•|Welcome to Berk|How to train your dragon Rp|Accepting|•

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: •|Welcome to Berk|How to train your dragon Rp|wip|•

Postby Pipsquawk » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:23 pm

(Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III)

Appearance:
{Pic}
Dragon:
{Toothless}
{Chief}
Wanted Rank:
{Acceived}
Personality:
{Kind, silly, clumsy (formerly) , shy (formerly), sarcastic, intelligent, awkward, wisecracking, determined, handsome, charismatic, funny, relevant, significant, heroic, brave, daring, free-spirited, stubborn, loving, selfless, fun-loving, innocent, adventurous}
Crush:
{None yet}
Boyfriend / Girlfriend:
{ none yet}
Husband / Wife:
{None yet}
Children:
{None yet}
History:
{Hiccup was born prematurely to Stoick the Vast and his wife Valka. Although the new mother was worried that Hiccup would not survive his early birth, Stoick was confident that he would grow strong and Hiccup did indeed prosper. Valka soon sewed Hiccup a dragon toy with his name stitched into the sides. Hiccup was then given a small axe by Stoick, so he could start training much to his mother's chagrin. One night a dragon known as a Stormcutter broke into their house, finding baby Hiccup in the cradle. Valka rushed to his rescue, but found the dragon curiously playing with Hiccup, proving that everything about dragons that Valka believed in was true. The Stormcutter was startled when he noticed Valka's presence, accidentally nicking Hiccup's chin with a wing claw when he turned to look her way and approach Valka. After staring into each other's eyes, Stoick rushed into the scene. He and the dragon started fighting with each other, the results led to Valka being abducted by the dragon, leaving her husband heartbroken. This experience left Hiccup with a deep fear of dragons, so much so that he threw the toy his mother made for him into the ocean.
Stoick became overly protective of his son, while Valka formed a bond with the Stormcutter who abducted her, naming him Cloudjumper and became willing to spend the rest of her life staying away from Berk, including her family, fearing that her love of dragons might harm those she cares about.}

(Toothless)

Appearance:
{Jet black with the ability to make his fins glow}
Trainer:
{Hiccup}
{Alpha}
Wanted Rank:
{Acceived}
Personality:
{Toothless is very playful and adventurous, he rarely anywhere without hiccup and even was brave enough to defeat the Alpha for hiccup making him the new Alpha meaning he is very protective as well }
Crush:
{None}
Boyfriend / Girlfriend:
{None}
Mate:
{None}
Children:
{None}
History:
{As the only Night Fury, he remains elusive, carrying out strategic and lethal strikes against the Vikings' weaponry rather than steal food like the others. Hiccup, needing some way to prove himself to the rest of Berk, successfully shoots Toothless down with his mangler cannon and sends him shrieking from the sky.During the crash, Toothless loses his left tail-fin, leaving him forever crippled from natural flight. As Hiccup prepares to cut out the dragon's heart to take back to his father once he discovers him, he is shocked to see how frightened the mighty creature is.Toothless roars at Hiccup, but spares his life.Hiccup is unable to kill Toothless and instead begins to cut the ropes. Surprised that he is being set free, Toothless rears back, but instead of killing Hiccup simply roars loudly at him and then tries to fly lopsidedly out of sight. Toothless' sparing of Hiccup makes him realize that the idea dragons always go for the kill is wrong.Despite having escaped from being killed, Toothless finds himself trapped in a cove, unable to fly and therefore unable to escape. Knowing the dragon is still alive, Hiccup discovers the cove and observes him attempting to catch fish and failing. Toothless hears Hiccup drop his pencil and stares at him, but remains passive. Hiccup later returns where Toothless is waiting on him. Though suspicious of the Viking, Toothless becomes relatively docile after Hiccup offers him fish.Toothless tries to smile at Hiccup
The hungry dragon takes the offer and regurgitates half of it into Hiccup's lap, deciding to "share" with him. Hiccup plays along and fakes a smile to hide his disgust. Curious about the mannerism, Toothless pulls his face into a confused and comical looking attempt at a smile. Hiccup is awestruck at the dragon's intelligence and reaches out to try and touch him. Toothless is not interested and flies off. After waking from a nap, Toothless notices Hiccup is still in the cove and curiously looks at the picture of himself that Hiccup is scratching out with a twig. Once again to Hiccup's utter astonishment, Toothless shows his intelligence by drawing a maze of squiggles and lines in an attempt to imitate the boy. Hiccup reaches forward to touch the dragon again and closes his eyes in an act of trust. Amazed by the boy's bravery, Toothless leans his head forward and touches his snout gently to Hiccup's hand thus the friendship was born.}
Last edited by Pipsquawk on Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: •|Welcome to Berk|How to train your dragon Rp|Accepting|

Postby Lady_Novianti » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:35 pm

Hikkena Nazareth {Roe}

Appearance:
{She has light skin, long white hair and painted on blue markings {Imma make a drawin hold on}
Dragon:
{Quilln}
{Loner}
Wanted Rank:
{Achieved?}
Personality:
{Roe is a very easygoing friendly kinda girl, she doesnt mid sharing and enjoys pretty much everything. Just dont get in the way of her and Quilln.}
Crush:
{Open!}
Boyfriend / Girlfriend:
{Open!}
Husband / Wife:
{Open!}
Children:
{None Yet -p-}
History:
{Roe was abandoned on a far off island at the age of 7, and found a young dragon Quilln. Together the two of them learned to survive, and have been inseparable since.}

Quilln

Appearance:
He is normally a light blue with orange spotting, but can be any color!
Trainer:
{Hikkena Nazareth}
{Loner}
Wanted Rank:
{Acheived?}
Personality:
{Quilln has a very short temper, and like being alone with Roe. If you even lay a finger on her without Quilln's permission your bound to be bitten!}
Crush:
{Open!}
Boyfriend / Girlfriend:
{Open!}
Mate:
{Open!}
Children:
{None Yet -p-}
History:
{Quilln was only 6 when he found Roe, and became bonded with her instanly. He has been with her through thick and thin, and stays loyal and protective.}
Last edited by Lady_Novianti on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:55 pm

Ah ok! Imma just like search endlessly for a freaking image...

Ok just short she's the personified wolf in my avater
-cough- Is there a specific thread for the RP?
Last edited by Lady_Novianti on Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:56 pm

(Close enough😂 we can start now if you want)
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexiloofroo7 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:25 pm

I am going to join, but I'm on a mobile device so it's really tough to fill out the form. Cya then.
“Oh yes, the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.” – Rafiki

#Cancersurvivor
Lexiloofroo7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:29 pm

Lexiloofroo7 wrote:I am going to join, but I'm on a mobile device so it's really tough to fill out the form. Cya then.

(Try making the rp on mobile haha)
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:48 pm

image created using a doll creator by alisa christopher on doll divine.

THORA SIGVAL

Appearance:
Thora is slightly above average height at five feet and eight inches. She carries
all the common traits of a viking- pale skin with a dull shade of light blonde hair.
Her eyes are the green shade of a fern leaf, and she is of average weight, if not
a little underweight.
Dragon:
Näv
Rookie Trainer
Wanted Rank:
Master Trainer, eventually
Personality:
Thora is incredibly aware that she is only a rookie trainer, and so she often acts like
she isn't one- strong minded and sharp-tongued, she tries to make up for her lack of
knowledge in some aspects by being overly confident and often refusing help for the
first time. Of course, all of this often leads to Thora being caught in bad situations, and
she has to knock herself down a few levels of pride to realize there's nothing wrong with
asking for help. She yearns for friendship but often lets her outward personality ruin that
potential before she can do anything about it.
Crush:
Open
Boyfriend / Girlfriend:
N/A
Husband / Wife:
N/A
Children:
N/A
History:
Nothing too interesting, she was simply born and raised in Berk.

NÄV

Appearance:
A standard Night Fury, Näv is a sleek black color with green-yellow eyes, short legs but
a very long body with incredibly large wings.
Trainer:
Thora
Rookie Dragon
Wanted Rank:
N/A
Personality:
Näv, like most dragons, is protective of her rider and though she often gets confused and
frustrated from Thora's ever-changing moods and tones of voice, she has bonded with her
rider very strongly and often feels bad for the human when Näv sees her during her weak
moments. Näv, too, is fairly young and being a dragon not too used to being out of the wild,
she can sometimes give humans or other dragons a hard time, but these times of untamed
behavior do not tend to last for long. She and Thora are not exactly the best pair together,
but they are both teaching each other the rules of the road.
Crush:
Open
Boyfriend / Girlfriend:
N/A
Mate:
N/A
Children:
N/A
History:
Found far off the island of Berk, on an uncharted stretch of rocky territory covered in
pine trees. Näv is not too new to being ridden and integrated into human culture,
but she is definitely not a master in it, and is a rookie dragon for a reason. She can often
have trouble staying in the stables, or following the directions of her trainer.
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:51 pm

(Accepted I'll make the first post in a second)
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:06 pm

Hiccup was riding Toothless, his daily flying made him pretty good at these tricks. He had his sword out in while was using zippleback gas to create a drawing in the sky then lit it with same sword, once the image turned from gas to a firey blaze it was easy to tell that it was Toothless. Hiccup smiled and pretty his bud on his head "good job bud" he smiled as Toothless's scales began to glow a bright neon blue color.
-
Toothless let out some dragon sounds, witch sounded like a dog trying to purr if that makes any sense. He made more when Hiccup began petting him as he hovered over the picture of him in the sky, still burning a blaze. He made a large blast of plasma go over the top the image as it burst into a ring of fire plasma as he darted through the circle and onto berk.
-
As the two landed they turned around to see the still ablaze picture of Toothless in the sky, the Alpha let out a loud roar as many others could be heard from the other dragons.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me