Buffy the Vampire Slayer RP ~ ⚰ (ALWAYS OPEN!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Buffy the Vampire Slayer RP ~ ⚰

Postby Twilight Prince » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:52 am

Bump
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby What the Neff » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:33 am

{{ OMG!! I will hold back the fan girl to say YAY and I want to join! What characters are taken? I would prefer to play spike, buffy or willow if possible. Also if you ever have questions about the show, ask because I know just about everything there is to know. :))
What the Neff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:04 am

(I didn't even know a version 1 existed! Can I be Buffy if she isn't taken? I also wouldn't mind being Willow or Dawn)
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:26 pm

((I will be Faith, Bump))

Username: Lucaya 4 Ever
Character: Faith Lehane
Oc/Cannon: Cannon
Personality: Faith was, in essence, a mirror image of Buffy, a representation of what Buffy would have been like had her life circumstances been different; whereas Buffy grew up in a loving home surrounded by caring friends and family, Faith was raised by abusive and neglectful parents and suffered from various issues. Faith often suggested that killing gave her a drug-like euphoria, and even suffered from addictive withdrawal symptoms when she was not able to inflict pain. Quitting violence was equated with quitting alcohol. She smoked and displayed signs of promiscuity and an inability to share trust and intimacy with men, being baffled when they attempted to share it with her, and describing herself as "a loser magnet" who attracted kleptomaniacs and slackers. She was later responsible for Xander losing his virginity, and slept with Buffy's boyfriend Riley, after switching bodies with Buffy herself. However, Angel was eventually able to help her move past this partially, and she was able to share a friend-level of intimacy and trust with him without introducing a sexual element. In the last stages of her time on the side of evil, Faith displayed hidden degrees of abandoment and unappreciation. Despite all the cruel acts she had done to the Scooby Gang and others, she originally saw herself as the victim. Everyone ignored her and never acknowledged her like Buffy was, prompting jealousy issues and pent-up anger inside her. Her way of acting out was to either try to kill Buffy's loved ones or take it away from her for herself. Eventually, Faith grew out of her habit of "stealing" from Buffy and instead tried her absolute utmost to have her acknowledge her as a friend despite their troubled history. Faith often had a prominent wild streak to her and enjoyed partying, drinking, and having sex. Faith's shown a frequent preference to flirtatiously dance with men at clubs when she wanted to relax and have fun. She could also be careless and irresponsible, which was shown when Faith gave the Potential Slayers alcohol despite most of them being underaged (which Buffy was furious about later). In contrast to Buffy's more serious and tense disposition, Faith treated matters more lightly. She was generally carefree and laid-back, causing her to view Buffy as being "wound too tight. Faith revealed she didn't really like being leader, but can be one given the chance. Faith often called some people by the first letter of their first name, like "B" for Buffy. At times Faith showed to be somewhat unlettered, not knowing the definitions of 'ingest', 'remuneration', and 'Achilles Heel.' Faith largely popularized the term "five by five" to mean everything is well. Tara once asked what "five by five" even meant, and Willow replied, "See?! That's the thing! No one knows." In voice procedure - the technique used to facilitate spoken communication over two-way radios - the term refers to strength and clarity of a signal on a scale of 1 to 5. "Five by five" is synonymous with "loud and clear" in both outward bound signals and inward bound signals. She had her own personal, unique slang and it was revealed that she had inherited her catchphrase of the word "wicked" from Pat Lehane. Faith frequently proved herself to be impulsive. For example, when she and Xander found Giles unconscious, Faith immediately assumed that Angel was responsible despite Xander's reservations. She was also known for her quick, easily irritated nature, something her father described as the "Lehane temper". Faith had deep issues with parental figures, due to being raised by neglectful, alcoholic parents while she was young. Nonetheless, she had a deep yearning for a family. This yearning had caused her to be used by so many people so readily because of her desperation for someone to be there for her, something Faith had bitterly mocked over in a fit of distress and pain. Consequently, she continued to have many trust issues throughout her life and it took her a while for her to truly open up and embrace someone, fearing that she would be betrayed or hurt if she did. Giles had taken note of this during his time with Faith, describing her as showing hostility to those she didn't trust or didn't know but on the one hand, she would display extreme loyalty to those who were close to her and those who cared for her. While never brought up in either series, Faith displays traits consistent with Borderline Personality Disorder.
Species: Slayer
Other: Has a son named Dakota

Character: Dakota
OC/Cannon: OC
Personality: A troublemaker who is suspicious of some, dislikes quite a few, and trusts little, he trusts his mother and those that his mother trusts.
Species: Human with Slayer Powers
Other: His father is Robin Wood
Last edited by Stiles Hale on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:18 am

Scott sat in the shade, despite having the ring of Amara, he still was't too fond of the light. Not that anyone else knew that he was a vampire or anything. He rubbed a bruise from earlier, wishing that the ring of Amara wasn't half broken and that it protected him from wounds too. He looked around, spying Faith and scowling.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:59 am

Novaquill wrote:Scott sat in the shade, despite having the ring of Amara, he still was't too fond of the light. Not that anyone else knew that he was a vampire or anything. He rubbed a bruise from earlier, wishing that the ring of Amara wasn't half broken and that it protected him from wounds too. He looked around, spying Faith and scowling.

Faith looked up, feeling eyes on her and looked around before she saw Scott. She raised a brow curiously before she motioned for her son Dakota to come over, she smiled when he came and sat near her and let her put sunscreen on his back. She then lay back and started sunbathing.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:33 pm

Scott felt weird about Faith having a child, it didn't suit her and he knew how she really was. He grumbled and then realized how alike they were, hiding something but looking innocent. He didn't like having something in common with someone he disliked. He studied the child. "Is he really hers?" he thought.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:20 pm

Novaquill wrote:Scott felt weird about Faith having a child, it didn't suit her and he knew how she really was. He grumbled and then realized how alike they were, hiding something but looking innocent. He didn't like having something in common with someone he disliked. He studied the child. "Is he really hers?" he thought.

Dakota stood then walked over to the water before wading in.

Faith lifted her head and glanced over at Dakota before deciding to sit up and read, she wanted to get a diploma at a high school or some alternative. She wasn't going to be as uneducated as she was while working for the Mayor.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:17 am

"Something's wrong," he thought, "there's something less obvious that I can't see. What is it? I get the slayer part but.." He sat there thinking and then looked at Dakota. "For some reason I don't like him. He's too obedient and again, something else that I'm missing," he thought. He pulled off his dry clothes and set them in the bag he had. Then he trekked down to the water in his wetsuit, getting some weird looks, and sat down, chest deep in the water.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:23 am

Novaquill wrote:"Something's wrong," he thought, "there's something less obvious that I can't see. What is it? I get the slayer part but.." He sat there thinking and then looked at Dakota. "For some reason I don't like him. He's too obedient and again, something else that I'm missing," he thought. He pulled off his dry clothes and set them in the bag he had. Then he trekked down to the water in his wetsuit, getting some weird looks, and sat down, chest deep in the water.

Dakota waded deeper before he started to swim, ducking under the waves. He was glad that his mother had decided to take him to the beach. It gave him a chance to practice his swimming and holding his breath for a longer period of time.

Faith sat up and looked out at the ocean to see Dakota having fun, she smiled happily.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me