in his throat and changed the subject. "Yes, that's it! I have the same one on mine! The letter told me it was a 'dragonsign'...I think? I'm not sure what it's supposed to do, but it doesn't seem to be hurting me right now, so I guess it's ok, I just wish I knew what it did..." He sighed, rubbing the surface of his hand again and grunting in frustration. "Maybe it leads to a way out? No, sorry that's stupid, but I really wish I knew what it did..." He looked up at Kiibo and smiled a little. No worries, I'm sure there's a way out of here somewhere, there has to be... He started scoping around the room again with his headlights, if there was no door around here then he'd just have to break down the wall if they were going to get out into the open air and save whoever had sent out that distress call. "Maybe we could just... Break the wall down?" He grimaced a little from the thought, but if that was the only way of escape, it had to be done.
Last edited by Goodbye... on Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:59 am, edited 7 times in total.
Goodbye...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AuraDragoness » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:04 am

Holly // Hawk Laguz // Fire Emblem (OC) // Female // Dragonsign: Red // Tags: N/A

Holly looked at her hand, the image on it and the writing on the wall had since vanished but the fact this place was another realm remained.

From what the message said, she was supposedly chosen to help stop a great evil in this land; fighting wasn't exactly new to her, but having the destiny and role of saving the world was. Briefly she wondered if this was how those back home had felt when they challenged a God and her disciples.

At least she supposedly wasn't the only one with this destiny, there were others, from realms and worlds of their own; if she could find them, then they would be valuable allies and, just maybe, have more of a clue as to what was going on.

It was then that she heard something, a voice? or maybe it was voices? Either way, she made her way out of the chamber and towards the sound; hopefully, they were friend and not foe.

Risk // Red Fox // OC // Male // Dragonsign: N/A // Tags: N/A

Risk paced around the area in frustration. He had one job, just one: reconnaissance at a known Enigma facility. But no, here he was, whisked away to some realm that he knew nothing about save what had been written on the wall.

He'd already looked at some of the room's contents, but they shed no light on his situation, not even the tech of his eye could salvage anything from the books strewn about. Nevertheless, he wasn't going to figure out much by simply staying in the room and so, with a sigh, left it and made his way aimlessly around, poking his head into various rooms as he passed them in hopes to find something or someone that could tell him what was going on and where to go.

((OOC: Anyone want to tag them feel free :D))
AuraDragoness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zaperrex » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:47 pm

K1-B0
[ BLACK DRAGONSIGN | DANGANRONPA V3 | TAGS: ASTRO BOY ]

Oh, a cultural misunderstanding! Kiibo eagerly accepts the explanation, managing a relieved half-smile—not realizing it's completely covered by his still raised collar. "I apologize; I am still learning... If you don't mind, perhaps you could tell me more about it later?" He stares down at the photo on the floor, partially out of a lingering embarrassment and partially due to an aversion to littering... It's improbable he'll find anywhere to properly dispose of it in this decrepit tower, but it may be useful again if they run into more people. It would be inefficient to print more copies. Having properly justified this inconsequential action to himself, he picks it back up.

Not at all noticing the faint blush on Astro's own cheeks or the hasty change of subject, Kiibo listens without comment to the other boy's musings. As his thoughts turn back to the sign, his skin returns to its usual pale and his collar retracts. Without more information, it's apparent to him that neither of them will be able to come to any useful conclusions regarding the dragonsign, as vexing as that may be. Unfortunately, there are no Ultimate Detectives among them, and Kiibo doubts even Shuichi would be able to figure everything out with so little.

Moving on to the topic of escape, while Kiibo is not exceptionally worried about it (at least yet), he is nonetheless appreciative of Astro's optimistic attitude. The thought of breaking the wall down had already passed through his own mind as well, so upon Astro's suggestion, he immediately brings out his laser cannon and aims it at the wall, only to change his mind and allow his arm to drop back down to his side. "Do you have any functions more suitable for this task? My weapon is... not very precise. I wouldn't want to accidentally collapse part of the tower." The only time he used his laser cannon, property damage was not a great concern to him. It was more of the point, actually, at least in the beginning. "Also, am I wrong in assuming you can fly?" He'd looked out a window earlier; they're fairly high up. Hopefully, Astro is aware of this and is planning accordingly.
Zaperrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:37 am

Ren Amamiya!!
      xxxxmale seventeen years old persona 5 tagged: lina
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

For a moment there was silence after he called out and Ren was certain that nobody else was present, but then a voice finally cut through and caused him a soft scuff at their request. It wasn't as if he was purposely pointed his pistol in her direction yet she made it sound as if that was what he intended. Maybe she shouldn't have been standing in front of it. It wasn't as if he could even see her anyways. Giving a small shake of his head, he lowered the weapon and returned it to its place at his hip. "Maybe next time don't step in front of someone with a gun," he remarked softly, although it was barely audible. He had no desire to argue with some stranger over such a thing. He simply wanted to make the point that they were as much at fault for the gun being pointed at them as he was. If she could see him well enough to see his weapon then she could have easily avoided it while he could not. Pushing the thought from his mind, Joker rolled his shoulders back as he slid his hands into his pockets and took a few steps forward in the direction his pistol had previously been pointed in. That was enough to allow him to make out the one that he was speaking to although his eyes were still struggling to see much in he dark room. This place surely could use a window or two to help bring in light, but it appeared this floor lacked anything of the sort. What a shame. He would have never thought he'd find a place with worse lighting than the attic he lived in. At that moment he thought of summoning Arsene to use his glow to offer up a bit of light, but he doubted whoever this was would take kindly to the persona's presence if a mere gun pointed in their direction was bothersome. He would simply have to live with his current situation.

"I hope you realize I cannot see a single thing around here," Ren finally said, this time loud enough for the girl to actually hear him. "But I suppose that does not matter." The thief was quick to dismiss his own problem and even avert his gaze away from the figure he could make out in the dark in attempt to see if he could find anything he could use as a source of light or some escape of this particular area in favor of one with more light. As he did such, he decided to keep speaking, "I assume you are stuck in the same situation as I am. So I guess that means we should work together although I cannot say I favor working with someone I can barely make out in this dark room." He doubted he was much easier to see given his attire. He was well aware the he was in his thieves outfit. The only things that would easily stand out in the dark were the white mask upon his face and the red gloves he wore otherwise the black outfit blended in. It came in real handy when sneaking around palace's that was for sure. However, with his hands tucked away in his pockets, the mask would be the only thing easy enough to spot. "So, maybe we should find some light source or another room." Allowing his gaze to go back to Lina for a brief second, Ren began moving away from her once again. Nearing the edge of the room again, he began walking along it with his hand against the wall until he felt the surface change. A door. Just his luck. Reaching for the knob, he opened it and peered inside. Unlike the room he was currently in, light flooded the room from the large windows on the far side. "Over here!" he simply called out before stepping inside.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:49 pm

"𝒮𝒶𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑒,
LORULAE FAERUS
𝒮𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝓊𝒹𝑔𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌."
───────────────────────────── ────────────────────────────
[ dragonsign. white ] [ tagged. will | mentioned: n/a ] [ location. tower ]

─────Lorulae often used the element of surprise to her advantage, startling people into giving up information or simply throwing them off balance. She recognized the makings of surprise as they flickered across the man's face, his head snapping in her direction as he struggled to see through the dark. He answered her question rather guardedly, though she assumed he was honest. In truth, Lorulae never actually thought he was responsible. Her inquiry was meant to "break the ice", as the saying went, and to assess the temperament of this stranger who was presumably also stolen from his home.

─────A slight, coy, smile graced her features as the man repeated her question back at her, and she shook her head. "I'm afraid not. If I had done this, I would have had the decency to provide some lanterns." She could get by just fine without light--vampirism had its benefits as well as its drawbacks--but he didn't need to know that. "So, you too were taken from your world, given a 'dragonsign'," She lifted her hand, rubbing her thumb over the skin where the white symbol had previously been shining, "and given a nigh-impossible task to save a world you know nothing about?" Lorulae had recently come to the conclusion that this was actually happening, and a Daedric Prince was not involved. That last point was a relief, even if it meant that she would have to figure out a new way to leave this place.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me