Can You Help Me? An outcast rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Can You Help Me? An outcast rp

Postby Fire~Flame » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:40 pm

You are an outcast,either an orphan abandoned by your parents when you were little,or someone who has never got 'noticed'.Some of these 'outcasts' are on the streets,some are with their foster parents.You meet someone that can change your life.Someone who would care for you,love you.You wouldn't be so much of an 'outcast' anymore.You would be way happier.That someone cared for you so much,if you were on the street took you into their home. This is about the story of outcasts. Can You Help Me?

Rules
*You can swear,not so much though.
*No playing characters that aren't yours.
*No godmodding
*3 characters per person
*Put 'Can You' in red somewhere in your post if you read the rules.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Character Form:
Username:
Name:
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Character
Username:Fire~Flame
Name:Isabelle (Izzy)
Description/Picture:
Personality:Quiet almost all of the time,very sweet and kind to anybody she knows.Isabelle loves to sing,play guitar,and write poetry.
History:Her parents didnt want her when she was born,so they gave her to a orphanage when she was 3 years old.A nice looking couple saw her and immediately wanted her,but when she was around 12 years old,they kicked her out onto the streets,leaving her to defend for herself for 4 years now.
Crush:None...yet
Other: Can you
Fire~Flame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me