Skyrim- Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Skyrim- Accepting!

Postby Sperophim » Thu May 07, 2015 10:25 am

White Eagle wrote:
Username:White Eagle
Name:Z'arlo J'iswen
Race (Include if vampire or werewolf):Khajiit
Personality:A protective warrior, a happy adoptive father, a wise jarl and strict leader.
History (optional):Z'arlo was born in Falkreath. He adopted a child because he hasn't married yet he wants to raise one until then. He is the jarl of Windhelm.
Description or picture:A brown haired khajiit with green eyes nearly no hair only fur. Has no beard and is very muscular.
Fighting Style:A mage staff. Ice,fire,healing hands and lightning he has mastered. He has a sword and shield. Great at using hand to hand combat.
Weakness:Samuel is his pride and joy now.
Occupation (If any):Jarl of Windhelm
House (If any):Hejerim and Palace of Kings
Children (If any):Samuel
Crush or Significant Other (If any):None but open to one.

{Sorry, but you're not accepted. I believe the Yarl of Windhelm is Ulfric Stormcloak. ;) Sorry! If you want to edit your form to make Z'arlo just a nobleman instead, that would be okay.}

{By the way sorry everyone. I've been really incredibly lazy with this so if there are any posts I need to reply to or forms/characters I need to accept or put on the list please quote them. Sorry!}

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu May 07, 2015 10:35 am

InfectedHau wrote:Za'ji almost rolled her eyes in derision, then remembered that she was supposed to be frightened. She jumped slightly in her chair, pressing her ears back against her head, then pretended to catch herself. "So is that it?" She asked, trying her best to fake false bravery. "You'll have to do better than that."
Last edited by InfectedHau on Thu May 07, 2015 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Thu May 07, 2015 10:48 am

{Oooh did you mean Za'ji there? I was kinda confused.}

Auguseethus shot a glance at his fellow agent and the Daedra shot a firebolt at Za'ji, dangerously close to her head- perhaps close enough to singe a few whiskers.
"Unless you wand that lovely fur singed off," Auguseethus said almost shakily. "You should tell us what you know.

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu May 07, 2015 10:55 am

(Wow, auto correct is auto correcting my own words now.)
"No," Za'ji said, with a tinge of fake hysteria. "Sling all the spells you want, you won't make me betray our family. I may be an assassin, but even I have standards."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurocatalyst » Thu May 07, 2015 10:57 am

Kira:

"Hey," Kira said, walking over to Zanji and sitting down "when are we leaving?"
important news wrote:Sorry if I am not online as often, my Grandfather passed away on the twenty sixth of November. It was very sudden and it has upset me. So if I seem rude, please forgive me, I am tired and haven't been sleeping well. I also have school holidays and won't be online for ten days since I am going to New Zealand.

T DOESN'T MATTER HOW
YOU SAY IT
░░░░░░░
s━━━━━━━━━┐
XXif you like the look
XXof the species on t-
XXhe right, mark and
XXtell them i referred
XXyou, it help me out
XXif you do, thanks

┗━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░

╭━━━━━━━━━━━╮
xsignature made by canada
╰━━━━━━━━━━━╯
sImage
XXXImage
x━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
Kurocatalyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby White Eagle » Thu May 07, 2015 11:00 am

(I'll make him a nobleman.)

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Thu May 07, 2015 11:05 am

{@White Eagle, Okie dokie! Accepted then! I might restart with Ariaal, who is an Altmer and Stoarmcloak spy if you want to meet her.}

InfectedHau wrote:(Wow, auto correct is auto correcting my own words now.)
"No," Za'ji said, with a tinge of fake hysteria. "Sling all the spells you want, you won't make me betray our family. I may be an assassin, but even I have standards."

{Oh haha I know how you feel}
{If the other assassins want to barge in now would be a good time. I don't want Za'ji to actually get hurt.}
Auguseethus growled. Another fireball was shot, this time heading towards Za'ji's arm. Auguseethus banged his fist on the table.
{The fireball can miss cause like I said I don't want to actually hurt Za'ji unless you want her to get hurt idk sorry & sorry for short posts cuz I'm a lazy buttttttttttt. Should I make Arelus now?}

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu May 07, 2015 11:15 am

(If you want to. And Za'ji can get hurt all you want, it Doesn't matter to me)

Za'ji let out a yowl of pain as the fireball struck her arm, but she didn't give in. Maybe it was time to drop her little bombshell. "Alright," she said, gasping for breath. "I'll tell you something. Don't you find it strange that I keep calling the Brotherhood 'our family'?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Thu May 07, 2015 11:21 am

Auguseethus raised a horny eyebrow.
"Not very." He said. "Considering that you all must be crazy phycos to be able to kill hundreds of mostly innocent people for a living."

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu May 07, 2015 11:26 am

Za'ji's calm smile was back in place now. She was in control, this was her show. "Really?" She asked, tracing a line on the chair with one claw. "That's a terrible thing to say, but I guess I'll have to tell him. He's going to be very disappointed in you, though."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me