Amityville (Action RP) -IN NEED OF MEMBERS-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Amityville (Action RP) -IN NEED OF MEMBERS-

Postby The Dolorosa » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:57 am

Amytiville,a place in ruins,monsters are sealed in Solomons clock.That is the only thing standing since Jack Frost burned everything down.There are four sections,fighting with each other until the Mirror Image comes.Are they really hopeless?or can they can calm down?

Note:I do not care where this RP is going,I just want you to know that there are four sections.North,East,West and South section.The people in Amityville have various powers like

-Shapeshifting
-Immortality (Mirror Image only) *AKA Their head is cut off.They don't die*
-Many various powers

You can be something weird,like,a Ninja Pirate or Vampire Pirate XD

Spots

Mirror Image (One spot left)

Protector of Mirror Image
-Jack Frost

North Section (4 spots left,2 boys and 2 girls)

South Section (4 spots left,2 boys and 2 girls)

East Section (4 spots left,2 boys and 2 girls)

West Section (4 spots left,2 boys and 2 girls)

Note:Please remember that Sections can visit each other,but they must fight ^^ and the Mirror Image had a banner like *Most Wanted* on him/her,so all sections will try to capture her(but of course,the section that has him/her does not capture him/her)

*PLOT CREDIT TO THE MANGA 'Jack Frost'*

Form:

Name -
Age -
Gender -
Rank -
Section -
Looks -
Relationship -
Other -

Mine:

Name - Jack Frost
Age - Unknown
Gender - Male
Rank - Protector of Mirror Image
Section - Whatever section the Mirror Image is in.
Looks - Image

Shapeshifting (he very rarely does it,though)
Relationship - Nada
Other - His powers are Shapeshifting and others...You will get it better if you read the manga (I added the ShapeShift part) but he is the hell himself,and only the Mirror Image knows his true past (I will PM it to who takes the spot)
The Dolorosa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me