oneXone w/ Zeev

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: oneXone w/ Zeev

Postby AcidicEye » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:47 pm

"I find that the ones who hate people... are the best ones to be friends with, just gotta get use to getting the cold shoulder. Super social people get annoying after a while. Take my friends for example, they can't shut up for more than a minute and have no concept of privacy or personal items. They forget their credit card at home and max out mine instead of taking five minutes to go home and get theirs'." Thorn said, putting the now rolled up twine back into her pocket. She started walking forward again. "Watch out for deadly bugs and plants. This place is probably infsted with them!" Thor called before running into the forest. The forest floor was lush with fruit-baring plants. Thorn sighed after conferming that one particularly lush bush had edibe berries. "Well.... at least I'm wearing my damned bikini top..." Thor gumbled as she peeled off her incredabley soggy shirt. After a minute of fussing with the twine to tie the shirt, Thor had made an acceptable basket. She quickly started to fill it with berries as she saw a group of frogs sitting on a tree...
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:18 pm

Bumpeth... *waits for Zeev to post*
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:29 pm

[ Zeev is -majorly- sorry. D: She had, like, a five paragraph post when her dad stole away le Internet. Then her muse left her all alone. -emo corner- Then I kept putting this 'delete history on exit' thing on the computer, dad got mad and made me an account on the computer, and he got pissed off at me for putting the setting on that account. wth, man? And I'm SO sure there's a catch to the whole accoutn thing, and my parents have some sort of blockage set up for sites or that they're monitoring that account's history, so I'm on my computer. (And I mean -my- computer. -.-) Bah. Must. Get Over. Writer's Block. /mini-rant I shall shut up and attempt to post now.. ]
let me live || ǝıp ǝɯ ʇǝן
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:10 pm

(lol. sounds like my kinda Hell, and apperently yours too. ^^' Tis okay, I can wait. :3)
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:08 am

"Hey, have you seen blind man in disguise, looking for his eyes? Hey, have you seen the rain man, looking to the sky, begging for sunlight? The darkest times ain't always at night.." Zulema ended up singing to himself once out of earshot, his damp obsidian hair falling into his face several times. He shuffled his feet along the sand of the beach, watching the waves almost mind-numbingly crash against the sand bars. "Water, water.. Why did I have to pick that? Oh well, at least I'm not talking to myself.." he froze, facepalming. "Damn it."

[ Fail~ Both on mine and Zul's part. o3o ]

---

Valkino glared after Thorn, then to a plant like it was going to kill him the second he let his guard down. "Thanks for that.." he grumbled, heading through a small gap in a bunch of palm trees that had lead him to the volcano. But wait, wouldn't living at the base of a possibly active volcano be bad..?

[ Sorry this one made of food and fail and took forevahh. ;-; Better than nothing I suppose. ]
let me live || ǝıp ǝɯ ʇǝן
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:50 pm

Thorn dove into the bushes and crawled through the bright green and fruity shrubs. Her sneeker caught on a root poking out the soft ground. She fell, causing several of the bright frogs to disappear into the trees with just a single leap. Thor cursed under her breathe and examind the remaining frogs. "Bright yellow, red, green... looks like we're not going to be eating meat tonight..." she sighed and got up. Thorn brushed the dirt from her damp pants and picked up her 'bag'. She began to wander back toward the beach.

(Writer's block it ebil.. -.-')
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me