Save our Session (Homestuck RP)-Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Save our Session (Homestuck RP)-Accepting

Postby Kannin77 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:29 am

(Fill it a form)
Hello I am Star
You can call me Star,Lore,Kannin,Kan
I am a Panromantic and Ace
I am also a Trans Masc Nonbinary He/They Pronouns please!
I like Homestuck and various Anime as well as Warrior Cats
I am Taken
in a happy Polyam relationship <3
Kannin77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invikta » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:18 pm

Name: Gamzee Makara
Troll Tag: terminallyCapricious
Blood Color: Purple
Strife Specibus: Clubkind
Quirk: AlTeRnAtInG CaPiTaLiZaTiOn, tends to use a certain phrase a lot
Personality: Though he's prone to a few slurs here and there, Gamzee is very good-natured and laid-back. He's an extremely supportive friend and will go to great lengths to please those he cares about, even sacrificing his own pleasures. The troll equivalent of a Juggalo, he has some rather outlandish beliefs as apart of a cult of capricious minstrels, and his text is littered with references to Juggalo subculture.
Crush: None
Quadrants Filled:
:
:
:
:
God Tier: Bard of Rage
Land: Land of Tents and Mirth
Looks: Tall and lanky, a large mess of hair resides atop Gamzee's head, and it's quite admittably a miracle that he's able to maintain it at all. He wears clown makeup on his face practically all the time, and his attire reflects his rather lazy and carefree nature.
Others: Nothing

Name: Vriska Serket
Troll Tag: arachnidsGrip
Blood Color: Cerulean
Strife Specibus: Dicekind
Quirk: Replaces "b" and "8" sounds with the number 8, and when frustrated tends to use it more liberally. Uses four colons for her eyes.
Personality: Vriska is often described as a spiteful witch. She's easily bored and often tries to entertain herself by messing with her friends, normally by means of manipulation (both verbal and mental, with the use of her powers). She often complains about her bad luck, and sometimes slams herself because no one seems to like (or hate) her enough. More often than not, however, she holds herself in rather high regard, liking to brag about her genius exploits, or just about herself in general.
Crush: none
Quadrants Filled:
:
:
:
:
God Tier: Thief of Light
Land: Land of Maps and Treasure
Looks: Average height for her age and an admittably fair complexion, Vriska favours a more practical wardrobe, though she goes out of her way to maintain a collection of bright red footwear. Her hair easily reaches her mid-back, a pair of mismatched horns sits atop her head. Her left eye appears to be affected by polychoria, giving her eight irises rather than one and further providing for her arachnid theme.
Others: Nothing

{ You'll have to forgive me if I end up dropping one or the other. I feel confident in playing the both of them now, but I can't make promises for the future. }
_____《 JUST CALL ME ALPHA ! 》_____

hi i'm glyph but you can call me your highness. i'm gay,
22, and i use he/him pronouns please. i'm also a kinnie.

sig creditpixel creditflightrisingdeviantarttumblr
invikta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kannin77 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:32 pm

(Accepted)
Hello I am Star
You can call me Star,Lore,Kannin,Kan
I am a Panromantic and Ace
I am also a Trans Masc Nonbinary He/They Pronouns please!
I like Homestuck and various Anime as well as Warrior Cats
I am Taken
in a happy Polyam relationship <3
Kannin77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me