LOCK PLEASE

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

LOCK PLEASE

Postby ~SebastianMichaelis~ » Thu May 07, 2015 11:39 am

Setting: Usually near Phantomhive manor, sometimes in other parts of england.
Characters:
Sebastian Michaelis- Butler. Short black hair down to his shoulders. Typical butler outfit. [~SebastianMichaelis~]
Ciel Phantomhive- Earl. Head of the Phantomhives. Dark blue hair down to his shoulders, usually wearing a green top, blue coat, eye patch, black/blue pants, black shoes, and a walking stick/'cane'(as some would consider it) [open]
Grell Sutcliff- Butler form: Dark brown hair back in a ponytail, green eyes. Typical butler outfit. Grim Reaper form: Longer red hair down to his knees, green eyes, typical butler outfit only with more red. Usually wearing a coat he stole from Madame red. [.:Grell~Sutcliff:.]
Drossel Keinz- Usually holding a music box, which he uses to control dolls he makes. [PitchBlackROTG] [img will be posted for him.]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules: Oc and canon are allowed.
ONLY ONE OF EACH CHARACTER! OC OR CANON!
If a character says 'reserved', that means it is a canon character being saved for a certain person on the site. You cannot be this character.
Must have watched at LEAST up to episode 11 of Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji.
MUST KNOW HOW TO RP!
Have fun!

Introduction[oc] : You see someone sat back alone. They were unfamiliar to you. Judging by how they looked, you assumed they were the Phantomhive butler, Sebastian. But.... What was he doing all alone? Where was Ciel? You decide to find out why he's alone. As soon as you get near, he stands, growling. "Not a step closer!" you (freeze/step closer. Your choice.) If you freeze: He looks at you, tilting his head slightly. "Who're you...?" He asked, raising a brow. "I don't recognize you at all." He frowned slightly. If you step closer: He glares at you. "Hmpf. You're far too brave.... Say, I don't recognize you. Tell me, who are you and just what do you think you're doing, challenging me?"
Introduction[canon character]: You see someone sat back alone. They were very familiar to you. The Phantomhive Butler, Sebastian. But.... What was he doing all alone? Where was Ciel? You decide to find out why he's alone. As soon as you get near, he stands, growling. "Not a step closer!" you (freeze/step closer. Your choice.) If you freeze: He looks at you, smiling slightly. "Oh, it's just you *Insernamehere*. I thought it might be *Insertvillainnamehere*...Sorry." If you step closer: "....Oh, you? *Insertnamehere*? Tch. You're awful brave, aren't you? Challenging me. Don't you know what I can do?" [if Ciel]: "Oh, it's just you, Young Master. Sorry..." He looks away, slightly embarrassed at not knowing that it was you.
Attachments
TCAFB47LJCA4O6FEFCA7JN733CADP1D49CALZGIB0CAJFC21QCAQW0PTFCAM9KOOBCA3NM93ZCA7M6EQNCANCV9FFCAOO9NA4CACIEA8YCA2WI231CAJSK07KCADL446ACAPVS83RCAZEBOT7CAIG27RC.jpg
Img of Drossel Keinz.
TCAFB47LJCA4O6FEFCA7JN733CADP1D49CALZGIB0CAJFC21QCAQW0PTFCAM9KOOBCA3NM93ZCA7M6EQNCANCV9FFCAOO9NA4CACIEA8YCA2WI231CAJSK07KCADL446ACAPVS83RCAZEBOT7CAIG27RC.jpg (3.96 KiB) Viewed 264 times
Last edited by ~SebastianMichaelis~ on Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2688840&p=86223877#p86223877
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2690152 .... .-. Clicky?
If Grell stalks you, here's a little bit from a quiz about which of us kuroshitsuji chracters stalks you~
"Deadly Sufficient."

A Little About Your Man:
Ah, our over-the-top, flamboyant, outspoken grim reaper. His death scythe is none other than a chainsaw. He's a blood thirsty, persistent, and selfish male with rather interesting views. He doesn't understand a human's reluctance to killing someone - believing their relation emotions are meaningless and hinder/obscure one's goal. When he takes an interest he'll follow and observe if not partake, though once the interest is worn he wont hesitate to reap a soul (such as with Madam Red - she was the reason the death list was so full - he followed her around and sympathized with her of being unable to bear children, thus becoming her incompetent butler.).

A Little About Yourself:
You're confident and blunt, not careful and not caring of insulting anyone - feeling as though sugar coating anything is bad for everything. People deserve to know how it is, right? Words are like a Band-Aid - if you rip it off fast, it heals quicker. Haha. If that makes sense. You don't take your time, you live it up - soaking fun up like a sponge and you're constantly looking for something new; extravagant; to catch your attention.
~SebastianMichaelis~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lonely Butler**Accepting!!**((Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler

Postby .:Grell~Sutcliff:. » Fri May 08, 2015 10:26 am

{{{AAAAchooo

Hai I'd like to join this rp <3 }}
╔════❆══════════╗
- -
╚═══════════❆═══╝
╔════════════❆════╗
Deadly efficient ugly trash.

Image1x1Image

╚════❆════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━©━━━━
╔════════════❆════╗
Greetings, humans.
I am Ash. And I am trash
I'm here, I'm queer
Black butler is life
DOAB MORE LIKE
DEATH OF ASH

╚════❆════════════╝
.:Grell~Sutcliff:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SebastianMichaelis~ » Fri May 08, 2015 10:49 am

.:Grell~Sutcliff:. wrote:
{{{AAAAchooo

Hai I'd like to join this rp <3 }}

((Mmmk. As an oc, canon character, or both?))
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2688840&p=86223877#p86223877
If Grell stalks you, here's a little bit from a quiz about which of us kuroshitsuji chracters stalks you~
"Deadly Sufficient."

A Little About Your Man:
Ah, our over-the-top, flamboyant, outspoken grim reaper. His death scythe is none other than a chainsaw. He's a blood thirsty, persistent, and selfish male with rather interesting views. He doesn't understand a human's reluctance to killing someone - believing their relation emotions are meaningless and hinder/obscure one's goal. When he takes an interest he'll follow and observe if not partake, though once the interest is worn he wont hesitate to reap a soul (such as with Madam Red - she was the reason the death list was so full - he followed her around and sympathized with her of being unable to bear children, thus becoming her incompetent butler.).

A Little About Yourself:
You're confident and blunt, not careful and not caring of insulting anyone - feeling as though sugar coating anything is bad for everything. People deserve to know how it is, right? Words are like a Band-Aid - if you rip it off fast, it heals quicker. Haha. If that makes sense. You don't take your time, you live it up - soaking fun up like a sponge and you're constantly looking for something new; extravagant; to catch your attention.
~SebastianMichaelis~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Grell~Sutcliff:. » Fri May 08, 2015 10:50 am

{{Both~ I'll play Grell and an oc of mine :3}}
╔════❆══════════╗
- -
╚═══════════❆═══╝
╔════════════❆════╗

Image1x1Image

╚════❆════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━©━━━━
╔════════════❆════╗
Greetings, humans.
I am Ash. And I am trash
I'm here, I'm queer
Black butler is life
DOAB MORE LIKE
DEATH OF ASH

╚════❆════════════╝

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SebastianMichaelis~ » Fri May 08, 2015 10:59 am

((Kay. Well, first if you're going to rp Grell I'd need a rp sample to see if you'd be good enough with rping him. As for oc, just post a desc[pic can be included] of them. Age is optional here, but I highly reccomend including it, since the more we know about an oc the better. RP sample is optional.))
"Deadly Sufficient."

A Little About Your Man:

A Little About Yourself:
~SebastianMichaelis~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Grell~Sutcliff:. » Fri May 08, 2015 11:01 am

{{Of course! When do you want the rp sample?}}
╔════❆══════════╗
- -
╚═══════════❆═══╝
╔════════════❆════╗

Image1x1Image

╚════❆════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━©━━━━
╔════════════❆════╗
Greetings, humans.
I am Ash. And I am trash
I'm here, I'm queer
Black butler is life
DOAB MORE LIKE
DEATH OF ASH

╚════❆════════════╝

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SebastianMichaelis~ » Fri May 08, 2015 11:08 am

((Whenever you can post it. c:))
"Deadly Sufficient."

A Little About Your Man:

A Little About Yourself:
~SebastianMichaelis~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Grell~Sutcliff:. » Fri May 08, 2015 11:13 am

{{Okay}}

Grell||
    Grim Reaper||
    Tags;;this is a rp sample~

Grell frowned and backed up "Oi, I'm not scared of you Bassy, nor will I ever be" He cooed, leaning towards Sebastian and dancing side to side happily, his green Shinigami eyes glittering. "Besides, why be so tense, it's not like the world is ending" He said scowling, running his hands through his crimson hair with a short sigh.

{{Will be adding the OC rp sample soon~}}

Ashalyn||
    Human?||
    Tags;; Rp sample~

Ashalyn squeaked and froze, closing her orange eyes and pulling at her own black hair "Oh goodness, I-I'm so sorry" She spoke softly, gulping and backing up "I-I was looking for someone named-" she looked at her palm and squinted "Ciel Phantomhive? Is she here?" She asked, looking at the butler.
Last edited by .:Grell~Sutcliff:. on Fri May 08, 2015 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════❆══════════╗
- -
╚═══════════❆═══╝
╔════════════❆════╗

Image1x1Image

╚════❆════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━©━━━━
╔════════════❆════╗
Greetings, humans.
I am Ash. And I am trash
I'm here, I'm queer
Black butler is life
DOAB MORE LIKE
DEATH OF ASH

╚════❆════════════╝

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SebastianMichaelis~ » Fri May 08, 2015 11:20 am

((okie... Also, love that litlle 'why be so tense' part. xD))
"Deadly Sufficient."

A Little About Your Man:

A Little About Yourself:
~SebastianMichaelis~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Grell~Sutcliff:. » Fri May 08, 2015 11:21 am

{{Hehe, just one second and I will have to OC rp sample ready}}
╔════❆══════════╗