Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starti

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:23 pm

-accepted btw
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnapinna » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:31 am

I will add another character later. )))

-pfp by lifora

comms tentactively open (just send a pm and we can work smth out)
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:40 am

Okay we can star
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:14 am

(I'm going to join, but I just want to know. are we allowed to rp a wild pokemon?)
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:19 am

Name - Jessica O'Meara
age - 18
gender - Female
rank - Trainer
occupation - Jess is just a trainer, but can do any amount of odd jobs.
pokemon team -
Blaziken(Blaze)/Image
Blaziken is Jessica's #1 partner, and has been ever since day 1. Blaze was given to Jess when she was just a torchic, and has grown very close to her friend since then. Now, the two are nearly inseparable, and they don't want it any other way.
Moves-Quick attack/Blaze kick/Sky uppercut/ cut|Ability-Blaze

Talonflame/Image
The first pokemon Jess caught in kalos, he is the speed of the party.
Moves-Quick Attack/Peck/ Agility/Roost/Razor Wind/Flame Charge/Acrobatics/Tailwind|Ability-Flame Body

Pyroar(Star)/Image
Star was found injured, and protecting the egg of Leo. No one really knows exactly why she was injured, but it is speculated that the pride male kicked her out of the pride for some reason.
Moves-Ember/Headbutt/Fire Fang/Flamethrower/Crunch|Ability-Rivalry

Litleo(Leo)/Image
Leo hatched in the care of Jess, due to his mother being one of Jessica's pokemon at the time. He only hatched a little while ago, and oddly enough for a litleo, doesn't seem to want to leave.
Moves-Tackle/Leer/Ember|Ability-Rivalry

Flabébé/Image
Flabébé is the only non-fire type on Jessica's team, and only by luck really. She was a greeting gift from her aunt and uncle, and was so adorable that she was welcomed.
Moves-Tackle/Fairy wind/Razor leaf/Vine whip/Lucky Chant|Ability-Flower Veil
Appearance - Jess has long brown hair, that is always in a pony tail, with light hazel eyes. You will almost always find her wearing a white t-shirt under a black jacket, and some jeans.
history - Jessica was born in Hoenn, and raised by a single dad. She began to travel, but soon her father fell ill, stopping her journey in it's tracks. When he died, She went to live with her aunt and Uncle in Kalos.
personality - Jessica is kind enough, and usually willing to talk. As long as it isn't about her parents. This hot-head is easily angered, but just as easily soothed. She loves her pokemon very much, and if anything were to happen to them she would be very, very angry. Loyal till the end, she is not one to be messed with.
family members - Her mom(Dead)/Her dad(Dead)/Her aunt Sarah/Her uncle Liam
crush - None
boyfriend/girlfriend -nope
other - Nope

name - Joseph Smith
age - 19
gender - Male, Should be olbious
rank - technically a trainer
occupation - Farmer
pokemon team -
Bunnelby/Image
Bunnelby is his only partner, and the two are close friends
Moves-Tackle/Agility/Leer/Quick attack/Double slap|Ability- Cheek Pouch
appearance - Tall and lanky, with greasy black hair and startling blue eyes.
history - His parents were both farmers before him, and raised him on the farm.
personality - Calm, doesn't talk much, Joe is a kind fellow who doesn't take anything from anyone. A hard worker, but cold due to usual solitude.
family members - Mom(Dead)/Dad(Dead)
crush - none
boyfriend/girlfriend -none
other -nope

(Will add more later, but for now it will just be these two.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:05 pm

-both accepted
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:06 pm

Rafe

"Excuse me sir, but what would you like?"

Rafe had been sitting at a table outside one of the many cafes that were around Lumiose City enjoying the warm morning sunlight. He wasn't the only one either. The city streets were already heavily populated with people going about their daily business. The red haired young man was about to answer, when all of a sudden the menu which had been resting closed on the table floated up into the air to Hoover before the boy. This seemed to startle the waiter, though Rafe only chuckled. "I'm sorry but there's no need to be so startled. It's just my baby's Confusion. She is trying to answer your question.....right Espurr?", Rafe chuckled.

On cue a grey furred head poked out from behind Rafe as the culprit, a female Espurr wearing a pendent, poked her head out from behind her trainer's shoulders. She blinked a few times as if asking what she did wrong before her ears folded back to their normal appearance. As a result the menu dropped back to the table.

"I'd like three Oran Berry Tarts and one Spelon Berry Tart please. Also a hot black coffee and some water please if you don't mind.", Rafe ordered picking up the menu and offering it to the waiter who still seemed a bit uneasy around the psychic type Pokemon.

"Of course sir.", the man replied before walking, rather hurriedly, away.

Once the man had left to fill his order Rafe reached for his belt. Taking a hold of two red and white spheres, the red head opened them releasing two flashes of light. When the lights dissipated a pair of Pokemon stood on the sidewalk. The first, a lean feline Pokemon with cream fur and a small crimson jewel on it's forehead, immediately laid down to curl up beside her trainer. The second, a grey furred canine Pokemon with an odd sickle-like horn peteruding from the side of it's head and wearing some kind of leather band around it's ankle, had a seat in wait as well.[/quote]
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:18 pm

Jessica-
Long strides were taken to the cafe, where a girl in her late teens sat at a table waiting to be served. A Blaziken sat down across from the girl, and from above a Talonflame swooped low to sit. Upon the back of said bird Pokemon, was a white flower flabébé, who fluttered to her trainer's outstretched hand. Jessica O'Meara slowly lowered the tiny Pokemon to the table, while in the other hand allowed star and Leo to come out of their pokeballs. The young Pokemon and his mother lay down near each other as a waiter took the girl's order. She in and of herself seemed at ease, letting the Pokemon large and small mingle with each other. Blaze looked at Jess with a look that said, control our friends. Jess just rolled her eyes and patted star on her head, earning a purr from the lion Pokemon. Her food came quickly, and the trainer gave some to each Pokemon before chowing down on her cake. She couldn't help it, she loved sweet things. A smile erupted as Flabébé went to Blaziken and stole her megastone, which blaze had taken off to look at in her paw. Amusement spread as she watched the two, before she stepped in and returned Blaziken her necklace. "Really now, guys. Behave, we aren't in the middle of nowhere anymore, this is a city with people. " Her voice was half teasing, and half serious, but the Pokemon all started behaving. A little.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnapinna » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:55 am

Name☯
Sora Palakiko

Age☯
18 years old

sexuallity☯
bisexual

trainer class☯
Experimented Trainer

crush☯
no known

personality☯
She often finds a way and is always eager to help someone. She is very caring and friendly against peope but in a battle she is serious and can be a bit rude.

pokemon☯
Ryuu
Charizard

Male

__
Ryuu is Sora's main pokemon, He was Sakura's first pokemon ever.

MOVES

shadow claw, flamethrower, inferno, dragon claw, outrage, slash and wing attack

Kei
Alolan Raichu

Male

__
Kei was orignally a pikachu who was owned by Sora before coming across a thunderstone while a vacation in alola, Evolving into a Alola raichu. however, he is sora's second in command pokemon and is very strict.

MOVES
Psychic, thunderbolt, double team, thunder punch, hyper beam, thunder and giga impact

Ren
Shiny Mimikyu

Female

__
Ren was found in a city in alola during her vacation and was injured, she rescued her and ren decided to be her pokemon.
MOVES
play rough, wood hammer, slash, shadow claw, double team, shadow ball and psychic

Ayame
Sceptile

Female

__
Ayame was a pokemon who was traded to her during being in Kanto, She evolved it until it was a Sceptile and has a very strong bond with her.

MOVES
Leaf storm, Leaf blade, night slash, dragon claw, double team, hyper beam and energy ball

Image // Image
Hisoka
Lucario / Mega Lucario

Male

__
Lucario was raised by Sora during being in kanto, She and Lucario had a great bond together and is the third in command, Having a mega stone.

MOVES
extreme speed, dragon pulse, close combat, metal claw, shadow ball, double team and psychic

Takara
Espeon

Female

__
Espeon was a Eevee before evolving, being a espeon. She and Sora has a great bond.

MOVES
tackle, psybeam, future sight, psychic, last resort, shadow ball, double team, psychic and psyshock
Last edited by magnapinna on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magnapinna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me