>It's all a G A M E !v.2! [video game multifandom, open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: >It's all a G A M E !v.2! [video game multifandom, open]

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:43 pm

summers6 wrote:
    I WAS ALMOST FINISHED WITH MY SIGNUP SHEET AND I ACCIDENTALLY X-ED OUT THE BROWSER AND I'M LIKE WHYYYYYY

♥ Ey can you re-open it from your recent tabs?? It might still be there if you do that }
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:44 pm

Gluskin. wrote:
summers6 wrote:
    I WAS ALMOST FINISHED WITH MY SIGNUP SHEET AND I ACCIDENTALLY X-ED OUT THE BROWSER AND I'M LIKE WHYYYYYY

♥ Ey can you re-open it from your recent tabs?? It might still be there if you do that }

It was in incognito tabs xD No worries, I'll do it again

Character Profile // Rio d̶i̶ ̶J̶a̶n̶e̶i̶r̶o̶

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:15 pm

Rio (凛央)

full name: His surname is unknown. So it's just Rio
nickname/s: His ghoul alias is "Jail." Other than that it's Rio
age: I'm not completely sure but I will hazard a guess and say he's around 15-16
species/race: Ghoul
original game: Tokyo Ghoul: Jail
personality: In Tokyo Ghoul: Jail, Rio's personality before the 'Jail' incident of being imprisoned is unknown, as he has seemingly changed greatly from both his time in Cochlea (the ghoul prison) and Anteiku (a coffee shop owned by ghouls), casting aside any of his own personal needs, now only focusing on working to find out who 'Jail' is and why he was imprisoned instead of Jail.

A part of Rio's personality that remains is that he cares deeply for his unseen 'Big Brother' who is thought to be imprisoned in Cochlea by Rio himself. However, it is revealed that he is more psychologically unstable than he appears due to the death his older brother Rio descended into a temporary state of madness and rage, killing multiple Investigators, and as a result, gaining the epithet, "Jail.
history: Orphaned at a young age, Rio and his older brother were forced to fend for themselves. Rio and his brother were very close, as he protected Rio, taking on the role of a guardian. Unfortunately, however, he was killed by the CCG (an organization that hunts down ghouls), and later made into a quinque (a weapon used to kill ghouls), called Rotten Follow. The incident led to Rio falling into a temporary state of madness and rage, killing multiple Investigators, and as a result, earning the moniker, "Jail."
sexuality/romantic preferences: I headcanon him as a heterosexual virgin xD
powers/skills: Rio is a ghoul, a race of carnivorous, humanoid species that are only able to feed on humans and other ghouls. As Rio is one of them, he has what is called a kagune, a predatory organ that he can retract from his back at will. As there is four types of kagune and in the game you can choose from the four types on what you would like to have, I will pick and say Rio is an ukaku-type ghoul. As an ukaku Rio specializes in long-range, high-speed attacks with his kagune and can shoot crystallized projectiles at his adversary. Not very good at short-ranged attacks and tires easily, so if you manage to get into a fight with him and drag it out for a while, good for you! He'll be puffed out by the time you two hit the 8-minute mark
other: His kawaii face, another pic of his kawaii face, close-up of his ghoul mask, and a simpler version of his kagune

I might make another character soon uwa c:
Last edited by Guest on Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby bigwig. » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 pm

♥ Accepted! You can add as many characters as you'd like; we haven't even started and I already have three hehe }
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

> entry no. 8 | Franziska von Karma

Postby yttd » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:38 pm

Franziska
    full name: Franziska von Karma
    nickname/s: She prefers Miss. von Karma, however some tend to call her Frannie, as much as she hates it.
    species/race: Human [German]
    original game: Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth Investigations 1
    personality: Franziska is rather mature for her age in the sense that she is a prosecutor for the court, determined to follow in her father's footsteps to become the most feared prosecutor. Despite her mature attitude to the law, she ends up lashing those who do even slight things like insult her, however she will not whip another woman, instead she whips the nearest male victim. She is known to have a somewhat bratty nature when something doesn't go her way and so will end up yelling at someone just because they proved her point wrong. She knows she isn't as intelligent as her father, and therefore is somewhat insecure since she feels she is a shame to the von Karma name, when that vein is prodded it can lead to her breaking down into tears or into a frenzy of defensive whipping.
    history: Her father raised her in Germany, however oftened neglected her to favour his older adopted son, Miles, whose father he had killed in an incident called the DL-6 incident, leaving Miles afraid of earthquakes. [transferring an event from her adult life for headcanon purposes] She was shot in the right shoulder by an assassin, and sometimes relives the pain and finds it hard to move her arm and is also scared of loud noises. [end of transfer] She was also conditioned to be heartless, and has developed a fear of developing friendships and romantic feelings and also of being alone, due to her neglect.
    sexuality/romantic preferences: Asexual Homoromantic Quoiromantic
    powers/skills: Handy with a whip and riding crop, no inhuman powers, except for being able to stick tracking devices to unsuspecting Detective Gumshoes without them noticing. Could also do it to other people too.
    crush: --
    partner: --
    spouse: --
    fears:[for my reference mostly] being alone/forgotten, developing friendships/crushes, loud noises.
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:04 am

♥ Accepted, yo. I think we can, like, start now~ I'll uhh, get a first post up eventually unless someone else wants to start first. }
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marston<3 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:52 am

Fredbear
full name: Nightmare Fredbear [self-explanatory]
nickname/s: none [so we know what to call you]
gender: Male [and pronouns if you would like them specified]
species/race: animatronic bear [there's lots of them about]
original game: Fnaf 4 [where ya from?]
personality: he is a aggressive robot who can be nice. He's nice once you get to know him. He hates rude people. He'll do anything to protect his friends. He is working on controlling his anger. He hates humans and sometimes just wants to kill them. [just a little bit about yourself]
history: he bit off a Fontal lobe once. He was a normal animatronic bit the pizzeria he was in got shut down. He got bought from a auctions from the remains if the pizzeria. He was in a house haunting the family members. He is now here [anything important?]
sexuality/romantic preferences: unknown [in case of a romance emergency]
powers/skills: jumpscare and bite. [they might come in handy]
crush: robots can't feel loce
partner: no
spouse: no
other: art belongs to game developer
Last edited by marston<3 on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
marston<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeet. » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:08 am

Clementine

"My parents went on vacation and left me with the babysitter....and they never came back. We went to Savannah to find them...but they were already dead. This man found me and took care of me, we met up with other survivors and we all tried to make it, but....it didn't work out. His name was Lee, he taught me how to survive. He's the reason I keep my hair short...he got bitten protecting me, and I had to kill him before he turned."

full name: Clementine, last name not stated.
nickname/s: Clem, Sweetpea
species/race: Human,
original game: Telltale's The Walking Dead, seasons one and two.
personality: For only being eleven years old, Clementine displays remarkable intelligence and maturity, presumably due to the seriousness of the environment. She is able to be practical and improvise in situations such as helping Lee brace the door with his father's cane when the walkers close in on the drug store. She also picks up on subtle things most children her age would not be bothered by. She is also a very kind-hearted and polite girl, as she displays adequate manners when talking to adults. Clementine isn't a conformist and is not afraid to speak her mind, believing that everyone should do their best to be a good Samaritan unless threatened otherwise. However, despite her maturity, Clementine is still relatively innocent in the way children are. Her view towards how society should react in a zombie apocalypse is often more idealistic than realistic, which can affect her understanding towards a particular event. An example of her innocence it her lack of understanding about sex; she dubs it the "Kissing Stuff" and says it's gross. After seeing her undead parents, being forced to either shoot Lee or leave him to turn, and after Omid is shot and killed, Clementine loses all remnants of her childlike innocence. Over a year later, these events have clearly changed her. She no longer holds an idealistic or hopeful view of the world, and instead strives only to stay alive. She's much more ready, willing, and able to defend herself from any attackers, though her young age means she has to heavily rely on resourcefulness rather than strength. When playing as Clementine, you can choose how she acts, she can also be cold and aggressive to people who do her wrong, even going so far as to resort to blackmail or she can attempt to appeal to the better nature of people, showing that she still has at least some of her previous faith in humanity intact. During Season 2, Clementine seems to be more like Lee on occasion as she is far more sassy and makes humorous remarks at the expense of others. An example is when Luke tells her that when he was a kid he and his friends used to jump across rooftops to which Clem bluntly replies "That sounds stupid". Another is how she reminds Luke of how she took out a walker herself after him and his group locked her in their shed. Clementine also develops a talent for giving people an icy-cold death stare when unimpressed with something. She also does not like being patronized or being treated like a kid and is very protective of her hat which she does not like others touching.
history: Clementine comes from a loving family with her mother and father. She used to own a pet hamster before the outbreak occurred. One night, it managed to open its cage door. The next morning she and her family had found it, but the hamster had already eaten half a box of cookies. When Lee asks Clem in "A New Day" if she has any food allergies, Clementine brings up the fact that her friend Alfred was allergic to peanuts. She was in the first grade, which she considered to be easy despite her age. She's smart and can hold her own if necessary - known to spend hours building elaborate make-believe tales in her tree house and reading books rather than watch cartoons or play with dolls. She also played soccer, but admits that she didn't like it. In season two, Clementine also tells Sarah that she likes books. When her and Lee went into Crawford Clementine is seen sitting at one of the desks and tell Lee that she misses schools, but in No Going Back, she tells Lee in her dream that she doesn't like Math. Sometime before the outbreak, her parents left for a trip to Savannah and left Clementine with a babysitter named Sandra. Clementine and Sandra used to play a game where they were "secret sisters." The two discovered a raccoon up on the tree house one day and Clementine asked Sandra to tape the whole thing, as Clementine's parents call. In the conversation, Diana tells Clementine to be nice to Sandra, while Ed tells her not to get the hat that he let Clementine borrow get dirty. After that conversation, Clementine says that she is looking forward to seeing both of her parents soon.
sexuality/romantic preferences: Heterosexual I believe.
powers/skills: Clementine is skilled in combat due to Lee and other people's help, also knowing how to use a gun that she has with her.
crush: N/A
partner: N/A
spouse: N/A
other:
probably permanently on hiatus
nvm lads im back
nvm im just gonna be on and off
yeet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Apathetic One × The Savior

Postby Reiji » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:27 am

* go and cry me a river
          sans
          full name: sans
          nickname/s: sans - doesn't appreciate anything else, but really doesn't care
          gender: inersgender // anvisgender × uses male/neutral pronouns
          species/race: monster [skeleton]
          original game: undertale [Underfell AU]

personality: sans is very laid-back, lazy and apathetic. he doesn't really care much about anything other than making sure that he does everything his little brother-papyrus- commanded him to do properly. he is very hardworking despite everything, and is very nervous around others, paranoid of his surroundings and other beings. though, he is rather cold, cruel and malevolent- a bit sadistic. he acts tough but really is just a big crybaby that wants snuggles.

history: accidentally pushed his own father into his own creation, which
          destroyed him. other than that, nothing much-
          killed a few humans, gave them to his brother,
          who gave it to undyne, who gave it to asgore.
          asgore only needed one more soul to open the barrier.
          sexuality/romantic preferences: cin-androsexual × skolioromantic

powers/skills: sans has a skelekinesis telekinetic magic, which can control 'gasterblasters' to hurt his enemies. the ability to turn someone's soul into crimson where their physical body and soul is prone to the smallest damage/injuries. teleporting abilities. despite all this, has a very low stamina[but strong attacks], too apathetic to care about fighting, lacks a bit of skill due to lack of practice.

crush: -
          partner: -
          spouse: -

other: only left eye is working, but his right eye may function on occasions
          sweats a lot no matter the temperature. sweat is odorless but he somehow reeks of metal/blood when sweating a lot. smells like cigarette when not.
          can cut up a diamond with his edge

Batter
        Spoiler × Monster ref - Outfit

full name: The Batter
        nickname/s: Batter - whatever you can think of
        species/race: perspective monster
        original game: OFF by Mortis Ghost

personality: The Batter consistently wears an uncaring, somewhat condescending expression.
        He is highly observant of his surroundings and others. Batter is straightforward and
        doesn't give much thoughts on his actions, though, despite this, he is highly intelligent.
        He will destroy anything that gets in his way, no matter what it is.
        The man rarely emotes, speaking in a neutral tone and when in conversations
        or talking, talks with the fewest words possible, straight to the point.

history: nothing significant, memories wiped clean
        only has knowledge of his 'identity' + awareness of fourth wall
        sexuality/romantic preferences: ace - apithoromantic

powers/skills: Competences.
        Batter holds an Ashley bat which counts every attack as two, has the element attack of Meat and Metal, increases his accuracy and 10% critical hit chance. The Batter has a strong upper body strength to
        deal a rather hard blow to his enemies using bats. [No add-ons]

POSSIBLE SPOILER AND HEADCANNON AHEAD

He has the ability to change his form into a lizard-like monster. He also can
        change one's perspective of his form- unless the person has a very high
        awareness.

crush: -
        partner: -
        spouse: -
        other:

[ I feel out of place and feel rather intimidated by ya'll, so I apologize beforehand for if I mess up big time or seems nervous/obnoxious.

I'm also sorry if any of you is sick of the Undertale hype- I can delete sans if needed- or uh, just quit? I'll try to find a character I feel confortable RPing in one of my favorite RPGs to replace him if needed, sorry, I'm an RPG nerd ^^' That's why I felt a bit tense and intimidated, sorry again 'bout that.]
Last edited by Reiji on Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:31 pm

@.peaches. - accepted! Look at you with your long form,, mine are so lame XD let the Telltale pain commence
    @Hebime - your forms look to be all good, the only thing that concerns me is that I'm not sure about allowing use of an AU version of a character (sans, in this case). It could be worked out, but I've already got kinda strict rules for canon when it comes to ocs and stuff, so I'm just worried that it wouldn't seem fair to others? That's the only thing that concerns me, other than that, your other character is accepted c: }
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me