The Shikon No Tama (Inuyasha Rp Open!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Shikon No Tama (Inuyasha Rp Open!)

Postby Moonncloud » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:17 pm

(Hi Angel ^^ I'm going to start my forum now)

Half-Demon
Username: Moonncloud
Character name: Shikoda
Crush(on anyone): None yet
What type of demon are you part of?: Wolf Demon
do you want to be come full demon?: I'm not to worried about it right now.
do you want to become human?: At the moment I'm fine with who I am.
Are you good or bad?: Good
Other:
Last edited by Moonncloud on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starman✧ » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:44 pm

Demon
Username: ✯Hazing~Hope✯
Character Name: Kiba, his nickname is KA.
Human Form Looks:
In this form he has black hair and dark skin. His hair is cut short and shaggy, he has two brown wolf ears poking out of his head and a brown wolf tail, both have black tips. He wears a black leather jacket and a brown t-shirt with jeans and no shoes. His eyes are a deep blue. He has Jewel shards embedded in his arms and legs.
Demon Form Looks:
His demon form is a large wolf with deep blue glowing markings that are swirls all over his body. When enraged his body is engulfed in water and is impenetrable.
Crush: None
What type of demon are you?: Wolf
Are you a good or bad demon?: Good/Bad
Personality: He can be ruthless and cold but under that is the sweetest guy in the world. He is strong and protective.
History: He hates to talk about his past but he will say that he's a Assasin who kills evil people and demons. He is always paid and never fails, lately he hasn't been killing.
Pets: None
Other: He has poisonous fangs and claws, he also carries a large and heavy sword. For most it would be impossible to lift, but he has much strength so he lifts it with ease. He has super strength and he can fly in his demon from and control water at any time.

Demon
Username: ✯Hazing~Hope✯
Character Name: Daniel, his nickname is Dani.
Human Form Looks:
He has lightly tanned skin and sharp claws. He has long shaggy dark golden hair and two golden lion ears on his head. He also has a long lions tail that has a golden base and darker tail tip, like his hair. He will normally wear a tank top under an unzipped leather jacket and jeans with no shoes.
Demon:
A very large lion with golden fur and darker mane and tail tip. His lion form also has long claws and can fly. When he gets really mad his paws, tail tip, mane, and eyes will light on fire.
Crush: None
What type of demon are you?: Lion
Are you a good or bad demon?: Good
Personality: Dani is normally a calm quiet guy but he can go into fits of rage. He is an excellent fighter and never gives up. He keeps going for the sake of his deceased little brother.
History: When Dani was younger he had a little brother, his brother was an albino lion. They traveled together on the run from slayers who wanted to get the bounty on James's head. James was Dani's little brother, but one day Dani found out about a bounty on his head, a large bounty. They kept running and one night James got separated from Dani and was killed, Dani saw this and went into a rage. He morphed into his demon form and killed an entire village, he calmed down and left. There is still a large growing bounty on his head.
Pets: None
Other: Dani has poison in his claws an he carries two twin katanas. He can fly in his demon form and he can control fire at any time.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This is me and this is how I'll stay
Why should I let anyone bring me down?

ImageImageImage
starman✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:51 pm

(accepted!!! ^^)
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:03 pm

(we can start when you guy want)
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starman✧ » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:05 pm

(Do you want to make the first post?)
This is me and this is how I'll stay
Why should I let anyone bring me down?

ImageImageImage
starman✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:07 pm

(yeah but i wanna make sure the other members would want to start now or not)
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:17 pm

(I don't mind Do you want me to have more in my sign up for my character or is it fine?)
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:18 pm

(its fine)
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:24 pm

(k :3 My enternet keeps going in and out because it's storming here so sorry if i'm on and then suddenly gone I'll keep trying to get back on ^^ right now it's on)

Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Døctør • Whø~ » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:32 pm

Demon
Username:
prowlwolf
Character Name:
Yuri
Looks:
Yuri has two forms.The first one:
Yuri has black hair which reaches halfway down her back.Some of her hair is braided.She wears a black headband,but on that headband is a blue rose.She has tan skin,and she wears a black kimono with blue roses and other vine-like designs on it.Yuri also wears dog-tags that were given to her by a close friend.She also has white ears on top of her head and she has lightning blue eyes.
And the other:
She can change into a white wolf with lighting blue eyes.She also wears dog-tags around her neck in this form.Her back reaches the waist of most people.When angered Yuri can emit Blue fire from her paws.

Crush:
" No..well..maybe..I wouldn't tell you..if I did.. o_o "
What type of demon are you?:
Wolf Demon
Are you a good or bad demon?:
" I guess..I might be..a little bit of both.. "
Pets:
None
Other:
Yuri mainly stays in her demon form.

(Might make another character.Possibly male :3 )
~Døctør • Whø~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me