Foxglove Greyhound Track(Shapeshifter/Human RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Foxglove Greyhound Track(Shapeshifter/Human RP)

Postby Phantasmagoria » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:50 pm

Ruax's pulse pounded in his throat as he was backed into a corner of kennel number seven, listening to the honey sweet voice crooning to him that dripped with turpentine and cyanide. "Come on Rue.." Samantha's voice purred as she took another step towards the shapeshifter, who happened to be in greyhound form. "You can't keep those piercings in forever you know." her eyes darted over the four cartilage piercings in his right ear, to the snake bites on his lower lip, to the little bent bars on the outer side of both his wrists (well, forlegs). "Nev. Er." he replied in English, lips curling back defensively as he scuttled to the other side of his cage, his ears pinned back and his stance tense.

"Come on.." Sam purred as she started walking towards him again, watching amused as he lunged for the other side of the kennel. "I've got all day." she stated matter-of-factly, "More like until my race." he countered curtly, he had to race against some champion named something Lightning if he remembered correctly.
let me live || ǝıp ǝɯ ʇǝן
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Marisa jumped when the wind made a skull's mouth snap shut. Her owner tried to take her out of her kennel when her stomach started to get upset and she got a bad taste in her mouth. A cry of disgust echoed followed by laughing.
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phantasmagoria » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:13 pm

Ruax arched his back, cracking and popping his spine in the process as he limbered his leg muscles, still glowering at his owner with hatred the intensity of a thousand suns burning in his eyes. "Oh come now," Samantha smirked at his anger, "You've gotta give up sometime. Don' make me get the shock collar.."

"You wouldn't be able to get it on me anyways." he relied, deftly sidestepping when she lunged. "Capiche? Comprende?" he glanced out of the corner of his eye, glaring at the source of the maniacal laughter. He yelped as fingers seized his throat and kept a tight grip. "Now," she began, "How in the world do you take these things out?" she stared at the silver metal that pierced the layers of skin while the 'canine' thrashed wildly about..
let me live || ǝıp ǝɯ ʇǝן
Phantasmagoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me