Juronery in the real W.o.W.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Juronery in the real W.o.W.

Postby LadyOfSilverRobes » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:55 pm

You opened your E-mail early that morning. You had one new message, from the WOW staff. It was somthing about a new update. The message was simple.

Dear, reader.
The world you know of WOW is not always as it seems. ON January 3rd at 3:30-4:00 P.M. Please log in to your account to participate in this event.

You open up WOW and log on without a miute to lose. Staragely you black out and awake against a tree. A Cleric is next to you, a dark blue screen-ish square is floating in the air. An eqiupment page is opened, she adds an item onto herself. The overcoat and mace appear out of thin air. "S/he should be waking up soon." She looks over twords you and quickly closes to screen. "You're up, finally." she said helping you up. You ask where this is, you look around and do not reconize this place. "This is the real WOW. Taken over by a virus called VODM. Or Virus of Dark matter." She said, a blotch of blackness appears from a forest nearby. The cleric quickly casts a spell and it's gone. A small bar appears above her head and fills itself with a little bit of green liquid. "That was a peice of VODM." She says, she begins to explain why your here. "I sent an E-mail to a few players who showed talent in my game. It was all a test to see who was worthy of helping me." You nod understanding. "The others should be here soon." she says you nestel back against a tree and fall asleep again.

So tenically you've been sucked into the game WOW/world of warcraft. But it's the real version, everything is almost barren and everything looks the same. Yet there are paches of lush green where you are now. My charcter has summoned you through E-mail into the game to help her. You'll have to band together and find the main part of the VODM and destroy it.

Rules
* The basics ((Tes's rules apply, no god-mod, power play, etc.)
* ONE Charcter per person
* This is to be no more that PG-13
* I can and will ban you if I have to
Feed the Hungery at Free rice.com By awsnering a few simple educational questions.
Image-Let Abby bring you to my Farm
ImageImage
HA new generation in camp Half BloodH
Aqua
'This is a PEN!' -Percey Jackson

ImageImageImage
LadyOfSilverRobes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Juronery in the real W.o.W.

Postby LadyOfSilverRobes » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Code: Select all
Name:
Class:
10 spells/skills:
Main weapon:
Pets: opt.
Other: opt.
Last edited by LadyOfSilverRobes on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feed the Hungery at Free rice.com By awsnering a few simple educational questions.
ImageImage
Aqua

ImageImageImage
LadyOfSilverRobes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyOfSilverRobes » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Name: Elora
Class: Cleric
Apperance: Image
10 spells/skills: 1. Healing stars
2. Assault of Fire
3. Ruby Conjuration
4. Wyrm's Rage
5. Clouds of Nothing
6. Lance Fang
7. Raging serpent
8. Lightning Fist
9. Cosmo Basher
10. Arrow of Light
Main weapon: The steel wand in her hand, markings on it glow a different color depending on what speel she's using.
Pets: whatever she summons for the battle
Other: none
ImageImage
Aqua

ImageImageImage
LadyOfSilverRobes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyOfSilverRobes » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:53 am

CHAPTERS!!!
Yes, Charpters. :shock: I suggst getting over the shock before reading on.
Every couple of weeks I'll ask for some ideas for a side twist or challange for a chapter. Everychapter will come with a light overview of what may happen before the end of the chapter. It also makes it easy to keep track of who did what when. Chapters will be named after the end of the chapter.

Chapter 1:

Last bumped by LadyOfSilverRobes on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:53 am.
ImageImage
Aqua

ImageImageImage
LadyOfSilverRobes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes