Skyrim- Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Skyrim- Accepting!

Postby symmetra » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:07 pm

{Oh goodness how have I never seen this? It looks awesome!}

Username: Palinoia;

Name: Audaria "Nightwing"

Race: Altmer

Personality: Audaria can be reluctant to heavy changes, and tends to take life at his own pace. Though he has a slow mind set for his personal living, he is a good strategist and enjoys test of wit and skill. He is open to people he's known for some time already, but can be quite guarded from strangers.

History (optional): He grew up in Hammerfell with his aunt and uncle after his father died in the aldmeri dominion ( his mother having died from illness many years before). He was raised there for a good many years of his life, but they soon decided to move again (since the aunt and uncle have both had a long history of travel). They ended in cyrodiil, and after reaching a well enough age, he decided to head to skyrim.

Description or picture (Include clothing/armor): He was born with naturally pale skin and green eyes, and is an inch or two shorter than the average altmer. His muscular build is slim but sturdy, and his hair ends just below his shoulder blades.

he wears basic Tavern clothing when in casual situations or visiting town, but hunts, ventures, and fights in Fur armor. (I am bad at describing characters, so sorry, but I do plan to draw/paint him sometime, so if I do I'll upload a photo OvO'')

Fighting Style: He fights with an orcish bow and dual enchanted daggers, one with a thirty hit count and fire, and the other with fifteen and sparks. He also knows basic spells like flames and close minor wound from his altmer heritage.

Weakness: he has a terrible injury in his right knee that was inflicted upon him by a raging stag. He has a terrible fear of spiders and sometimes refuses to venture in to colder areas in fear of bumping in to one of those eight-legged-head-jumpers. He tends to dismiss people without giving a proper chance sometimes, and is stubborn when in need of help.

Occupation: He has no solid occupation but does allot of fishing and hunting, in which he later sells the product to local stores in Falkreath and Whiterun.

House (If any): N/A
Children (If any): N/A
Crush or Significant Other (If any): N/A
Other: He also likes famrind.

(when looking back at this I notice how sloppy it looks. I plan to maybe add more information but I hope this is enough to get going. I apologies for any grammatical errors or anything in the form, also.)
ImageImage

matt / grown up
i have NOT abandoned this site,
i'll just be slow for a little while longer.
symmetra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind Mage » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Username: DragonThief

Name: Faulonor NightVeil
Nicknames: Nighveil, Shadow, sometimes he is referred to as him, but usually by lowlifes or bandits.
Race: Boiche, or wood elf, in your tongue.
Occupation: Family member killed? Precious item stolen? Guards not doing anything? somehow can't go to the guards? (either by location, or reputation?) Call this guy! Not only will he track down the item or person for you, but he will retrieve that item, or kill that person! All for the low cost of money!
Fighting style: Dual Orcish blades. When he fights, one would sooner think he were dancing, as he moves with an ammount of grace befitting of a Cyrodiilic noble woman.

Appearance: He is extremely pale, so much that one can see his veins. He has long black hair that reaches the small in his back, which he keeps braided and tied. His eyes are a deep ember in colour, and always seem sad. He stands at 5'3", and weights 119 pounds. When he speaks to others, he does his best to not show emotions, whether it be from his eyes, body language, or voice.
Notable features: A birthmark under his left eye
Armour: He wears a customized set of leather armour which slightly resembles that of the nightingale. Above that, he is always seen wearing a dark coloured cloak with the hood pulled over.

History: His family was killed when he was a young lad. Everyone blamed it on the wilds of Valenwood, but he didn't believe them. He's sort of been on this honour quest thing ever since. (Will probably roleplay it better)

Good traits: observant, smart, loyal to "customers",
neutral traits: unexcitable, invisible, reserved,
bad traits: cunning, spiteful, vengeful,
Weakness: tall heights. When he is in a situation concerning heights, he tends to freeze up, and not think properly.

House: Any available inn.
children: Too busy, doesn't care nor want.
Crush or significant other: No one.. Open for a crush though. PM me about it if ya want.
Other: He speaks with a thick Bosmeri-Ayleidoon accent

(hope this looks okay OvO")
Last edited by Wind Mage on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
╓━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╖

secret text!
My name is Kris - He/him
Commissions + art trades: 🚫

♪♫♪ ♪♫♪ ♪♫♪

Kalxath is my partner-in-crime
Symmetra is a coward and a fool.

╙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╜
Wind Mage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:53 am

{both accepted! ^u^}

Afon wrote:
Synette
Synette Greensmith furrowed her brows for a moment. A war? She
scraped her mind as she tried to recall such a happening. "I'm afraid
I wouldn't know, you see I've been quite the hermit for the past few
years if I'm to be honest. I don't remember any such war, I apologize
for being so woefully ignorant on the politics of Skyrim," she admitt-
ed a bit sheepishly. In all honesty, if there had been a war when she
was civilized she doubted she would've been informed of it at any
rate, having been a small child at the time.
Actually, super ironic but we totally just
bought one like an hour ago It should get
here in a few days. ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ That
timing though. Oh! And speaking of time,
it could be morning for Ariaal and Synette
too if you want, maybe the sun could be
rising as they walk or something?

Ariaal raised her eyebrows in suprise. "Really?" She asked in a slightly higher voice than normal. Then she coughed and cleared her throat. "That's quite a surprise. It seems it's all people talk about these days." Ariaal fixed her ponytail. That was not the answer she was expecting, and it made her slightly uneasy.

InfectedHau wrote:" It would seem your eyes are still asleep, agent," Za'ji said, getting up and following her captor out of the palace. " What took you so long? I've been getting bored, and my wrists itch like you wouldn't believe."

One of Auguseethus's nostrils twitched as he walked into the dungeon, as if he could smell Za'ji's earlier visitors. Or maybe he smelled the sewers below the dungeon or just the prisoners in general. Most dungeons usually stank.
"I had... Important business to do before we could leave." He said, not saying that his so-called important business was stuffing his belly and then trying to chat with the Yarl's housecarl. "Let's get going." Auguseethus said as he unlocked the door to Za'ji's cell.
"Try anything funny and the whole guard will stick you full of arrows." He warned.

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:00 am

"Don't be ridiculous," Za'ji said, standing up and walking out of her cell. " If I wanted to escape, I could have just picked the lock last night. At this point, I'm just here for the free food."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby true royalty. » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:01 am

Name; Daeara 'Vaynce', no last name.
    Age;; Appears 24
    Gender;; Male
    Factions;; A passing ally of the Companions, having helped in Silver Hand eradication missions. Dealt hands with the Dark Brotherhood, whenever their targets ended up being the same...not really an 'ally', however. Studied at the College for a long time. Due to him never picking true sides, he isn't turned away from any faction.
    Race;; Dunmer/Nord, with more Nord blood.
    Sexuality;; Heterosexual
    Class;; Witchhunter/Paladin, a class known as 'Demon Hunter'.

Hair Color;; White.
    Eye Color;; Dark gray.
    Height;; 6'3
    Weight;; 198
    Build;; Daeara has a very muscular, streamlined build, neither too lean, nor too bulky. Something that boasts both superior speed/agility and brute strength.

Main Trait;; Intense
    [+] Traits;; Intelligent, extremely determined/brave, loyal to those he trusts.
    [-] Traits;; Cold, rather distant, tends to not pledge any allegiance.
    Likes;; Runes, weaponry, training.
    Dislikes;; Cowards, truly evil abominations, laziness.
    Strengths;; Truly lethal at all ranges, although specializes in close to mid ranged combat, with his runes, poisons, destructive spells, and crossbows. Due to his mastery over his enchanted crossbows, he can utilize them and their elemental bolts and poisons in extremely close combat and extremely long ranges, although his sword-fighting isn't bad. Smithing and enchanting is a hobby, along with Alteration.
    Weaknesses;; Tends to be ruthless when fighting enemies, sometimes can't see the difference between friend and foe, and he's helpless at Illusion spells. Has no true style in unarmed, but his strength and speed makes up for it.

Other;; A former Vampire, he purified his body and pledged his allegiance to the eradication of enemies of men; Daedra, Daedra Gods, wild and feral Vampires, Werewolves, bandits...anyone whom transpires his focus.

This is his build/class.
true royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:09 am

{accepted.}

Auguseethus scoffed at Za'ji's arrogance and muttered something under his breath.
"Let's go." August said, obviously annoyed as he grabbed Za'ji's arm and pulled her along none-to-gently.

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lion's tooth » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:29 am

Synette
Synette Greensmith frowned. "This... war you speak of. It
wouldn't happen to affect the area near Riverwood would it?
I have, well, family there." She asked, choosing not to men-
tion that the family she spoke of was the cavern-like roots
of a tree where she slept and the deer she hunted for suppl-
ies.
Name;;Synette
Race;;Breton
Age;;Mid-20's
Location;;Traveling from
Riften to Falkreath
Tags;; Ariaal

Duviyn
Duviyn Varo opened his eyes slowing as the early morning sun
drifted in through the windows and prodded his eyes. He rai-
sed his head and looked around, unsure of where he was. He
realized after a moment he must've fallen asleep while at the
front desk of his shop. It happened often, especially after a
busy day, tending to those whose weapons were in need. He
stretched and his back popped several times. He rubbed his
hand down his back and groaned. It was always sore after he
fell asleep standing. He let his hand fall loose as he looked to
see if anyone had come through in his slumber.
Name;;Duviyn
Race;;Imperial
Age;;
Location;;Blacksmith Varo
Tags;;Open

Coding
Roleplay
Friend
Roleplay
AKO RP
--------------
Roleplayer.
Metalhead.
Alchemist.
Sage.
Dragon of
Heaven.
Lancer.
Duelist.
Half-alv.
Courier.
Dunmer.
Philosopher.
LARP'er.
Cosplayer.
Phantom
Thief.
Akward.
Love wins.
Birthday is
on 11/20.
lion's tooth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:38 am

"You never can tell." Ariaal stated. "War goes all over Skyrim. I wouldn't expect Riverwood to be attacked though because it's just a small town." She paused. "You might see soldiers passing through, though. They might cause some trouble but nothing irreparable."

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby true royalty. » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:44 am

{{Sorry to interrupt, but do any of you know where it's possible for me to jump in? I see there's more than fifty pages, so I'm quite confused. ^^
true royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:45 am

"Hey, hey, easy on the fur!" Za'ji said, stumbling to keep up. " Not all of us have scales, you know. And you can be sure I'm going to tell your boss about your less than cordial treatment of me when I get proven innocent."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me