Welcome in high school - Gakuen Hetalia

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome in high school - Gakuen Hetalia

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:04 am

We'reAllMadHere
London
Stella Kirkland
female
17 in human years
she is about 5' 4" always wearing punk clothes
outgoing, adventureous, mischevious, kind
"hahaha not telling"
artist, bannana lol
Last edited by We'reAllMadHere on Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hideś » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:11 am

[We'reAllMadHere, please read rules, you missed something in your form~
Techno Bird, your second charrie is accepted~]
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐅 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓❟
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━
┏───────────────┓
┖───────────────┚
━━ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 ━━
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━
◂𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄▸
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━ 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒
Image..Image
𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 ━━━━━━━━━━
Hideś

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:43 am

oops sorry i edited it. i mom called me downstairs so i rushed
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hideś » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:24 am

[Now you are accepted c:
We can start now if you want to, guys/girls~ Please remember about proper grammar too.
I've put Roommates in a post with Form so go and check it c:]

Estonia/Eduard von Bok/18
Eduard walked in to the building with dorms. There was a small smile on his face, he always liked school so he was happy another year just begun. Holding small bad in his left hand he was walking along the hallway looking for his room, he already took a key from secretariat.

Falkland Islands/Blanca Kirkland/16
Blanca was holding a rolling bad in one hand walking out from secretariat. She just moved to this school and she was a little scared about it. She didn't like to change places as she was pretty shy and finding new friends was hard for her. Falklands put key in a pocket and walked to the building with dorms hoping everything will be fine.

Denmark/Matthias Kohler/18
Matthias stretched his arms and looked around, he liked the outside of school. It was pretty nice. Grass, trees, few benches. And pitch at the back of school. Just perfect. Finally Denmark caught his bad and walked towards dorms.
Last edited by Hideś on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐅 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓❟
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━
┏───────────────┓
┖───────────────┚
━━ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 ━━
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━
◂𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄▸
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━ 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒
Image..Image
𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 ━━━━━━━━━━
Hideś

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~War~ » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:16 am

((Marking))

Hello. I'm War. Feel free to PM me if you'd like, I don't bite too much. X)

Previous username was, in fact, ~WarRoll~. Please do not use it, as I might go back to it. (Character depicted is not me, but rather my Boku No Hero OC, Solaira Astora)
~War~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:21 am

;;okay, great! ^-^

Brown eyes skimmed the schedule page a tanned hand held as the country strode down the hall, their owner curling his lip upon seeing his dorm arrangements. If memory served him correctly and matched the right name with the right face..../Great, just great. I get stuck with *that* guy as a roommate?/ he thought irritably, scoffing and shoving the paper back into his pocket as he marched down the hall to said room. Well, he was going to have to get himself accustomed to living with a boisterous, egotistical idiot, it seemed, and Romano was hardly approving of that fact. /Why me?/ Ugh, just being at this school with all these annoyingly cheerful people was punishment enough...
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black-Cat771 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:50 am

[may i be making a teacher, and Romania?]

[edit - sept 16]

[edit 2 - PIC ADDED :D - sept 19]

[edit 3 - remade / new pic added /changed - oct 5]

Teacher / Classroom Assistant

Username: Black-Cat771

Country/city/village etc.: Toronto / Ontario

Human Name: Ashley Williams

Appearance: She has below shoulder length blond messy hair, and soft purple eyes. She stands at 5'6 - around the same height as the students, and usually wears dress shirts with ties that bear the school's crest, above the knee skirts, and thigh high stockings / socks with flats or buckle shoes. On the off occasion, she may bee seen wearing black pants or jeans, and a red pull over hoodie.

Personality: She is a rather emotional girl, but is often soft spoken and shy. When need be, she can be quite serious, and even scary at times. People describe her as 'easily embarrassed', 'shy', 'anti-social', and 'crazy' - due to her rather excluded nature and mystery hidden behind her isolation outside of the classroom.

Crush: to be revealed

Other: She likes to go to carnivals, and more often then not, is seen eating sweets or snacks instead of a proper lunch, making it believed that she has an eating problem, or that she just has a very demanding sweet tooth. She also seems a little obsessed with maple syrup, apple cider, and things related to the fall season, though she doesn't seem to recognize this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Student

Username: Black-Cat771

Country/city/village etc.: Romania

Human Name: Vladimir Popescu

Appearance: Vlad stands at 5'10'' and usually wears [when outside of school] long garments such as knee length coats, as well as knee high boots and small silk caps.

Personality: he's a prankster, but can also be serious. he loves to play tricks, practice black magic, and make other people laugh - or be scared, either or makes him laugh. He loves to explore and is highly curious about a lot of things outside of his norm, which is more usually then not - black magic, vampires, and most Halloween-eque things - as well as stories of princesses and magical creatures.

Crush: none yet

Other: he likes banana splits with strawberry syrup and vanilla icecream, as well as fried banana with chocolate icecream
Last edited by Black-Cat771 on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hello all - to anyone who stumbles across my profile: all my pets are open for trade - but I wont be active onsite so if you'd like to trade, it'll have to be for out of site things such as USD, Art, Characters, Species Stuff ect. to contact me please go to: Ashypie on Toyhouse, Furaffinity, or Discord | please be 18+ if you do offer on any of my stuff though.. I don't feel comfortable dealing with minors.

ImageImage
ImageImage

i am known as Black-Cat771 or Blacky. surprise =.=৩ Italy! soul collection | An old rp | hetalia mafia/gang sometimes my computer likes to not work, so im sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.Deviant Art
Black-Cat771

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby //Kitty cat » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:58 am

"Give them back Beilschmit!" Jackie yelled jumping up in desperation trying to get her glasses back. "But you're so fun to mess with." The Prussian grumbled holding them a bit lower. "Yeah well, go annoy your roommate." Jackie sighed slapping on her glasses and scanning through the paper.

"Chao!" Prussia called running up to Romano. "I am Prussia and i'm here to make our room awesome!"

────── ARD A ─
▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓

linkkkkkk
✶ linkkkkkk
linkkkkkk
✶ linkkkkkk
linkkkkkk
✶ linkkkkkk

──────────────────── ───

OF
OF
▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓

─── ────────────────────
──────────────────── ───

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ © ▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
────────────────
I'm Lewis! (he/him)
EDS Warrior and SD Handler
-Not online often
Please be patient with
trades and messages!

────────────────
COLLECTION OF

─── ───────────────

▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
//Kitty cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:03 am

/Oh, dio, speak of the--/ "*Ciao*, idiota!!" He snapped in correction, already feeling his dormmate strike a chord. "What do you want?" His arms crossed, scowling at the slightly taller male. "Weren't you bothering someone else just now?" Romano muttered.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby //Kitty cat » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:09 am

Prussia looked at the grumpy italian. "Vell, I vas talking to a girl zhen she went avay." Prussia explained as he heard footsteps stomping behind him. "Speak of zhe devil!"

"Hi!" Jackie chirped to Romano giving Prussia a death glare from the corner of her eyes. "I'm Jackie. You're Italy, right?"

────── ARD A ─
▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓

linkkkkkk
✶ linkkkkkk
linkkkkkk
✶ linkkkkkk
linkkkkkk
✶ linkkkkkk

──────────────────── ───

OF