Rise From the Ashes | Star Wars RP OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rise From the Ashes | Star Wars RP OPEN

Postby Perfect Polish » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:14 am

(Done. I'll add more to her personality later.)
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biggle123 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:20 am

My Character - Image too big to post
This image is not owned by me whatsoever
Bane Abillon

Nicknames: None
Species: Human - Mandalorian
Allegiance: Resistance

Appearance: Wears modified Mandalorian armour despite the annoyance of rebel leaders
Equipment: He cannot take of his armour because parts of his body were once blown off as a result of not escaping an imperial ship once. Since then he has had his robotic parts installed with weapons, such as custom built lightsabers on on the lower side of his wrist and built in guns on his armour. (Inspiration for these built in weapons came from Pre Vizsla)
Skills:
Weaknesses: He is more prone to electricity grenades than others
Special Abilities: He has one hidden weapon that he only ever uses as a last resort which is a small blaster barrel that comes out of his forehead, designed to shoot people when he has been knocked down. He can also withstand more attacks than average people because he has an inbuilt life support system that numbs pain and when he is hurt injects a chemical that allows him to continue fighting, but it wears off after a short time so he usually uses it to get away.

Personality: Witty, calm, patient and good natured
Home Planet: Mandalore
History: He grew up in Mandalore. He was trained by a rogue Mandalorian war hero and then went on to fight with Boba Fett for some time before leaving him at Tatooine, just missing Boba's death.

Misc. Info: Nothing much (I can explain any unclear features about my character if you want)
quit
biggle123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:31 am

(@Haru, could be interesting if someone found and unfroze her, but that might leave you hanging for a bit. It's up to you.

@Polish and biggle you're both accepted. I'll add your character to the front once I'm on my computer.)

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:56 am

(Starting soon?m:) )
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------adult // fan of a great
------------many things
------------ImageImageImage
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------Art credit - me
------------
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinnamonroll » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:57 am

( Basically I would finish my forum, but I think I should redo my character XD She's like Polish's character, and I did not mean for that to happen! <3 I was thinking of her up for a couple of days now and then I looked Polish's forum and just face palmed myself. I'm so sorry! )
hiatus
cinnamonroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:17 pm

(It's ok, don't worry about it. I think I'll go ahead and make the first post in a second if that's ok with you Rey. So the Padawans were all separated during the attack, and some might have escaped in pairs or alone and somehow got to the Resistance base. This way if we have late joiners, it'll be fine for them to jump in late because this means that their character just had a harder time getting to the base. Resistance members will be there. First Order/Dark Jedi characters can be on a star destroyer trying to track down the escaped Padawans.)

EDIT: (Also, if anyone wants to arrive at the base with Britta speak up now or forever hold your peace lol)

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:29 pm

I shall hold my piece, Vanha can join them later)
"An eye for an eye
Hello! I'm Wren! I'm in my mid-teens and live
in New Zealand. I enjoy writing, reading, watching videos,
cosplaying, and drawing occasionally! I'm a Christian,
and always up to meeting new friends!

~ P ~ M ~ A ~
| Stories| A03 | Wattpad |
| RWBY | Merlin | Doctor Who | HP |
| 🐦| 🐺 | 🔬 | 🦊 |
|

and the world goes blind."
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:43 pm

Britta Twi
19 / Female / Zabrak / Padawan

It had been an extremely long day, and all Britta wanted was to get somewhere safe. The cold metal walls of the smuggler's ship felt like they were closing in on her, and images of her fellow Jedi getting cut down by red sabers kept flashing through her mind. She curled up tighter in her spot in the cargo hold, waiting for the smugglers to come down and inform her of their arrival on D'Qar. She closed her eyes, trying to reach out with the Force into the far reaches of the universe in a desperate attempt to sense something, anything, from any of her fellow Padawans, but she came up empty. She hoped and prayed that this was simply due to her lack of skill and not a consequence of her being the only survivor.

Finally she heard the groaning of the ship as it came in for a landing, and one of the smugglers came down to tell her that they'd arrived. She got up and fished some credits out of a pouch on her belt.
"Thank you. This is all I have," she said, handing over the money.
The smuggler counted it with careful scrutiny. He seemed to ponder asking for more, but seemed to take pity on her and her sorry state.
"Alright," he said, "I suppose here ain't a bad place to stop and refuel."
"Thank you again."

And with that she hurried out of the ship and onto the landing platform. She knew the base was close this space port. There had to be someone around she could talk to who would know who she was or at least what she was and take her to the Resistance. If her luck held, maybe she would even find some of her friends here. Feeling out of place and vulnerable, she squared her shoulders and walked into the crowds of people milling around the docks.

Cliff Lindkear
20 / Male / Human / Resistance Bomber Pilot

It felt like Cliff hadn't had a moment to rest all day. Reports were flying in of an attack on the new Jedi Temple and even more reports were coming in about First Order activity all throughout their quadrant of the galaxy. Everyone was on high alert, and people were scrambling throughout the base preparing for a possible strike that may or may not come. Cliff was out by the bombers, already in his flight suit in case they suddenly needed to mobilize. The other pilots around him seemed to be on edge as they wondered what the day might bring. Cliff certainly hoped that it wouldn't come to a dogfight, but if it did he felt ready. He hadn't seen any action for a while, and he was itching for a fight.

Call me Third or Ami
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Woogwoo Wren » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:03 pm

Vanha|Female|Twi'lek|Tagged; Open

She blinked her eyes open and glanced around. Still in the ruins of the new Jedi Temple, she was somewhat surprised that she was alive.
She struggled to her feet, and winched. Glanced at her arm, she noticed a large gash along it, thanks to one of the dark jedi.
"Hello?" she called, looking around. As far as she could see, she was the only one who had survived. "Please! Is anyone there?" The young twi'lek began staggering through the ruins, looking for anyone who had survived.
"An eye for an eye
Hello! I'm Wren! I'm in my mid-teens and live
in New Zealand. I enjoy writing, reading, watching videos,
cosplaying, and drawing occasionally! I'm a Christian,
and always up to meeting new friends!

~ P ~ M ~ A ~
| Stories| A03 | Wattpad |
| RWBY | Merlin | Doctor Who | HP |
| 🐦| 🐺 | 🔬 | 🦊 |
|

and the world goes blind."
Woogwoo Wren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:06 pm

(I think I'll have Thirteen's container drop next to Vahna, if that's alright.)
Cipher Thirteen||Female||Human||Tagged:Vahna
    "So are you sure this thing will be worth anything?"
    Rilay Dianna tapped the block of carbonite that housed the frozen agent with an armored finger, bending over and inspecting it more closely. They'd picked it up on some no-name planet, in the ruins of some old building. The woman inside was pretty enough, and the readout on the side showed that she was even still alive, but they had no idea who she was, or why she was frozen with a load of ancient tech.

"Sure it is," her leader replied, from the cockpit of the small starship that served as their transport and cargo vessel. " Some hutt will take it off our hands, just you-" an explosion from outside the ship cut him off, and black smoke began to pour into the cargo bay. Rilay swore and ran to the bridge, slipping her helmet back on as she did.
    "What's happening?" She asked, "are we getting shot at?"
    "No!" Came the reply. "Engine blew, she's going critical! Get to the escape pod, now!"
    "But what about the cargo?" Rilay asked.
    "Blast the cargo! We're over a planet, we can come back for it later. What's more important, your life or some random girl frozen in carbonite?"
    Both bounty hunters ran for the back of the ship, but it was too late. The starship exploded in a spectacular ball of fire, leaving only smoldering wreckage and a single block of carbonite, which proceeded to hurtle to the planet surface, crashing with a tremendous noise in the ruins of what was once a Jedi temple, not all that far from one rather shaken Twi'lek padawan.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me