MLB Simply The Best V4 Rp open/active

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: MLB Simply The Best V4 Rp open/active

Postby wolfrunner » Sat May 25, 2019 5:39 pm

The word 'idiots' bearly left the teen when she felt a hand in her hair as Phantrum took ahold of the feathered clip in her hair. Feeling a tug at her hair was all that it took for the masked teen to give in. She had been trying to avoid this, but there was no way she was loosing her Miraculous to one of Hawk Moth's lackeys. Tightening her grip on her weapon she fanned it out exposing the aray of dark iridescent plumes which seemed to shine a deep purple, "Judgement!", the green eyed hero shouted at the top of her lungs. The dark bird could just make out the shout of "Quintessence Roulette!" blending with her own shout. At the same as flames roared to life along the wall of thorny vines giving the large Canine Sentimonster access to the villain and Crow Hero on the other side, dark feathers started to fall into the shallow lake from around Nightingale. The green eyed teen pressed her back into the bars she was bound to causing the soft dark plumes to rub off against the rusty metal. Only instead of falling into the water around them the loose feathers disappeared into the large grate-like bars. Once the plumes had faded into the bars they disappeared, crumbling into a film of rust dust that floated on top of the lake's surface. The ropes holding Nightingale becoming frayed and snapping dropping as well with soft splashes. So to did the ones attacking Alpha.

"No! No no no! This is not happening!", shouted Phantrum before turning to glare at the Crow, "This is all your fault! What did you do!?"

Nightingale didn't say anything as feathers fell from her and her weapon with each movement she made. Her green gaze was too busy darting around the dungeon for the familair dark feather pattern indicating hints to the dark bird.....but nothing. No hints this time that would lead to a victory. What was going on? Her Miraculous had yet to fail her since she got it. Why would it fail her now? Why would Merrle fail her now? One of the feathers on her hairpin disappeared leaving four behind.

The flame completly engulfed the brier barrier before expanding into a ring of brilliantly glowing flames that encircled the group. Roux Long waded through the flames untouched to join them. The red gems on both his Miraculous were glowing almost as fircely as the flames he created with.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun May 26, 2019 8:44 am

“Well at least the Phantrum is finally complaining. I’m not sure what is going on though.” Princess Peacock said. Two of the feathers on her hairpin disappeared , only three remained. The peacock heroine hurried to Nightingale, ignoring Phantrum. “I’m guessing this isn’t a good thing. How can we help you?” Princess Peacock asked the crow heroine. She was careful not to get burned by the flames. “I notice you looking around. If there’s a way to help you I can take you wherever you want to go. We don’t want you to lose your feathers.” She added.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Wed May 29, 2019 4:37 am

The masked hero immediately stopped sawing at the briars and leaps backwards with his dagger/knife. He frowned a bit when he heard Phantrum complaining loudly. Why is he complaining? What is happening behind the wall? Alpha turned to Roux Long to propose an idea, although he thought that it was most likely useless to talk at all because of the negativity his ideas had been getting. But the wolf hero still spoke anyways. “Look here, Dragon-Person, I think that we should go take on the Phantrum while Princess Peacock takes your girlfriend somewhere else,” Alpha suggested to the dragon hero.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Wed May 29, 2019 5:20 am

This was bad. This was very bad. Here they were facing the first Akuma victim in years with three of them capable of timing out any time soon, while all they did was trap the villain in a fire ring. And clearly the Crow Miraculous was on the fritz for some unknown reason. Had Nightingale dragged Roux Long into a trap? Did the canine and blue bird heros follow them into a trap? 'For once forget about puling out the Chat Noir and focus on thinking what Ladybug would do.' Those were the last words the teen's Kwami had given her before they transformed, but what was the feathered little embodiment of mischief talking about?! She didn't understand. There wasn't time to ask questions either once Phantrum arrived. "I-I-", the female bird started.

"Princess keep an eye on Songbird!"

Nightingale raised her head looking up to see the dual colored Dragon looking in her and Princess Peacock's direction.

Turning towards Alpha, "The two of us and the Sentimonster can handle Phantrum. We have to get that script.", he said.

-We can skip to them defeating Phantrum and getting their hands on the script then.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu May 30, 2019 2:43 pm

(But who’s gonna de-evilize it? Alpha? Princess Peacock? I’m just thinking. Maybe since the Peacock heroine can make her emotions into akumas, she could do it?)
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu May 30, 2019 3:45 pm

-we decided awhile back it would be Nightingale.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:55 am

(I’m thinking that perhaps all of them would be able to have that power so that it’s fair? Then a different hero can de-evilize it every ‘episode’.)
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:24 pm

Bump
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seolar » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:11 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖

15∙female∙karissa
tagged; open
mentions; phantrum, miraculous holders

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
it would've been an understatement to say honeystorm was confused. she'd been drifting through that godforsaken opera house for...some period of time. she'd lost track, to be honest. she'd ended up losing the others, and frankly, was starting to rely on them to end this. but, the longer she eased through the dark halls, the more concerned she was. they probably would've found the phantrum by now, so only the worst was going through the bee heroine's head. she definitely wouldn't be able to beat him by herself, no matter how much she amped herself up. the most she could do was fight then paralyze him. and what'll that do? make an intermission in the play? yea, no, that wouldn't prevent this guy from making his play something gripping. a sigh escaped the blonde's lips.

by some miracle, honeystorm'd found herself in the underground of the vast building. at first, she let out a sigh of annoyance, until she realized what she'd stumbled upon. well, for one: the others. and with the others was the phantrum. now, she'd clearly missed a lot. she mentally kicked herself missing what appeared to be the greatest show of the century. though, this definitely could be something the school's play could attempt to rival. maybe this'd be a nice experience to take some notes to show to the theatre department. anyhow, back to the scene, she was seeing. there'd clearly been some fighting, and from what she could see, the phantrum was in quite the vulnerable position. so vulnerable in fact, she could almost perfectly make out his script. honeystorm looked around. from her position, she could definitely get ahold of it. she'd just have to wait for the right time

{sksksk, i hope this was alright! i mean, it is nearly 3 am, so i'm getting the vibes that i definitely messed up at least once 0.0}
seolar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:19 pm

Nightingale was frozzen in place besides the Peacock Hero unable to move. This was all going wrong..all wrong. This was not how this was supposed to be going right now. At this rate they'd fail if they hadn't as things stood. Looking up, Nightingale saw the Phantrum go down into the water and the script sent loose into the air.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me